DnD5e Oops, All Barbarians! (Curse of Strad) - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Apr 24th, 2021, 09:10 PM
King of the Dinosaurs

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 190
TyranntX TyranntX
Oops, All Barbarians! (Curse of Strad)

Game NameOops, All Barbarians! (Curse of Strad)
Game SystemDnD 5e
ThemeHorror
FlavourThe dark fantasy of CoS, with all the silliness of being locked into an (most likely) Unfitting class
Plot SummaryIt's Curse of Strad, if you don't know the story of this almost meme worthy module then shame on you. Seriously, who has not heard of this game? people animate it for a reason! Its the one with the Vampire who thinks too highly of himself and drags adventures to his country just to toy with them out of boredom... Only now you are made to be a Barbarian... I'm going to do a lot of modules like this

If you are still here, hello. Welcome to one of my mad doctor experiments where I attempt to break an official module. Since this is an official campaign and not a homebrew one, the rules here will be different than my Age of the End one (which I'll be running at the same time as this). That said I'll get down to the rules and approve sheets as I see them... Let's not waste time

Rules.

1. You MUST play as a barbarian. PERIOD.
2. You can multi-class, but the level of your additional classes cannot exceed your level in Barbarian. (Ie, you cannot be a Level 5 rouge and a level 2 Barbarian. you can have it the other way around though.)
3. You can have any primal path you want, So long as it is from an official book. HOWEVER, you cannot use a primal path someone else has chosen.
4. There is ONE thing I am going to house rule about rage, you CAN cast spells while doing it but ONLY if they do not require concentration.
5. Level 3 Characters at start.
6. Only official races, but they can be from ANY official book.
7. DO NOT ROLL YOUR STATS HERE!!!

Expected posting rate is 2-3 a week. but don't feel overwhelmed if you can only make one a week.

Dead line is 5/30/2021

Player number to Start is (8/4)
Max is (8/8)

The Cast so far.

1. Psynister as Cyre the Warforged (Wild Magic)

2. WildJessi as Zora the Genasi (Earth) (Ancestral Guardian)

3. Trietherest as Thrudd the Goliath (Totem Warrior)

4. Chaveliers as Alexia Fairwight the Yuan-Ti Pureblood (Zealot)

5. Delpinator as Johnny Stormclaw the Human (Beast)

6. Mythrandil as Rhogar Norixius the Dragonborn (Gold) (Beserker)

7. Rhaiber as Guinevere the Tuatha Dé Danann (Fey) (Storm Herald)

8. Shula as Ursula the Dwarf (Mountain) (Battleranger)

Last edited by TyranntX; Apr 29th, 2021 at 03:48 PM.
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 01:49 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1079
WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi
Name: Zora
Race: Genasi - Earth
Class: Barbarbian 2nd level/Cleric with Life Domain
Personality: She is outgoing and friendly with people she knows,she is bit quiet with new people until she gets to know them or sense they are ok folk. Like most barbarians, she tend to have a bit of a temper at times. She cares for the land and respects it and nature. She knows only bad things can happen when it gets abused.
Appearance: She stands at 6'1, bushy brown hair and her skin is shiny and polish as gemstones with skin tones of deep brown, her eyes sparkling like agates.
right-aligned image

Background: Uthgardt Heritage
Personality Trait: I once ran 25 miles without stopping to warn my clan of an approaching orc horde. I'd do it again if I had too.
Ideals: Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.
Bonds: My family, clan, or tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.
Flaws: I am too enamored of ale, wine, and other intoxicants.
Backstory: Her people were making their way to the High Forest where they once lived. Many years before the Time of Troubles, they were the Blue Bear Tribe, they had claimed a giant tree they called Grandfather Tree as their ancestral mound. The spirits of the Grandfather Tree had exiled them from its location in the high Forest. In the Year of the Banner, 1368 DR, many of the tribe members left the Blue Bear clan when it was revealed they were being led by the annis hag, Tanta Hagara.[8][9] Later that year, on the day of shieldmeet, they rediscovered the Grandfather Tree and claimed their ancestral home. They called themselves The Tree Ghost tribe.

Zora’s family were one of the last to return, for her mother was pregnant with her and her father wanted to wait for Zora’s birth. Her mother though, did not want to wait. So they packed their belongings and headed to the High Forest. They were about halfway there when her mother went into labor. There was a deep rumbling from the ground but with the woman in labor, they couldn’t run to anywhere. As Zora was being born, the ground shook like an army of titans was charging across the land. The ground split, wagons tipped over. And some of the horses broke loose. Zora let out a very loud and hearty cry as the earth was shaking and the mountains began crumbling, causing avalanches. Zar and Thora saw their newborn change, she didn’t look human anymore and seeing her skin and eye change. The Shaman turned to them and told them the earthquake was made from an earth elemental for their little girl change from human to an Earth Genasi. The elemental must have been angry with or at something for it to cause so much damage.

Once the quake stopped, they quickly got everything together and continued on. Once they reached the High Forest, they reestablished their relationship with the elves of the forests, whom most of them were wood elves. They also continued their relations with other Uthgardt tribes except for the Blue Bear Tribe, including any former members for they believed that the destruction of their tribe was an act of divine punishment by Uthgardt for their wicked ways and that welcoming any former members would incite his wrath.

Soon, they were all living in harmony with the elves and other Uthgardt tribes. Although, occasionally, they had to deal with the Iceshields Orc tribe that lived in the Dessarin Valley that borders the western High Forest. But with the might of the mighty barbarians and the elves, the orcs were easily held at bay.

Growing up, Zora had learned the history of her people and the High Forest. Turns out, the Grandfather Tree was an arakhor, an elder form of treant, which appeared as a monstrously large, gnarled oak tree located deep in the heart of the High Forest. She also learned why she wasn’t human, but an earth genasi. She was still accepted among her people who actually felt safer with her as she is. Even the elves seem happy to have her in the forest. For them, it was a sign of a good omen.

She learned everything, the High Forest, the elves, even learning a bit of their language. She loved to hunt and enjoyed sparing with others. One day the Shaman had healed a wounded tribe member after a battle with the orcs. She was fascinated what she saw and became a pupil, learning as much as she could. One day she was ready and the Shaman purposely cut himself and told Zora to heal him. Remembering what she was told, she concentrated, praying to Mishakal, and she opened her eyes watched the wound heal with great delight.

Weeks went by and one day she was north of the High Forest, near River Rauvin. She always enjoyed the forest, it was so peaceful. But this time, she was looking at a huge fog like mist. Something told her to run, she didn’t know why, but she knew it wasn’t a normal fog and she turned to ran and she seemed slow as the mist picked up speed and suddenly engulfed her.

Last edited by WildJessi; Apr 26th, 2021 at 12:41 AM.
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 02:46 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2414
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Thrudd
left-aligned image

Name: Thrudd
Race: Goliath
Class: Barbarian - Path of the Totem Warrior
Background: Gladiator (Wrestler)
Personality: Boisterous, and incredibly sure of his own abilities. Confused by any non-merit based title or authority (Like the Titled Nobility if they hadn't earnt it.)
Appearance: Towers over most people, looks as though he was shaped from clay, then painted with swirling patterns, but those are not decorations, they appear to be bone (or perhaps stone) protrusions from his grey skin.
Personality Traits: I try to infuse my actions with a theatrical flourish, but will never admit that my showmanship is anything but genuine. I have a short catch phrase which i try to use in battle (and sometimes out of it): "DEATH FROM ABOVE!"
Ideal: Championship: I turn everything I do into a competition and I always strive to win.
Bond: Though i has no choice, I lament having to leave my loved one(s) behind. I hope to see them again one day.
Flaw: I have a tendency to be unintentionally insulting or boastful.
Backstory:
Thrudd almost literally exploded onto the Wrestling scene almost a decade ago after he entered an open prize fight while on a Coming of Age Trial whereby a young Goliath would come down into the lowlands to acquire something of worth to the rest of the tribe, the catch being that it had to earned or caught legally. Thrudd was able to wrestle and pin three-times Winner "Mad-Jock Hardtackle" the Dwarf, in under three minutes, after which the Dwarf (desperate to regain his honour) drank the Goliath under the table in under two hours! The two woke up amidst the wreckage of the taverns common area, to find that Thrudd had signed on as a professional Gladiator! This was not what he had in mind, but it did allow him to amass funds that might buy supplies or tools for his people, plus it was all legal. Thrudd's competitive nature turned out to be an asset in this kind of business, and he found himself wrestling in all manner of increasingly bizarre "competitions" through the years, usually multiple opponents at once or sometimes people under the affect of spells to give them something of an edge. He was not always victorious, but he was never a pushover and always had at least a grudging respect from his foes, and in turn he always respected them, as far as he was concerned, anybody with the stones to walk into an arena to face him had to worthy of some respect, even if it was just for their bravery! Even when they were not there willingly, as in the case of the times he was sent in to kill those condemned to die, he sent them on their way without cruelty.
What truly galled him, and was to be the reason for the end of his career with this circuit, was when a bear had been brought in, not because it scared him but because this once majestic animal had been caged, mistreated and turned into a joke. Thrudd was just supposed to wrestle the beast into submission, which in it's current state would not have been hard, instead he snapped it's neck, then tore out it's claws so he would have something of it so he could apologise to it's spirit later. This is not what the audience or Thrudd's Manager wanted to see, so the manager (short, even for a Human) tried to browbeat the Goliath who outweighed him by a ridiculous degree and was nearly twice his height! Thrudd tried to nullify the height disparity by lifting the now-squealing little man up to his face, and quite calmly said: "We are done here!"
Even then, the manager tried to assert the upper hand.
"You know my connections, do you know what I could do to you?"
The Goliath was actually amused
"Do you know what I could do to you....? DEATH FROM ABOVE!" He yelled, before dropping the obsequious little man into a dung-heap!
A while after he had moved a distance from "civilization" he held a small ceremony to commune with the bears spirit, which was curiously grateful to Thrudd for giving it a strong and quick death, and told him that when the more animal part of Thrudd comes forth, then the Bear-spirit would fight with him against his foes. Thrudd turned the claws he had gathered into a necklace, that he wore at all times to remind him of the beasts great strength.
He made to return to his people, but could not quite remember the way, everything looked unfamiliar, and that accursed fog wasn't helping......

Last edited by triedtherest; Apr 27th, 2021 at 05:09 AM.
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 02:59 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 352
Chevaliers Chevaliers Chevaliers Chevaliers
right-aligned image

Name Alexia Fairwight

Race Yuan-Ti Pureblood

Background Noble

Class Barbarian (Path of the Zealot)

Appearance To the casual observer Alexia looks little different to any other human: a touch taller than most at 5'7", sporting dark brown hair, hazel eyes and the gaudy sense of fashion endemic to the nobility, be it furs or gilded embroidery. The sole feature that gives away her inhuman nature is the patch of snake-like scales running between her shoulder blades, something that is on the face of it easy to hide but in practice is the source of much frustration; even receiving treatment for a wound could see her perfidy revealed.

Personality Fortunately for Alexia, her kind's natural disposition towards a prideful, conniving and cunning personality is not one foreign to the ranks of the nobility, though this is hidden behind a veil of cordiality and eccentricity. Being on the receiving end of a pitchfork wielding mob is not how Alexia wishes to depart this world, so she does her damndest to always put her best foot forward.

Besides her high society trappings, she possesses a rough and ready attitude wherever a fight is concerned. Any chance to pursue her penchant for the battle axe is most welcome as far as she’s concerned. She doesn't know for certain to whom she owes her recently acquired power, but in true yuan ti fashion is happy to accept such a boon to further her ambitions.

Last edited by Chevaliers; Apr 27th, 2021 at 05:34 PM.
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 07:23 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2199
delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator
johnny stormclaw
name johnny stormclaw
racehuman variant
class barbarian (beast)(werewolf)
background haunted one
trait 1I refuse to become a victim, and I will not allow others to be victimized.
trait2I put no trust in divine beings.
bondI keep my thoughts and discoveries in a journal. My journal is my legacy.
idealI’ll stop the spirits that haunt me or die trying.
flawI feel no compassion for the dead. They’re the lucky ones.
backstory
Life in nethril was difficult. The shadow lands were a place of rising and decaying magic. However people still need food. This was johnny's life until the fateful day. A wolf was attempting to strike and johnny tried to fight it off though it's claw met hard with Johnnys arm. Johnny caught back but soon he realized he had claws were hands should be.

He searched for answers looking for answers. Life was hard and he met many terrors he refuses to discuss. The full moon came and went leaving johnny now stuck with the disease. He cursed the gods for his luck though no answers came. The only results came from clerics and paladins telling him if his cursed soul. He needed to find answers and nethril seemed to have none.

Last edited by delpinator; Apr 27th, 2021 at 04:52 AM.
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 08:46 AM
King of the Dinosaurs

Tools
User Statistics
TyranntX TyranntX
I look forward in reading over the backstories of all of you
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 12:22 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 80
Psynister
Name: Cyre
Race: Warforged
Class: Barbarbian (Wild Magic) / Cleric (Order)
Background: Haunted One
Trait 1: The destruction of my homeland has left me numb to all but the strongest emotions.
Trait 2: The gods are a fallacy, and those who follow them, fools.
Ideals: Order, in a house of Order, is dead. The times that Order is truly alive is in the midst of Chaos.
Bonds: My homeland is gone, but a piece of it lives on inside of me. I must survive until I can rebuild it.
Flaws: That magic that infused my body on the Day of Mourning has tied me to the souls of those who died around me. We speak often.

Backstory: (The changes in tense, perspective, capitalization, and plurals vs singular are all intentional. Hopefully it makes sense. Read it kind of like a collection of journal entries where his intentions with writing it changed frequently, with no breaks other than those changes.)

Five years ago, His ears heard humming sounds; humming caused by vibrations that moved up and down in pitch. Words and descriptions of the words entered His mind with no knowledge of what any of it was, and yet a perfect understanding at the same time. A hissing sound came next, as gases moved quickly from one location to another; caused by changes in pressure as seals were moved and opened. As that thought finished His eyes translated light for the first time. Everything was white - the color that was no color - and yet it moved. Shadows formed within, then faded to a reality beyond as the moisture was absorbed into the air and the gas dissipated. The world came into view, energy and agency surged through His body and movement was now possible. He was a mixture of metals and organic matter; plants but not plants, a thing He did not fully understand, and something He did not know the word for. That seemed strange. Could things be strange? He was new, He had no experience yet for strange to have received a definition. Strange.

With his body able to move, he did so, and took a moment to view his surroundings. There were humans all around Him. No, not just Him, but Them; twelve humans and six other Warforged besides Himself. Warforged. Forged for war. One human stood out from the rest, She was the Commander, He knew this without thought. He stood facing Commander, already on the side nearest to her, while the other Warforged walked up to form a line to either side of him. Order. Commander gave them orders for movements, maneuvers, and feigned strikes at the air, and each of Them performed as she commanded. Order.

Once satisfied, Commander spoke at length, giving status reports, briefing on general assignments, and giving commands. Commander described Them as shock troops, meant to hit hard and fast, breaking through defenses to strike at key tactical units beyond. Then Commander game Them a collective name, Cyraff. He felt this name resonate through His body, like it belonged, like it was a part of what made Him whole. Commander then gave each of Them individual names: Aff'Inasone, Aff'Inastwo, Aff'Inasthree, Aff'Inasfour, Aff'Comone, Aff'Comtwo, and then His own, Aff'Command.

This name caused feelings as well, but not ones of completeness... He did not know the word for this feeling. It fit, it worked, but...it was wrong. It was correct, but also wrong. Feelings were strange. But still, the name changed something within him; a shifting of His...of his, perspective. He did not know the words to explain. Or, maybe, it was not a thing that could be explained. Strange.

Cyraff received their orders, and were sent out to follow them. First they would have to gather their weapons. Some, like Aff'Inasthree, had weapons already built into their bodies, while others had additional layers of armor. Cyraff thought it strange that he should have neither of these when his job was to lead the charges at the tip of the spearhead formation. It gave Aff'Command advantages, however, and he had not yet seen how well he could perform, so he would hold his judgement for a while yet.

Not for long, however, as two hours later he joined his first skirmish. Enemy forces were wiped out to the last man. The Cyran army suffered minor casualties of their own, but the Cyraff all survived with little more than surface wounds. It was a thrilling experience with a jumble of emotions that he had not expected. Aff'Command had instinctively known how to deal with the emotions, but having never experienced them before he did not know what to expect. It was strange, and it was exciting. It was also a source of power, like a wave that he could ride that would carry him to places he might not easily reach otherwise, able to overcome obstacles with ease that a normal being might not. That made it even more exciting, and Aff'Command realized the he like exciting.

For the next year, Aff'Command lead his Cyraff into battle. Tactics in larger battles provided even greater excitement, increased now with anticipation as Cyraff was always positioned to strike through key points, breaking defenses in order to strike at the heart. In those twelve months Cyraff took part in forty-seven enemy engagements, and not a single Cyraff was lost. Severe wounds were another matter, even lasting wounds for some, but all of their lives continued.

Then came the Day of Mourning.

All of the Cyraff were in Cyre that day. It...

Much of that day, We cannot share. The Cyraff were decimated, along with everyone else throughout the entire nation. Death on a scale that We cannot comprehend. Everything We thought We knew...

People who...

No, that is too much already. We do not speak of that day.

Peace came some time after. Peace is strange. No, peace is a word with a false meaning. Peace is just another world for "wait" or "hold". It is a thing We would call out to the Cyraff to wait patiently until the opportune moment to strike. We relent. Time passed, but We do not know how long. The world changed, and tracking time changed with it. We were found and restored, but the Cyraff and the people of Cyre were destroyed. [Aff'Commone and Aff'Inastwo survived, but Cyre doesn't know that.]

We were given "freedom" to choose what We wanted to do with Our lives. What in the nine hells of Baator were We supposed to do with Our lives without war? We were not simply born as all other forms of life. We were designed, with one purpose - War! Now peace? What are We supposed to do with peace? Our people were annihilated, and the answer to that was peace? PEACE!?!??

The Cyran souls that were near Us during the event called The Mourning were fused into Our core, and live on inside of Us. We sought purpose in this peace. Something, anything, to keep us busy while we held. And held. And held, waiting for the command to charge. A command that to this day still has not come.

We first sought normalcy, to bring some amount of Order to our lives. It helped. It brought Us purpose and focus.

It brought us complacency. The war might be over, but the battles never stopped, they only became smaller, more secretive. Skirmishes in abundance. The fleshborn now blame the Forged for the war. They even blame us for The Mourning. They place all of it upon our shoulders so that they can take out their anger on us, so that they can sleep at night. The only thing that dies easier than a fleshborn is a sleeping fleshborn. Nighty-night! HA!

Well, that is a part of Our history that cannot be erased. I would strike it from the pages, but it cannot be removed from my memory so I shall leave it here as well. It was war, even after the war, and things happened. It is not my excuse, it simply...is.

We returned to Order once more, looking for a new alignment of Our purpose. The Voices of Cyre haunt us to this day, and we have accepted them now for they are as real a part of Us as this metal plating. Through Order, We came to realize that Our purpose was not war, even if that was our creator's intent. Our true purpose was the service and protection of Cyre. The Cyrans who survived The Mourning are those who were not present on the day that it happened. Many of them are conflicted as to who they are now. We understand this, but too many of them refuse to be united, having their own ideas of what should be done. Fle People are strange. We understand them better now, but some things still make no sense. We shall leave the squabbling to them.

Over the next two years, he continued to fight in battles here and there, when a cause was worth fighting for. He had found his true purpose upon aligning himself with the souls of those who had been forced to bind with his in the events of The Mourning. It was not the commanders he served, the army, the nation, or the king, it was the people. And he knew, now, that warforged were also people. A completely different type of people, in many ways, but similar enough that they were still all one people. Now that he understands this it is Cyre that he serves once again. The people of Cyre.

He is a part of the Cyran people. The people of Cyre are a part of him.

He is Cyre.

Last edited by Psynister; Apr 25th, 2021 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Swapped Soldier to Haunted One since it fit more overall with his backstory.
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 01:00 PM
King of the Dinosaurs

Tools
User Statistics
TyranntX TyranntX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psynister View Post
Name: Cyre
Race: Warforged
Class: Barbarbian (Wild Magic) / Cleric (Order)
Background: Haunted One
Trait 1: The destruction of my homeland has left me numb to all but the strongest emotions.
Trait 2: The gods are a fallacy, and those who follow them, fools.
Ideals: Order, in a house of Order, is dead. The times that Order is truly alive is in the midst of Chaos.
Bonds: My homeland is gone, but a piece of it lives on inside of me. I must survive until I can rebuild it.
Flaws: That magic that infused my body on the Day of Mourning has tied me to the souls of those who died around me. We speak often.
Looks like all you need is a backstory, and you'll be the first one added to the official roster.
(Also warforged should be a lot of fun to see in this setting )
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 03:25 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Psynister
I've already got quite a backstory planned for him. Are we already in Barovia, or is there going to be an in-game event that takes us there after we start?
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 03:58 PM
King of the Dinosaurs

Tools
User Statistics
TyranntX TyranntX
Quote:
I've already got quite a backstory planned for him. Are we already in Barovia, or is there going to be an in-game event that takes us there after we start?
There will be an in game event that transports you to Barovia, I find the idea of evil mists abducting others to be too neat a concept to pass up
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 05:23 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4697
Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil
Rhogar Norixius

Name: Rhogar Norixius
Race: Dragonborn (Gold)
Class: Barbarian - Path of the Berserker
Background: Hermit - Discovery at DM discretion (but could it please be that Strahd really, truly needs the power of friendship to heal his deep-seated personal scars?)
Personality
Appearance: Walks around in raggedy armor, with an even more bedraggled sack containing all his worldly possessions. Rhogar's rage is self-loathing that he hasn't done enough to show others love and respect; this largely distracts him from the deleterious effects of savage violence which, afterwards, fuels even more rage.
Personality Traits: I feel tremendous empathy for all who suffer; I am utterly serene, even in the face of disaster.
Ideal: Greater Good: My gifts are meant to be shared with all, not used for my own benefit (Good).
Bond: My isolating gave me great insight into a great evil (Strahd) that only I can destroy (with the power of love). Alternatively: I entered seclusion because I loved someone I could not have (Strahd).
Flaw: I harbor dark, bloodthirsty thoughts that my isolation and meditation failed to quell.

Last edited by Mythrandil; Apr 25th, 2021 at 05:28 PM.
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 05:32 PM
King of the Dinosaurs

Tools
User Statistics
TyranntX TyranntX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythrandil View Post
Rhogar Norixius

Name: Rhogar Norixius
Race: Dragonborn (Gold)
Class: Barbarian - Path of the Berserker
Background: Hermit - Discovery at DM discretion (but could it please be that Strahd really, truly needs the power of friendship to heal his deep-seated personal scars?)
Personality
Appearance: Walks around in raggedy armor, with an even more bedraggled sack containing all his worldly possessions. Rhogar's rage is self-loathing that he hasn't done enough to show others love and respect; this largely distracts him from the deleterious effects of savage violence which, afterwards, fuels even more rage.
Personality Traits: I feel tremendous empathy for all who suffer; I am utterly serene, even in the face of disaster.
Ideal: Greater Good: My gifts are meant to be shared with all, not used for my own benefit (Good).
Bond: My isolating gave me great insight into a great evil (Strahd) that only I can destroy (with the power of love). Alternatively: I entered seclusion because I loved someone I could not have (Strahd).
Flaw: I harbor dark, bloodthirsty thoughts that my isolation and meditation failed to quell.
And with that we have our minimum requirement, now it's all about waiting for the pending players to finish their sheets and generating enough interest to get a game thread posted
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 08:50 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Psynister
I updated the original post with his backstory. It's a little long, but that's him. I cut it off a little less than a year from present day, so there's room for him to have gone to another realm besides Eberron if needed, and whatever else, to get him ready for the start of the game.
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 09:22 PM
King of the Dinosaurs

Tools
User Statistics
TyranntX TyranntX
Quote:
I updated the original post with his backstory. It's a little long, but that's him. I cut it off a little less than a year from present day, so there's room for him to have gone to another realm besides Eberron if needed, and whatever else, to get him ready for the start of the game.
I like it, allows me to play around with how you meet up with the other Barbarians
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 11:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1079
WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi
All I have left is her backstory. I decided to go with 2nd level barbarian and 1st level cleric. Where we'll be, I have a feeling that we'll need a cleric or two. Too bad 5e doesn't have a shaman for barbarians.