DnD5e In Search of the Dragonlance - the Blue Crystal Staff Chronicles - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Apr 28th, 2021, 05:11 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 152
FCastor FCastor
So, preliminary character concept. May very well change entirely, but for now I am considering a human or half-elf fighter/warlock (hexblade).

Although not too shabby with a sword, a skill his father insisted on having him learn, his interest was nevertheless caught firmly by magic and the Orders of High Sorcery. It was not to be though, as his somewhat brief stint as a wizard's apprentice more or less dashed such hopes and aspirations, showing him that he lacked both the innate power of some mages and the disciplined intellect and focus of others.

After he was released from his apprenticeship, his demeanor did not seem to change much, but, truth be told, the failure had left its mark. Still, he managed to bury both his ambitions and the disappointment their apparent end caused him deep within and carry on. And he truly did feel that his dreams of magic and the Orders were indeed behind him. The search for signs of the True Gods and the last place that search eventually led him to would prove to him that he was only partially right.

All it took was an ancient ruin and whispers in the darkness. And an old worn sword. And he quickly found out that those dreams of his had never left him. Magic would finally be within his grasp. But the Orders would not.

A more proper and detailed application will of course follow.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Old Apr 28th, 2021, 10:22 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 832
Wisp Wisp Wisp Wisp Wisp Wisp Wisp
Application
right-aligned image
Name: Aislinn Atwood
Race: Half-elf
Class: Druid(Circle of the Shepherd)
Personality Traits:
- I'm as curious as a cat and can't stop myself from asking question after question after question. Particularly about topics related to the local flora and fauna, where one can find the finest cheese in the area, and about local myths and legends.
- I have a fondness for small spaces, high spots, and other areas out of the reach of most. I often seek such spaces out when I'm feeling overwhelmed, threatened, or simply want to relax after a stressful day.
Bond: I owe my survival to an old Druid who took me in and cared for me, even after I tried to steal from him. He taught me everything I know, and I would do anything for him.
Ideal: People. I help those who help me, whether they're human, elven, animal, or anything in between. Looking out for one another keeps us safe, not to mention alive.
Flaw: It's not stealing if I, or someone I'm close with need it more than someone else. And I'll be sure to get whatever it is, and leave out my questionable acquisition of it.
Background: Urchin

Appearance: Small by most standards, Aislinn is a petite half-elf who can be best described as a scrawny mess. The woman lacks any form of muscle bulk and seems to constantly have dirt stains on her clothes, smudged across fair skin, and stray leaves, and twigs caught in her wavy sandy brown hair. Hair that seems to constantly be frizzed, and in a state of disarray as it hangs a ways past her shoulders. Aislinn's clothes are rarely better, often dirty, worn-out, and patched to within an inch of their life. All of which are made with sturdy fabric in a variety of muted colors, save for some of the aforementioned patches.

Yet even with all of her chaotic messiness there's a charming edge to it. Dirt smudged cheeks are often dimpled with a bright smile, frizzed hair is adorned with flowers in addition to the leaves, oversized clothes that give her a youthful appearance, and a general cheery air around the half-elf. Perhaps the most notable part of Aislinn's appearance isn't a signature outfit, or her overactive hair, but the small Meaning the pet mouse she'd acquire from the Urchin background...not just randomly giving her a mouse. Felt this was something I should make a note of.field mouse that she takes with her everywhere. The small rodent can be seen in the hood of her cloak, atop her head, snuggled into the hair at her shoulder, or peeking out of her backpack.

Personality: Upbeat, cheerful, and downright optimistic Aislinn is a veritable ball of sunshine. Friendly, and outgoing the half-elf enjoys interacting with others, and is not shy about questioning every person she meets about where they're from, what they do, and so on. Aislinn's the type that always sees the glass as half-full, and looks for the silver-lining in the darkest of situations. An attitude that can come off as naïve, but underneath the cheerful exterior lies the remnants of a young girl whose one and only goal was survival. While not readily apparent to most, underneath the bright exterior Aislinn presents lies a cautious and calculating soul who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty should the need arise.

Aislinn's cheerful exterior is far from a front, it is a personality that surfaced when she finally felt safe after having to struggle to survive on her own for years. Due to this Aislinn is unnaturally hesitant to place her trust in strangers, and tends to suspect overly friendly folk of having bad intentions. Hypocritical as that assumption might be. Add on to that a strong fight or flight instinct, one that typically leans towards fight, a perpetual need to have an escape route planned, and a generally watchful demeanor and you have the basis of Aislinn.

Backstory:

Last edited by Wisp; Yesterday at 12:07 PM.
Old Apr 28th, 2021, 12:14 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1800
Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden
Joran
right-aligned image
Name: Joran Ironhand
Race: Dwarf, Mountain
Class: Fighter - Champion
Personality Traits: Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.
The common folk love me for my kindness and generosity.
Bond: I will face any challenge to win the approval of my family.
Ideal: Independence. I must prove that I can handle myself without coddling from my family.
Flaw: I too often hear veiled insults and threats in every word addressed to me, and I'm quick to anger.
Background: Noble

Appearance: Joran is stocky dwarf. Standing at 4'6” tall he weighs in at 220 pounds. Although heavily muscled he also sports a portly gut. Unlike most Mountain Dwarves Joran has slightly pale skin and his hair is a dark blonde instead of the darker colors normal for his species. His eyes are a steel gray and he keeps his hair about shoulder length with his beard long and hanging to his belt. He braids his hair into two braids on either side of his face and then pulls them back above his ears and down the back sides of his head. While his beard is long and full he keeps it neat with part of it worked into two braids running from his cheats down to meat with his belt. His clothes are of fine quality and his armor is a deep red with golden highlights. When expecting trouble he carries a large rectangular shield in his right hand following the same color scheme and in his left is a morningstar of long black handle with golden details and a deep red spiked ball at the end.

Unlike most dwarves who seem to always have a scowl on their face and appear gruff, Joran always seems to have a slight smile on his face and a jovial twinkle in his eyes. While not the friendliest looking person one can encounter he is probably the friendliest appearance of any dwarf you come across.

Personality: Joran is friendly outgoing dwarf. He will always act friendly to those he meets, right up until the prove they are not friendly. Then with a smile on his face he will introduce them to his morningstar. Joran likes to look on the bright side of things, sometimes annoying others with his positive attitude.

Like most dwarves he is more than happy to fight or tussle and will do it with a smile. He generally lets the opponent decide if it will be a friendly fight, meaning they live, or if it is an all out and the loser dies.

He values all life and will not kill indiscriminately, but he is pragmatic too and will kill if he believes that in doing so he will save more lives. For example of the group has captured a bandit who has killed many innocent victims with no remorse, he will have no problem smashing in his skull after they get the information they need from him. In this regard he feels he is saving future victims of this bandit as there is the potential of him escaping and returning to his old life.

Backstory: While born to a noble family, Joran is actually somewhere around the low 20's in position for the throne of his clan. He was raised being taught the history of his clan, dwarves in general and the world around them. His parents hoped he would follow in their footsteps. His father was a diplomat and his mother a merchant and both had led a fairly peaceful life. Unfortunately their son had other plans. He preferred working in the forges creating things and liked to wield the weapons he made.

Joran was considered a bit odd in that his skin and hair were much lighter than normal for his clan, as well as his attitude towards life. While not shunned for his differences, people did talk behind his back. But none could doubt his ability to fight. He generally beat anyone of his age when sparring and could hold his own against some old and more experienced then him. While life was good at home he developed an itch to travel and see the world. And so he left home and has spent the last couple of years wandering.

And now he has found himself at the Last Home in Solace enjoying a ale or two and some good food. He has been here for the last week or so and is wondering what his next destination will be.

Last edited by Draidden; May 7th, 2021 at 10:20 PM.
Old Apr 28th, 2021, 07:50 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 667
Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula
Avonathalonus application is complete I beleve.

If you need anything else, let me know.
Old Apr 29th, 2021, 12:39 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
FCastor FCastor
Huh...

I just noticed, but one of the Bonds associated with the Soldier Background (which I think would certainly fit the Noble (Knight) also) is literally the Knights of Solamnia Oath, just not in Solamnic but in Common.

"Est Sularus oth Mithas", which in the Common tongue is translated as "My honor is my life".

Last edited by FCastor; Apr 29th, 2021 at 12:44 AM.
Old Apr 29th, 2021, 01:26 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCastor View Post
"Est Sularus oth Mithas", which in the Common tongue is translated as "My honor is my life".
Good catch.

If picked I plan to use Latin for Solamnic:

"Beauty is as beauty does.Sicut pulchritudo non facit pulchritudinem."

Kurdish for khurish.

However, I'm not sure what would be real world equivalent of Abanasinian or Elvish.

Last edited by Shula; Apr 29th, 2021 at 01:35 AM.
Old Apr 29th, 2021, 01:41 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
FCastor FCastor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shula View Post
Good catch.

If picked I plan to use Latin for Solamnic:

"Beauty is as beauty does.Sicut pulchritudo non facit pulchritudinem."

Kurdish for khurish.

However, I'm not sure what would be real world equivalent of Abanasinian or Elvish.
Here is a fun tidbit. There appear to be Elvish, Quenya and Tengwar online translators on the internet. No idea how good they are or... heh... how accurate but they could at least provide an adequate basis I suppose.

Old Apr 29th, 2021, 02:01 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
I put some elvish words into google translate and it came up Catalan son Catalan it is. The rain is Spain falls mainly on the plains.La pluja és que Espanya cau principalment a les planes.

I put some Abanasinian words into google translate and it came up Finnish so Finnish it is. The rain is Spain falls mainly on the plains.Sade on Espanja sataa pääasiassa tasangoilla.

The problem with using things like the Quenya translators is that so many words are missing so I rather use a real world language to simulate.

Last edited by Shula; Apr 29th, 2021 at 02:01 AM.
Old Apr 29th, 2021, 04:45 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
FCastor FCastor
So, there is something I used to do when applying in PbPs on another site. Mostly out of curiosity and for my own convenience, I guess. Here it is, only prettier thanks to the table functionality...

Current Applications
Name RaceClassBackgroundPlayerStatus
Aislinn AtwoodFemale Half-ElfDruid (Shepherd)UrchinWispComplete
Alistair PikeMale Half-ElfRogue (Mastermind)Guild Artisan (Guild Merchant)hafrogmanWithdrawn
Auberon LeafweaveMale Elf (Wood)Druid (Land)HermitJrodComplete
Avonathalonus "Avon" UlfgangMale Half-ElfBard (Lore)OutlanderShulaComplete
Caelynn HolimionFemale Elf (Wood)Ranger (Hunter)OutlanderDebiRedHairComplete
Cassian Valkeri Male Human (Variant)Fighter/Warlock (Hexblade)Guild Artisan (Guild Merchant)FCastorWIP
Gregor Uth CorrikMale HumanFighter (?)?TPasq98WIP
Jarana Male Elf (Eladrin)Warlock (Archfey)OutlanderthefeywildComplete
Joran IronhandMale Dwarf (Mountain)Fighter (Champion)NobleDraiddenComplete
KenMale Half-ElfRogue/Warlock (Hexblade)EntertainerKenjitsuComplete
Lyria MoonbowFemale Half-ElfRogue (Inquisitive)CharlatanRossNComplete
Moran EsmerMale Human (Variant)Wizard (Illusion)Charlatandr kekyllWIP
Quarion GalanodelMale Elf (High)Wizard (Divination)Sage (Astronomer)MythrandilComplete
Siygess BlayeFemale Human (Variant)Fighter (Battle Master)Soldier (Officer)A7iceComplete
StormriderMale Human (Variant)Barbarian (Ancestral Guardian)Folk HerocalandrisComplete
Tanner ThorneMale Human (Variant)Ranger (Gloom Stalker)Outlander (Bounty Hunter)Noquarter19Complete
Tobin ThistleknotMale Kender (True)Rogue (Arcane Trickster)CriminalJaredSynComplete
Trip Male Gnome (Rock)Tinker GnomeArtificer (Battle Smith)Cloistered Scholar or SageElanirComplete
Tymir SivainMale Human (Variant)Sorcerer (Draconic, Silver)SagePsynisterComplete

Last edited by FCastor; Yesterday at 11:20 PM.
Old Apr 29th, 2021, 06:34 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 147
A7ice A7ice
Siygess Blaye
right-aligned image

Name: Siygess Blaye
Race: Human (Variant)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Class: Fighter (Battle Master)
Personality Traits: I face problems head-on. A simple, direct solution is the best path to success.
Bond: Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for.
Ideal: Live and Let Live. Ideals aren't worth killing over or going to war for.
Flaw: I have little respect for anyone who is not a proven warrior.
Background: Soldier (Officer)

Appearance:
Siygess Blaye is a young, tall and athletic but lean Human woman, standing at 5’9’’ and weighting 130 lbs. She has long platinum hairs usually put together in a ponytail. Her blue eyes are perceptive and calm. There is a confident swagger in her pose and subdued energy of a predator. Her walk is springy and efficient of someone with military experience.

Personality:
Siygess is confident, and sometimes maybe a bit overconfident. She feels great in the spotlight and taking the front line. She loves a good brawl, fun, and adrenaline. Sometimes a bit stubborn and opinionated but also inquisitive and willing to learn new things. She is open-minded, tolerant but respects people who proven themselves in combat. As an officer she has own code of honor, is organized, analytical, and is a bit aloof. She has dry sense of humor and enjoys a good challenge.
She had seen enough war and fought enough battles to not just love it, but also very much appreciate the peaceful time between them. She can be philosophical sometimes because of that. She sees herself as a career military, though is a bit restless to fit in regular army, preferring smaller groups, irregular combat, and adventuring.

Backstory:
Siygess was born in Solace, a bastard to a noble Solamanic lord and a prostitute. The father didn’t want to do anything with her and Siygess grew up with her mother. When she was growing up, Siygess was a tomboy, and with blessing of her mother, she was spending days with boys, often commanding them and beating them. She finally got attention of a sergeant in the local Solamanic knight garrison and that is how her life with military started.

First, a simple forage girl and cleaner, Siygess patiently learned, was stubborn in not giving in to boys and as time progressed beating some of them. When her mother died, she moved with her unit to Solamnia and was on her way to become a knight, but was denied the privilege, officially on the ground of not being from Solamnia, but she suspected because she was a bastard to a noble lord.

At age of sixteen, she had a spell of being part of bandit groups, where she learned a completely different style of fighting, irregular, based on hit-and-run tactics, in small groups of mixed people and not always just Humans. It was time for her to rediscovery her womanhood and very rebellious period in general. It ended as her last group gradually evolved into mercenaries.

She moved and spent seven years in Solanthus, as part of various mercenary groups and took part in military expeditions all over Solamnia and into Northern and Southern Ergoth, as well as into Estwilde. As the time passed and Siygess became not only a better fighter and warrior, but also a better soldier, and she advanced in ranks becoming an officer.

Finally, as she turned twenty-five seeing so much world, Siygess felt the call of a wanderer, and earlier already between expedition was spending time with smaller groups adventuring, but now, finally decided to leave Solanthus and spend next part of her life purely adventuring and exploring Krynn.

Role Playing Sample:
Siygess was kneeling in her spot, watching the group below talking and listening to the exchange. What was the saying… the enemy of my enemy... crossed her mind and she smiled briefly under her nose. Now, it made more sense to deal with the orcs in the cave. Those orcs crossed her path few days ago, when they attacked the caravan she was protecting. Paid in advance to deal with them by those who survived and wanted the revenge, here she was, watching the cave for a few hours, counting orcs and assessing them.

She thought for a moment about the best way to approach the group she was observing. They had two archers and a wizard. It seemed that considering the way they talked, the direct approach seemed to be the best one. Therefore, the pale-skinned Human stood up and walked nimbly with the soft crunch of the chain mail, emerging from her hideout. “Greetings. I noticed that you are debating the situation in the cave. Do you have a plan that I can land my hand to?” She said with a mischievous smile.

Beside chain mail worn on the common clothes, she had in her left hand a shield and at the belt she had a sheathed longsword. The rest of her things were packed in the backpack. Siygess was tall and athletic though not muscular, more like wiry and toned, with platinum long hairs put in a ponytail. Her blue eyes switched from person to person in the group assessing people in front of her. “You are planning to deal with this menace, right?”

Last edited by A7ice; Apr 29th, 2021 at 03:29 PM.
Old Apr 29th, 2021, 09:32 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
FCastor FCastor
Application, WIP
right-aligned image
Name: Cassian Valkeri
Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Fighter/Warlock (Hexblade)
Background: Of Valkeri Clothiers in Palanthas. I mean... come on now. Just look at that surcoat.Guild Artisan (Guild Merchant)
  • Personality Trait: There's nothing I like more than a good mystery.
  • Personality Trait: I stretch the truth for the sake of a good story.
  • Ideal: Respect. People deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
  • Bond: I sold my soul for knowledge. I hope to do great deeds and win it back.
  • Flaw: I'm never satisfied with what I have—I always want more.

Of Covers...: Appearing to be in his mid to late twenties, Cassian stands just over five feet and ten inches tall, fit and slender of build. Opting almost always for a clean-shaven look, at least if he can help it, his shoulder-length black hair contrasts with his rather fair complexion. A handsome man, to be sure, with a crooked smile that, when it makes its appearance, adds a hint of mischievousness to his expression. Still, it is his Devil's Sightamethyst-colored eyes that are his most striking feature. Or, to be more precise, they would be, were they not, indeed more often than not, hidden behind an illusion, a Mask of Many Facesglamour of his own making, that makes them seem like they still have that light brown color he was born with.

The son of an accomplished tailor, Cassian shows a preference for well-made fitted clothing, usually in darker hues such as midnight blue, indigo, black and purple, the latter being his current color of choice for a surcoat. Fashion and style are not the only things he takes into consideration when he picks his clothes however. He also prioritizes comfort and ease of movement, traits he looks for in armor as well, going for the lighter, and perhaps more easily concealed, suits rather than the heavier ones, despite being equally proficient in both. Other than that, a few belt pouches, one of them filled with spell components, a dagger and a sword are the other items he is rarely seen without.

...and Books: Gregarious and generally well-mannered, Cassian seems to be an amiable and even charming fellow, albeit one whose wit can turn snarky or downright sarcastic now and then. A lover of intriguing mysteries and good stories, he does on occasion tend to add a few embellishments of his own when he is the one telling the tale. And truth be told, this image of him that most people have is not that far off from his true self. For the man truly welcomes the company of others, even if he does not necessarily trust them entirely from the start, and he is more often than not as quick to joke as he is to smile. However, it is not all there is to him.

Buried within him, there is a sense of failure, of disappointment in himself, of self-doubt even. For his inability to grasp the practical side of spellcasting did indeed cost him, not only because it meant both magic and the Orders of High Sorcery would be beyond his grasp, but also because up to that point he always had demonstrated a Prodigyknack for picking up new things rather readily. And it was a trait that had given him quite the level of self-confidence, perhaps even arrogance. And the shattering of that left its mark. Certainly, as the years passed and he busied himself with other things, he put it behind him, or so he thought. But just as the encounter that granted him his magic gave him something he always wanted, it also served to remind him of that inadequacy, as this power was not quite his own. And soon enough he also realized that not only did it pale in comparison to a true mage's, but that the nature of it meant he would be branded a renegade by the Conclave. A realization that, along with the fact that the exact origin and the particulars of his pact are not entirely known to him yet, make him somewhat resentful and fearful of his magic, even though he would probably never choose to relinquish it, loath as he is to admit it.

The Journey So Far:

All the World's a Stage"Well...," Cassian muttered softly to himself as he tried to make sense of the ruins in front of his eyes. "That is certainly... something."

And it certainly was. The aforementioned ruins were not exactly that. There was no tower there, ruined or otherwise. What there was, however, was a piece of one that looked as if it was trying to occupy the same space as a cave in the side of a mountain and actually succeeding, at least in part. And things only got stranger as he moved closer. It was not only the way carved stonework appeared to turn to natural mountain rock almost seamlessly. Or how he could swear that he could see pieces of lumber and gears of various sizes embedded in both. What piqued his curiosity even more were the skeletal remains.

"Children? No," he said, talking to himself, as he knelt down right before entering the cave to examine the bones more closely. The sound of his voice as he put his thoughts into words was reassuring in a way, the silence around him feeling less peaceful and more disconcerting as time passed. "The size fits, yes, but these...," he continued as he picked up what looked like a piece of armor and the rusted head of a mace still attached to a broken wooden shaft. "Kender maybe?" Standing back up he approached another skeleton, one of several of comparative size but much more heavily set. "Dwarves?"

Taking a deep breath and swallowing perhaps a little too hard -why did his mouth feel so dry anyway?- Cassian lingered in front of the opening. "You like mysteries, remember? Not to mention that this place is just weird enough to perhaps hold a clue or two about the True Gods," he reminded himself as he squinted in a futile attempt to pierce the darkness inside the cave. "Or did you really expect your quest to take you only to places that are cozy and brightly lit," he added with an exasperated sigh as he finally lit a torch and entered.

The interior was as strange as the exterior, with walls and tapestries giving their place to rock and moss, with bits of furniture here and there and several more of the same two kinds of skeletons. As he walked he did come upon a few books strewn across the floor -or was it ground?- but the passage of time had left them more dust than parchment.

"Wonderful," he remarked more than a little drily. No sooner had he uttered the word than there was a loud crashing sound and then the darkness deepened, dust filling the air. Looking behind him it quickly became apparent why as the entrance was no longer open, rocks and dirt having all but sealed it. And just in case he was about to think that things could not get any worse, his torch went out.

"Good."

The voice sent a shiver down the man's spine. Barely above a whisper, if he had to use one word to describe it, it would be... indeterminate. He could not tell where it was coming from, whether the speaker, if there was one, was a man or a woman or a child, young or old. He could not even say for certain whether it was a single voice or a chorus of them.

"Now, shall we talk?"

------------------------------------

Stopping for a moment, Cassian took his eyes off the gigantic valenwood trees up ahead and instead turned his attention to the sword resting in its scabbard by his left hip. Unsheathing it he noted the strange seemingly random patterns on the blade, patterns that had not been there when he purchased the well-made but otherwise normal steel sword the day before.

"Of course," he said to no one in particular, his somewhat dry tone indicating that this was not the first time something like this had happened ever since his... encounter almost a year ago. "As expected. And different patterns again, I think," he continued his musing before returning the weapon to its sheath, momentarily wondering if he indeed saw the markings move and change out of the corner of his eye or not.

"Oh well...," he finally muttered with a sigh and a shrug before starting to walk towards Solace again. And soon enough, having closed the little distance that was left, he found himself chatting with a somewhat bored guard about the Inn of the Last Home.

"You know, I have been away for, oh, five years now, give or take," he said to the guard, who had just asked him what business he had here as guards are wont to do. "But I do think what I have missed the most are Otik's spiced potatoes. He does still make them, yes?" Pausing for a moment, he sniffed the air. "Oh, yes, he does," he answered his own question as he started to move away, the guard indicating that his interest in the man's business had reached its end.

'Just as well,' Cassian thought as he was finally reaching the Inn. After all, he had a meeting to attend and he would hate to be late after all this time.

Last edited by FCastor; Today at 03:41 AM.
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 11:00 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2810
Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles
Gods I miss Dragonlance very excited about this game. Though I’m sad there is no love for my favorite character Kaz (though I understand since Minotaur PCs can be a pain). Hopefully I can find inspiration for a character before the due date.
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 11:28 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
OOOOO, I would so wear that outfit... one of my two favorite colors (the other being teal).
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 12:30 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
dr kekyll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shula View Post
OOOOO, I would so wear that outfit... one of my two favorite colors (the other being teal).
the sheath would have looked better teal imo. but that is a baller outfit.
Old May 1st, 2021, 04:57 AM
Lord of Graves

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 585
Arkanis Arkanis Arkanis Arkanis Arkanis Arkanis
@FCastor, hope you don't mind but I shamelessly stole your table