Other Cyberpunk Red: Night City Blues - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2753
Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo
Cyberpunk Red: Night City Blues

GAME ON HOLD WHILST I RESOLVE IRL PROBLEMS

Night City Blues

CYBERPUNK RED: NIGHT CITY BLUES

Have you ever seen the sunlight / Screaming fast and mean and low?
Get yourself illuminated / Get yourself that cyber glow.
Made of steel and hard emotion / Give my love and face the day.
In your face and here to party / Never gonna fade away.
— Johnny Silverhand, "Never Fade Away"

right-aligned image

Released in November 2020, Cyberpunk Red is the newest edition of the Cyberpunk roleplaying game by R. Talsorian Games. It uses the Interlock system and 'roles' familiar to fans of Cyberpunk 2020, but overhauls some of the rules, particularly those relating to role abilities, combat, and netrunning.

Cyberpunk Red is set around 25 years after Cyberpunk 2020, in the Time of the Red. Night City is still recovering from the nuclear blast that ended the 4th Corporate War, and parts of it can seem a little... post-apocalyptic. Much of the NET's core infrastructure was destroyed, and what is left is badly infested by Black ICE. Megacorps are no longer as dominant as they were, and reluctantly share power with governments and NGOs. And Nomads, once relegated to the fringes of society, have become central to the recovery process.

All in all it is a harsher, but freer, world than that of Cyberpunk 2020.

Night City Blues is an introductory adventure for 4-6 players. It is designed as a step-by-step introduction, for both players and GM, to the updated rules and setting. Possession of the Cyberpunk Red core rulebook would be useful, as would some familiarity with the cyberpunk genre. There is no free quickstart guide, but a digital version of the rulebook is available at DriveThru RPG.

In face-to-face play, Night City Blues would typically take around 3-5 sessions to complete. What this would equate to, in a play-by-post game, is anyone's guess. But plan for about a year.

left-aligned image

What should you put in your application?

Character name.

Keep it classy. Include a 'handle'.

Character role.
All roles except Netrunner and Exec are available. The adventure will need a balance of combat and investigation skills.

Character portrait.
Colour illustrations only. But no manga or anime, please.

Roleplay sample.
This should definitively NOT be your character's backstory—that is handled during character creation by a process known as the Lifepath. Instead, I'm looking for a scene that involves your character, and includes a mix of action and dialogue. The point is to show your familiarity with the cyberpunk genre and your ability to write action.

What are four rules of cyberpunk?

#1 Style over substance.
#2 Attitude is everything.
#3 Live on the edge.
#4 Frack the rules, man!

Remember that this is a roleplaying game, and that some degree of cooperation between player characters is essential. Edgerunners may be tough and pragmatic, but Except Execs, of course. Cynicism is their thing.they are not hyper-cynical. They will do what's right, so long as it doesn't leave them out-of-pocket... or dead.

What is the deadline for applications?
I don't really have one. Until I get 4-6 applications I like, presumably.

What is the expected posting rate?
Players should be able to post twice a week.

Artwork by Anselm Zielonka, Sergei Panin, Richard Bagnall, and DerMonkey.
Lyrics to "Never Fade Away" by David Sandström and Dennis Lyxzén.
Artwork, Cyberpunk Red logo, and the lyrics to "Never Fade Away" are ©2020 by R. Talsorian Games Inc and CD Projekt S.A.

Last edited by Menzo; May 4th, 2021 at 06:49 PM.
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 01:54 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Applications
Current Applications

Player Character Name Handle Role Status
GeneT Yuriy Zamostya Crazy Cossack Medtech Completed
Jasontheswift Ōshiro Haru Ronin Solo Needs roleplay sample.Incomplete
Jrod Bowan Plissken Badger Solo Needs roleplay sample.Incomplete
Marshmallow Anahera Kaur Whaitiri Nomad Completed
Marshmallow Cassandra Poole Ratchet Tech Completed
Noquarter19 Starkey Wawejikijigwek Wendigo Rockerboy Needs roleplay sample.Incomplete
PopCultureBard Alonzo Saliwan Lance Medtech Completed
RedWolfe77 Miguel Sung Trax Nomad Completed
Silent Rain James Fletcher Fletch Lawman Completed
Silk Amanda Miller Drake Solo Completed
Tahril Alicia Fox Red Queen/Scarlet Fixer Completed
ultrasmurf Bertram Salazar Cuda Nomad Completed
Wynamoinen Cassandra D'Addario Collie Active Rockerboy Completed

Last edited by Menzo; May 3rd, 2021 at 11:12 PM.
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 01:55 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
FAQFrequently Asked Questions

Are newbs welcome?

It sorta depends on what you mean by 'newb'. You don't need to have prior experience playing either Cyberpunk 2020 or Cyberpunk Red, but as per my ad it would definitely be useful if you had the Cyberpunk Red rulebook and also some familiarity with the cyberpunk genre. I have smashed together a quick-n-dirty bibliography and filmography, if you're interested. This is for reference purposes only. Players are not expected to have read/watched everything on these lists.

I get the impression that you're expecting character building to happen AFTER the game begins, and so working through life modules is not expected right now. Is that accurate?

This is accurate. All I'm requiring, at this stage, is Name/Handle/Portrait/Roleplay Sample. There are two reasons for this:
  1. People may not be particularly familiar with how Lifepath is done in Cyberpunk Red. I don't want people to create an extensive backstory for their character, only to go through the Lifepath process and be disappointed that they haven't ended up with exactly what they wanted. (Although, in fairness, I will be allowing quite a lot of leeway in regards to the Lifepath.)
  2. In the Lifepath process, there is an opportunity to create direct and indirect links between the player characters, but this is hard if players don't know who has and hasn't been accepted into the game. Also, I would like the opportunity to make some suggestions during the Lifepath process, based on what would be more interesting in the context of the adventure. (Final choice will still be up to the player, however.)
Nevertheless, it's not a strike against the player if they've run through the Lifepath already, so long as they're willing to be flexible about it if they get accepted into the game.

Last edited by Menzo; May 2nd, 2021 at 11:05 PM.
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2422
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
newbs welcome ?
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 05:02 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10871
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
right-aligned image
Character name: James "Fletch" Fletcher
Character role: Lawman

Roleplay Sample:
It had been raining for two hours straight and the mass of neon lights reflecting off he ground gave the city the look of one of those old William Henrits paintings. Between that, the taste of chemicals in my mouth from the rain, and a headache that was only just starting to gets its legs under it, I wanted nothing more than to head back to the office. Bedsides, there was a brand new bottle of scotch waiting in my desk drawer with my name on it.

My mark crossed the street and so I followed. The pot hole did nothing to help my mood as I stepped into five inches of what was hopefully water.

"Add dry cleaning to the Stitcher contract."

"Why are you even out there still," came the reply as my agent's avatar appeared in my display. "Seems foolish," the female voice continued. "Why not just call it a night and take him in tomorrow when its not pouring."

"You know, for an a.i., you're very opinionated. "

"Need I remind you that you selected this personality matrix?"

"No, no need." I watched the man I had been following for almost two hours take a turn into an alley. I should have known better. Should have realized that I had been made. But, I didn't.

His fist struck me hard in the face. This wouldn't have been so bad, God knows I've been hit enough times before, except for the fact that my mark was one implant short of full psycho. It wasn't flesh and bone that broke my nose.

"Ya' shoulda' left dis alone, Fletcher."

"I would if I could Jimmy, but you did some bad things to some people with deep pockets. They want you off the street."

"Yeah? Well, they should have sent a solo!"

He might have been strong as an ox, but he was certainly as dumb as a brick. I saw his next swing coming from a mile a way. Unfortunately for him, he didn't see what was about to happen next.

The manic glee in his eyes changed to surprise when I caught his fist with my hand.

"See Jimmy, sometimes it's better not to flaunt it." I struck him in the head with the but of my pistol hard enough to keep him down for a couple hours.

"Lucy, call the police."

"Why not just finish it here?"

"Who programmed you? And because I'm a detective. If the Stitchers wanted a corpse, they should have hired a ronin."

Last edited by Silent Rain; May 2nd, 2021 at 07:35 PM.
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27169
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
This game was paused, and other opportunities have arisen, so it's best for me to withdraw my application. Good luck, Menzo and everyone else!

Last edited by Wynamoinen; May 6th, 2021 at 02:39 PM.
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 06:47 PM
Captain F-in Magic

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22148
PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard
Application
left-aligned image
Inspiration Image

The deal was all but done when the law kicked the door in and everything got tense. Now, instead of sitting on a stack of fresh eddies, Lance is looking down the barrel of a Real Big Gun and the stone-cold eyes of the woman holding it. No local cop would bust in like that without backup so this is clearly some kind of bounty situation. That'd be reassuring if he wasn't sitting with a briefcase full of stolen company meds on the table and two real twitchy buyers in the opposite booth. The place was practically empty otherwise, but that just meant no would-be heroes to jump in and make things worse.

"Hands where I can see them. Silas Price, I'm taking you in." Her voice is all ice and gravel, the kind that makes parts of Lance want to climb up into himself. But he isn't Silas and this isn't about him at all, so that's when Lance remembers to breathe. His shoulders relax and he keeps his hands on the table, ignoring the weight of the pistol under his jacket. A glance at his companions is enough to tense him right up again, though. The taller one, the one who has been looming over the table for the whole buy, is clearly on something and ready to take his chances.

"Calm your boy." Lance tries to keep his voice level but it comes out as a hiss between gritted teeth. Silas, while seated comfortably, doesn't seem ready to inhabit a cell either. His augmented eye twitches every few seconds as he stares down the cop who came to take him in. Lance can't really fault him even if pushing this is gonna get people dead. Shoe being on the other foot, he'd likely make a bad choice, too. No matter how you slice it, this whole thing looks to come out bad. Even if Lance walks away with his blood in his body, his bosses are likely to hear about his moonlighting and put him through the wringer for swiping the meds in the first place.

"Easy, now. Just a little business transaction. I can just go and let you all sort it out, right? Even let you keep the meds." A bribe is always his go-to in tense situations, but before anyone can commit to the idea the big guy grabs for the heavy pistol so visibly displayed in his waistband. The badge swings their gun up and puts two in jumpy's chest, but that clears Silas for a pull of his own. He doesn't bring the gun up from under the table, just fires through it into the cop's stomach. Whatever armor she has under that green-on-red jacket doesn't hold up and as she's falling backward Silas is getting to his feet.

"Come on!" The training kicks in and Lance snags the briefcase in both hands, snapping a kick into Silas' knee hard enough to make it pop. As Silas falls back into the booth, the gun dropping from his hands as he grabs for the knee, Lance drills the case forward in a vicious jab that collapses the man's throat and leaves him gagging on the table. The cop is scrambling across the floor, leaving a pretty streak of red in her wake. Lance's foot comes down on the gun before her fingers can wrap around it and he gently pulls it away, grabbing it and setting it on the table next his plate of 'so good broiled meat product', which is the most honest endorsement on a menu he's ever seen. Picking up the steak knife, he motions to the man behind the counter with a calming open palm.

"You got Trauma?" The woman shakes her head, eyes locked to the knife as he runs the tip across his thumb to check the edge. "Probably wouldn't get here in time anyway." Snagging a napkin off the table, one of the cloth kinds that you don't see much in this part of town, he pulls her shirt away from the wound and counts the second between obvious blood spurts. "We're gonna need to get that bullet out." Snagging the briefcase off the ground with his foot, he pulls it over and pops the locks. A hypo of Dorphs sits easy in the palm of his hand but she grabs his wrist before he can inject it.

"Relax. Coulda shot you already, choomba. You're gonna want this when I start digging around in that wound." Her fingers tighten on his wrist for a long moment, then fall slack again. He sends the medicine on its way with a quick and steady jab, then wipes blood away from the gunshot with the napkin. As her eyes dilate he gives the knife a quick once-over and sighs.

"You know, I wanted to be a chef when I was a kid."

Coming June 2021 - Blades in the Dark: Biting the Bullet

Last edited by PopCultureBard; May 2nd, 2021 at 09:59 PM.
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 09:25 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1066
RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77
Been Waiting for a Cyberpunk Red to show here. I'll get something together. Thinking Nomad.
Application
right-aligned image
Handle: Trax
Role: Nomad

Roleplay Sample:

Trax rolled through the checkpoint into night city and pulled to a stop. Looking at the lights in the distance past the whatever Agricorps farmland is here on the outskirts. Well this is it. he thinks I either make it or the family picks up my body in a bag, if there's enough left for that.

Trax family, the Cage Runners, setup camp about 150 miles outside Night City. Trax is here to find potential clients for the CR as transport work is starting to dry up. Hearing that the Afterlife is the place to go for Big jobs, He starts up his bike a heads in.

Pulling up front, Trax heads down the stairs to the door and right up to the Big Bouncer out front. "Name?" The bouncer asks as he steps in front of Trax. Traxs looks up to the man. "Trax. I heard this is where you go for work in Night City." The man starts to laugh. "No. This is where you go for work when people here know who you are." Looking down at the little Nomad he continues. "If you want in here you need to make a name for yourself first." Waving his hand back up the stairs. "Try Heywood, There always looking for suckers out there.

2 Months Later...

Kneeling behind the barricade with hot lead flying overhead. "Psy, hurry up in there. We already lost Saber and Joy to the turrets." Leaning out of cover to fire back at the turrets. He pulls back saying "Poor Joy, this run would have made an amazing stor..." looking to Psy and seeing her slumped against the barricade and vacant look in her eyes. "$@#%. $@#%. $@#%." Brain fried. Why do people risk that. Thinking hard. Media dead. No eddies. Netrunner Dead. No Sellable data, no eddies. Solo Dead. No muscle to get in anyway. Making up his mind Trax throws a smoke grenade hoping to block out what ever sensor the turret is using for tracking. Making a brake for it he gets into his Colby and peels off.

Well, this making a name for myself is going to well. He checks his rearview mirror for anyone following him. I'm going to need more Choomba's. He thinks as he heads out of Heywood.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	721ee326e3fc28ff9395af952fddd128 (2).jpg
Views:	66
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	90803  

Last edited by RedWolfe77; May 3rd, 2021 at 07:38 PM.
Old May 1st, 2021, 11:03 AM
Supposed Gaming Goddess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6044
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
Heyy, someone beat me to it... This means I can be a player instead of a forever GM!
Hahahaha!

I'll likely be looking into a Nomad or Netrunner Lawman.

Nomad Application: Whaitiri
left-aligned image

Character Name -
Anahera 'Whaitiri' Kaur

Character Role -
Nomad, Pack Outrider.

Roleplay Sample -
Anahera gritted her teeth and let out a harsh breathe through her nostrils, clenching her fist as the skin on her shoulder was pierced, sliced open, and was left with the blade in the skin. A moment passed and a burning sensation began to stir in the open wound, the slick-haired woman resisting the urge to wince, sitting stoically with the blade in her shoulder. The important part was not to cry out. Not to show weakness. Anahera could remember her grandfather talking about the old country, the tradition of chantings being present for the creation of both Kiri Tuhi and Ta Moko... Though the world was harsh and time was cruel, the room used for the ceremony was no place of significant value, simply the inside of a converted van. The only part of the process that remained throughout the generations was the Uhi used to carve the passage of the art against the oak of the skin.

The wound was filled with ink and slowly it was allowed to close around the thick liquid of inky ichor and blood. Anahera stood up from the chair once the sterilized covering was applied, examining the Kiri Tuhi on her shoulder. The short-haired woman looked to the tattoo artist and gave him an exchange of wordless nods between the both of them. The eddies were already covered between the two Nomads. Pulling her leather jacket over her arms and pulling up the zip she made her way through the large parked convoy. Anahera hadn't exchanged a word with any of the other members of the Pack, another form of tradition she could remember her grandfather lecturing her about, though he'd never told her why she could only talk with others who were going through the process of getting their own Kiri Tuhi at that time.

Striding through to the front of the convoy she ran her hand along the side of a road bike bearing a red version of the feather she had just been engraved with. A handful of other outriders were already starting up their engines and heading out, a variety of radio tests blaring over the system built on to the road bike's communication system, though Anahera had been given a flare gun and ten flares: One red flare, four blue flares, and four white flares. Anahera always brought an extra pack whenever she was on flare duty, it never hurt to be prepared in the interests of the Pack.

Tech Application: Ratchet
left-aligned image

Character Name -
Cassandra 'Ratchet' Poole

Character Role -
Tech, Weaponsmith.

Roleplay Sample -
The workshop was lined with different workstations, tools and components for various uses, each assigned a series of three colours in what was nothing less than organized chaos. Sat hunched over a heavy pistol was a woman with a rich ebony complexion, her face covered in various powders and a few traces of what was probably a lubricant of some kind. The woman's hands were busy tinkering away at the weapon lain on the workspace before her, various mechanical arms holding up different parts and holding together delicate pieces of the firearm's internal components.

Cassandra was a hard worker, she'd been involved in weapon repairs since she was a child growing up in the glorified ruins of a building she called a house, the walls lined with makeshift fortifications and defences to keep the unwanted company out; an environment like that meant you constantly had to be making sure your heat was up to scratch and her current client had done the exact opposite of that. They hadn't cleaned the weapon, kept it in such a way as to defend it from the effect of the elements nor had they even given it any basic maintenance. The hammer jammed, the trigger locked and two out of three bullets actually left the barrel; The entire thing was more or less worthless when it was brought in and now here she was, two weeks later, finally adding the finishing touches. The fixer hadn't said much about who owned the gun or why they wanted such a scrappy piece to be repaired, but Ratchet wasn't exactly an indicator of who she was or why she was repairing the gun... Outside of the financial benefits, of course.

Coming to Night City had been a smart move: Ratchet could make use of her technical know-how, make some eddies and set herself up something nice. There were of course the downsides such as corporate bodies wanting to own the entire tech scene, clients who were too stupid to follow instructions and making a fool of themselves, even government officials scorned by the wicked ways of Ratchet's romantic pursuits... Everyone seemed to have a bone or two to pick with everyone else. It's not like Ratchet could use the excuse that she didn't know this would happen, after all, her friends had warned Ratchet about making a noise when coming into N.C, but that noise was the exact reason she found herself sat here, picking away at this grubby pistol in her inner sanctum while the world continued its bloody and violent hum-drum of everyday badness outside. Ratchet looked up from her desk to the door above her by the top of the stairs with a smirk as it opened and let the smell of incense waft into the oily, dirty workshop with a brilliant beam of light spilling into its murky darkness.

"More work, is it? What's it now? Another jamming pistol that hasn't seen basic maintenance for four years?" the Tech spoke up with a smirk, the thick accent dripping from her every word like honey from a tipped over jar. Ratchet's eyes all but hidden by the thick, luscious curls of her hair if not for the bouncing synthesizers that slowly came to a circular halt.

Last edited by Marshmallow; May 2nd, 2021 at 11:38 AM.
Old May 1st, 2021, 01:31 PM
Black Lives Matter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2128
slapstick slapstick slapstick slapstick slapstick slapstick slapstick slapstick slapstick slapstick slapstick
I love the cyberpunk genre, but have no experience with Cyberpunk 2020. Happy to pick up the book if I wind up playing, but wanted to make sure my complete lack of setting-specific knowledge isn't too much of a drawback. Tentatively interested in a Medias.
Old May 1st, 2021, 01:39 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontheswift View Post
newbs welcome ?
Hi Jasontheswift. It sorta depends on what you mean by 'newb'. You don't need to have prior experience playing either Cyberpunk 2020 or Cyberpunk Red, but as per my ad it would definitely be useful if you had the Cyberpunk Red rulebook and also some familiarity with the cyberpunk genre. I have smashed together a quick-n-dirty bibliography and filmography, if you're interested. It is not intended to be a comprehensive guide.

Silent Rain, I'm amazed how quickly you put together an application. Looks amazing!

Wyn, PopCultureBard, and RedWolfe77, I look forward to your applications. You too, Marshmallow, and I hope you still run your own game. Cyberpunk definitely needs some more lovin' on this site. For those that don't know, Marshmallow has been championing the cause of Cyberpunk Red on RPG Crossing for about half a year now!

Slapstick, it's fine if you have no previous experience with Cyberpunk 2020, although some sort of familiarity with the cyberpunk genre will definitely be an advantage. The adventure is actually designed to be an introduction to the setting and game mechanics of Cyberpunk Red.

Last edited by Menzo; May 1st, 2021 at 02:40 PM.
Old May 1st, 2021, 02:30 PM
Supposed Gaming Goddess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6044
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menzo View Post
You too, Marshmallow, and I hope you still run your own game. Cyberpunk definitely needs some more lovin' on this site. For those that don't know, Marshmallow has been championing the cause of Cyberpunk Red on RPG Crossing for about half a year now!
Speaking of, I have a timeline of the Cyberpunk RED history, if you want I can shoot you it over PM and you could incorporate it into your ad? I've already rolled up a few lifepaths for inspiration and got an interesting one for Nomad.
Old May 1st, 2021, 02:49 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 38146
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Looks like fun! This amused me almost as much as Shadowrun including damage codes for the core books in case you needed to smack power gamers upside the head with a book

Quote:
Note: We also could, at this point, warn prospective Gamemasters about the various dodges their Players
will have for creating "super-characters." But face it: if they want to create a mondo character, who are we to
stop them? You're all big kids now, and if you, as GM, think your Players are getting way outta line, why not just
go ahead and waste ‘em?

That's the Cyberpunk way.

Community Supporters, it's time to do your civic duty! ;)
Old May 1st, 2021, 02:59 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
Speaking of, I have a timeline of the Cyberpunk RED history, if you want I can shoot you it over PM and you could incorporate it into your ad?
That'd be appreciated. I'll pop it on my Information page and link to it in my ad (and/or FAQ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imveros View Post
Looks like fun! This amused me almost as much as Shadowrun including damage codes for the core books in case you needed to smack power gamers upside the head with a book
Cyperpunk 2020 and Cyberpunk Red are both infinitely quotable.

And of course Shadowrun regulars are welcome, too!

Last edited by Menzo; May 1st, 2021 at 03:55 PM.
Old May 1st, 2021, 03:08 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10871
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Thanks, Menzo.
Closed Thread