Game Thread The Awakening - Page 19 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #271  
Old 02-20-2020, 01:10 PM
Ed Starwind Ed Starwind is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-06-2020
RPXP: 432
Ed Starwind Ed Starwind Ed Starwind Ed Starwind Ed Starwind
Posts: 570
William relaxed slightly, the glowing greatsword fading away as they talked. Will's warhammer looped back onto his belt as he moved behind the two. The cleric placed a hand on both Grey and Vanna's shoulders, whispering softly each time. Celestial: May Torm aid you in your struggle.Ut vires Torm auxilium in contentione. The cleric took a sharp breath and closed his eyes as the wounds that the two of them had suffered were briefly transferred to him before Torm lifted them away.

Now, I don't think that this was intentional, and we all know that the delicate strands of magic are not quite as reliable as we are accustomed to. Perhaps answers will show themselves as we continue our journey. Lith, does this crystal speak to you? What does it want?

After he had eased their pains, he reached back to find his trusty staff that he carried. Its familiar smoothness and heft comforting in his grasp again as he eyed the hovering crystal that was all too visible over the elf's shoulder.

 


 


 
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 02-22-2020, 03:30 PM
Giot's Avatar
Giot Giot is offline
For the Glory of Tiamat!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-22-2020
RPXP: 5821
Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot
Posts: 3,976
Demons are a girl's best friendThe party regrouped and refocused. Grey and William tended to the wounds of their comrades, though the deepest of wounds at the moment couldn't be cured with simple magic or medicine. A bloodied Vanna stood next to a dejected Lithoniel. Grey and Tai maintained their distance, both no longer trusting the elven girl. William tried to prevent a fissure from forming amongst the allies, trying to reassure Grey and Tai while distracting Lithoniel from her unhappiness. The crystal floated a few feet away from Lithoniel, seemingly unsure about what to do next.
OOC
 
__________________
Status: Working from home for the foreseeable future, welcome to the End Times!
Player: Kregan | Vera
DM: Xera
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 02-22-2020, 06:29 PM
lydklein's Avatar
lydklein lydklein is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-02-2020
RPXP: 6685
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
Posts: 6,707
OOCTai stood at a distance from the others watching Lithoniel. Unsure of what had happened to the fiery haired elf she remained silent - thinking. With a practiced hand the archer stored her the arrow she had not loosed yet and then secured her bow on her back. It would be easy to grab again should she need to. Hopefully, it would not be against the petite woman standing be the fierce warrior. Vanna. She's like the beserker humans that would raid our village. Powerful, unrelenting and frightening. But Tai knew the wild woman had good intentions, but intentions were a tricky thing. They could turn on you as easily as help.

With a deep sigh Tai resigned herself to the fact that they needed to remain a cohesive unit if they wanted a chance to survive. So, in an attempt to ease some of the tension, she approached the two other women. "Relax, Vanna. I have no intentions of harming the girl. But don't think that I trust her magic. Even you must see it is a treacherous thing, even to her. And the entity... can you honestly say we defeated it? As much as that hurt, it was too easily defeated." Her heart twinged at the sight of Lithoniel's dejected expression. "Come, elf-sister. No one else is dying today. Except maybe that thing." Nodding to the hovering crystal, she frowned as she realized something. "It isn't attacking either. Almost looks like it's waiting."

Looking at Lithoniel and Vanna once more Tai began waving her hand again and began cleaning her two companions. "Watch her well, Vanna. I don't trust that she can hold... it... back forever. In the meantime, I think we could all do with a good rest. If that little thing doesn't get us." One eye on the purple crystal she warily walked over and picked up her green vial before beginning to look for her arrows.
__________________
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich ;
Taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by lydklein; 02-22-2020 at 06:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 02-25-2020, 02:08 PM
UngainlyFool's Avatar
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-05-2020
RPXP: 8486
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
Posts: 3,209
Nothing
left-aligned image

Vanna snorted audibly when Grey started talking about caution. He was using big words like Seragus and talking down to her. He was scared. Big man in all that armor was scared. She wanted to smash him in his stupid nose. Tai joined in and she suddenly felt the weight of their judgement on her. Those two hadn't been talking about whatever demon was chasing the elf girl; they were talking about Vanna. Just like they all did. To hell with them. She knew what it was to face demons. You faced them over and over and over without end. Demon's never went away. Facing them and fighting them was the only thing to do, the only way to defeat them. Will laid a hand on her and eased some of her pains. She flinched away and gave him a scowl. He thought she was weak too. She snorted again. "Yeah, I'll watch her. I'm watching all of you, too. Who the hell put you two in charge? Last time I checked we all came from the same place and we're all going the same way. You're not better than her. You're not better than me." She flashed a look at Lithonel, but it didn't carry any sort of warmth. She was mad. Later she would regret it. Later she would know it wasn't them she was mad at, but herself. The desire tugged at her stronger than any totem. But for now, the human woman was mad at them, for telling her how to feel, for telling her what she wasn't capable of defeating.

She turned and threw a rude gesture at them and went to retrieve her axe from the wall where it had embedded itself.

 
__________________
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
scuttling across the floors of silent seas
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 02-25-2020, 11:43 PM
Sarsprilla's Avatar
Sarsprilla Sarsprilla is offline
Chaos Elf Fun
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-05-2020
RPXP: 1461
Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla
Posts: 1,319
All around Lithoniel saw looks of distrust and fear shunt her way, and knew that it was well deserved. Then she saw Vanna, and the world grew darker in the wake of what was to come. "I am sor-." In a rough manner, Vanna grabs at her upper arm and wrenches clear off the floor, drawing a painful gasp from her lips.

The raven haired human spoke angrily, yet her words were unexpectedly opposite to what she had thought. Vanna did not want to kill her, and she was not to give in to the demon. It shocks Lithoniel, who straightens and stares at the woman with wide eyes. The determination and strength this fierce woman seems to possess sets alight something deep in the sorceress. If there was a way to take control, or rid of Rul'zarz, she would find it.

This light flickers when Grey and Tai speak their piece, but it does not go out as of yet. "If we manage to get out of here I will do all I can to rid of this... 'thing' inside of me. In the meantime Tai is right, using my magic seems to have caused this, so I will refrain from it." A nod, and then a frown as her eyes slide from them to the floating crystal that William and Tai point out.

"What is it?" Lithoniel extends the question toward it, and blinks when the crystal's light blinks off and on as if in reaction to her asking. The thing seems to cautiously float toward the elf as Tai sets her magic on the sorceress and barbarian. The crystal flashes more quickly at Vanna's anger, and pauses until she is gone to wrench the axe from the wall.

The sorceress glances to William and arches a brow. "I do not know, but it definitely looks like it." Lithoniel slowly extends a hand to the crystal, and stiffens as it darts over and hovers over her palm. "I saw you help us with the ooze." It purple light, so brilliant and mystical has her looking upon it with awe. Lithoniel's eyes begin to shift, the action habitual. "No, no." She cuts the connection before it could activate, cheeks paling at her almost mistake and is sure she hears a quiet cackle at her reaction.

For now Lithoniel is left to guessing its capabilities. "Well if you are looking for a way out, you can follow us." The crystal flashes in an excited manner and wizzes around her head. Lithoniel watches it, shrugging a bit, and then gestures toward the hallway with the stairs. "Should we continue on?"



 
__________________
Two Wild Magic Sorcerers team up.
A competitions ensues as to who will blow them-selves up first.

Last edited by Sarsprilla; 02-25-2020 at 11:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 02-29-2020, 12:36 PM
MeredithS's Avatar
MeredithS MeredithS is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-10-2020
RPXP: 3819
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
Posts: 1,848
The Chasm
Grey listened to the barbaric women's temper tantrum with little interest to her anger laced words. Whatever Vanna was feeling, was far out of his realm of understanding right now. With effort to diffuse the situation, he merely shrugged and shook his head. Stepping away from both women he moves past the cleric and gives him a nod of appreciation for the healing, Grey's steps circling around Tai before he slumps down to the floor. "I'm not going anywhere for a while. I need to rest, my body isn't what it use to be, as Vanna said... I'm not better then anyone else, probably a bit worse if I'm to be honest."

He leans against the wall, near the door in the corner, and props the Javelin of Warning next to him. Grey closes his eyes as he feels this body begin to relax and various wounds begin mending with Will's spell swarming over his skin still.





Hunter's Mark. Mark on Lith


 


 




__________________
Status: Game On
Counting other people's sins does not make you a saint.
Games: Xera|Dragon of Icespire Peak

Dungeon Master @ AFTER
Took the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by MeredithS; 02-29-2020 at 08:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 03-06-2020, 12:46 PM
Ed Starwind Ed Starwind is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-06-2020
RPXP: 432
Ed Starwind Ed Starwind Ed Starwind Ed Starwind Ed Starwind
Posts: 570
Rest Easy?William looked around the room as they were settling down, hoping to find at least enough wood to build a small campfire. At least that would have brought them a hint of normalcy and peace. Not finding anything, the cleric took to his bag, pulling out 3 candles, adding their light to the room. He also transferred his light spell to a chair towards the middle of the room, adjusting it so that it was more of an indirect glow than a piercing light in their eyes. William also lit some incense in his censer, hoping to remove the foul orders of this place with something more calming. He also began singing, softly at first, but slightly louder as his heart opened the song into a plea for comfort and peace. His voice wasn't the best, but it seemed to make up for some of that with raw emotion and hope.

When he was done, he settled in for his watch and eventual rest for whatever passed for evening around here.


Will's Song

Bed and... Somewhat Breakfast
As Will woke up, has began his morning prayers and meditations, renewing his spirit and preparing for what he thought would come their way on the next portion of their journey. Part of this was the grumbling in his belly. A corner of his heart tugged as he felt ashamed for the goop that was about to be brought forth and the claims it made as being a meal. At least they wouldn't go completely hungry.

The cleric began preparations and found a place where they could contain the water and gruel before completing the prayers that brought forth the sustenance that would keep them going as they rushed headlong into whatever this place was. Will's face was a bit brighter than it had been the night before. There was a renewed hope in his step that did not match their surroundings. Will made sure to douse any candles or incense that were still burning and gather up the remnants of the candles into his pack along with the censer. After everyone had eaten and refilled their waterskins, he pulled out a bar of soap from his pack. Would anyone like a few moments to freshen up? He lathered up his hands and wiped some of the grime off his face before wiping his face on an inside corner of his cloak, passing the bar of soap to the next person.


 


 
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 03-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Giot's Avatar
Giot Giot is offline
For the Glory of Tiamat!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-22-2020
RPXP: 5821
Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot
Posts: 3,976
Chamber of ... something not goodIn the aftermath of the combat, the group settled into an uneasy sleep on an empty stomach. The stench of the creature lingered, though its potency had faded, and it invaded their dreams. Tai fought against those who sought to harm her village, but death rained down around her. Lithoniel was chased by the demon within her, dark and terrifying. William was tormented by his failure with Jacob. Grey spent his sleep reliving his seemingly endless fall. Vanna's bear relived its fear during her last moments. Uneasy sleep was all they each got, but it was sleep at least. Eventually, they all stirred themselves awake. The memories from the night before fading as all dreams do, though for some the feeling of unease remained.

William prepared a magical meal, though its bland taste and texture and flat water left much to be desired. They ate, prepared themselves, and moved on. The stairway led upwards before curving off as all the hallways here seemed to. They passed two rooms, similarly furnished as the others on this side of the chasm. Odd-looking odds and ends populated these rooms, along with seats, tables, and odd slabs that could have been beds. Scraps of linens and parchments remained, though time had rendered them unusable. They continued onward, guided by Torm's light but also the light of their new floating friend.

As the hallway curved once more, they were met with rooms that branched off and a host of stairs. To their right, a room that looked like it might have housed some kind of audience chamber or gathering room before the ceiling crumbled in, blocking everything. Before them, and to their left the hallways continued upwards. The slope was shallower to their left, and a quick exploration of the two paths yielded interesting results. The steeper stairs in front of them lead to secondary entrances to the room on their right, and likely to the hallway on their left. The shallower stairs to their left lead to a passage with two more small chambers before curving back into a fairly large room with an exit on the opposite end which connected back with the main hallway.

In this large room, the group discovered a rather disturbing site. Cages lined the walls and a few hung from the ceiling, suspended in the air. Several tables were placed about the floor, with metal restraints. Everything seemed well-sized for humanoids. Along the walls were instruments made of the same strange metal found throughout the complex. The instruments ranged in appearance and application, but the overall intent was clear. The scene looked like a large torture chamber... or possibly some twisted medical experimentation laboratory. One thing that was notably missing were the victims.
OOC
 
__________________
Status: Working from home for the foreseeable future, welcome to the End Times!
Player: Kregan | Vera
DM: Xera
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 03-09-2020, 03:12 PM
MeredithS's Avatar
MeredithS MeredithS is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-10-2020
RPXP: 3819
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
Posts: 1,848
The Chasm
left-aligned image

Grey was content eating the magical, though flavored through his spell use, gruel that Will had provided. He was downright grateful. While the warmth soothed his throat and the flavor brought him a smile, he tried not to think about the lack of sustenance the meal offered. His muscles were aching and his tormented dreams did nothing to heal his sore limbs and slowly healing wounds. Trying to shake off the fatigue, he leaves the group after eating and makes a few rounds just out of their eyeshot to clear his head. Whilst alone, he does some reflecting from their battle with Lith's demon and while he still can not make sense of it and still leans on the side of caution, he decides to let Vanna deal with the little Elf's issues. There was little Grey could do to persuade the warrior to era on the side of safety and caution, so while he would leave it alone...for now, Grey decided he'd need another set of eyes on the party just in case.

The bluish-black ink on his body briefly glowed and in his native tongue the spell's words were sent into the world around him, wherever it may be. Beside him, a very large wolf appeared and sent him a lopsided, tongue panting grin. The beast was massive, almost the size of a Direwolf but less aggressive in nature. Grey couldn't help but shake his head and smile. "Omen... Seems you've lost your wings too oldboy . Not like we need them in this place anyhow." Omen whines and shakes, specks of dust and fur plume into the atmosphere. "After you fell, Grey, they did away with me too. Bastards, the lot of them. It's just you and me now."

With a chuckle Grey continues to explain to his steed all that has transpired since waking up in the vials and while they converse telepathically in celestial, he walks back to the group and introduces his companion. Eyeballing Lith and Vanna, his approach goes first to Tai and Will. "This is Omen... He can understand Celestial if any of you know my native tongue. If not... He appreciates belly rubs. He'll help protect our journey onward and keep an extra eye on...us all. " The wolf, the size of a quarter horse, sits beside Grey and looks between the party with strange lilac colored eyes. "He's not your normal Wolf, but a Celestial version of a Dire Wolf. " Grey gives Omen a soft pat on his shoulder as they make way towards the leg of their journey out of here.



Looking upon the new room they found themselves in, he couldn't help but shake his head at the various instruments they saw within. Someone one was tortured here... someone else or them? He had no idea. Grey begins to make his way around the room, looking under piles of unusable things, looking for anything at all that seemed viable in any regard.





Removed Hunter's Mark from Lith


 


 




__________________
Status: Game On
Counting other people's sins does not make you a saint.
Games: Xera|Dragon of Icespire Peak

Dungeon Master @ AFTER
Took the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by MeredithS; 03-09-2020 at 03:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 03-13-2020, 11:33 PM
lydklein's Avatar
lydklein lydklein is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-02-2020
RPXP: 6685
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
Posts: 6,707
Chaos and shouting surrounded her. Ash swirled in air blinding her, making it impossible to see more than fifteen feet in any direction. "Midriel! Thastra! Atraan!!" Tai called to her Brothers and Sister Archers, but none responded. A whistle; a bird call. Nothing. She called until her throat felt raw and bloody ignoring the the smoke that filled her nostrils until all she could smell was ash and burnt wood. Her lungs, who once were nourished with the sweet smelling forest air, now struggled find an ounce of breathable air for her desperate calls. Choking, coughing, blind from the desperate cleansing tears the flowed freely, Tai Stonesplitter began to run through the thickening foliage and trees.

She ran and ran, continuing to call until her voice left her and still she searched. Fear pushed her forward. Forced her legs to pump faster, harder until her pathetic human limbs fumbled over root upon the earthen floor. Tai stumbled and only managed to keep from falling face first into the dirt by throwing her hands out, scraping the palms bloody. The pain had her features scrunching up. Teeth gritted she began to get to her feet unsteadily. Her body would not hold her. She ignored that too. Her hands wear filthy and covered in forest debris. Small thorns had embedded themselves in the toughened flesh. Where had they come from? Brambles didn't grow in this part of the woods, did they? Thank the gods she hadn't been holding her bow. Her bow... Where was it?! Tai reached back and only found her own shoulders.

Where is it?! Where did I drop it? Did I have it? She had no memory of ever having brought it out of the village. A panicked need to find her bow sent the human turning in place wildly. She no longer remembered why she had been running or that she ever had been. Turning around for a fifth time a sound caught her attention. It was soft and nearly imperceptible at first. She stilled. Closed her eyes and strained her feeble human ears and caught the sound again. Louder. It was wet. A wheezy, wet bubbling sound. Familiar on an instinctual level yet she could not place it. The archer held her breath. And then she looked up.

Hanging in the low branches of the great elms were elves. Strewn, bloody and impaled upon every low hanging bough was every elf that had ever fallen at the hands of the human barbarians along with each and every one of her Brothers and Sisters. Death filled her field of vision. The breath left her chest for one, five, ten, twenty seconds before her exhausted lungs were finally able to suck in a breath, but before she could scream the body of one of her elf-sisters fell with a sickening thud at her feet. "Alba."

The name no more than ragged, wet whisper had the concussive force of a blast arrow. With a boom the echoed across the entire Forest bodies were shaken from their resting place, and rain down around Tai Stonesplitter in a never ending cascade of loved ones and friends. Blood soon covered the tall form of the adopted human blending together with her horrified tears.

Choking on a scream Tai scrambled to her feet. Heart racing she hurried into the darkened hall outside the room where she had faced a different nightmare. Standing in the temporary security of the darkness she hoped no one else had noticed the state she had awoken in. The archer stayed in that darkened hallway for a very long time before rejoining her companions and wondered once again what was happening to them and if these strangers could really be trusted. And if they could would she have to watch them die too?

The question returned as they found themselves in another of many rooms. This one clearly with a far less benign original purpose. "Who were these people?" The question, though spoken aloud, was not meant for any of the others so much as a way to shake the after effects of her nightmare while processing the terrible scene before her.

She couldn't help, but picture each of her companions strapped to these instruments and wondered if even Grey's new friend would be able to lend his help against creatures who thought nothing of experimenting on other living creatures.

Slowly, her
Dice Perception Check:
1d20+4 (15)+4 Total = 19
eyes roved the room in the hopes of finding something worthy of notice.
OOC
 
 
__________________
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich ;
Taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by lydklein; 03-13-2020 at 11:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #281  
Old 03-17-2020, 09:05 AM
UngainlyFool's Avatar
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-05-2020
RPXP: 8486
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
Posts: 3,209
Vanna
left-aligned image

It was a quiet rest for Vanna. You couldn't call it night as there was no day and no time of stars. How did dwarves do it? Vanna was going slowly mad in this stony tomb. She was alone in the ancient darkness away from the others, sitting on her bear cloak. The small vial she had taken from the library room was stowed in her pack. She didn't need to see the damage done to her body. And she didn't want to see the faces on the others. The exertion of the fight left her thirsty and the longer she sat, the more the pains inflicted crept into consciousness. In the dark, the amulet around her neck grew warm but did not glow. A trickle of blood snaked down her chest as it did its work to knit her back together again. It took more than an hour before she could enter her trance.

The bear walked in front, his massive haunches rolling with the steps. Everything was bathed in a pale green light. Not the light of the vials; it was a living color, the color of life. But they were not in the forests of her home, or the grasslands in the west. They were not in the cobbled cities or on the mountainsides of Hurd's Wall. It was the alien passageways of this place beyond death. The walls showed the odd scrawling symbols. She was flying in angry circles, with no perch to land on but the bear and that was impossible. The spirits did not touch. That she knew. So she flew around the bear and followed, but never led. The bear's eyes were black orbs in the green light looking ever forward. The passage was without end.

It wasn't until "morning" and the time William, the priest of some god of kindness, cast his spells to give them tasteless mush and stale water that left her mouth dry that Vanna looked on her companions again. She ate her mush in silence and choked it down despite wanting to just go hungry. Tai and Grey seemed to flavor theirs with some magic, but she didn't deserve that luxury. She didn't deserve anything. Her eyes always glanced away when someone looked in her direction. Vanna kept her self imposed isolation until she couldn't choke down or force anymore still water into her. The spilled water from the last attempt washed part of the dried trickle from her chest.

Finally, before they moved off, Grey brought a direwolf into being and seemed to treat the huge wolf like a pet or friend. The sight of an animal outside the goo prison of the vials brought a smile to her face for the first time in days. She approached it as she did the eagle form of Seragus, tentatively, but inevitably, like two lodestones drawn together. Her face went to Grey for permission, but when he looked at him, her face became somber again. "Omen," she said quietly and touched his fur. Aobei never named the animals, but she remembered as a girl that she used to. She understood the desire and the purpose, but she still struggled with retraining herself to do it. The creature towered over her, but she had no fear. Even before she laid her hand on it and could feel the unnatural intelligence there. She withdrew her touch and backed away. It was not an animal, even a monstrous one. It was something different. She looked at Grey again, and walked away toward the lead of the group to begin their explorations. " I told you," she whispered as she passed him. Her voice was sad. It wasn't an apology. It was all she could muster. The guilt of what she was was always too much. There was no absolution. She deserved to suffer.

Like in her trance, the tunnels went on an on, with doors and rooms and stairs but without end. Yet another room of torture greeted them and the others stopped to look around. "They were a cruel and twisted people. Even their halls couldn't be built straight or their rooms with flat walls. They deserved whatever came of them." Turning to Will she said, "Tell us again what you saw back at the chasm. I'm for risking it and whatever may be in the water below if it means something other than this. This race and their vile workings can rot forever. I don't want to know anything more about them. They should never live on in any way. Not in my mind. Not in yours."

 
__________________
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
scuttling across the floors of silent seas
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB