Game Thread The Lost and Damned - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Serenity > THE FIREFLY CHRONICLES: The Lost and the Damned
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 12-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Finrod Ancalímon's Avatar
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-06-2020
RPXP: 1423
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon
Posts: 2,089
Gail was about to reply to Marilou when she heard Becca’s “Uh-oh”. She looked the hitwoman in the eye and raised her index as to mark a pause in the current conversation.

To be continued!

On the bridge, Gail leaned over Beccas seat in order to get a better look thru the window at the ground convoy.

Damn itTa Ma Duh!

Well, no point in hanging around any longer than we have to.

Gail opened the intercom with the flick of a switch.

Wren, report to the cargo bay on the double!

She closed the comm and put a hand on Becca’s shoulder.

On second thought, I might just need you to stay at your post and keep the engine running. Might not be a bad idea to do a weapons check as well while you're at it.

The First Mate then turned to face Horace and Marilou.

Ok, I want you both with me out there; I don’t know if we are going to need diplomacy or a big stick so I’m covering all the bases.

Horace, I’m counting on your silver tongue to get us paid quick so we can be on our way before the convoy gets here. I have no interest in finding out what it’s all about.

Marilou, make no move that can be interpreted as hostile unless the **** hits the fan. But if they shoot at us, it's open season on those BastardsHuen Dahn.

With this said, Gail left the bridge to go to the cargo bay, where she expected to see Wren already preparing the cargo lift.
__________________
Originally Posted by orcbane

You got me once! But you won't get me twice, Finrod the sneaky!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Orloff's Avatar
Orloff Orloff is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-21-2015
RPXP: 108
Orloff Orloff
Posts: 94
Horace nodded grimly. A quick delivery was probably the safest play. Still though, there was a part of him that hoped that the situation would complicate itself somewhat, so that he might be able to squeeze Bennie for every credit he was worth. "Well, I'll see you on the other side," he drawled to Becca with affected nonchalance as he made his way to the door. "If I'm not 6 feet underground by the end of today, I'll be wanting to offload some more chores on you in a hand or three of cards."

On his way to the cargo bay, Horace swung past his bunk to collect his piece. The pistol was almost comically small in his ham-like hands– he kept meaning to upgrade it to a heavy pistol, but he used the weapon so infrequently that it always slipped his mind when he was in a port. As quickly as he could manage, his skin already slick with a thin sheen of sweat, he loaded the gun and shoved it into his coat pocket, praying as always that he wouldn't need to use it.

Without any further ado, Horace made his way to the cargo bay.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-09-2015, 01:49 AM
Hack's Avatar
Hack Hack is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-12-2020
RPXP: 1903
Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack
Posts: 1,108
-As the cargo bay ramp slowly lowered, it soon became clear that there appeared to no one around to physically help unload at the all equipment that the crew was delivering. This was bit worry considering that sitting in Charon's Ferry's hold were two large farming tractors of sorts, several tonnes of giant white parcels labelled GMS, and a plethora of other agricultural odds and ends. It wasn't exactly the kind of stuff that could be unloaded in a hurry.

Waiting outside to greet the crew is the old lady, a rather stout woman with long double barrel shotgun clasped firmly in her withered hands. With her weapon pointed at the new arrivals, she asks whilst squinting at the Firefly with her milky eyes, "Who are ya! Ya'll that Charleen's Ferry? You here to deliver ma stock? Or are ya with that snake, here to take ma house!"

The young girl on the fence remains obliviously fixated on the vessel. The blank expression on her pretty face makes it seem almost as if she were hypnotized. When the rampart lowers she hops down from the wooden railing and begins to wave excitably at the crew inside, much to the disdain of the older lady. "Oi, Margret Elizabeth Harrison! You sit yourself back down on that there fence this instance! What did I tell ya 'bout offworlders not just two darn minutes ago?"

"They're naught but heathens that spread disease," chipped Margret sincerely as she continues to wave at the crew with a dumb struck look about her.

Last edited by Hack; 12-10-2015 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Typo
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-09-2015, 08:04 AM
JagerBlonde's Avatar
JagerBlonde JagerBlonde is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-26-2016
RPXP: 649
JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde
Posts: 366
As Gail gave the new orders, Becca simply said, "Gosa", softly and then louder, "I'm on it.!" She lept over to the copilot's station, flicked a few switches and waited for the gun under the nose to indicate it was readied. She didn't know if it would do any good, but she also readied the missile stores that were hidden in the wings, which caused the outward engines to raise back to takeoff position so the missiles would be parallel to the ground. It also had effect of showing that this firefly had some teeth - albeit baby or toddler compared to a military vessel of its size.

As Horace left the bridge with his comments it caused a smile to come over her face and she yelled after him as she worked, You're on! If you don't come back, dishes are on me! If you do, maybe it'll be strip poker this time!"
She laughed outloud, knowing Horace would be biting his lip to have a comeback for that last one, "Ha-ha."

Over the ship's intercom she retorted for all to hear, "Keep the line of sight clear between the nose gun and the bad guys!"
She hadn't thought it through enough to realize the lady with the shotgun that she couldn't see would have heard this too.

Last edited by JagerBlonde; 12-09-2015 at 08:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-09-2015, 03:27 PM
grenadierman's Avatar
grenadierman grenadierman is offline
Tom Cruise
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-11-2019
RPXP: 6866
grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman
Posts: 4,169
The cargo bay ramp whirred and hummed its low tune as it opened to the outside world. Marilou sniffed the air and, a tad repulsed by the manure smell, put her breathing to a minimum. When she saw the old woman with the shotgun in her hands, she did not get that rush of adrenaline she usually gets when held at gunpoint. Instead, she stands by Abigail and waited for her to take action.

The old woman she did not care for. When she saw the little girl stand and wave however it struck a note in her heart. Marilou waved back to the young girl in the distance. It was a brief hint at her past.
__________________
Purge as Corporal Pasam Molta

Last edited by grenadierman; 12-09-2015 at 04:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Ghost6442's Avatar
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 is online now
Spectral Cookie Master
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-25-2020
RPXP: 2954
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Posts: 3,480
Vix gives Chao a grin. "You know if you digitised your data you could just send it to me rather then tromping all the way back here." She takes the paper and starts to type it up but with all the goings on she can hear through the intercom, she closes her Databook. "Sounds like trouble Doc, this will have to wait." She gets up and heads for her room. "I'm going to get properly dressed, could be fun."
__________________
I have time...
Nothing survives contact with the players... Nothing.
Sir Elmendarr Kitsumari, Ebony
My timezone is AEDT (GMT +10/+11)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Finrod Ancalímon's Avatar
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-06-2020
RPXP: 1423
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon
Posts: 2,089
Gail made a quick stop by her cabin on her way to the cargo bay in order to pick up her shoulder holsters and pistols. She swiftly put them on as she entered the cargo bay.

Seeing that Wren hadn’t reported yet, she decided t go down the ramp an meet the old woman with a shotgun.

That’s right Ma’am! We are the crew of the Charon's Ferry. I believe we had a deal with Bennie Harrison to deliver some agricultural equipment. How come Bennie ain’t here to take delivery and pay us?
__________________
Originally Posted by orcbane

You got me once! But you won't get me twice, Finrod the sneaky!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-13-2015, 07:41 AM
Hack's Avatar
Hack Hack is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-12-2020
RPXP: 1903
Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack
Posts: 1,108
-
right-aligned image
"If ya had business with Bernard, then ya got business with me," grunted the grizzly old lady as she lowered her antiquated weapon. "Now, how..." Before she could finish her sentence the elderly woman's voice was drowned out by the roar of two hover bike engines. It appeared that the pair of speeders had raced ahead of the rest of the rest of the convey to get eyes on the Harrison's unexpected guests. The two riders dismount just a dozen yards from the crew and the old woman, momentarily whipping up a storm of orange dust in the process. Judging by the markings on the two bikes and their hand-me-down Alliance weapons and armour, the duo are definitely associated with the local police force. However their mismatched attire is eclectic at best. In addition to their old Unification war model helmets and breastplates, the one of the officers also dons the infamous "brown coat" whilst the other proudly wears a jacket that was once part of an Independents’ uniform. It was definitely a sign of times, when even law enforcement personal on the Rim now had no qualms about openly wearing the old colours. Red bandanna's hide their faces, though they are probably being utilized from the pragmatic stand point of keeping dust out their face when riding at high speeds. Each of the officers also carried an assault rifle slung over their shoulder and a pistol on their hip, however by the look of their casual demeanour they didn’t seem to have intention of using them.

"Afternoon, Mrs Gunderson," announces one of the officers firmly but politely as he takes a few steps for forward. "Oh, and hi ya Maggie," he continues in more upbeat tone as he notices the pretty redhead on the fence. He gives the girl a short sharp wave and Margret returns the gesture, though the response is noticeably less enthusiastic than the one she gave the crew of Charon’s Ferry. Apparently the act of merely talking to the young lady is enough to set Mrs Gunderson off. Without any warning, the fiery old woman quickly fires of a shot in the direction off the offending officer. Luckily for the young man, the years had taken a heavy toll on Mrs Gunderson’s vision and the milky eyed woman misses her target by a wide margin. It is enough however to make the startled officer jump, much to amusement of his comrade who seems rather amused by the whole bizarre situation. In fact, the second officer’s giggling is only cut short when the old lady takes another shot at his hover bike instead. "Aw, God damn it!" he cries as he throws his hands into the air.

"YE GIT OFF MA PROPERTY YA THIEVING DOGS!" growls Mrs Gunderson as she waves her shotgun about in a rather irresponsible manner. Both bikers keep their weapons slung however, apparently not considering the grandmother to be notable threat. Instead the second officer bends down to inspect the damaged paint job on his bike, whilst the first flips his partner off for having just mocked him. Meanwhile in the distance, the white convertible hover car and the "Puma" draw closer, passing the front gate to the property.

Last edited by Hack; 12-13-2015 at 08:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-13-2015, 05:28 PM
Zazaq Zazaq is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-13-2019
RPXP: 3095
Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq
Posts: 3,912
What the hell is with all the noise? Chao thinks to himself when he finally gets back to the deck, approaching the landing ramp for a much needed breath of fresh air. At the sight of the old woman he does a 180 and heads straight back into the ship, those his demeanor remains calm enough. He wasn't worried about the grannie, any one of these folks could handle her, hell he could probably handle her. He pays special attention to the icy feel of his derringer hidden under his coat, pressed against his spine. He was alright with it, with a small dose of wimsy he remembered all the times he joined the mobsters at the firing range. Those were good times, it was surprisingly relaxing to blast away at a cut out. He developed a respectable amount of skill in those occasional outings, though it had been a long time since he'd used the thing. That was for the best though. He always aimed to avoid fights, hell he didn't even remember if his crewmates knew he had the thing.

The gunshots broke his line of thought, and made him dive behind some of the cargo as quick as a man his age could be expected. He felt his heart speed up, though it relaxed at the sounds of conversation Still, he would stay here for a while, probably until someone came to unload the cargo.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-14-2015, 01:24 PM
Finrod Ancalímon's Avatar
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-06-2020
RPXP: 1423
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon
Posts: 2,089
Gail jumped when the old lady opened fire.

WOW! Cool it Grandma! I'd like to get through a transaction without anybody shooting at me for once.

She turns to face the officers.

Now officers, I’m sure you have your reasons for being here and I’m pretty sure it’s none of our business. We’re just here to deliver some agricultural equipment. If you would just let us do that and get paid, we’ll be on our way.

Gail takes her ship-linked Handset and calls Becca. She speaks just loud enough for Becca to hear, but not enough for the police officers to hear her.

I think things are under control here, but keep an eye on that Puma. And get Wren to start unloading this damn equipment.

She nods at Marilou, to make sure the women assassin has got her back, and she starts to slowly walk towards the old woman.
__________________
Originally Posted by orcbane

You got me once! But you won't get me twice, Finrod the sneaky!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-14-2015, 01:44 PM
JagerBlonde's Avatar
JagerBlonde JagerBlonde is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-26-2016
RPXP: 649
JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde
Posts: 366
Becca responded with a short, I'm on it, to Gail.
She then got on the ship's intercom and said, Wren. Start unloading the cargo. Gail's orders. She didn't say Gee, so he'd know it was serious.

She then got on the sensor suite and began to track that armored vehicle.

(Perception total = 14)
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-20-2015, 10:11 AM
Hack's Avatar
Hack Hack is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-12-2020
RPXP: 1903
Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack
Posts: 1,108
-It doesn't take long before the white convertible pulls up beside the pair of hover bikes and the crew of Charon's Ferry are able to finally get a good look at it's occupants. In the front driver and passenger seat of the hover car are two men, well dress in black vests and slacks. Both of these men are clearly armed as evident by bandoleers of shotgun shells slung across their chests and the longarms they openly carry. The two men in black exit the vehicle and courteously open the rear doors for two other occupants in the back seat, as if they were gunslinger chauffeurs or something. The first man to exit the backseat is a slim character with a youthful but gaunt face. He wears what appears to be an expensive grey suit and carries a large brown brief cases close to him. The refined lad is clearly taken back by the presence of a space ship, much less one showing it's teeth. The second man however shows no such qualms. Governor Loredo Florence himself, in the flesh. The whole crew could recognise him from the bounty that Marilou had flashed them not twenty minutes ago. Upon stepping out of his luxury hover car, the proud official immediately began to make his way across to where the crew has gathered. His posse almost followed in tow but with a wave of the governor's meaty hand the two "chauffeurs" stay by their vehicle, leaving only the younger gentleman cautiously following in suit. As he strides past the two hover bike officers snap upright as if as a sign of respect to which Loredo responds to with a slight nod.

"Ah, Marget. How are you this fine afternoon my dear?" inquires the governor in his gravelly voice. Mrs Gunderson's face goes bright red as as he approached the young girl on the fence. She points her now empty weapon at the large man and continuously pulls the trigger in vain. The longer it takes for this overprotective grandmother to realise that she has to reload the shotgun, probably the better. Loredo pays no heed to the enraged old woman and instead politely extends his hand to Margret, who recoils nervously. Unfazed by the rejection the governor instead turns his attention to Charon's Ferry's crew. "Well, well," he remarks casually. "This is quite the honour. Not every passer by into Whitestone gets to be personally greeted by it's Governor," he grunts despite clearly trying his earnest to appear gentlemanly. "I go by Florence, Loredo Florence. And this skinny little bean counter beside me is Mr. Clarke. So tell me, what brings you to my quiet corner of the world," the governor continues. "Not lookin' for trouble I trust?" One of the hover bike officers looks like he is about to repeat what Gail had just said, but stops himself from interrupting a question clearly not meant for him.

By this time the "Puma" armoured car has now made it's arrival as well. Manning the menacing heavy machinegun a top the vehicle is what appears to be a young policewoman. It's hard to be sure though as although she is wearing the correct breastplate, her uniform appears to be missing it's sleeves and helmet. From the fighting vehicle exits three more mismatched officers, their disjointed attire suggesting that there was probably quite a discrepancy in the level of professionalism among local law enforcement. With ten new visitors by the crew's count, it seemed that the Harrison residence was the place to be today.

The first officer to exit the Puma appears to be the only one present that had actually bothered to wear the correct uniform. He's also the only one present to unsling his rifle at the sight of the armed ship and crew, though he nervously keeps his assault rifle lowered. Unlike the rest of his colleagues the second officer to exit the Puma appears to be an actually imposing character, sporting an eye patch and armed to the teeth. Most notably, this grizzled officer carries a grenade launcher slung under his rifle and a bandoleer of 40mm grenades across a chest already covered in tactical pouches. This gunslinger's brown jacket suggests that he might have been a former Independent, however by look of his extensive arsenal it might be time to tell him the war was over. The final officer to jump out of the Puma couldn't be more a contrast from his battle ready counter part. This man hasn't even bothered to don any sort of protective armour and, unlike all the other officers present, has no weapon other than the sidearm on his hip. Instead this peculiar character wears a pair round spectacles and a large tan broad rim hat. Upon noticing that Loredo and his associate had already begun their greetings, this officer awkwardly runs after them leaving the rest of his men with the Puma.


Pictured: The hover bike officers (Top Left), Loredo's "chauffeurs" (Top Right), The "Puma" officers (Bottom).

Last edited by Hack; 12-21-2015 at 01:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-21-2015, 07:12 AM
Ghost6442's Avatar
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 is online now
Spectral Cookie Master
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-25-2020
RPXP: 2954
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Posts: 3,480
Having finally finished changing Vix wanders out to see what's going on and is just in time to hear 'Not lookin' for trouble I trust?'

She laughs loudly "Why go looking for trouble when it's more then happy to find us, aye?" walking out fiddling with the cuffs of her gloves and a smirk on her face. "So, govna, pray tell what sort of trouble ya offering, and how well it pays?" she cracks her fingers expertly. "Course we'd have to finish our current job first. Delivering this cargo and all. I just hope the 100k on your head doesn't make someone mighty stupid." she adds almost lazily but gives the old lady a pointed look. Then seeming to switch gears she smiles and rocks on her heels. "So... we're we unloading this cargo too and where's our pay check?"
__________________
I have time...
Nothing survives contact with the players... Nothing.
Sir Elmendarr Kitsumari, Ebony
My timezone is AEDT (GMT +10/+11)
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-21-2015, 09:37 AM
Hack's Avatar
Hack Hack is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-12-2020
RPXP: 1903
Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack
Posts: 1,108
-Loredo raises an eyebrow upon Vix mentioning the bounty on his head. However, the brutish looking man appears to be more curious than concerned about the life threatening news. "One hundred thousand credits? Well then," he smiled as if almost proud of himself. "Did you hear that Theo? Apparently the bounty on my head just went into six figures," boasts the governor to the officer in the tan broad rim hat that had just joined his side. "Theo" gives a brief impressed whistle in between some muffled panting, as if the short jog over from the "Puma" was enough to take the wind out of him. "Chief Skinner, Whitestone Valley Police," announces Theo through a cheesy grin when he does catch his breath. The Chief gives off the distinct impression that he is either a bit sleazy or not that bright, perhaps even both. He does look however for the most part look rather harmless, both physically and otherwise.

"So what does that make you lot? Bounty hunters?" scoffs Loredo as he eyes the crew individually. "No..." he deduces, speaking aloud. "...you said you lot were here hauling cargo. Well I suppose seein' as this now my farm and my land, I guess that makes this my delivery as well." The agitated Mrs Gunderson twitched with every word the governor spoke and her constant tapping on her shotgun's trigger had become almost comical. "Clarke, see to it that these people are compensated for their service," demanded Loredo bluntly as his glace briefly wandered over to Margret for a split second. The wiry gentleman steps to the side and meekly inquires to anyone who would listen, "Er, to what account should I transfer the credits? Or perhaps your type would more interested in a cash payment, no?"

"So, you're looking for work? Well I can't offer you any of those fancy hundred thousand credit bounties. Like you said, it would take a special kinda stupid to bark up that tree,"
remarked the governor to Vix coldly. "Well such matters are beneath me, however I do believe there's more than a couple of low lives 'round these parts that you can plug for a bit of coin. Speaking of which." Loredo pauses before turning back to Mr Clarke for moment. "Clarke when ya done there, make sure Mrs Gunderson here get her compensation too for the two Gracetown boys Bernard greased last week. Fair's fair."

Meanwhile, the young female officer atop the Puma seems to have already gotten bored with all the talking. With her left index finger pointed forward she lazily mimes firing a pistol at the various members of Charon's Ferry, whilst silently mouthing bang with each flick of her wrist. When she spots Becca spying on her from the bridge, she gives the pilot a cheeky wink before pretending to blow smoke from the barrel of her imaginary weapon. The officer's sinister playfulness however is cut short by an unexpected firm smack to the back of her head, courtesy of her heavily armed comrade. At the distance they are at it is impossible to make out what the two are saying atop the armoured car, however their exchange is short, sharp and serious. The policewoman quickly snaps to attention, racking her over-sized cannon and chambering a round. Meanwhile, her gruff partner casually draws a 40mm grenade from his vest and loads it subtly into the launcher slung beneath his rifle. Perhaps he was acting out of caution as his one good eye was fixated on the machinegun mounted below the Firefly's nose. The other officers don't seem too fussed though. They stand around aimlessly, kicking dirt, cracking their knuckles and ogling the pretty red headed farm girl on the fence.

Last edited by Hack; 12-21-2015 at 10:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-21-2015, 12:59 PM
grenadierman's Avatar
grenadierman grenadierman is offline
Tom Cruise
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-11-2019
RPXP: 6866
grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman
Posts: 4,169
Marilou didn't have much to say, nor did she want to say anything. The bozos they call officers were beneath her, just thugs and mercenaries that warranted none of the respect she'd usually give. She'd long mapped out exactly how she was going to kill each and everyone of them the moment they stepped out. The man with the grenade launcher would be the first to go by application of 9mm round to the bandoleer. It would make nice firework and distract everyone while she did everyone else in.

The whole time they were talking, Marilou had inched herself further and further away from the crew, off to the side. Marilou kept her hands at her sides, shoulders relaxed, the telltale sign of a gunfighter. She gave the female officer pure intangible hatred with an intense, narrow stare of a killer. She put her at number two on her sh!tlist.

She was certain blood will be spilled before they left the planet, and that it was only a matter of time.
__________________
Purge as Corporal Pasam Molta
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB