Game Thread The Lost and Damned - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Serenity > THE FIREFLY CHRONICLES: The Lost and the Damned
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 01-12-2016, 01:01 AM
Finrod Ancalímon's Avatar
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-06-2020
RPXP: 1423
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon
Posts: 2,089
Not wanting any trouble, Gail had handed her two pistols after taking them out like lightening and making them spin on her index fingers before depositing them in the box.

When I leave this place it will be with my guns or with your balls. Make sure to keep an eye on them.

Not waiting for the bouncer to acknowledge, she proceeded to enter the establishment.

Once inside she was approached by the sleazy rancher, which at first she could have been interested in, but when she saw that even the local hookers couldn't stand him and after hearing the female cop’s comment, she decided to simply avoided him. She took advantage of his distraction as he answered the officer and slipped away to the bar.

Gail decided that what she needed right now was a drink. Ignoring what was happening around her, she ordered a boilermaker. As the barmaid gave her the glass of beer and the shot of whiskey, Gail let the shot sink in the beer glass and started drinking.

Becca’s stares were lost on her as she weren’t paying attention to her or to Marilou. She had been First Mate for long enough to know that this crew always got in some kind of trouble or another when on shore leave, and she had decided long ago that she wasn’t going to be their mother. They were all big boys and girls who could handle themselves and Marilou could handle herself more than most.

She was quietly relaxing and watching the beginning of the fight on a monitor when something massive bumped into her. As she turned around to see Mason apologize, she took in the sight of the giant. A smile appeared on her face; Gail had always liked them muscular and tall.

My, you’re a big fella aren’t you?

As Mason continued to join his partner, Gail finally noticed Marilou antagonizing the officers.

Oh for the love of God, can’t I just enjoy a drink in peace for once!

Just as she finished the sentence, the incident with the rancher and the working girl takes place. Before anyone can react the big guy that had bumped into her decked the stupid rancher

Unfortunately, before the big guy’s attempt at defusing the situation could work, Gail’s own crew started a brawl with Becca attacking the pretty boy next to the big one, and Marilou roundhouse kicking the female peace officer in the head.

S***! Now they’ve done it!

Anticipating the worst, Gail downs her drink and starts walking towards the epicenter of the trouble while discreetly slipping on her brass knuckles behind her back.
__________________
Originally Posted by orcbane

You got me once! But you won't get me twice, Finrod the sneaky!

Last edited by Finrod Ancalímon; 01-12-2016 at 01:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 01-12-2016, 01:02 AM
roninkelt's Avatar
roninkelt roninkelt is offline
Artist & Warrior
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-18-2020
RPXP: 4474
roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt
Posts: 2,920
ICRaven watched, somewhat bemused. A couple of complete strangers jumping into the middle of a fight. His own pilot grabbing a random guy, first giving him a shave, a kiss then bouncing him in the air with her knee. That guy may be puking them up in a couple hours. He winced.

Not sure that's going to work Raven guessed, when Mason dropped the hammer on Rancher #2. Punching the rancher out was a great idea, but Caspians aren't known for their forgiving nature. The big guy may have just made the rancher an easier target for a good beating. It'll be worse since they won't need two guys to hold rancher down.

Then Marilou made it all even 'better' by absolutely unloading on the female cop. The kick looked to have come from all the way 'round and the rebound carried her back magically to kick the other dude *hard*. How the hell? It would be a miracle if either one of them got up from those shots, but they had friends. Raven's still not sure what got Marilou twisted in a knot, but the outcome is pretty clear.

He held his breath, hoping against hope, but glancing around to see who was going where. Putting a hand in his pocket, he felt the comforting weight of his brass butterfly knife settle into his fist.
__________________
Be a Community Supporter | Build Better Characters | Nominate a Post of the Month

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 01-13-2016, 04:26 PM
Ghost6442's Avatar
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 is offline
Spectral Cookie Master
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-25-2020
RPXP: 2954
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Posts: 3,480
Vix idly watches the merc, fiddling with her gloves again, as he leaves her attention swings back to the bikes. It was a bit of a conundrum. Didn't matter if she stole one or both, taking them straight back to the ship was DUMB all in capitals. Someone would see, someone would squawk. What she needed to do was ride it out into the wastes and call for pick up, but she didn't have a communicator. She could try to ride all the way out to Gracetown in the hopes the captain and the shuttle was still there. Course he could be on his way back, or as usual in so much trouble, her alone would just be as dumb as taking the bike straight to the ship. 'Sigh' As much as she wanted a hover bike it was going to be too much trouble to acquire right now.

Damn it, she missed Wren he always knew what to say to cheer her up, why did he leave? She started walking back to the ship.
__________________
I have time...
Nothing survives contact with the players... Nothing.
Sir Elmendarr Kitsumari, Ebony
My timezone is AEDT (GMT +10/+11)
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 01-15-2016, 01:58 AM
Hack's Avatar
Hack Hack is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-12-2020
RPXP: 1903
Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack
Posts: 1,108
The Wayward InsideMason's punch collides with the rancher with such force that the poor soul is sent a couple of feet back into the air. The limp man falls to the ground with a mighty thud, clearly not moving. Despite being quite drunk, upon seeing one of their own make a move the Capsians on the other side of the room are all quick to rise from their seats. From their leather boots and jacket sleeves, these sinister Slavs draw an array of punching daggers, serrated knives and knuckle dusters. Even the accordian player places his fine instrument on the table and draws a grizzling looking pair of curved blades from each of his boots. The manager really needed to fire that doorman...

Meanwhile, Marilou unexpectedly swings her leg into the back of Jeyne's head at full force. The power of the attack drives her head forward and down into the wooden bar counter, seemingly knocking out the female officer cold. Strike follows through coming down with force on the back of Officer Andy's leg, his attempt to duck out of the way in complete vain. It appears however that Andy isn't the barroom brawling sort and instead his tactical police training kicks in. The officer whips out his sidearm from it's holster and aims it at point blank directly at Marilou. The implication is clear, these officers aren't looking to play fisty cuffs and if the assassin makes any sudden moves she getting a bullet to the gut. Andy's twin brother does the same, forgoing the stun baton on his belt for his service pistol and pointing it squarely at Marilou.

The main aggressive Caspian pauses when he sees Mason knock out the man responsible for harming his escort friend. Satisfied that her honour had been been avenged, the brute backs off and turns around to attend to the young lady. "No cry pretty girl," he grumbles in broken English in an attempt to comfort the overly hysterical prostitute with the now swollen black eye. "If I end up having to wear a GORRAM PATCH like that one eyed Browncoat I swear to the lord almighty I'm gonna castrate you Jeb," she howls with tears rolling down her white powdered cheeks.

The long awkward silence continues among the crowded bar's many patrons. However now that they no longer had a dog in the fight so to speak, the Caspians slowly re-holster, re-sheath and otherwise hide their various weapons before sitting back down again. Perhaps, Mason's boisterous charm won them over. However then again, he wasn't even sure if half the Caspians spoke any English to begin with. Never the less, it seemed that big man's quick thinking, or lack there of, had prevented a full scale pub brawl. The only issue was now that all eyes were on Marilou and her growing problems with law. Becca and Jay's bizarre charade doesn't seem to have any effect whatsoever, except for a few odd looks from some of the confused barflies that witness it.

Finally the silence is broken by an unsettling cackling, as Jeyne raises her head from the table. Her face has been bruised red and purple form being slammed into the bar counter and blood gushes from a split lip. After taking such a solid hit, heaven only knows what the mad woman is finding humorous.

"Oh darlin', that's not how it's done around here. Strikin' folk when their back's turned. That's not how it's done at all," she remarks surprisingly calm, shaking her bruised head in disappointment. As the female officer speaks she snatches a shot glass of whiskey from a patron seated next to her and casually downs it in one gulp. "You see on my rock we have a little thing called barroom etiquette," Jayne continues to Marilou coldly as she slams down the shot glass, shattering it for emphasis. The officer wears a disturbing wide grin, her teeth stained blood red from her split lip. For someone that's just had their face smashed against a counter, she seemed to enjoying herself. "Perhaps, I could educate you..." And with that, the bloodied Jeyne charges straight into Marilou.

Upon hearing all the commotion coming from inside the tavern the doorman lets out something between a long sigh and wheeze. He ever so slowly stands ups, crumbs from a variety of snacks falling from his lap. "Croc, watch the box," mumbles the bouncer to the Pitbull. Obediently the grey dog leaps up upon the crate which held all the Wayward's the confiscated firearms. Upon entering the establish and noticing that the police were involved, the overweight bouncer pauses as he tries to get a grasp of the situation. The Orlok mercenary, however, that was outside brushes past the doorman and steps over the unconscious Jeb with complete indifference. The heavily armoured man raises his hand and quietly motions for his comrades to leave with him. The five Orlok mercenaries sitting in the back quickly heed their leader's silent command and begin to make their way to the door.
The StreetsAs Vix walks back to the ship she passes the gallows where the Shepard had been preaching. The crowd had dispersed and the holy man was now packing his nearby cart. "You're a sinner," he smiles as Vix passes, in a tone that's more mischievously curious than judgmental.
The Docks"Very wise off you," thanks Feng Wei as he politely nods to Chao. "We would be more than happy to settle the transaction right now, however if you require authorization from your superiors I understand. Here are my details," continues the Tong agent as he reaches into his pocket and hands Chao a business card. "Contact me when you wish for my men to come pick the medicine." Then as abruptly as they appeared the Tong duo turn and promptly depart, leaving Chao with a grumbling crowd. Upon seeing the two gang affiliates disappear, the mob quickly closes in on the ship's doctor. Although most were too sickly, too old or too young to be violent or threatening, they were clearly upset over the Tong's presence and anxious over what treatment Chao could now offer. With many displaying the obvious symptoms of Bowden’s Malady, only Pasceline-D could stall their illness.
OOCThe pub brawl has been inadvertently dissipated by Mason, leaving Marilou with no chaos as a cover for her actions. Plot points or other quick thinking PC actions, however, could reignite it or cause another distraction.

Marilou's first attack counted as a surprise attack. For her next moves she has to roll initiative first to determine striking order.

Vix can ignore the Shepard and post with Chao now if she wants.

Chao only has enough Pasceline-D to treat 20 people.

Last edited by Hack; 01-15-2016 at 04:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 01-15-2016, 02:17 AM
DasBoot's Avatar
DasBoot DasBoot is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-16-2017
RPXP: 81
DasBoot
Posts: 245
James FenniousWith the crowd settling down, approaches the girl that kissed him and touched his junk. "Alright hun, what was that about."He stood there not really demanding answers, but just wondering what score he missed out on.

When Mason and James finally make eye contact, Jay lets off a large absentminded shrugg.
__________________
DM: Dark Saga (Pathfinder)
Dr. Diefenderferg of Brave New World (D20)
James Fennious of The Lost and the Damned (Serenity)
Prince Darius of Worlds Unending (D20)

Last edited by DasBoot; 01-15-2016 at 02:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 01-15-2016, 03:03 AM
Ghost6442's Avatar
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 is offline
Spectral Cookie Master
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-25-2020
RPXP: 2954
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Posts: 3,480
Vix's stops and returns the Shepard's smile. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23. But! If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe it in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9 then follow up with John 3:16, pretty sure you know that one." She retorts "So what's the word Shepard? I hear there's a witch or something?"
__________________
I have time...
Nothing survives contact with the players... Nothing.
Sir Elmendarr Kitsumari, Ebony
My timezone is AEDT (GMT +10/+11)
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 01-15-2016, 03:55 AM
Hack's Avatar
Hack Hack is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-12-2020
RPXP: 1903
Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack
Posts: 1,108
The Streets"I once met a corsair from Parquin that taught his parrot to repeat da scriptures. Having da Lord on you lips isn't da same has havin' him your heart. Matthew 15:8," remarks the Shepard in his thick Nigerian accent as he fastens a strap on the back of his wagon. "Evil is ever present in da 'verse. But da Evil dat dwells here is not dat of man or his sinful base desires. It is a deeper, an older Evil. Why do you ask me of the abomination? Reckless curiosity?" suspiciously inquires the Shepard of Vix with one eyebrow raised. "Leviticus 19:31. Do not seek them out..."

Last edited by Hack; 01-15-2016 at 04:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 01-15-2016, 11:32 PM
JagerBlonde's Avatar
JagerBlonde JagerBlonde is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-26-2016
RPXP: 649
JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde JagerBlonde
Posts: 366
Becca realized she probably should have actually kneed JamesMr. Handsome in the groin when it didn't have the response she wanted. Of course, it didn't help that Marilou had thrown the first punch, or kick actually.

Seeing what was going down with Marilou she looked past James and said, "sh*t, or poop.Gosa."

She responded to James, still looking past him at Marilou. "That was a ploy to try and stop... THAT", she said while gesturing towards Marilou. She then added, "And I'm not talking to you anymore unless I get your name."

She follows Gail's lead and moves towards the fray, falling in behind Gail. Over her shoulder says to James, "You coming, or not?"
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 01-16-2016, 12:59 AM
Zazaq Zazaq is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-13-2019
RPXP: 3095
Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq
Posts: 3,912
Chao returns the nod and slides the card into his front pocket. Then he slowly turns to the face the crowd. "For those of you who didn't catch that, I have no Pasceline-D for your consumption as of now. I am truly sorry, if you still wish to see me I will see what I can do to help, free of charge. I may have a few home remedies that can offer some relief." At the very least I can make some lifestyle suggestions, though who knows if these people have the power to follow any advice I give. "However, I will be seeing people with other ailments or concerns first. Please enter one at a time." He says stepping back into the ship, with a careful eye kept over his shoulder. The last thing he needed was an angry mob, though this crowd could probably be scared off at gunpoint worse case scenario.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 01-16-2016, 08:45 AM
rasatabula rasatabula is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-26-2016
RPXP: 303
rasatabula rasatabula rasatabula rasatabula
Posts: 379
Mason, Inside The WaywardMason's eyes were already turning back towards the other side of the room to see if the Caspian was backing off when Marilou went all bat-$#@# crazy on the police officers at the bar and Jay got nailed in the balls by the lovely woman he'd decided to chat up. While Mason had certainly seen that before, the expedience of it had to be a new record, even for Jay. When moments thereafter he acts un-phased and gives Mason a glance and a shrug, the big man's brow can't help but furrow into a 'WTF' sort of expression.

Of course, when Jeyne recovered and charged out at Marilou, Mason couldn't help but smirk a little. Having been raised by a real no nonsense, ball buster type back home on Persephone, he did have a certain appreciation for ladies of a more volatile disposition. So the impromptu bar brawl between the two seemingly not-quite-right-in-the-noggin women was more exciting than distressing to him. He could not, however, think the same about the twins suddenly pulling their pieces. If one of those gorram fools with a badge actually fired a shot, Mason figured the bloody stampede to the doors that would follow was right likely kill more folks then any of their damned bullets.

Non-threateningly returning to the bar and sitting down. While privately a little terrified that he was about to get himself shot, Mason casually chuckles as he gestures toward the messed-up cat-fight developing nearby, "Umm... you two aren't seriously thinking of breaking that up are you? You'd know her better then me, but that Jeyne girl don't exactly strike me as the type to take too kindly to the damsel-in-distress treatment.", before nodding to the very likely nervous bartender to get him another beer, and laughing jovially, "Sides, show is better than the one of the vid-screens by half."


 

Last edited by rasatabula; 01-16-2016 at 08:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 01-16-2016, 04:24 PM
Ghost6442's Avatar
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 is offline
Spectral Cookie Master
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-25-2020
RPXP: 2954
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Posts: 3,480
"...to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God." Vix completes the verse, then nods "Lets try unbridled curiosity, cos the way I see it, she might not be a witch. Maybe she's just a pretty lass who's beauty got the better of some guy and he did something mighty stupid and is now spreading rumors to pass the blame onto her. Or maybe she's got know how or skills that would seem normal about the core worlds but seem supernatural to the less educated. Or perhaps she's got a sufficiently advanced piece of tech. Don't know, but interested. Or perhaps you'd prefer to talk about the two fellas hung out to dry?"
__________________
I have time...
Nothing survives contact with the players... Nothing.
Sir Elmendarr Kitsumari, Ebony
My timezone is AEDT (GMT +10/+11)
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 01-16-2016, 05:31 PM
grenadierman's Avatar
grenadierman grenadierman is offline
Tom Cruise
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-11-2019
RPXP: 6866
grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman
Posts: 4,169
Marilou had to force herself from going for the officers' guns. As an assassin, she not only hated having a gun pointed at her in point blank range, but she was trained to go into self-preservation mode. No, this was just a bar fight, her voice told her. Just a bar fight...

She remained quiet at Jeyne's attempt in intimidation. Her downing the whiskey and breaking the glass was not impressive. Anyone can get angry and act tough, but better fighters learn to keep their cool or lose proper judgement. Distance, stance, footwork, your opponent's style, these things were running in Marilou's mind much like the fighters on the big screen. It wasn't that she didn't draw satisfaction from beating her into a pulp, but that she had to lay down the foundation to do so first.

She brought up a lightfooted stance, anticipating Jeyne to angrily bullrush her. She would dodge, and then redirect Jeyne's momentum with a kick. "Bring it, b*tch."

 
__________________
Purge as Corporal Pasam Molta
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 01-16-2016, 11:09 PM
DasBoot's Avatar
DasBoot DasBoot is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-16-2017
RPXP: 81
DasBoot
Posts: 245
James Fennious"James Fennious" He responds and stepping in line to follow the beauty. James had little clue of whats going on, but it was sure exciting.
__________________
DM: Dark Saga (Pathfinder)
Dr. Diefenderferg of Brave New World (D20)
James Fennious of The Lost and the Damned (Serenity)
Prince Darius of Worlds Unending (D20)
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 01-17-2016, 01:52 AM
roninkelt's Avatar
roninkelt roninkelt is offline
Artist & Warrior
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-18-2020
RPXP: 4474
roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt
Posts: 2,920
ICRaven followed Gail in toward the confrontation between Marilou and the local enforcement folks.

It seemed as if the big fella did exactly the right thing at the right time. Quick thinking on his part, and mercy on the part of the Caspians. Guess they were more in the mood for relaxation rather than mayhem.

He was flabbergasted when Jeyne stood up from having her face kicked into the tabletop. That is one tough bitch! Then she seemed willing to carry on the action. That spoke to a broken sense of self preservation.

Please don't let this come down to lethal force. Let these two keep it between themselves and beat each other to a pulp without the need for us to take out or get taken out.

Either way he's took his lead from Gail.
__________________
Be a Community Supporter | Build Better Characters | Nominate a Post of the Month

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 01-17-2016, 09:26 AM
Hack's Avatar
Hack Hack is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-12-2020
RPXP: 1903
Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack
Posts: 1,108
The WaywardMarilou's second kick strikes Jeyne almost as hard as the first, causing the young officer to stagger back a few more steps. Despite Jeyne's rather unsettling ability to ignore the sustained punishment she was receiving, it was clear that her bruised body probably couldn't take another one of the assassin's brutal strikes. Despite this, her battered state only seemed to trigger her blood lust. For a second all of Marilou's fancy footwork and technique meant nothing as the frenzied officer crashes into her. The forced of the charge slams the assassin straight onto the Wayward's sticky hardwood floor. A mist of blood sprays over Marilou face, however it's not her own. Red stained saliva passes through Jeyne's gritted teeth as she sits top Marilou, still wearing her bloody grin. The officer makes little attempt to hold her grapple, instead raising her fists to deliver a barrage of punches.

When the two women take the fight to the ground, Officer Andy holsters his pistol and draws a pair of handcuffs from his belt. His brother still keeps his sidearm drawn, though because of the scuffle he doesn't physically aim it at Marilou. "Whoa big guy, unless you're looking to get arrested too I suggest that you step back," rebukes Officer Andy as Mason encroaches on the fight. "Crazy bitch," mutters his brother under his breath, though whether he is referring to Marilou or Jeyne is unknown.

Most of the tavern has their attention divided between the fight on the vid-screens and the brawl on the floor. Judging by their relative indifference to the bloody spectacle, it must have been a common occurrence in the Wayward. Caspians are once more engrossed in the boxing match and their accordion player even starts up again. In the back corner of the tavern, the eye patch wearing officer stands up from his poker game. Several of his fellow Browncoat veterans begin to follow suit, however Officer Harold place a firm hand on the nearest one's shoulder indicating that it was not their fight.
The Streets"Don't sass me girl as if I were some simpleton dat never seen a Core world trinket," snaps the Shepard, giving Vix a blood shot evil eye. "Dis concubine of Satan hides behind no illusions. Her pact is real. Her witchcraft is real. For what common mountain folk girl can delve into da mind of a man and kill him with a mere thought?"

"...dese men are da lost and da damned, thralls of da witch. Guided by a siren song or sorcery, I do not know." The bizarre Shepard looks up curiously at the two hanged men. This holy man clearly wasn't completely right in the head, and the deep scars across his forehead seemed to confirm that suspicion. "It is for God to judge them for deir trespasses now. 'Umble servants, like da good Officer Holt and ma self simply arrange da meeting," he continues as he turns his wandering attention back to packing his cart.
The DocksUpon hearing from Chao that there was no Pasceline-D, half of the mob immediately disperses in bitter disappointment. Most grumble insults under their breath, and one even calls Chao "a f*cking Tong lapdog" as he hobbles away. The dozen or so that remain however are desperate for any sort of attention. They crowd around Chao in a disorderly fashion ignoring his prior request, calling out symptoms and exposing discoloured flesh to the overwhelmed doctor.
OOCChao will have to roll 13 (Alertness + Medical Expertise/General Practice) Skill Checks to get an initial grasp of what each patient might be dealing with. This just a first glance/basic instincts to see whom stands out among his patients and thus is an Alertness check and not an Intelligence one (that comes later).

Last edited by Hack; 01-18-2016 at 01:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB