Game Thread Witch Hunt - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Hack's Avatar
Hack Hack is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-12-2020
RPXP: 1903
Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack
Posts: 1,108
Witch Hunt



-Charon's Ferry streaked slowly across the night sky leaving Whitestone in its wake. No moons hung in Regina's sky and the stars had been swallowed by thick foreboding clouds. The ship's bridge was only illuminated by the various screens and monitors, washing the room in dull green and red light. Between the pitch black and the unrelenting rain that washed over the front screen it was nearly impossible to see anything in front of them. Not that seemed to bother Becca. The ship's pilot was fixated solely on the screen in front of her, navigating by the digital read outs alone. The storm had lightened for the moment and from the interior of the Ferry the soft patter of rain now seemed less ferocious.

"Jeez with way things are going, folk around here might start to think you've got an issue with authority," quipped Becca sarcastically without looking away from her console as Gail stepped onto the bridge. Jay swaggered in behind the first mate, his smiling face partially illuminated by a flashing green light, with Mason lumbering in behind them.

"Whilst you lot were out and about knocking over every hornet’s you could find, I was here monitoring the short range broadcasts," announced Becca as she spun around on her swivel chair. "Locals didn't have much interesting to say, nothing but miner babble for the most part. However, in that mess of data and transmissions I did catch a snippet about a downed shuttle about a click south of Gracetown. Needless to say it shouldn't take genius to guess who that probably belongs to..."

"Who reported the crash?" interjected Jay enthusiastically as he tried to glance over Becca and at the monitor behind her. "It was garbled but I think it came from those corporate goons that were hanging around the Wayward. Doesn't really matter, does it? Anyone flying over could have spotted it," she sighed as she pushed the bounty hunter out of her personal space.

As the rest of the crew converse, Becca begins to slow the vessel until it is apparent they are now just hovering in place. It is too dark to see from the front window, however the ship's externally mounted night vision cameras provide a grainy overview of the terrain below. There seems to be nothing but thick woodlands around for miles, with the sole exception of a small clearing below them. And in that clearing is Charon's Ferry's short range shuttle.

It's hard to tell from the camera's poor resolution and green filters, but the landing craft doesn't appear to be damaged or showing any signs of a hard landing. However, the door on the shuttle has been left wide open, as if the Captain forgot to shut it behind him. "The shuttle looks abdanoned. Engines are cold and the thermals aren't reading anyone within five hundred metres. I'm getting a bad vibe from this," remarked Becca in an uneasy tone. "Maybe we can get better look if I shined the big spot lights on it..."

"Whoa, not so hasty," quickly interjects Jay, showing the first signs of seriousness since he was nearly neutered by that stray round outside the police station. "I know this place. Somewhere in those old trees, less than a mile from here is Gracetown," he bluntly states pointing into the black distance. "These woods are filled with undesirable sorts. Best not to go bring any unnecessary attention to ourselves by lighting up the area." Jay briefly glanced out of the corner of his eye to Mason for a sign of support. The way the young gun had figured it, he and the big guy were still the outsiders here and he looked to Mason for solidarity. "This clearing is the only landing place around for miles in this forest. Let me grab your other shuttle and go check things out on foot," asked Jay confidently.

"Yeah, slow down hotshot. That's not your call," replied Becca dryly as she turned to Gail. "I just, I don't know. This whole situation just doesn't sit right with me. Since we got here, Whitestone's been throwing us nothing but weird juju and this place always seems to be at the centre of it. What do the rest of the crew think?"

Last edited by Hack; 06-06-2016 at 01:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Finrod Ancalímon's Avatar
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-06-2020
RPXP: 1423
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon
Posts: 2,089
Gail was fixated on the night vision camera's screen. When she saw the craft wasn’t damages, a feeling of relief came over her. Though he was unaware of it, Charlie was her father and she had started to get attached to him in the time she served on Charons Ferry. She would have hated her self if she had let him die before she could ever reveal to him she was his daughter.

She registered the conversation going on around her even though she seemed transfixed on the screen. When Becca deferred to her, she snapped out of it and took charge as was her responsibility as the First Mate.

Jay is not wrong Becca. Except for the part of him cheeking it out on his own; we’ll take the other shuttle make a reconnaissance in force.

I’ll take Jay, Marilou, Mason, Raven and Vix. We’ll go and examine the shuttle and see if we can find some clue as to where's Captain.

I’ll leave Doc with you. Find a place to stay low not to far from here. We’ll keep regular radio contact. If everything we heard is true we are deep in bandit land, and I’m not taking risks with any of your lives.


She opens the ship wide intercom channel:

Marilou, Raven, Vix! Grab what ever gear you need and meet me in the second shuttle in five. We are going on a search and rescue mission.

She closes the intercom channel and looks at Jay and Mason.

Same goes for you two, if you left any gear in the loading bay and you want it, go get it and meet me in the shuttle.
__________________
Originally Posted by orcbane

You got me once! But you won't get me twice, Finrod the sneaky!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Ghost6442's Avatar
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 is offline
Spectral Cookie Master
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-06-2020
RPXP: 2954
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Posts: 3,505
Given time was short Vix decided it was better to just wipe as much mud off as she could with a damp towel then a full shower and rinse, clothes and all. It also made sense as it seemed they were now going to go back out into the mud.

"Hey, if the shuttle still has power. I could remotely activate it and route the controls to Becca Or check any of the logs, camera's and other devices they I have a tendency to install in our stuff and possibly get a better idea what we are walking into? Just a thought, could be useful."
Vix replies through the coms as she gathers her things.
__________________
I have time...
Nothing survives contact with the players... Nothing.
Sir Elmendarr Kitsumari, Ebony
My timezone is AEDT (GMT +10/+11)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-07-2016, 02:15 PM
roninkelt's Avatar
roninkelt roninkelt is offline
Artist & Warrior
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-07-2020
RPXP: 4474
roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt
Posts: 2,920
ICRaven gave the tiedowns for the springbok and hoverbike a last kick, then commed back to the bridge to acknowledge Gail. He headed aft for his office to pick up a go box of tools - stuff that was most useful in the dark, remote and rainy wilderness. The damn tools sill weighed about 40 lbs. That was why he debated internally about armor before ultimately deciding to wear it.

By the time he got all situated - changed out of town clothes and into a jumpsuit, wearing armor and with the sawed off slung across his chest it was past the five minutes, but that couldn't be helped. He lugged the tools into the shuttle and closed them into a storage locker under the seats. He waited til everyone was aboard, if they weren't already, before buttoning up and strapping in.

"Ever' body ready for a bit more of fun?"
__________________
Be a Community Supporter | Build Better Characters | Nominate a Post of the Month

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-07-2016, 03:38 PM
rasatabula rasatabula is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-26-2016
RPXP: 303
rasatabula rasatabula rasatabula rasatabula
Posts: 379
Mason, ShuttleSimply nodding at Gail's orders, Mason returns to the cargo hold to find his bike strapped down. Shrugging, he opens up its storage area under the over-sized seat to retrieve his more mercenary-oriented weapon. Unceremoniously removing his overshirt and just letting it drape over the handle bars, Mason straps his gun rig across his mesh underlay and over his shoulder, balancing 'Tabby' in his good arm.

Upon entering the shuttle, Mason takes a seat and glances over at Jay, remembering how things had played out when the Governor had the idea to roll out hard and direct at the raiders and also that a whole mess of cantankerous old vets were going to be in the area too, "Don' get yourself killed.", adding with a chuckle, "Kinda grown to depend on you always forgettin' 'bout your beers."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-08-2016, 03:19 AM
grenadierman's Avatar
grenadierman grenadierman is offline
Tom Cruise
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-11-2019
RPXP: 6866
grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman
Posts: 4,169
"This is our best chance to get the captain without anymore hiccups. What small-town police they had are all busy chasing after the cop killer now." Marilou didn't want to say much else about her cellmate, other than what she could confirm. "He's well-trained and won't go down easily."

Marilou stalks out of the meeting and to her room, where upon entering a very sudden sensation of vertigo hits her. She lost most of her weaponry in the police armory. She didn't mind it that much, but now she'd have to make do with her remaining weapon until she happened upon a store. She took the sniper rifle - it was nothing more than just a rifle with a decent-zoom scope on it actually - and sorted out ammo and magazines for it.

She also had to cash out on that boxing match from earlier too.

She appears at the shuttle, fading into scene as always, and seats herself. "I'll find a point and keep an eye out with my rifle." She waves dimissively at her sniper rifle, as if reciting from a textbook.
__________________
Purge as Corporal Pasam Molta
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Hack's Avatar
Hack Hack is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-12-2020
RPXP: 1903
Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack
Posts: 1,108
Theme MusicTry listening to this whilst you read this and write up your post to get into the right vibe.

THEME MUSIC
-

"Don't worry about me big fella," smiled Jay to Mason. He theatrically spins his pair of six shooters in a true gunslinger's fashion before dropping them into his leather holsters. "The way I figure it is that even if we don't collect a few bounties, these guys here are our ticket off this rock. Forget the Wayward! We'll be knocking back brews on the beaches of New Melbourne or Paquin, or anywhere but here," remarks Jay confindently as his takes his seat next to Mason.

With the everyone now seated in the shuttle, Raven disengages it from Charon's Ferry and descends into the clearing below. As per Gail's orders, Becca breaks from her hovering position and disappears southwards into the cloudy night sky. "I'll be just over the horizon if you need me. Good luck and keep it safe. Over," crackles the ship's pilot over the radio.

In order to keep a low profile, Raven had decided not to make use of the spare shuttle's external light for his landing. However even in the dark of night, he somehow manages to put the small vessel down the pine forest's clearing without issue. As the doors to the shuttle creak open, a gung hoe Jay is first to jump out. As he does his feet promptly disappear to the thick mud below with a uncomfortable squelching sound. "I thought Regina was supposed to be dust bowl!? This rain is ridiculous," grumbles Jay as he looked down at his mud caked boots.

As the rest of the crew join him they begin to get a true appreciation of just how dark it is outside. With no moonlight above only those closest to them can be made out from the darkness, and even then only as an inky black silhouette. "I don't suppose you got any fancy night vison in that scope of yours," whispers Jay sarcastically to Marilou as his tries to make out the rifle in the hands.

Only a dozen metres from the crew is the Captains shuttle. It's difficult to make anything in the darkness, however as observed back on Charon's Ferry the door appears to have been left wide open. Other than the rustling of their comrades, the squelching of the mud beneath their feet and the occasional hoot of an owl, the wilderness it is eerily silent. A couple of faint lights can be seen flickering ominously in the distance, north of where everyone currently stands. By the crew's best guesses these mysterious lights appear to be probably about kilometre out, uphill towards the general direction Gracetown.
OOCNo one noted having torches however it would seem pedantic to not let you have any. Let's assume that there are two handheld flashlights in your shuttle. You will have penalties on perception, attack and other rolls if you don't use them. However, obviously using flashlights aren't the best idea for a stealth route.

For those interested in the terrain. You, your shuttle and the Captain's shuttle are in muddy clearing about 30 meters in diameter. Around you is thick forest. It's not very dense in shrubbery, however there are plenty of tall thin pine trees and large rocks around. You are on slope that ascends northwards towards Gracetown. There are no obvious high points but are plenty of rocks and fallen trees that could be used for cover and concealment.

Last edited by Hack; 06-08-2016 at 11:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-08-2016, 11:32 AM
roninkelt's Avatar
roninkelt roninkelt is offline
Artist & Warrior
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-07-2020
RPXP: 4474
roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt roninkelt
Posts: 2,920
ICRaven leaned over to Gail and quietly said "If you want to stay in the shuttle here for a quick git up and go, it may be a good idea. I'll stay on the handset and holler if we find anything." It's more of a question than statement, he's willing to go however she likes.

He spoke into the handset, making sure it came in on the console, then clipped it into an upper pocket before heading back to get his tools. He followed the rest out of the shuttle and into the mud. At which point he's glad that he thought to change.



oocI did mention dark and rainy needfuls above, presumably that would include some kind of flashlight or headlamp. However, Raven is relying on his night vision at the moment unless it's just too dark to see at all.
__________________
Be a Community Supporter | Build Better Characters | Nominate a Post of the Month

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-08-2016, 01:48 PM
Finrod Ancalímon's Avatar
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-06-2020
RPXP: 1423
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon
Posts: 2,089
Gail looks at Raven with a disparaging look at his mention of her staying behind.

Get real!

She gets up from the co-pilot seat and shoulder bumps him as she heads towards the shuttle door.

She draws one of her pistols from her double shoulder holster and with the other hand grabs one of the shuttle’s torches but does not turn it on yet.

Making her way to the captain’s shuttle, she can feel the mud’s suction effect on her feet every time she takes a step. She looks at Jay after his comment about the night scope and puts a finger over her lips, making the universal sign of “keep quiet”.

As the group reaches the shuttle’s door, Gail takes place on the left side of the door. She points at Mason to take position on the left, and points at Jay to take the center. Always without talking and only hand signals, she tells Vix and Raven to stand aside, before she gives a small head nod to Marilou who is covering them with her sniper rifle from a few meters away.

Gail then proceeds to a silent count down with Mason and Jay before rounding the corner of the shuttle’s door, weapon drawn and simultaneously turning on the torch to illuminate the inside of the shuttle.
__________________
Originally Posted by orcbane

You got me once! But you won't get me twice, Finrod the sneaky!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-09-2016, 04:40 AM
Hack's Avatar
Hack Hack is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-12-2020
RPXP: 1903
Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack Hack
Posts: 1,108
-As Gail and Jay burst through they fail to notice the razor thin trip wire, almost invisible in the moonless night, running ankle high across the entrance of the shuttle. Gail feels it though, her stomach drops as the taut line goes slack under her boot. What follows is an unsettling click. Without a second thought, Jay and Gail dive out of the doorway just seconds before loud deep boom echoes throughout the cabin. The explosion itself is quite small, only lighting up the interior of the shuttle for a split second. There's no flame, but instead an invisible wave of lighting fast shrapnel that peppers the interior of the vessel. The rest of the blast is channelled out of the door. Those with military experience or an explosives background would recognise the device as a crudely constructed "nail bomb". These small improvised explosives are designed to kill or maim by launching cheap scraps of metal into their victims.

Mason, who had not yet entered the shuttle, is safely out of way from the door. On the other hand, Gail and Jay lay belly first in the mud. Fortunately, thanks to their quick reflexes the blast went over their head and bar a few scrapes and grazes both of them remain relatively unharmed. Unfazed, Jay quickly jumps back to his feet, brushing the mud from his armoured duster. As he does notices a couple of bent nails and shards of glass and metal embedded in the plates on his back.

With nothing else sinister apparent in the shuttle the crew re-enters the vessel, abet more cautiously this time. The bomb certainly left its mark on the interior. Judging by passenger seat in smithereens, it appears to have been placed on the back of the chair. Whilst a person would have been undoubtedly torn to shreds, due to the relatively low power of the charge the interior of the shuttle remains relatively intact and most of the damage appears to be superficial. Even the front window appears only to be cracked instead of shattering. Instead the devastation looks like someone has gone around with an ice pick and put holes in everything. Remnants of the grizzly makeshift shrapnel litters the floor, nails, shards of glass, ball bearings and the like. Perhaps most disheartening is that the pilot's console and screens have been completely smashed by the concussive force. Althought the scene has been quite shaken up there doesn't seem to any clear evidence of what happened to the Captain. The darkness hampers any investigations, however there's no obvious signs of conflict like blood or spent bullet casings.

If Raven views the interior he determines that there is good chance that it probably wouldn't take long at all to get the shuttle flying again, not space worthy but enough to get it back to Charon's Ferry. However, there is a real risk that a stray piece of shrapnel has damaged an unseen important component, and that could cause unexpected problems or delays. Having your controls cut out in mid-air because you missed one measely frayed cable or cut power cord wasn't exactly Raven's idea of a good time.

A few seconds pass and familiar voice crackles over the radio. "Hey this is your friendly eye in the sky. It looks like you might have company. I just spotted eight big blobs on the thermal cameras heading your way from the south, about five minutes out. Ten tops. I'm no pro at reading this thing but I think that they might be on horseback. I'm just passing over so it won't be long before they disappear off my screens. Over."

OOCIt would take you about ten to fifteen minutes to go north and reach Gracetown from here on foot.
There are countless other opportunies to either hide in the darkness or come up with another cunning plan, however whomever these horse riders are they will probably stumble across your two shuttles.

Last edited by Hack; 06-09-2016 at 05:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-09-2016, 07:30 AM
Ghost6442's Avatar
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 is offline
Spectral Cookie Master
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-06-2020
RPXP: 2954
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Posts: 3,505
Vix standing beside the door tries to whisper "Hey maybe we should..." EXPLOSION!! "... it slow... So much for stealth then hey? Let's see the damage." she finishes in a normal tone. She moves past the two in the mud doing an impression of her earlier, the escaping police station face plant and cautiously into the shuttle. She inspects the blast pattern and payload with the other she'll turn it on.flashlight in her offhand, her pistol in her primary. "Nothing too sophisticated, improvised frag, nail bomb. Looks like the screens are shot, I might be able to connect up my databook and use it as a temporary screen replacement. Though right now we should make ourselves scarce. They would have heard that little bang. Who's staying here to be bait?" She analyses. looking to Gail for a response.

"Last thing we want is the police posse finding us if that is who it is. The leader has it out for Marilou as that officer she attacked was his niece, and I think he might just clock us up as well. We should circle around the town sneak in behind while they hit the front, grab Charlie and bug out. Maybe pop their leader if we get the chance."
She responds to Becca's report. She switches off the flashlight and quickly exit's the shuttle and finds Marilou "We have to move, we taking the shuttle or on foot?" she says in a lowered tone hoping Gail can still hear her, as the question was posed to her.
__________________
I have time...
Nothing survives contact with the players... Nothing.
Sir Elmendarr Kitsumari, Ebony
My timezone is AEDT (GMT +10/+11)

Last edited by Ghost6442; 06-09-2016 at 07:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Finrod Ancalímon's Avatar
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-06-2020
RPXP: 1423
Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon Finrod Ancalímon
Posts: 2,089
Excrement!MI TIAN GOHN!

Gail picks herself up and brushes the mud from her face and torso as best she can.

She takes a half second to mentally thank the universe for her quick reflexes and the fact that she was wearing ballistic mesh.

Maybe you were right; I should have stayed behind. She says to Raven.

She picks up her ship-linked handset and answers Becca. Thanks for the info Bee. Keep us posted.

There is no closer landing spot to Gracetown. She answers Vix.

Looking at the whole group:

I don’t know if it’s a result of a concussion from the explosion, but I’m feelin strangely democratic at the moment. So exceptionally, we’ll take a vote. Who wants to take defensive positions and wait here to see what’s comin are way? And who wants to hide in the shadows and let them pass thru?

Either way they are bound to get curious when they’ll stumble on our shuttles.
__________________
Originally Posted by orcbane

You got me once! But you won't get me twice, Finrod the sneaky!

Last edited by Finrod Ancalímon; 06-09-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-09-2016, 01:56 PM
rasatabula rasatabula is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-26-2016
RPXP: 303
rasatabula rasatabula rasatabula rasatabula
Posts: 379
Mason, Woods Outside of GracetownMason was looking off into the woods when the improvised explosive device suddenly went off inside the shuttle. Thus he was notably jarred and momentarily disoriented by the ringing in his ears. By the time his balance returned and he realized what had occurred, Gail and Jay were already getting back up on their feat and cursing their bad luck.

Mason nods at both Vix and Gail's assessments about the inbound figures coming from the South, adding, "Well, if its those old Vets... they already knew I was goin' to be out here... and I hear-tell I'm a bit difficult to mistake for other folks. So I'll wait here. If things go smooth an its them, shouldn be a problem... if ain' them... well, Tabby will say hello... up close and personal like.", and raising his gun arm a bit in a fairly obvious gesture.


OOCGot a in-game post in after all. Huzzah! Birthday gift to myself.

Edit: Realized my speech text wasn't bolded, fixed it.

Last edited by rasatabula; 06-10-2016 at 02:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-09-2016, 03:17 PM
grenadierman's Avatar
grenadierman grenadierman is offline
Tom Cruise
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-11-2019
RPXP: 6866
grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman
Posts: 4,169
Marilou instinctively dived for cover when she heard and felt the small bomb going off inside the shuttle. Her weapon at the ready while she was prone, she takes a moment to visually take in the current situation. When Vix gives her report, Marilou's shoulders depress as she relaxes.

That is short lived however, when Becca gives the bad news. Marilou is already on her feet again and looking for the closest sniping position when Gail asks for a group vote. She throws her own two cents into the situation, "It's not the cops. They'd be in a Puma locked and loaded. I doubt their response times are this good, so it must be the Gracetown raiders as you all tripped over one of their wires." The big man from the bar was going to stay and fight, and Marilou would never pass up a firefight. "I'll stay as well. One of us can set up a trip wire and pay them in kind for a nice ambush."
__________________
Purge as Corporal Pasam Molta
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-10-2016, 12:33 AM
rasatabula rasatabula is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-26-2016
RPXP: 303
rasatabula rasatabula rasatabula rasatabula
Posts: 379
Mason, Woods Outside GracetownTurning to Marilou, Mason shake his head, "No, the old fellas who were heading this way to shoot up the raiders were all on horseback, not Puma's... they were all more ol' school than the city cops... and Gracetown is in the opposite direction from where they are comin' in from. It might not be them, but seems pretty likely."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB