twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Apr 7th, 2015, 09:16 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
SethAlex
And that takes care of the 4 post thing, so I'll be a real nerd soon enough.

Last edited by SethAlex; Apr 7th, 2015 at 09:19 PM.
Old Apr 7th, 2015, 09:18 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
SethAlex
Also, since Chu is dead, I have a friend who'd be a good fit who might be interested in joining. We could get started and slot him in if possible, assume!ing you guys are game?

Last edited by SethAlex; Apr 7th, 2015 at 09:19 PM.
Old Apr 7th, 2015, 10:05 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
MacTheBadger
How awful was it?
Old Apr 9th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2232
Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden
Hey, all. This has been a crazy week, but I will try to get back up to speed this weekend!
Old Apr 9th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden Awarden
Okay, got a little window, and I'm using it!

Seth, I am not adverse to offering an invitation for your friend, but I can't speak for everyone. I understand if there is a desire to keep this an "Earlham thing," so to speak.

I'll keep checking back in to see where you are with your character, and once you've got said character more or less ready to go, I'll fire up a private thread and we can get you started. I'm still working to sync these guys up, but I can work you in pretty easily.

Also, feel free to send me a personal message if you have any furtive questions you'd like me to address.

Glad to have you here!
Old Apr 12th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
MacTheBadger
Hey everyone, apologies for a Kate (well that's Freudian, or cambellian or something, I'm pretty sure I typed LATE) response to the question of inviting Seth's friend.

I just woke up from a dream about a very vivid and trippy reunion weekend at Earlham that included a late night RPing session with a guy who was not an alum and after the session Seth or someone like him said "see he's not a bad guy" and I'm like "he's awesome" and I was sad that we only had one more night in Indiana to play all together. Is it a sign?

Also, I remember three of a long list if euphemisms for capitalist transactions, "when two gold coins become three, when two tears become one, when two jay birds who are not best friends embrace bodily;" and I have a strong urge to invite all my Earlham people to get together for Mardi Gras every year.

Last edited by MacTheBadger; Apr 12th, 2015 at 10:11 AM.
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 12:32 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
It must be a sign! Jim, do you have any thoughts?

Has anybody else had trouble accessing the site this weekend. It kept telling me that it wasn't secure, and the page wouldn't load. Seems to be sorted out now, I hope.
Old Apr 18th, 2015, 08:03 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Kender
The site's been fine for me, and a friend of Seth is a friend of mine. If he's a good fit for role-playing with you, Seth, then I imagine he'll get along with us nicely. I've also been in and out of checking this thread, but I was just looking at my character sheet again and I'm pumped. No exciting dreams to report, though.
Old Apr 22nd, 2015, 12:41 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hey, folks. I've been a little slammed the past few days (artist contract negotiations...argh). I should have time to update tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Seth, and progress on character and/or friend?
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 11:46 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hey, folks. Mac and I are having a grand old time in his private thread, but things are quiet on all other fronts. I wanted to check in quickly. Seth, Jim, are you still with us?
Old Jul 9th, 2015, 08:29 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I think it might be time to officially call it on this game. It's too bad, but if things lose steam quickly with friends in close proximity, they are much tougher to sustain at a distance. I read once that 90% of play-by-post games fizzle. I don't know where that percentage comes from, but in my experience with the medium, I'd say it is a pretty accurate statement.

All of that said, I had a great time nerding out again with y'all, and you came up with some truly amazing characters. I do adore 13th Age, and it is my hope that we get to try it again together some day.