OOC The Intrigues of the Household - Page 11 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > A Song of Thrones and Swords
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 06-21-2014, 09:23 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3070
Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale
The streams in these mountains are a mixture of strong and deep streams to shallow ditches. The stream here is rather calm but it is also a bit deep so you would need to wade across it or jump over it to get across.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:01 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1258
ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon
While the battle portion is going on, is there an NPC or unit I can temporarily take over commanding? Once it's over I can switch back to Elyana.
Old 06-22-2014, 05:30 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale Silverscale
Sure, you can take over one of the Woodrunners, Stormravens or one of the NPC, Old Conrad, Ser Joseph, Ser Donald, Squire Isaac and Hurgan.
Old 06-22-2014, 07:53 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 465
aikiwarrior aikiwarrior aikiwarrior aikiwarrior aikiwarrior
I edited my post. By what you said I still wasn't sure if we could follow the stream. I meant by hiding in he water and either swimming down or walking half in the stream to keep concealment. Either way I decided to just charge. I also added a my personal actions, and Im rolling for them now. If their out of place let me know. Im still fairly unfamiliar with the system (Ive read the rulebook, but haven't played any of the mechanics yet). But you said to do both warfare and personal actions, so thats what I did :P
Old 06-22-2014, 09:49 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1791
masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate
Hey Aiki, I don't know if it will be helpful but you can roll your normal dice and bonus dice in one go. For instance if I have 3 Fighting and 3 bonus, I could roll 6 dice, then just get it to keep the highest 3 (my Fighting dice max), using the command kh# (keep highest number, where # is the number you want to keep).
So in that example I would write {dice]6d6kh3[/dice]
and it would give me this
Dice Roll:
6d6kh3 3, 4, 6, 3, 2, 6 (keeping 4,6,6) Total = 16
Old 06-23-2014, 12:50 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
oooh nice! lol thanks. I started on the site before they made the dice code update, and if the games Im in die I get discouraged and come back a few months later, so I never really got used to the new coding. That makes it a hell of a lot easier though lol, thanks master
Old 06-25-2014, 12:20 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I will inform you players that the map is editable, you can change the locations of your characters on the google map without me having to do it for you, just remember that each square is 1 yard in size, so each of your movement points lets you cross a square, it's to make movement a bit more easier, I am a bit new to the whole yard counting, I am from Sweden so I count in meters. Not yard or feet. Though I ma a bit more used to counting movement in feet.

Here's another link to the battlemap: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...WK7s5S_KM/edit
Old 06-25-2014, 08:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1258
ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon
Meters and yards are (very) roughly equivalent. 1 meter = 1.09 yards.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:02 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Okay so 1 yard= 1 square =1 meter
Old 06-29-2014, 06:35 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate masternate
Hey folks

So just giving people an update, I am heading over to Africa for the next month for a university field trip as part of my undergraduate studies. I am unsure how much access to the internet I will have while over there but will do my best to post when I can. Please feel free to forward the story without waiting for me, and presume my character interacts in the way needed. I will be back at the end of July.

Thanks
Nate
Old 06-29-2014, 06:46 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Hey folks

So just giving people an update, I am heading over to Africa for the next month for a university field trip as part of my undergraduate studies. I am unsure how much access to the internet I will have while over there but will do my best to post when I can. Please feel free to forward the story without waiting for me, and presume my character interacts in the way needed. I will be back at the end of July.

Thanks
Nate
Old 07-04-2014, 03:00 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Wow thats awesome! I hope your journey in Africa goes really well! Thats going to be an adventure for sure!
Old 07-27-2014, 07:16 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Well I am back from Africa, thanks Aiki I had a blast.
On to a gaming note, with this game having not progressed in the last month I am out. Sad it had to go this way.

Ciao
Old 07-29-2014, 09:47 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I agree. ITs sad the game had to slow to a stop