twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Hypochondriac
"I must have misunderstood. It looks like most of your audience has left the building. So now what?"

Last edited by Hypochondriac; 09-04-2014 at 09:36 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:44 PM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 217
Caleb darkfire Caleb darkfire Caleb darkfire
She looks around "So, they have. I suppose now I will leave and let you prepare. I will return on the full moon." (the next full moon is in two weeks in game)
I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13
Old 09-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hypochondriac
Odot decides to wait for her to leave before turning to his fellow classmates "Soon now what? I doubt anyone will believe us, and I for one would rather not be forced to see a shrink

Last edited by Hypochondriac; 09-10-2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:17 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2685
TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic
"I don't suppose you're interested in taking an apprentice" Michael interjects before her departure.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
She turns back and eyes Michael, then chuckles "Very well. If you prove adept at manipulating the arcane forces I will teach you."
Old 09-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1380
JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor
"Is that what it is?" the young man who found himself staying the cafeteria when the others had left and when his better judgement had told him to go with them ended up saying. Glancing up at the scary woman, Rohit stood up, a little unsure. "What you do... it's magic? The real-deal, not stage tricks and misdirection? This isn't all just theatricality and deception, but real arcane power?"

There's a slight hint of hesitation in his voice as he pauses, apparently trying to gather his courage. He was usually quite reticent - especially in the last few months - but something drove him to speak now. "Then prove it. Prove this isn't all just in my head, or some trick..."

"And if it's real... teach me as well."

Last edited by JimRazor; 09-10-2014 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
Now the woman looks at Rohit, a look of surprised amusement on her face. "Another volunteer? This is proving far more interesting a visit than I expected. Very well then, I will teach you both for three weeks, then if you prove skilled, I will continue teaching you, if not I will send you back."
Old 09-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hypochondriac
David can't believe what he's hearing. This person pretty much stated she plans on destroying the world and killing who know how many people. Yet despite this two of his classmates are willing to join up. David turns to Rohit and Michael "What the hell is wrong with you two? David yells "Her goal is the destruction of our society. BILLIONS will die if she succeeds and you want to help her? "Please tell me you not thinking of pretending to join her only to betray her latter on? She does not seem the type to teach you anything that can be used against her
Old 09-11-2014, 03:01 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2685
TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic
Michael mentally cradles his head in his palm, thinking Idiot, why did you have to go and tell her that!

He resisted the urge to argue with the other boy, knowing to do so would only undo his own plans. Still, his mind threw up arguments anyway. We know next to nothing, the only way she could avoid giving us useful information is to refuse outright to interact with us. By doing anything else she has already lost the first engagement.

Instead Michael tried to sound condescending, not too hard, admittedly, it came naturally to him, particularly after what David had just said, even if his reasons didn't match his words.

"Billions will die." A statement, he tried to affect utter confidence in his new teacher. "I would prefer not to be among them."

He stands and turns away from David, moving slowly toward the sorceress, but still addressing him, trying his best to channel Light Yagami, speaking with fervor "Besides. This world is rotting."

When he reaches the sorceress he bows low, his right leg sweeping out behind him and his arms to the sides in a courtly gesture "Thank you for accepting me, Mistress."

Last edited by TheMystic; 09-11-2014 at 03:02 AM.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hypochondriac
David turns to the woman and asks "Does rebuilding require everything to be destroyed?" "You are willing to take on trainees. That would imply destruction or tearing down of the old isn't an absolute requirement. Either that or these two" David gestures to Michael and Rohit "are in for a huge surprise
Old 09-15-2014, 07:53 PM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
"It would be even beyond my power to rebuild the whole world from scratch. I will preserve the good parts of this world and burn away the bad." gesturing to Rohit she says "this one has humility and courage," and the gesturing to Michael "and this one has wisdom and confidence."
Old 09-17-2014, 04:33 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hypochondriac
Would you be able to preserve more if you had additional help? You're practically ageless, so why the rush? How about I come along and we continue this conversation?
Old 09-20-2014, 07:04 PM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
"you may follow, though it is at your own risk." then turning to Michael and Rohit she says "Come, we have training to begin" then she walks towards the door.
Old 09-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1380
JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor
Rohit looked from Michael to David, a look of confusion on his face. He could understand why David was doing what he did - but Michael? Those words were cold... He hadn't thought that Michael would see things like that, so dark and grim. He glanced down at his feet, staring at himself for a moment. What was he doing? Going with a strange woman who promised to tear down the world and remake it as something "better"? Just because she might be able to really explain what the hell was going on with him? To prove to himself that he wasn't insane? That it was all actually real?

Was he really going to throw away normality on the off chance that his fantasies were real?

Her words drew him out of his reverie, and Rohit merely looked at the woman, his mouth open as if to say something. Then he found his resolve, and stepped after her. "When do we start?" Rohit asked as he stepped in line after her towards the door.
Old 09-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
"when we return I will find some books for you to read. I will begin training you tomorrow."
OOCRohit gains 20 roleplaying EXP for that last post. I'm also giving Michael and David 10 EXP for their roleplaying.

Last edited by Caleb darkfire; 09-21-2014 at 01:03 PM.