OOC The Rusty Nail Tavern - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Eberron: Legends of Stormreach
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 01-31-2015, 05:01 PM
Now a Wizard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9962
MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight
At least I can just get a swim speed whenever. I can always be thankful of the changeling gods.

Last edited by MundayKnight; 01-31-2015 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Originally said shifter.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:35 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 162
Arion Wind Arion Wind
Sorry Stormwake crew. Was most of the way through Swifttide's post when the dog came limping in, so I'm gonna have to deal with that. If Jondera hasn't gotten home and given you a post and I am still conscious after he's taken care of, I'll get you too.
Old 02-01-2015, 12:44 AM
Chaser of Golden Apples

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Real live dog > Drowning half-elf
Old 02-01-2015, 11:29 AM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 37730
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Will post for arrow later today. As sig said, busy yesterday!
Old 02-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 162
Arion Wind Arion Wind
Dog is doing much better. We thing he might have dropped a pot on his paw when he climbed up on the stove and dragged all the dishes off to steal food. Point is, he is not limping nearly as much anymore, and I am now going to work on the Stormwake post.

Hope to have something up soon.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Sounds like my deceased dog. Molly tried to grab the Turkey off the counter one thanksgiving. It flipped off and "flew" at her. She ran for her life, got punished for it, and Shadow got to eat all the turkey that hit the floor.

The first night she was home as a puppy from the rescue shelter, she climbed up on the table, ate the stick of butter, all of the syrup, and all the pancakes that were left. Dad found her walking around on the table, looking for more food. She had Shadow wrapped around her paw for the rest of his life. He was good with little puppies (including my robot puppy and the two stuffed squeak toys). It helped that his best friend was good with him when he was a puppy and he had a laid-back nature. She was a feisty little mutt.

Glad to hear your dog's doing better.

Last edited by FoggyKnight; 02-01-2015 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:11 PM
Chaser of Golden Apples

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
You've got to be kidding me....

Dear Dice Gods, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did, but I'm very, very sorry.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:58 PM
Mindshifter
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4212
Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex
Oh goodness. Your dog was cat-trained as well?

Ours once managed to score a full plate of beef in whiskey-chilli marinade - and felt just fine afterwards. We'd like to think the cat got her share, but she doesn't like whiskey, so that's unlikely.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5927
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
so, I live in Illinois, and right now we are having a blizzard. The snow in my driveway, which I have to clear tomorrow, is currently waist deep. This weather can go screw itself.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
We get hit with that tomorrow. Thankfully, I do not have to go anywhere for the next two days.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Now a Wizard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9962
MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight
I am in Oklahoma with hard straightline winds that power surged and fried my computer, as such I agree with Togot and also my posting will likely be restricted to late night for the next week or so till I can get it repaired/get my new laptop.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:38 PM
FOR SCIENCE!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11920
Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera
Aww, that sucks. And I would gladly take half that snow off your hands, Togot. I'm a ways north of you, and we've barely had any that's stuck around. We keep getting an inch or two then having it mostly melt before we get any more.

Also, last night was absurd. Twelve hour shift, ending at 5 AM. I'm mostly recovered at this point, but thanks to Arion for keeping game updates going.

Last edited by Jondera; 02-01-2015 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
mistershy
FoggyKnight, I wanted to mention that I like how Arrow thinks of Zephyr as a 'fellow green creature', as if there is a certain kinship there. I really appreciate how insightfully you're playing the thoughts and perspective of your Warforged!
Old 02-05-2015, 05:45 PM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
You're welcome. thanks!
Old 02-08-2015, 10:38 PM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
Waiting on the dms?