Notices

Old 12-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Alcorest
OOC Communications Thread

Alright this is where we'll have all the OOC conversations to keep the IC thread clean. Any questions to me or your fellow players can go here.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:08 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
cainabel
So, are we in? Can I post my character in your Characters thread then?

Anyway, I've got a flaw idea. It was inspired by a derangement, so it might fit into that category instead.

Hopeless: Your character is prone to give up things really easily after failing. After any number of failures (determined by storyteller) in any hard extended action or whenever you deem appropriate, she begins to suffer -1 penalties to all rolls for that action thereafter until the end of the scene. If that same number of failures occur, the penalty increases by -1 (-2, -3, -4). Willpower will soon be necessary to continue with a chance of success. This does not apply when performing an action which would be in accordance with ones Virtue.

Last edited by cainabel; 12-15-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2103
Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth
I hope that I got in too! Just let me know if and when I can add my character to the game.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:28 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Alcorest
Oh yeah sorry I should have posted that information for you guys. Both of you are definitly in and you can go ahead and post your character sheets in the character page. Basically, I'll wait a little while on those other people who posted interest but no character sheets and then if we don't get anything we can move along whenever you guys are ready to play.

And yeah Cainabel that flaw actually sounds pretty cool. We could give it a try, if it works out to be too much of a hinderance we could make it a little less bad for your character but just looking it over it looks good.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Alcorest
So a lot of people in my other games are talking about how they can't post often because of the holidays. Does this affect you guys at all? I said on the main page I was only looking for a post a week anyway (unless you get into it and want to do more) but what are your thoughts on beginning during the holidays or would you prefer to wait?
Old 12-17-2008, 08:06 PM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth
Unless it is the actual holiday (as in christmas eve/day and new years) I shouldn't have a problem posting once per day. That is unless work gets crazy, but I would't have any advanced warning about that.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
cainabel
Same with me. I usually don't have anything to do over the holidays. I might miss a few days, one or two at most to catch up with some friends, and obviously Christmas, but other than that, I think I'm mostly free for the holidays.

Have any word from our other players?
Old 12-18-2008, 12:42 AM
North of America.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 70
Fuller
Yes. I have expressed interest and here is my character concept. I will try to post once a day but I honestly don't believe it will be possible as right now I am in a national youth volunteer program. I am not sure about the amount of internet access I will have in January when I'm in PEI.

Information moved to the Who's Who Thread.

Last edited by Fuller; 12-29-2008 at 03:24 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Alcorest
Alright, no one else who showed interest earlier replied to my PMs to we'll assume for now that McDerth and Cainabel are in for sure and Fuller is a maybe. I figure now since we haven't gotten started yet and it is Dec 21st we might as well wait until after Christmas? Any objections? I'm looking at starting either early January or Dec. 27-28ish what's everyone's feelings?
Old 12-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
That works for me, I can be ready whenever is good for everyone else.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
cainabel
That's fine for me as well.

Happy holidays guys!!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:13 PM
North of America.

Tools
User Statistics
Fuller
I'm fine with it, even though I'm not quite sure if I'm in yet. I have the World of Darkness Core Rulebook now and I will add further information later.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:14 AM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
*Insert generic holiday greeting here*!!!

You think santa will be down here to save our butts? I'm voting on the big red man saving us all when the time comes.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:21 PM
North of America.

Tools
User Statistics
Fuller
Alright, I've been seriously working on my character sheet in hopes that it will approved. For now, it will be available for reference in the first post in this thread. Once you approve it, I will transfer it to the Who's Who thread. Note there has been minor changes since the original concept.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:52 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Alcorest
Awesome! Looks good Fuller. We should be ready to go. I'll get up a first post sometime tomorrow and we can get this thing moving!