Notices

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 124
Batfan Brett Batfan Brett
I agree with Foggy !
Don't sweat it Roshti, there are always going to be other things we need to focus on for a while that take us away from what we REALLY want to be doing !
It's good to hear from you again.

Let's take down that damn annoying Hardy - he has been hanging around long enough
(Having said that, I totally blew my Aid roll to assist you in doing that - D'OH !!!!!)
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 252
Beany081 Beany081 Beany081
I am really sorry about this folks but as you may have noticed I am struggling to post now adays and I don't think that I'm going to be able to keep up on my DMing duties. Sorry again folks, especially since I've not even ran this campaign very long for you all but I'm going to have to drop out. Give me a shout if anyone wants to take over DMing and I can add them as a DM to the game area.
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Disappointing but I understand how life can get in the way.
Thanks for the opportunity Beany and good luck and have fun in the future !

I am probably not experienced enough with M&M to run a full game, but if Roshti and Foggy are keen to continue I will see if I can recruit more people (perhaps from the other group ???) and give it a go.
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Stolen drinks taste best

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 40763
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
I would love to continue, if you want to DM Bat. I know that at least four of the other group's players are good gamers from the other games I'm in with them, and they post a lot. I'll see they say.

Though, I understand it is a lot of work, so you don't have to if you don't want to. I'm not as attached yet to my character as I am to my others, due to still being in the prologue.
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Sounds good Foggy. If the others are cool with me taking over and running a new adventure then I will do so. I reckon I can use the current PCs, I will just be shifting them from the current Cliffborne City game to my Sapphire City setting (Funny how all of us super-hero roleplaying geeks have our own city !!).

If you could please chat to the others and let me know who wants to play in a game I run it would be very much appreciated. I will get my scattered notes together and work on an info/campaign setting post and threads for characters etc (and will figure out how to do so !!!)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend !
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Stolen drinks taste best

Tools
User Statistics
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
I am! I made the foolish choice to download DC Universe (I can play for free, woot!) and spending too much time running all over the rooftops on Russet instead of going to bed an hour ago. Too much fun!
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Awesome, it is so very sweet you get to play DCU online for free !!
I heard that the new Marvel Universe MMORPG is going to be free for all subscribers which is even better !

Sleep is overrated, so keep zipping around the city looking for evil crims to take down !

I will continue to be bored and yet extremely busy at work
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Stolen drinks taste best

Tools
User Statistics
Joker's funhouse was creepy and not fun to play so far, but Harley at the end was priceless. I've found that Bats, Harley, and the Joker all sound the same as the Justice League show I used to enjoy watching, so quite pleasant for me. Mr. Psycho on the quest to rescue Supergirl wasn't much fun in the creepy sense though. Too much mental blasting.