Notices

Old Sep 28th, 2015, 10:22 AM
pushing poo uphill

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20925
phinar phinar phinar phinar phinar phinar phinar phinar phinar phinar phinar
You have.

So, I have this feeling this game is doomed, which is a little sad for me, but also I understand that it's in large part my fault. I have a lot of bad stuff going down in my family life right now, and I'm trying to keep a little space reserved for RPGX but my inattention shows.

It's been a couple weeks. We haven't heard from Vex in a long time and it's been a fair spell since Osse and Webling made themselves known, too.

Has this one succumbed to the postmodern plight and imploded around an absentee GM?
Old Sep 28th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35526
Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan
I think that is part of it. Vex has had some medical issues and been gone for a while (I ended up picking up his NPSG games). Webling is still around and posting in other games, but I think we kinda stalled out here looking for direction. I think the game still has potential to move forward, but will need some reworking with the party to keep things moving. Up to you though, just let us know where your at.

Last edited by Bhelogan; Sep 28th, 2015 at 01:14 PM.
Old Sep 28th, 2015, 07:09 PM
salty old cur
Newsletter Staff  

Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16826
Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus
I'm still here, ready to participate as possible.

Characters: Delani | Amos | Darkbow | Egon | Marack | Barnabas | Desdemona
Old Sep 30th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 330
Webling Webling Webling Webling
Ok - my personal computer has suffered a software failure, and is currently being fixed. I'm borrowing this one long enough to put this message out on my games, so people don't think I just disappeared. I've been told it will take about a week, so you'll be able to hear from me then. Sorry if I'm causing any sort of delay - you can NPC me temporarily if necessary. I will catch up once I have my computer back.
Old Sep 30th, 2015, 03:04 PM
pushing poo uphill

Tools
User Statistics
I think I've been convinced to press forward with this game. I'm still wrestling with a life that won't quit — I have a daughter who has been having some serious health problems lately, and everyone's on full alert just trying to weather the storm. It's caused me a little emotional trauma that's made it hard to get in a writing space, but also, if you guys continue to be willing to forgive my absenteeism I will continue trying to be less absentee.

I will NPC Rhessa until Vex re-appears. If anyone knows of someone who might be a good fit for our caster role, who will also be fine with dropping in a few posts when the DM is around and shaking his/her head in disbelief when the DM is not, please feel free to refer them to me. If Vex or even Mal re-emerges from the Beyond, it will be fine to have one extra mans on our map.
Old Sep 30th, 2015, 09:13 PM
salty old cur
Newsletter Staff  

Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16826
Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus Spankucus
Don't feel pressured, phinar. If this isn't the time, then it isn't the time. There are plenty of other games out there for us. Make the choice you want -- not what you've been 'convinced' to do.

Don't take this the wrong way, but us players will suffer absolutely not at all should you quit/pause!

Characters: Delani | Amos | Darkbow | Egon | Marack | Barnabas | Desdemona

Last edited by Spankucus; Sep 30th, 2015 at 09:13 PM.
Old Sep 30th, 2015, 10:01 PM
pushing poo uphill

Tools
User Statistics
I still want to run the game, I'm just not comfortable prolonging the agony so to speak.
Old Oct 2nd, 2015, 01:02 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 330
Webling Webling Webling Webling
Ok - I'm back, and my computer is working again. Thank you for bearing with me on this.