OOC Inn of the Prancing Pony - Page 30 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > East of the Misty Mountains
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Dec 1st, 2020, 11:59 AM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4999
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Understood! Just shoot me a PM when we're ready to pick things up.

Hope everyone has a good December!
Old Dec 5th, 2020, 05:03 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10549
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
Hi everyone! So sorry to have kept you waiting. I was admitted to hospital and had to stay there for a few days, but am now feeling fine. I have a lot of catching up to do, so please be a little more patient with me. Thank you!
Old Dec 6th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4999
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Ooof! Sorry to hear! Glad to hear you're feeling better now though; no worries though, that's pretty understandable.
Old Dec 7th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Peace was never an option

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31111
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Glad you're feeling better Elanir!
Old Dec 7th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 812
Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix
I hope it wasn't anything too serious. Good that it sounds like you're recovering, though.
Old Dec 7th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9639
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Hey Elanir. Glad to hear that everything went well. Hope you and everyone else has a happy and healthy holiday season.
Old Jan 8th, 2021, 03:08 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9639
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Hello and Happy New Year! I bring tidings of hope that this year will be better than the last, though I also have some bad news as well. I am now faced with a new work schedule (along with an ever-demanding 14 month-old) that is consuming nearly all of my time. Because of this, I am forced to shutter all of my ongoing games that I GM. I apologize sincerely for having to make this decision, but I cannot in good conscious keep them running when I know I would not have the time to do them justice.

That said, I do have time to manage 1 game (I was running 6). Instead of deciding which one to keep open, I have decided to close them all and begin a new game that will be the 1 and only game I am GMing. As such, I expect to maintain a two GM post-per-week schedule.

Instead of having an open application, I am opening seats in the game to any of my current players. The application thread can be found HERE. If you are interested in playing in the game, you're in. If, after some time, I do not have enough players, I will open the game up to general applications.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about the game in its OOC thread in the game folder.

Happy Gaming
- SR
Old Jan 8th, 2021, 06:25 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10549
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
Happy new year! I can totally understand you, Silent, what with being father to a 3-year-old demanding more and more of my time every day. I have really enjoyed our adventure in Middle Earth and would like to thank you for your patience and hard work as the game‘s GM. I don’t think that I have the time to learn a new system at the moment, but I thank you nonetheless for the generous offer. Be well and have fun in exciting new adventures!