Game Thread The Extraction - Page 11 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > Deathwatch - Extraction
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Nov 5th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8391
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Silus surveys the complex as he moves onwards. His every sense strains outwards to detect the presence of their objective or the ever present Tyranid threat. Thus far, since the gruesome death of the Lictor, there is a strange absence of scrabbling Tyranid talons moving across plascrete floors. Only Silus' echoing footsteps break up the silence.

Old Nov 8th, 2015, 04:53 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 737
SinnerBeta SinnerBeta SinnerBeta SinnerBeta SinnerBeta SinnerBeta SinnerBeta
The various commands ran through Kamael's biological and mechanical parts as he multi-tasked and moved in to cover his reloading comrade while picking up the corpse of the fallen with his servo arm.

Once done with the tasks he continued on with the others, studying the surroundings and the familiar symbols of the Mechanicum on the way, searching for clues.
Old Nov 10th, 2015, 04:33 PM
A is for ASSKICKING!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12115
XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor
"FHOOM!" said the pilot flame of Gdalanos heavy weapon as he re-ignited it and continued to hiss with a bright light. Satisfied with the fact that his flamer was in prestine condition, the Iron Hands marine joined his Techmarine brother in scrutinizing the interior of the building. The Mechanicus sigils and glyphs caught his attention as well.

"The Cult of the Omnissiah", spoke Gdalanos through the helmet's vocalizer. His head then turned to Kamael. "There is a fair chance the Magos sought protection among the relics of his order. And if he is there, we will find him." The marine peered through the open metal doors, holding the heavy flamer up to both supply light and ready his weapon if something should surprise them.
Old Nov 13th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Watch Commander

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 152
Oryhara Oryhara
Brother Kamael & Gdalanos, both make their way through the large entrance area, the walls are covered in a fine layer of dust and many images. Using a small amount of the heavy flamer fuel, they are able to see the patterned ceiling above, with murals of mechanicus lore. At the far end of the foyer style area there is a large desk where Brother Gdalanos and Kamael find Brother Silus, studying a large map on the wall, this map appears to show most of the complex and rough directions to each part, letting the flame lick the air, near the map, it is revealled that there are coloured sections to the building.

Old Nov 16th, 2015, 04:40 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Brother Silus studies the map as his squad-mates near his location. "Brothers, I have discovered a dark smear on the side of this desk that might warrant your scrutiny if you have any expertise." The Librarian lifts the tip of his Force Sword from the near the floor so that he can run the tips of his fingers across the flat of the blade. He slowly traces the Psy-Convector's serpentine shape with a whisper of warp energy trailing his movements. "We have before us a question of where to start first." Silus gestures at the map of the complex. "My intuition is telling me to try the Research labs. More defensible."
Old Nov 19th, 2015, 04:47 PM
A is for ASSKICKING!

Tools
User Statistics
XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor
The bionic hand of Gdalanos gently scraped some of the dark stain up from the desk before raising it to face level to study it. "Brother Kamael, what do you make of this?" he said and offered him the dark smear on his mechanical hand. "It resembles much like the stain near the crash site we found. The blood of the mechanicus you scooped up. Magos Vyakia must be somewhere in this complex, do you not agree?", concluded Gdalanos.

After cleaning his bionic hands with a piece of discarded cloth from the floor, Gdalanos studied the map besides Brother Silus. As he traced a metallic tip of his finger from their location to the research labs the Librarian mentioned, the Iron Hands marine mused loudly. "It seems to be a genuine choice for the Magos to take. However intuition is not the same as fact. We will look at the labs, but we will make haste. Time is of the essence."
Old Nov 24th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Kamael leaned in to investigate the dark liquid presented to him and nodded "Indeed, it appears to match. We are most likely catching up to him."

Turning to the Librarian he asks "Rather than intuition, can your powers peer beyond to help us locate him ? If there was more of us" he glanced over his shoulder to the fallen comrade "we could divide into smaller teams to investigate both, but we don't have that luxury now."
Old Nov 25th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Silus shakes his head in response to Kamael. "I have yet to master the warp in such a manner, Brother. Even if I did, it would be unwise to do so now. These Xenos have been known to gravitate towards Psykers putting their full might on display. I have no desire to fail the Emperor and turn this structure into a tomb by attracting every swarm nearby."

The librarian tightens and loosens his grip on his Force Sword. "If there are no other queries, then we should make haste, as Brother Gdalanos suggests."
Old Nov 27th, 2015, 02:28 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Kamael nodded to the others and made haste - their time was short.
Old Nov 27th, 2015, 04:57 PM
A is for ASSKICKING!

Tools
User Statistics
Gdalanos took point, his heavy flamer proving invaluable within the narrow confines of the corridors. Although he moved with caution, the length of his steps reflected the urgency the small team was in. Have your ears and eyes open, battle-brothers, the marine said as they rounded a corner. "We might still encounter a Xeno straggler"
Old Nov 30th, 2015, 04:40 AM
Watch Commander

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 152
Oryhara Oryhara
Squad Theta, had decided to venture down to the research area, below the building as a possible place the !agos may hide, adventuring out from the main desk they headed a few rooms into the building, before descending a large flight of step. As they continued underground, the asthetics of the place changed. Before in the command buildng the plave was very angular and metallic, built for purpose and with as little time and effort as possible. Down, undrneath, the building took a far older look, carved stone corridors, with a sentient glow about the place, everything was a little dusty. The rooms and corridors were smalller too, only big enough for astates in single file.

After 5-6 minutes, you arrive at the biggest room you have seen so far, its not greatly big but it extends up more. The air is far cooler and damp here than the rest of the moon. There are many rooms separating out from this one, and there is a central desk, with lots of monitors and electronic equipment, the wires sreading out to each room. Some of the mnitors are still on but without a proper light source they only show black