Game Thread The Atea Gem - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > The Atea Gem
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 12:11 AM
Andramal's Avatar
Andramal Andramal is offline
Follower of Another Way
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 7th, 2016
RPXP: 249
Andramal Andramal Andramal
Posts: 1,363
AnnouncementI am the 1000th Post. Fear me, for I am adorably mighty!

Meow!~


"Simple enough, we have a look at all of them, and if someone who is attached to the Party of Interest shows up, we inquire to talk to whoever is in charge." was Munshins reply, pulling out the list of numbers to confirm which ones they were inspecting. "As fairly busy as it seems to be, I do not think we're meet outright hostility so long as we mind our manners."

Nevermind being the squishy accountant.
__________________
One day I'll find more things to put here, but until then, I'll just admire how I make a fine use of space and...oh, wait, I'm not doing that anymore as I typ~STOP TYPING DANGIT!

Last edited by Andramal; Jul 13th, 2014 at 12:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 12:49 AM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2023
RPXP: 18050
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,746
The numbers read as followed-
001183
001298
001327
045385
113082
200021

All the visible room numbers on the ground floor begin with 001, and you easily find the three ground floor rooms. One has its door in the courtyard, with the door actually being on a small stoop sunk into the ground about three feet, with convenient stairs leading to it. The door itself has three serious-looking locks on the exterior, as well as a keyhole. The other locations are located in the outer corridor, with one having similar three locks and a bit of graffiti, and the third lacking the locks, with the door slightly ajar.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
Roan contemplates the three options for a moment, then resolutely travels to the third, and glances over the ajar door to see if there's any signs that the ajar door is inviting him into a trap.

Dice Perception (Check for traps):
1d20+7 (1)+7 Total = 8

Last edited by Duderlybob; Jul 13th, 2014 at 12:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 01:16 PM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2023
RPXP: 18050
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,746
It certainly doesn't seem to have any traps!
There seems to be a bit of light coming around the door, and you can barely make out voices, although not what they're saying.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 02:07 PM
TheJeanyus's Avatar
TheJeanyus TheJeanyus is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 2nd, 2015
RPXP: 97
TheJeanyus
Posts: 438
Eran
Dice Perception:
1d20+3 (7)+3 Total = 10
focuses in on the voices as best he can, trying to discern what they are saying. Looking at his allies, he mimes knocking on the door, raising his eyebrows to indicate that its meant as a question.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 03:13 PM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2023
RPXP: 18050
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,746
While Eran still can't fully make out what is being said, he still picks up the occasional word or two. The cadence of the speech is a bit off, as if the speaker is confused, and the slang the speaker is using is unfamiliar to Eran.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
Roan nods to Eran, and steps away from the door.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Andramal's Avatar
Andramal Andramal is offline
Follower of Another Way
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 7th, 2016
RPXP: 249
Andramal Andramal Andramal
Posts: 1,363
Munshin nodded for the notion of knocking as well, taking up his own position. Being open and polite was probably the safest way to get information, after all. So long as tey weren't already up to something questionable inside...horribly questionable anyways.
__________________
One day I'll find more things to put here, but until then, I'll just admire how I make a fine use of space and...oh, wait, I'm not doing that anymore as I typ~STOP TYPING DANGIT!
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Nevrend's Avatar
Nevrend Nevrend is offline
Posting Rate Slowed
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2020
RPXP: 1666
Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend
Posts: 1,408
As the others are taking up their positions around the door, Morvian Casting deeper darkness on himselfrenews his cloak of shadows and prepares to blast anything behind the door.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 10:19 AM
TheJeanyus's Avatar
TheJeanyus TheJeanyus is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 2nd, 2015
RPXP: 97
TheJeanyus
Posts: 438
As the others signal their agreement, Eran prepares to knock. Before he does, he slips a small metal rod out of his pocket. It's a plain metal cylinder except for half of one end, which is made of glass. Clutching the device in his off-hand, Eran raps softly but firmly on the door. He is relaxed, but it is clear he is ready to bring the... thing... in his hand, whatever it is, to bare if things go sun-sinister.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 11:20 AM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2023
RPXP: 18050
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,746
This far back into the corridor, there isn't a lot of foot traffic, and honestly, there currently isn't anyone visible. Upon knocking on the door, everyone can hear some general confusion from inside, and a large burly fellow opens the door, and stares at Eran for a moment, eyes cloudy, with small puncture scars up and down the insides of his bare arms. He scowls, and spits out, "What you want?"
Behind him, you can barely make out anything, as there is hardly any illumination, although those with darkvision can see what appears to have once been a waiting room, with two other males sitting in torn up chairs, with a table that has various needles and other implements sitting on it.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 11:36 AM
TheJeanyus's Avatar
TheJeanyus TheJeanyus is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 2nd, 2015
RPXP: 97
TheJeanyus
Posts: 438
"My companions and I" Eran glances at his allies behind him "heard that you might know where to acquire certain... products. " He nods slightly towards the table with the needles. "Can you help us, or were we misinformed? We have the money, if you're selling."

 

Last edited by TheJeanyus; Jul 14th, 2014 at 01:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Andramal's Avatar
Andramal Andramal is offline
Follower of Another Way
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 7th, 2016
RPXP: 249
Andramal Andramal Andramal
Posts: 1,363
Munshin glanced to Eran at that part. Products? No, they were looking for persons. On the other hand, this might lead them to the persons in question, so for the moment, he tolerated the implication.

Hopefully they wouldn't be too annoyed when they didn't buy any of it.
__________________
One day I'll find more things to put here, but until then, I'll just admire how I make a fine use of space and...oh, wait, I'm not doing that anymore as I typ~STOP TYPING DANGIT!
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
Roan continues to lurk a short distance from the door. While not necessarily hiding, he figured that a man wielding a Falx standing in your doorway was not what most people wanted to see when they greeted strangers.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 03:47 PM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2023
RPXP: 18050
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,746
The man, who looks fairly plain and generic, keeps on scowling. "We're not sellin'," he mumbles out, "And you guys get out of here. Or else. "
The man then makes a vaguely threatening swing of his fist, although coming no where close to Eran. The hand comes down to rest on a dagger pommel, though. In addition, his two buddies stand up, about 15 feet past him
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB