Characters Guild Members: Eberron Players on RPGX - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > Unko's Brick House > Clifftop Adventurer's Guild
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 04-26-2019, 10:01 PM
Electrum DM 2019

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11300
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Guild Members: Eberron Players on RPGX

How best to find Eberron players and GMs? A guild roster, of course! If you're an Eberron enthusiast and want people to be able to find you, post in this thread and I'll add you to the list. I'll try to keep things in alphabetical order.

Now Recruiting: The Fickle Tendrils of Fate

Last edited by Unko Talok; 01-24-2020 at 09:42 PM.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:46 AM
Yankee in the UK

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5601
oztk oztk oztk oztk oztk oztk oztk oztk oztk oztk oztk
Suppose I should put my name in here -- I'd be excited to put an application in if someone started an Eberron game, and if I don't get too busy in the meantime I may try to start my own after Outplay this summer...
Old 05-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Electrum DM 2019

Tools
User Statistics
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Awesome! I'll add you to the list. I'm with you-- I'm really itching to start a 5E Eberron game, possibly using a DM's guild adventure like Curtain Call or Trust No One. Need to wait a few weeks and make sure I have the time.

Old 05-17-2019, 12:01 AM
Lemon Eater

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23321
Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak
Here.

I am putting together a campaign to run 5e for my Son, Daughter and her Boy Friend.

I'll run it on Roll20. Just for Maps as I have my laptop with my DM account with Chrome and then on my TV I have my Player account to show the maps on firefox.
The point of that is that I was thinking of running it also here since I already did half the work of creating the Maps...

Last edited by Embrodak; 05-17-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:13 PM
Electrum DM 2019

Tools
User Statistics
Nice! I hope the tabletop game goes well. It's really cool to see a family playing together. If you wind up doing an online version, I'd love to put in an application.

Added you to the list!

Old 06-02-2019, 11:41 AM
MostlyMaddeninglyMadMan

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4924
Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad
I’ll throw my hat in the ring here. Ebberon is such a unique and interesting campaign setting! I especially love the Changling race and all the hijinx one can have with them. Definitely interested if anyone want to put together a game set there.
"There's a slope down toward evil, a gentle gradient that can be ignored at each step, unfelt. It's not until you look back, see the distant heights where you once lived, that you understand your journey." - Prince of Thorns
Old 06-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Electrum DM 2019

Tools
User Statistics
I'll add you to the list, Mostlymad! Yeah, Changelings are a pretty fantastic race. As a DM, it can be pretty hard to handle them, but I think it's worth the fun. The tabletop game I'm running has a changeling character, and they're at a gala with all of Sharn's most important families and nobles... So she's about to have access to all their faces. I brought this on myself...

Old 11-03-2019, 03:28 AM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 54715
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
I was told there would be Eberronian enthusiasm?

I like the intrigue. I like the character study Eberron encourages regarding survivors of the Last War. I like most of the nations of Khorvaire. I love the twists on classical races. I like the Draconic Prophecies and Dragonmarks and Houses.

But most of all I adore Warforged.

5e Eberron, Artificer included, looks exceptionally promising.
Old 12-28-2019, 11:16 AM
Rusty Wordsmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 976
BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord
Cheers!

Eberron is my favorite D&D setting, and I'm one of the many who fell madly in love with it during its 3.5e heyday. With the recent publication of the newest source book, I've got faith in an interest resurgence.

At the moment, I'm running a solo Eberron campaign on RPGX based on the mini-adventure published in Eberron: Rising From the Last War; my teenage son is away at boarding school, and we thought this would be a good way to keep on playing while simultaneously enjoying something beyond Forgotten Realms. Once we've gotten familiar with the format and have a bit more of the story possibilities hammered down, we're hoping to open the game up to a site-wide application.

Fingers crossed!
Old 12-28-2019, 01:34 PM
Electrum DM 2019

Tools
User Statistics
That's awesome, Binn! Such a cool way to stay in touch with your son and enjoy the wonderful world of Eberron! I'm currently working up a couple of 5E Eberron adventures as part of a greater campaign. I've got the shape of the arc put together in broad strokes, and iIm planning out the first two adventures in detail before posting an ad. I'll make sure to post something in here when it goes up.

I've added you to the list up above, so that if anyone's looking for Eberron players we've got a list! I hope to see you around the site a lot.

Old 01-24-2020, 08:16 PM
... in his element!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7301
Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon
Awesome! Just spinning up my own Eberron game on the site. Got the book for Christmas and just had to run a game here.

All my players are new to it, so we’re doing a long ‘open role play’ prologue - all story-telling, no dice, so we can take a deep dive into lore. Planning the opening post in about a week’s time.

Such an inspiring world!
Old 01-24-2020, 09:45 PM
Electrum DM 2019

Tools
User Statistics
Sweet, Jon! I'm working up a game myself. Got most of the prepwork done over the holidays. Been making slow progress since, but it's been a crazy January. Hoping to have an ad posted sometime next month, but I can't promise anything at the moment!