RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 07-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4540
GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter
Kitchen Table

Generic OOC thread go!
Old 07-24-2010, 01:54 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4540
GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter
The first post and ship information thread is up. Please direct all questions here. As to the game thread, the crew vaguely know each other from being introduced by Sullah, but they aren't necessarily good friends or nakama (unless ya'll want to write a history as such). So the beginning scene helps set the attitudes and personalities and also formulating a plan.

My suggestion? Get that ship running.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:05 AM
Watching, always watching

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22754
Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos
Yay!

Though I think I want to know who all and how many people are hanging out on the ship before posting.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:00 AM
Feels Bad for Corona Beer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11841
Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek
Well Deacon is definitely there. From what I picked up from the thread our list should be as follows:

Hu Li
Mortimer "Morty" Lee
James Wu Yong
Devon Weiss
Hival PLIN
Deacon Raynes
Tabitha 'Tab' Cooke

I don't know what was in the other thread, but this list looks good enough to me.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:28 AM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 36130
zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian
Hello all. For those that were around for the Into the Black, yes, I'll be playing Hival again.

Last edited by zevonian; 07-24-2010 at 09:29 AM.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:49 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8813
tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar
Hey people,

My name's Dragos C. Costache though I go by tsavatar round these here internets. I'm a 23 year old Romanian Political Science graduate and Migration studies MSc student living in Amsterdam with my girlfriend and (hopefully starting this autumn) my pet chinchilla. I shall be playing (hopefully for a very long time) alongside you guys a character by the name of Tab.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:09 AM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian
Hey all, I went ahead and posted in the main game thread, simply because I might not be able to for the rest of the day.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Tainted Silver Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 907
Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon
My hope has been solidified! 'lo there everyone, hope to have a good and long role play with you. I'm also a European, currently in Germany. Now on to the role play.

Nimlos, James won't be on board. He finally found you all again after you up and left at the captain's death. He's a little outside of town at the moment.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar tsavatar
I'm gonna start just outside the ship (try to start up a conversation with Nimlos' Feirnon's char - sorry, sleep deprived) than come in and join the round table planning session.

Last edited by tsavatar; 07-24-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Tainted Silver Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
You'll run into James as well because he's waiting out there.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Tainted Silver Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
By the way tsavatar, what exactly is a Face class? I don't remember seeing or hearing of anyone referred to that in the series or movie, and I can't seem to find it in the books. Is it someone who deals with others and is something of a "face" for a group of people?
Old 07-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Cortex is a classless/levelless system so i don't think you can call anything a 'true' class. When i say face i mean the character that usually does the negotiating and talking for a group, sort of like a bard in 3.5 or a 'leader' in 4.0 so yes, your definition would be correct. i just don't like calling a char a 'socialite', reminds me too much of Paris Hilton.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Feels Bad for Corona Beer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11841
Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek
He's playing the Companion...
Old 07-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Tainted Silver Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Heh, I can understand why you chose Face instead of socialite. Gods, now you've got me thinking that.

Saratek: In essence yes, but it's a little harder to play the Companion without taking that Asset. There are rules to the Guild ^^. I know you were just trying to clarify what he meant, and I thank you for it.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:09 PM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
Face: Dirk Benedict's character in the A-Team Series.

That's what I read it as.