... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old May 19th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3955
Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi
This has been an awesome start! I am enjoying each and every post. The characters are really fun to piece togethef. If anyone is a bit taken aback by Nails' banter let me knoe and I can dial it back a bit! I don't want him to annoy everyone OOC. Well, just a little bit maybe. Lol.
Old May 19th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 952
MrMaffy MrMaffy MrMaffy MrMaffy MrMaffy MrMaffy MrMaffy MrMaffy
Yeah I am really enjoying getting know everyone. I am still reading along wondering if they will all work together and what is going to happen next. The suspense is real.
Old May 19th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4034
Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez
In that vein, fwiw, I am not opposed to running 2 "groups" (or someone going solo for a spell) at once (for a period) if your character's ideals dictate that you can't go along with something or work with someone. So don't feel forced to go along with a decision you oppose.
Old May 21st, 2018, 12:34 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez
A timely interjection by Maro - and a bit of two great minds thinking alike. After that persuasion roll came up so badly, I was going to have the shopkeep call Maro over to offer him a job to get rid of the gnome for him, lol.

Last edited by Agrudez; May 21st, 2018 at 12:34 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 12:25 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Tim, I feel bad that you retired for the night and haven't been able to do anything with Nails, lol. Elves only "sleep" for 4 hours thanks to trance, so feel free to start up some midnight hijinx to pass the time while the other threads get tied up.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 01:04 PM
The Archfriend.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14874
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
lol...got ninja'd, and didn't notice the bard going all fire and brimstone before I posted.

"No, no, we're the good guys, really!"
Old May 22nd, 2018, 03:32 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrudez View Post
Tim, I feel bad that you retired for the night and haven't been able to do anything with Nails, lol. Elves only "sleep" for 4 hours thanks to trance, so feel free to start up some midnight hijinx to pass the time while the other threads get tied up.
No worries... been following along the entire time. I may have time to post an exploration in the morning hours.. I'll see what my RL schedule looks like today/tonight.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 03:05 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1804
Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel
just waiting on zubene to respond to Brixim before continuing...
Old May 24th, 2018, 06:21 AM
The Gingerbread Man.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2542
Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene
My bad. I was waiting for Brixim to reply but it turns out I missed it.
Old May 30th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Waiting on Maro+Brixim to decide what they are doing next. If they are following the mercenaries, doing something with the spire, etc. then I will progress the rest of the group past noon assuming they didn't show up (Nails knows the way to the De'Luca estate) and progress them with their chosen path. If their choice is to meet the group before they head to the De'Luca estate and go with them, then we can fast forward them a bit to catch up and gets things rolling.
Old Jun 1st, 2018, 12:22 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Hey everybody. Memorial Day seemed to kill things a bit, but I got a PM from Maro asking if we could fast forward him and Brixim to meeting back up with you guys so I did just that. Chapter 1 is up now - hopefully we can get things rolling again as we start to get into the story/action.
Old Jun 1st, 2018, 01:53 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
can someone give me a brief summary of what the Deluca job is? I just want to blend Brixim into it if at all possible given that we fast forwarded his timeline to get the group together.
Old Jun 1st, 2018, 02:09 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foibel View Post
can someone give me a brief summary of what the Deluca job is? I just want to blend Brixim into it if at all possible given that we fast forwarded his timeline to get the group together.
-Margaery De'Luca was purposefully cryptic when she discussed it with Maro - giving pretty much no details (saying that she would tell him more on the next day).

-Nails learned from his contact at the docks that the De'Luca family is relatively "clean" (as far as indirectly oppressive oligarchical types go). He also told Nails that he has heard rumblings through his Black Market channels that something big has been for sale recently - and the Spire and an "unknown group" have been feverishly outbidding one another for it. He also stated that he did not have any evidence that this was related to the De'Lucas other than the precariousness of them recruiting help for a job at the same time.

-Brixim and Maro actually got the best "clue" in their storyline when they overheard the Spire students chatting as they walked by them at the end of the day. Through the randomness of their conversation, three words stuck out to you: "De'Luca", "rune" and "theft" - in no particular order or sequencing.

So... arguably you and Maro know the most of anyone already, lol (which was intentional, obviously, as I was trying to prod you guys to get going - I thought dropping the "rune" would make Brixim's spidey senses perk up, but it seemingly went unnoticed :P).

Last edited by Agrudez; Jun 1st, 2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old Jun 1st, 2018, 02:14 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
oh I recalled the reference to the rune, I just had not followed the other PCs' stories as closely so wasn't sure if they knew more, Brixim would definitely be intrigued by the rune.
Old Jun 1st, 2018, 02:33 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Nails is intrigued by the possible theft ring... he secretly hopes he can get in on some of that action!