Game Thread Chapter 3 - Into the Wood - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook
0 7 3 0
... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old Jul 9th, 2019, 11:16 PM
Agrudez's Avatar
Agrudez Agrudez is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 20th, 2020
RPXP: 4034
Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez
Posts: 10,322
Brixim, Quest and Hadrion
The trio opted to take the strange woman up on her 'invitation' and followed her into the room. The sight from the hallway earlier paled in comparison to what it looked like from within. The room took on a circular shape and its walls were stocked floor to ceiling with bottles of liquids, dried herbs and... other things. The floor was grass and flowers and mushrooms alike grew up from it. The woman regarded the trio as they curiously scanned the surroundings. She then, wordlessly, took something from the shelf that looked like dried blue flower petals. She placed it in her mortar and methodically crushing the item into a powder with her pestle. Once it was satisfactorily ground up into nigh sand, she poured a purple liquid into the mortar, gave a quick stir and pushed the mortar towards the trio.

Here. Drink this.

They looked down at the violet mixture and considered how it curiously sparkled in the light like a well polished jewel.
__________________

Last edited by Agrudez; Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Jul 10th, 2019, 11:53 AM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is offline
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 3rd, 2020
RPXP: 14874
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 5,457
Amice the Huntress
right-aligned image
Amice blushed and ducked slightly at the use of 'Ammy', casting a quick, embarrassed look at Hzrd. She shot Elbereth a reproachful look, but was unable to prevent the grin that accompanied it.

"Actually," she responded, regret plain in her voice, "though I would love to stay and visit longer, I believe we're leaving tomorrow." Becoming more serious, she explained, "Whatever is going on, it's happening quickly, and our enemies have a head start on whatever it is they're trying to accomplish. Once we're suitably rested and recovered, we'll need to head off toward one of the other lost elven cities."

Glancing around, she lowered her voice and added, "Besides, not everyone here is as welcoming as the two of you, I'm afraid, and I don't wish to cause a problem." She gave the elves a smile, and said, "But, we'd be pleased to be your guest until it's time to go. Perhaps you can advise me on which city to travel to next, and offer some help on how to get there quickly."

Actions and RollsMovement:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Applicable skills to your turn:

 


 


 
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Jul 10th, 2019, 12:32 PM
Agrudez's Avatar
Agrudez Agrudez is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 20th, 2020
RPXP: 4034
Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez
Posts: 10,322
Amice and Hzrd
A flash of concern came across Elbereth's face as Amice described the need for expediency in their mission. It only further deepened when her pupil spoke of other lost elven cities.

That sounds important... and dangerous.

The elf bit at her lower lip.

If only I could go with you, but the orcs have been so active and brazen lately - it may only be a matter of time before they attack the city itself.

A thought shot through the elf's mind.

Speaking of which... how is Stevenagge faring?

She listens to the response before continueing.

I see. Unfortunately I don't know of any other 'lost elven cities', but from the direction you mentioned I can guess the ruin you are speaking of. It's deep in the Wood to the Southwest... almost to the coast. To get there through the trees you would need to pass near enough to the orc's stronghold to make me shudder. To get there via water, you'd need a navigator, a sturdy craft and a healthy dose of good fortune in navigating the rocky coast. Either way, neither will be as dangerous as the place itself.

Elbereth glances over at Aelar worriedly whom takes the opportunity to chime in as well.

We have had reports that an entrance to the feywild opened there some time ago - and its denizens have started 'leaking out'.

He pauses, swallowing hard.

We haven't sent a scouting party in that direction for half a decade. Not since the last returned with half of what they set out with.
__________________

Last edited by Agrudez; Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Jul 10th, 2019, 03:29 PM
undeadrajib's Avatar
undeadrajib undeadrajib is offline
The Butcher of Blaviken
Newsletter Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 24th, 2020
RPXP: 7211
undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib
Posts: 2,863
A Bard Called Quest
left-aligned image
Quest enters the room with trepidation. Then he sees the contents of the room and that unease gives way to wonder. The tiefling has traveled a lot. More than most people. But he has never seen anything like this.

The unease then returns, for the elven woman continues her most odd behaviour. "Pleased to meet you. I am called Quest. These are Brixim and Hadrion", he ventures, but receives no response. What they do receive is a stone mortar filled with a purple liquid, along with the expectation that they drink it.

Given the purple tinged fingertips he saw earlier on the woman, it would seem this is regular order of business for the lady. Perhaps this is how she tells fortune? Or perhaps it is a welcome drink! Once again, the bard shrugs, then lifts the mortar to his lips.


 
__________________
Bryllyn | Quest | Reiner
DMing To Slay a Dragon |
Misty Fortunes and Absent Hearts
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Jul 11th, 2019, 12:56 AM
Agrudez's Avatar
Agrudez Agrudez is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 20th, 2020
RPXP: 4034
Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez
Posts: 10,322
Quest, Brixim and Hadrio
The trusting bard does as he is bid by the strange elf without hesitation. The shiny purple liquid takes sweet on his tongue, but leaves a metallic aftertaste in his mouth. As he puts the mortar down - having drank what he estimated to be 1/3rd of its contents - he passed it to the next party member. Before anyone else could drink; however, Quest gagged and grabbed his forehead as a sensation began to seep up into his sinuses causing an uncomfortable burning sensation inside his head. He placed his head down on the table and began moaning in pain. Across the table, the elven woman had closed her eyes and had a discomforted expression on her face.

Quest
As the burning inside your nasal cavity and head intensifies your vision goes black. Then, suddenly, an image rises prominently from the darkness to fill your vision. It is of a young tiefling in a cage, banging against the bars and shouting out in blood curdling, animalistic screams. It takes you a moment to recognize yourself because you had yet to be disfigured. You reached out to comfort your feral self, but found your shoulder to be just out of grasp. The sound of low, guttarol laughter filled your eyes. You recognized whom it came from, too.

As quickly as it had come, another image came. A bloodstained field with you at the center - lustily clutching your drum. And then another... gnashing your teeth at an orc as its compatriots made sport of toying with you. And another... and another... the visions came faster until you lost count. Each one a more depressing memory than the last. Until, finally, the one you had most been dreading came. Of... her. Lifeless in your arms. You looked up through hot tears to see the elven woman standing behind the scene. Through the obscurement of your vision, you thought, for a moment, that she had a glisten in the corner of her eyes, too.

As this vision mercifully fled, it was replaced by one you didn't recognize from your past. You were looking out over the ocean, your vision shifting with the waves signalled that you were on a boat. You felt a presence at your side and knew it to be the elven woman before you even looked over. When you made to speak, you were interrupted by that same familiar laugh from the earlier vision. Turning around, you saw him. Mulash. The sight faded quickly, but for a moment you thought the orc had seen you, too... and it made you shudder. Another montage of images ensued - showing the boat crashing, the orcs meeting with pirates, Orangevillers and hooded men, the orcs trekking through the Wood, entering the orcish stronghold within and continuing on ever deeper. The last vision was of a clearing in the trees with a large pile of rubble at its center. A screech from above drew your attention from the sight, but before you could see where it came from your vision went black once more.

Suddenly, you could feel the pain in your head once more - only now realizing that it had went away during your visions. It soon began to subside, though, allowing you to lift your head up to the elf whom was regarding you with sad eyes.

Quest, Brixim, Hadrion
For an uncomfortable while, the pair of Hadrion and Brixim watched the scene before them puzzled. Quest being unresponsive caused no small amount of apprehension for them, but soon enough the bard was awkwardly lifting his head from the table to look at the elf with strained, squinted eyes blurry with tears. The woman regarded him solemnly for a moment and then spoke.

So, now you know. I hope what you do with this information will bring you comfort, young one. Before the rage consumes you as it once did.
__________________

Last edited by Agrudez; Jul 11th, 2019 at 12:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Jul 11th, 2019, 10:17 AM
Foibel's Avatar
Foibel Foibel is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 20th, 2020
RPXP: 1804
Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel
Posts: 4,971
Brixim looked quizzically around the room full of varied natural artifacts. He sniffed the purple concoction to see if he could identify it and then took a sip as well.

oocOn vacation, so posts not as formal, sorry
Dice Roll:
d20+4 (7)+4 Total = 11
nature check to identify the concoction

Last edited by Foibel; Jul 11th, 2019 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Jul 12th, 2019, 03:23 PM
undeadrajib's Avatar
undeadrajib undeadrajib is offline
The Butcher of Blaviken
Newsletter Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 24th, 2020
RPXP: 7211
undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib
Posts: 2,863
A Bard Called Quest
left-aligned image
Quest staggers back from the table. He almost falls to the ground, but catches himself on a rack stacked with glass vials, dropping a few to the ground.

"I... I am sorry!", he mutters mournfully. His head hurts. His breathing is fast. Very fast. He can hear each one of his heartbeats like a banging drum.

'Wild!'

It's been a while since he thought about her. He had pushed her out of his mind, for fear that she will once again stir a primal rage inside of him. But now it all comes rushing back. A scream starts to rise in his throat. The tiefling bites his tongue to hold it down.

"I am sorry. I am alright. I will be just a moment, please!", he pleads, burying his face in his hands.

"I am sorry!"

'I could not save you!'
__________________
Bryllyn | Quest | Reiner
DMing To Slay a Dragon |
Misty Fortunes and Absent Hearts
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Jul 13th, 2019, 03:40 AM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is offline
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 3rd, 2020
RPXP: 14874
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 5,457
Amice the Huntress
right-aligned image
Amice told the elf what she knew about her home - that it was well enough, for now, though she feared for the safety of her village with the buildup of hostile forces.

Hearing Elbereth lay out choices, Amice considered carefully. "I'd normally want to stick with the forest path, where I'd be most useful," she said as she contemplated. "But if even you dread that path, it may not be wise." She frowned, "And I'm not sure who we'd get to navigate that we could trust." Truth be told, she wasn't much of a fan of water travel, preferring to keep both feet on the ground.

Aelar's news caused her eyes to widen in surprise and alarm. "Feywild?!" she asked incredulously. "Could it have been intentional? Do they really already have the power to open such a rift? If so, that puts us in much more danger!"

Actions and RollsMovement:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Applicable skills to your turn:

 


 


 
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old Jul 13th, 2019, 04:08 AM
theoryaction's Avatar
theoryaction theoryaction is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 27th, 2019
RPXP: 4006
theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction
Posts: 2,523
Hadrion Severos
right-aligned image
With the courage of a true seeker of knowledge, Brixim downs the mixture. Hadrion watches uneasily to find out how he reacts. While waiting, Hadrion glances distrustingly between the mysterious stranger and the mostly-empty cup.



ActionsFree Action:
Movement:
Action:
Reaction:
Bonus Action:
__________________
Stormy - Amos - Jul - Slim - Hadrion
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Jul 14th, 2019, 01:32 AM
Agrudez's Avatar
Agrudez Agrudez is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 20th, 2020
RPXP: 4034
Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez
Posts: 10,322
Quest, Hadrion and Brixim
Brixim eyed Quest as the tiefling came out the other side of his experience and decided to down a dose of the purple liquid himself. Meanwhile, the warlock observed warily - still not sure what to make of what was going on. The elf woman seemed to notice his suspicious, but remained nonplussed. Like the bard before him, Brixim clutched his head in discomfort as his nasal passages and sinuses burned.

Brixim
As the burning inside your head intensifies your vision goes black, but only for the briefest of moments. After, your vision is replaced by a scene - an aerial view of a forest below. You can see pillars of smoke rising from the trees and can hear the sounds of people screaming from under the thick foliage. Suddenly, a cloud of green mist begins to seep up into the air and the screams cease - replaced by an even more heinous silence. Your attention is drawn by a sound like thunder behind you and you turn to see a giant tree falling - creating a line of sight to the ground below. You recognize the area as outside the area you went to see the Galonodel council. And you also recognize a person at the center of the clearing - her hands still smoking from the remnants of consumed mana from the spell that split the ancient tree in twain. The red ruby throbbed at her throat as she lifted her eyes to the sky. For a moment you believe that it is you she sees again - like your vision in the hobgoblin encampment - but you quickly realize that isn't the case. Turning behind you to see what she is truly looking at, you first notice the blotting of the sun from its wings - followed by the shimmering green scales linings its body. Suddenly, your head... no... your mind begins to throb with excruciating pain, causing you to clench your eyes tight and grab at your skull with both hands.

When the throbbing dulls enough for you to open your eyes once more, the vision of the fall of Galonodel was replaced by an entirely new world - one made of a wondrous array of color with amorphous shapes forming from the rainbow-hued void to oscillate their dimensions across your vision. The overwhelming sensations assaulting you make you feel nauseous and you begin to wretch - prompting your hands to spring to your face to cover your mouth. When you looked down, though, your hands were not there - replaced by bright, flickering lights lined in a row to form a pseudo-appendage. The streaks of color all around you began to twist and co-mingle, creating new colors that you know had never before been seen by mortal eyes, until they all slowly, methodically melded into one homogeneous blackness. You made to scream, but nothing came out.

Quest, Hadrion and Brixim
Throughout the latter half of his vision, Brixim seemed to writhe in pain - in obviously more discomfort than Quest had been. The elf woman contorted in empathetic discomfort as well as her expression - despite her closed eyes - showed clear signs of concern. Suddenly, the wizard gasped and his eyes opened - prompting the elf woman to follow suit. She quickly sprang from the table to the shelves behind her and mixed another concoction as Brixim's head thudded on the table in a pool of drool and snot. His chest heaved as he fought for breath and spasmed into coughing fits as a result. By the time the elf was finished her second poultice and rushed to the table, Brixim's face was beginning to turn blue. She quickly bent over the gnome and grabbed a healthy handful of the red, sand-like creation she had wrought across the room to hold under the wizard's nose. As he gasped for breath once more, the mixture was sucked up his nose and immediately his distress ceased and he slumped back in his chair - seemingly fatigued and drained, but with no lingering ails. The woman glanced nervously at Quest, first, and then Hadrion - with whom she held her gaze.

I...

She stuttered, and her cheeks flushed red and hot.

I did not know he had the gift of far sight. That mixture is a dangerous combination for those like us.

She swallowed hard.

It has been so long since I'd been in contact with another... I didn't think to ask...

Her eyes showed sincere remorse - and deep set concern.

He... needs rest, now. The second mixture was a counterbalance for the first, but he still suffered greatly before its application. There won't be permanent damage, mind you, but he won't be at full strength until he has had a deep sleep.

Amice and Hzrd
Aelar shook his head.

No... I don't believe it was by their hand that the portal opened. It has been open by our estimate, based on reports, for 5 years now. The orcs' heightened activity in the Wood is a much more recent phenomena.

Elbereth chimed in.

Either way, it doesn't have much impact on the amount of danger present there, I'd wager.

Her look of concern was palpable.

Ammy... is this really a path worth risking yourself like this for? What would happen to your village if you weren't there to defend it when the orcs came? What would happen to me if you...

She stopped as her eyes began to water and redden.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old Jul 14th, 2019, 03:58 AM
theoryaction's Avatar
theoryaction theoryaction is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 27th, 2019
RPXP: 4006
theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction
Posts: 2,523
Hadrion Severos
right-aligned image
Hadrion reaches for the convulsing Gnome with concern, a Healing Word at the edge of his tongue. However, at the herbalists quick action, Hadrion holds his magic in reserve. After Brixim is revived, Hadrion takes a moment to express his disapproval of the elf woman with his eyes; then he looks back down at the cup of liquid.

Curiosity scratches at the back of Hadrion's mind, and he laments at things he could know, but never will. But throwing caution to the wind had brought ruin and captivity to Hadrion's life. Looking harshly at the cup, Hadrion purses his lips and shakes his head. He takes a symbolic step away from the table, but says nothing.



ActionsFree Action:
Movement:
Action:
Reaction:
Bonus Action:
__________________
Stormy - Amos - Jul - Slim - Hadrion
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old Jul 14th, 2019, 10:29 AM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is offline
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 3rd, 2020
RPXP: 14874
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 5,457
Amice the Huntress
right-aligned image
Amice swallowed hard, trying to force a smile and failing miserably at it. "What would happen if an orc horde attacked my village and I were there?" she asked, her voice unsteady. She was unused to seeing such a display of emotion from her friend, and it brought the weight of her mission down all the heavier. "You taught me well, Elbereth, but not that well. My bow will matter little, once the armies of the orcs, hobgoblins, and others have been gathered. We have to stop such an attack before it can happen, or it will keep happening. My home, yours, everyone's home around here will suffer the same fate if we don't prevent...whoever these people are...from gaining control and power."

Reaching out to take Elbereth's hand, she finally managed a decent smile of comfort. "And I promise, I'll do my very best to prevent my own death...for your sake, of course."

Actions and RollsMovement:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Applicable skills to your turn:

 


 


 
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old Jul 15th, 2019, 02:01 PM
Foibel's Avatar
Foibel Foibel is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 20th, 2020
RPXP: 1804
Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel
Posts: 4,971
OOCAg, is Brixim unconscious? Any effect on him in game with respect to taking that drink or is that RP flavor?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old Jul 16th, 2019, 01:00 AM
Agrudez's Avatar
Agrudez Agrudez is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 20th, 2020
RPXP: 4034
Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez
Posts: 10,322
OOCRP flavor. You'd be disoriented at first, but would level out eventually (I was going for a bad LSD trip effect) and then just be groggy/tired after.

Amice and Hzrd
Elbereth nodded at her apprentice and smiled.

That is good to hear you say. You seem to have thought this through and steeled your resolve.

The ranger moved her fingers to her throat and snapped the clasp of her cloak up to remove it. She regarded it thoughtfully for a moment and then spun it around and waved it in an arc around Amice so that it came to a rest of her shoulders. The cape was a solid dark green - the color of grass and foliage - as long as Amice was tall with a hood at the top. After her mentor re-clasped the cloak on her person, she explained.

This cloak was handed down to me by the one that made me whom I am today. I don't think I've ever mentioned her to you before, my mentor. But you remind me of her, now.

Her smile belied a fight against tears as she spoke.

This cloak, when the hood is up, will keep you shielded for the eyes of your opponents. It obstructs their sight at all times, and when you stand still it can even act as camouflage of your person.

The ranger pulled Amice in for one more embrace and then turned to Hzrd.

Keep her safe, my furry friend. And good luck to you both.

Elbereth looked over at Aelar whom nodded at her. The former continued.

I must take my leave now - I'm to set off for an assignment. I trust you still know the way to my quarters? As I said, you and your companion are more than welcome to stay as long as you desire or require.

She turned to leave, but paused for a glance over her shoulder and one last statement.

After both of our missions are complete, let's meet back here again for a more thorough catching up, okay?

The ranger smiled as Aelar put a hand on her shoulder to lead her away. He chimed in with a 'good luck' of his own and the pair continued towards the area where the sounds of swords clanging and arrows whizzing through air had come from earlier. The pair of Amice and Hzrd were soon left by their lonesome in the field - the din of training ahead of them at a steady volume.

OOCThe item Amice received was a Cloak of Elvenkind:
"While you wear this cloak with its hood up, Wisdom (Perception) checks made to see you have disadvantage, and you have advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide, as the cloak’s color shifts to camouflage you. Pulling the hood up or down requires an action."

PS. You do know the way to Elbereth's quarters, fyi. So, whenever you want to go there, you can.


Quest, Brixim and Hadrion
Hadrion's rejection of the purple liquid was met with an understanding nod from the self-described elven diviner. She pulled the remnants of the mixture towards herself and stood up to deposit it on a shelf behind her. She then smiled at the Aasimar.

I understand and respect your decision. Should curiosity ever weigh heavy on your mind in the future, you know where I'll be.

With this she stood from the table to bid the trio farewell - unless anyone else interjected.
__________________

Last edited by Agrudez; Jul 16th, 2019 at 01:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old Jul 16th, 2019, 10:44 AM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is offline
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 3rd, 2020
RPXP: 14874
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 5,457
Amice the Huntress
right-aligned image
Amice was overwhelmed as Elbereth presented her with such a priceless gift. Tears welling, she could barely muster a 'thank you', hugging her friend tightly. "You can tell me all about your mentor when I return," she said with a smile. "I think we'll both have plenty of stories to tell, then."

Nodding confirmation that she knew the way, she watched the pair disappear into the forest. Disguising a sniffle as a cough, she composed herself and turned to Hzrd. "Well, my friend," she said, trying to sound casual, "shall we gather the others? I think we could all use some rest."

Actions and RollsMovement:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Applicable skills to your turn:

 


 


 
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB