RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 11:37 PM
iz eating ur blackbirds

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 944
songofsixpence songofsixpence songofsixpence songofsixpence songofsixpence songofsixpence songofsixpence songofsixpence
Dūrion looks about at the others as they speak, waiting his turn. Quietly he speaks, looking straight at Sarine as he does, "Like Vorean I have been wronged at the hands of others. I seek justice such as can only be dealt by the earth itself. I wish to protect, so that others will not see their way of life taken and burned. As with all of us, I am here to ensure that our traditions are upheld."
Old 07-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Arrow to the face!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3977
lizard42069 lizard42069 lizard42069 lizard42069 lizard42069 lizard42069 lizard42069 lizard42069 lizard42069 lizard42069 lizard42069
The Rangers made no response towards the recruits' reasons for taking on this training. After a long moment of starring the line of recruits up and down the Rangers turned and retired to the barracks giving no further orders.

The next day the recruits were woken early and marched into the jungle as had become expected. This day however, Sarine was present on the march. Several miles into the march Kaki and Sarine halted the group. The hand signal for silence was given and then Sarine pointed to Laenifir, Durion, Lorven, and Syllvellin and motioned for them to follow her as she started away from the group.

OOCI'm again appologizing for my absence, for everyone still interested in continuing we will.

We're doing secret texts here as the group is seperated. Remember to include your entire group until I tell you to make your posts public. The groups are as follows (pending everyone who posted in the last segment is still playing) group 1: kageneko, sagetalon, ursus, jessylynn, samuelsan / group 2: luthrin, songofsixpence, notna, peter172

make your posts secret including the names of your group and myself in the secret tag.