Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Secrets of Ehusilu
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 07-28-2019, 07:58 PM
Hail To Hoots!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1987
Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes
The Temple Ehusilu: Global Announcements

The Templem Ehusilu

Light cascades into the room from above, though the temple is too deep for the light to be from the sun. You've lost track of time - minutes, hours, days, even weeks and months all seem so meaningless now. Urgency has been replaced with calm. A glowing sphere rises from the floor in this room that you've traveled so far to find. The soul of Ehusilu. It's voice fills your mind and answers all the questions you've come to ask. Finally after so very, very long of traveling deeper into the earth, you've found the truth of the entire world.

"Welcome to Ehusilu
"

This is a section for OOC announcements that I would like all of my players to get. I try to do most of my consultations on the individual level, but for certain things, I prefer to consult you all at once. Feel free to voice any concerns or questions you have here that you think may be beneficial for others to hear as well, though I do ask that you treat myself and others with respect.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:02 PM
Hail To Hoots!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1987
Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes
Alright everyone, there is another new thread available for you all to see in the main "Secrets of Ehusilu" folder.

I have added a section for myself to post proposed rules changes that I would like to be relevant for everyone. Of course, if some of you like them and others don't, that is perfectly fine. It seems easiest to present them to everyone at once rather than needing to update you each individually with multiple posts.

I have added the first two of my proposed house rules. For those of you who were a part of Cipher's Desolate Continent campaign, they will be extremely familiar. As Silverfeathers knows, I am wanting to implement a critical hits and fumbles table to make crits a little more interesting and vary combat some.

I am still working out the kinks of the system I am wanting to use, but that post will hopefully be added within the week.