RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 03-30-2019, 10:52 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5675
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
About the DM!

Hello everyone! I always like including a thread in my games giving a little bio on myself.

My handle is Totentanzen which loosely translated in German is the "Dance of death" I picked it back in high school when I was an avid gamer on Xbox. During the time I was studying German and I love video games so what could be cooler than the dance of death right? right??

Anyway I am 26 yo and hail from Illinois, USA. I have been married to my wife for 5 years this upcoming May. We have 3 wonderful children, a 4 yo boy, 3 yo boy (16 months between the two, will never do that again!) and a 7 month old girl!

In terms of who I am, I like to consider myself pretty well rounded in terms of interests. I played tennis in high school and intramural sports in college. I played the Cello for 8 years before mine got destroyed in a flood. But at the heard I am a geek. I have played Magic the Gathering since I was in middle school, Warhammer 40k since grade school, and Dungeons and dragons pretty much my whole life. Through in gaming over the entire period and here I am!

I look forward to taking this adventure with y'all and hope we can craft a great story!