twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Apr 2nd, 2019, 11:13 PM
The Good Doktor
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30056
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Gave it a bit more thought, and honestly Gauss probably really would just suit up and fly there himself. To him that part is really fun. Even if he doesn't hitch a ride.

The PlaneDid you know that the human body naturally generates an electromagnetic field? Oh, it's very weak - my own personal field is about as powerful as the rest of the entire human race's combined even when I'm asleep, but I can sense it. To me everyone looks like they're cloaked in a weak aura of sparks.

But, little secret, they're also unique. So yeah, I can tell who you are even if I can't see you if I'm also close enough to sense your EM field. Which means I can do this -

*knock-knock*

Yeah, I don't get to fly on planes much. I set the wands off from a distance, but there's perks.

*knock-knock*

Come on, I can't do this all day.

*knock-knock*

"Wait, is that - is someone knocking on the window?"

That's right, look at me wave. Now watch me tap on my wrist like I just want to know what time it is. Come on, do - Say it. Say it! Obviously I won't be able to hear it out here but you can say it for me!

"THERE'S SOMEONE ON THE WING!"

HA! YES!
Old Apr 2nd, 2019, 11:26 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
To be fair I don't think there is a law AGAINST sitting on the wing of a plane while it is in flight?
Old Apr 3rd, 2019, 12:00 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22142
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Riptide would totally ride on the wing of a plane. If she could catch up to one. And had a way to stay on it. Boats are more her thing though.
I had a very rough week topped off by a death in the family and another in the ICU. I've been out of state dealing with family matters and needed to get back to normalcy but I'm back home and ready to get back to things. I'm sorry to have disappeared so suddenly but it was a serious emergency.
Old Apr 3rd, 2019, 12:01 AM
Banned

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12536
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
Besides, you can't fish on a plane.
Old Apr 3rd, 2019, 12:22 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22142
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
You just need a VERY long line.
I had a very rough week topped off by a death in the family and another in the ICU. I've been out of state dealing with family matters and needed to get back to normalcy but I'm back home and ready to get back to things. I'm sorry to have disappeared so suddenly but it was a serious emergency.
Old Apr 3rd, 2019, 04:18 AM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9594
Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
Or snakes.
TBH - if there are snakes on the plane, fridge magnet sounds far more appealing than sitting inside
Old Apr 25th, 2019, 05:33 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9594
Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon
poooooooooke?
Old May 19th, 2019, 12:39 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Poke me if you decide to go ahead with this at some point.
Old May 30th, 2019, 04:02 PM
Ancient Emerald Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 691
MrKinister MrKinister MrKinister MrKinister MrKinister MrKinister
This is unfortunate. I was actually looking forward to avidly following this game. It looked so promising in its design and ideas. And while I never read any of the books in question, I was hoping to learn about them.

Best of luck here. =)

"Life doesn't give you purpose. You give live purpose." - The Flash