RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 08-27-2019, 02:22 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 604
SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax
Okay! I've gone through a few iterations, and I found I was really inspired by the idea of this cloistered character emerging into the wider world. Someone with a bit of a unique background, who has useful abilities but also needs a helping hand to get by.

Race: Suni is a human being, considered by some an invader or at least progeny of invaders.

The Nation: It's not a 'nation' per se, but Suni does belong to a reclusive sect of contemplatives called the Nosqui Ortum that strive to model themselves on 'They Who Rose,' and a universal principle called Ascension. The path to Ascension is one of mental and spiritual enlightenment combined with physical refinement and health. While the Nosqui Ortum is not by any means a common sight in Taytomac or Vinione, they do appear in places where humans have congregated to speak of their beliefs, and offer their communities aid.

Character: Suni has been in the Nosqui Ortum for as long as she can remember, and has walked the path all that time. Even so, as she got older she started looking to leave the compound. Suni feels that there is something missing for her, and hopes to find it in the world outside.
Old 08-27-2019, 07:53 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8978
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Alright, good stuff. I have made you a private thread over in the game folder so we can discuss it further over there. See the secret message below.

Still accepting applicants. Will consider different character types as well.
Old 08-30-2019, 04:10 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Just bumping this one more time.

It's now not certain anymore that a pure magic user will be joining the main group, so anybody wanting to play something like a mage, a very miracle heavy priest/cleric, or any other character that uses magic in some shape or form is welcome to.
Old 09-02-2019, 04:24 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Not above bumping this one last time, then I'll just make do with what I have. I'll just bullet point some of the specifics again for those just tuning in:

Long running campaign set in a Homebrewed Low-Tech Fantasy world looking for more fresh blood.

A lot of non-traditional custom made races and some that are slightly more familiar. You can make your own race too!

A large world to dive in with more than a dozen countries this side of the world and many more elsewhere. Space to explore and space to create! If you want to customise cultural aspects or "classes you can!

Ideally I'd want to bolster the numbers of what has traditionally been the "first" group, but those wanting a solo, duo with a story focus of their choosing I can also accomodate. Only recently we've established a more "viking-esque" part of the setting for another player who was into that. Want some high seas action? Survival in the desert? Subterranean exploration? It's all there somewhere in the setting.

Recruitment is unlikely to firmly close any time soon - so pm me whenever.
Old 09-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 915
bagginses bagginses bagginses bagginses bagginses bagginses bagginses bagginses
I'm interested. It's been quite a while since I've played any GURPS so I'll need some guidance in the beginning - especially in character creation.

Looking at the unused races so far, I'm thinking of a Raz'Ar Shaman type if you're looking for a magic user. But I'd be willing to consider other concepts.
Old 09-03-2019, 06:57 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Nice to see you here as well - always happy for you to join another game with me.

You will get all the guidance you need and there is no rush to get something finished. A magic user is definitely a good idea and something the party can do with, and a Raz'Ar Shaman would work well with that.

I have some more thoughts on character options naturally - but as is my custom for this game I made you your private thread in the folder where we can talk more.

Old 09-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Aegis Aegis
Hey Phettberg,

I think I’d be interested in playing this. It seems pretty cool.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:06 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Glw30 Glw30
I'm very interested in joining, I have 2 or 3 ideas for a race born in this world's cataclysm. Is there room?
Old 09-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Welcome guys.

You're both welcome to join of course. Party composition has changed yet again. From the original Players only two remain in the first group: A To'Ari fencer, and a flour-golem scout.

Two other players are working on their characters to add to this group. One of them is making a Keita Magician/Dancer, the other is making a Human unarmed Fighter/Monk analogue.

Races not featured as PCs in any of the groups these days are Ux, Getta, Raz'ar and Ilder. New races are also possible as I said earlier.

I've opened up private threads for the both of you in the game folder. You should see a link to them below in a secret tag. If not shoot me a pm or post.

As for anybody else interested: Give me a shout and we'll see if we can fit you in anywhere. Not firmly closed yet.