RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 09-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1872
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
No worries; I’m going to consider every single application that comes in before the deadline, so feel free to keep these great characters coming!

I have taken the Oath!
Old 09-13-2019, 06:00 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1872
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Last week for applications!

It’s been a pretty long app window as far as games on here go, but I don’t regret it. I’ve seen some great characters from people, and I hope everyone is still here and interested! Hopefully I get a few more gems before the 20th (because apparently I’m a masochist who likes having to make hard decisions), but regardless, this is slated to be a pretty awesome game.

I have taken the Oath!
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 519
Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo
Interested. I’ll work on my application through the day

Character Application
Name: Devin Miller
Race: human (variant: alert)
Class: rogue (inquisitive)
Background: urban bounty hunter
Alignment: lawful neutral
Appearance: his hair combed back and a cold stair share a very rigid part of him. Though his slouch as he sinks into every chair he sits in represents the bend in which his morals take to suit the inner rage underneath that he ignores.

Traits/Bonds/Ideals/Flaw:
Trait:I always stay calm no matter the situation, I always plan the need to kill if needs arise. No matter what I try, my emotions do control me.
Bonds: I’m bound by contract no matter who’s cost.
Ideals criminals are disgusting but sometimes you need a rat as bait. It’s good to have people in your pocket.
Flaw his anger only grows as he tries to control it. He will do what he thinks is good whether his is behind that answer is beyond him. He refuses to look into his own reflection.
Personality: anger fuels him no matter how much he refuses to admit. He’s a bounty hunter and detective, his main profession as a detective is offset by the need for a hunter, A contract is a contract after all. He sees himself in others and hates those part so of himself he’s channeled in the “right Way”, he will cling to those that present the traits he likes of himself, which isn’t many.
Reason for coming to Skyfall: he was given a contract to find someone who had murdered in husband previous town, he’d always lived in a shack spending most of his coin on supplies for his next job so moving wasn’t an issue on short notice. Perhaps he should up his rates.. in any case the thieves guild will provide many ways of information.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Desteplo; Yesterday at 02:40 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1455
Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770
Cecilia Iskur
right-aligned image

Name: Cecilia Iskur

Race: Aasimar (Volo's Guide to Monsters Pg. 104 - 105)
Sub-Race: Fallen (Volo's Guide to Monsters Pg. 105)

Class: Druid (PHB Pg. 64 - 69)

Background: Urban Bounty Hunter (SCAG Pg. 153)

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: Often underestimated because of her girlish appearance, Cecilia Iskur prefers to outwit her opponents. Her red hair is unkempt and wild, falling to the small of her back. Her eyes are grey, almost silver, and are often the first thing that people notice about her. While she could be seen as beautiful, she prefers to go unnoticed as this aids her line of work better. Standing out in a crowd is not advantageous when tailing someone. Her short stature (5 feet - 4 inches tall) and slim frame make her easy to disappear when necessary. She prefers to go barefoot most of the time, but carries a pair of worn leather boots in her backpack just in case there is terrain that would prove difficult to cross otherwise.

Personality Trait: "The best way to get me to do something is to tell me that I can't do it." - Often underestimated, Cecilia is determined to prove that there is nothing she can't do.
Bond: "Someone important was taken from me..."
Ideals: "I'm loyal to my friends, not to any ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the River Styx for all I care." - Cecilia doesn't have many people that she considers to actually be 'friends'. She has several that she considers acquaintances and contacts, but she distinguishes them as more business, rather than personal, relationships. However, should someone earn the moniker of 'friend' from her, there is nothing she wouldn't do to uphold that bond.
Flaw: "An innocent person that I loved was sent to prison and executed... The thought of their suffering haunts me to this day."

Personality Style: Cecilia believes that there is no such thing as true good or true evil, perfect right or perfect wrong... Her world is viewed through a lens of shades of grey, thus making her line of work easier. She is hired by clients to track down and retrieve both people and objects. She doesn't see this as evil, nor does she see it as good. She sees it as... work. Outside of this particular worldview, Cecilia is often guarded in her personal life. She chooses to not get too close to people, nor does she allow people to get too close to her. Instead of taking a lover, she prefers to hire the services of the 'ladies of the night'. Instead of friends, she prefers to drink alone. She works in groups when jobs call for it, but avoids attachments whenever she can. "Attachments just mean you have something to lose."

Backstory/Reason for coming to Skyfall: "Dalen has fled to Skyfall." Her contact at the Bonespire Brothel remarked as she stood up from the bed and moved across the room to the closet. "He saw me only two moons ago and after..." She chuckled; "He begged me to join him there. As if I would really go with him!" Her chuckle turned into a laugh as Cecilia watched the candlelight reflect off her pale skin as she began to wrap herself in the white silk robe Cecilia had bought her.

"What's in Skyfall that he would be after?" Cecilia asked, reaching over to the nightstand and plucking a grape from the vine. She made sure that her 'companion' was watching before she rolled her tongue around the fruit before popping it into her mouth.

The companion flashed a devilish smile at Cecilia and gave a cute shiver before continuing; "He didn't say. Just that he had business there with one of the guilds or something." She sat in a chair and began brushing her hair in the mirror, every now and then giving a glance towards the naked form of Cecilia on her bedspread. "Why are you so interested in him anyways?" She stopped brushing her hair and was now looking directly at Cecilia in the mirror.

Cecilia's flirtatious demeanor dissolved as her mind wandered to thoughts of Hadley. She swallowed the rising hatred and rage, hiding her emotions behind a slight smirk. "Hey, I paid for the whole night and the sun ain't up yet sweetheart. Get your fine *** back in bed."

The next morning, at first light, Cecilia woke and gathered her things. She gave a last look to her companion before closing the door.

Last edited by Reliq0770; Yesterday at 09:01 PM.