RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 07-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22259
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Good
Old 07-09-2018, 12:37 AM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5300
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
While application details are arguably vastly more important, is it crucial that I have the vigilante alternate identity figured out prior to game start, or is thay something my character can develop during the game?
Old 07-09-2018, 04:10 AM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1880
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
ApplicationName: Vec Traelion
Class: BladeboundMagus
Race: Half-Elf
Physical description:

Personality:

Your parents:
Lord Ulius Hemmen - Father: The man Vec met only after his birth until up to a week ago before his heritage became a point of consideration. He is a minor vassal of a nobody landscape that he himself has not visited in over ten years. He much rather spend his time within the Patrenia courts hoping to lick the boot of the wealthiest lord he could push his one and only true daughterchild into marriage in vain hope of raising his station.

Laelius - An oddity even among the elven population. As far as Vec is aware she was a veteran of the last large scale elven war. The only memory he has of her was her blonde hair, his father often remarked that Vec has the same hair as his mother. She left Vec after only three years and neither he nor his father had any inclination as to why.

Your family: Vec much like his half-sister spent most of their lives within Patrenia, they knew little else however they were not close. Kiara his half-sister was always stuck in dancing and singing lessons while Vec was given sparse consideration. Vec had only a handful of interactions with Kiara's mother Bietha and almost all were an awkward smile across the dinner table. Vec has never been to the family keep known as Windshield, for what reason of it was named such Vec never cared to know.

The trials: Vec believes that the Empress must've had some kind of agreement with his mother as the unlikeliness of the situation seems to farfetched to not be related.

Background:

NPC relationship (minimum 3):

PCs relationships:
René Bertrand Claude de Saint-Martin - Man that guy can drink. A very thin lad, maybe some noble playing scholar for a Lord's kids, maybe that's why all the drink.

Hasan Chakkal - Ah I've heard of him, the prodigy of some house of Trade. Well looks like he goes to great depths to hide his elven blood.

Sebastian - Ah yes I've seen him at Court once or twice, always that kid who liked the animals. The girls always followed him around.

Pacho Corello - I swear I've seen him before...but..I swear...

Rana Motallebzadeh - Ah her again Vec remembered the enchanting but deadly Rana, he never had spoken more than a few words to her before but he remembered her face. It wasn't too long ago that he had last seen her but she was difficult to forget. I wonder if she's come across anything interesting. I must make the time to chat to her.

Last edited by Jasontheswift; 07-25-2018 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:12 AM
DAGRON

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5646
Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZar View Post
You are talking about 7000 years old of hatred and wars against the white elves.

The biggest one was over 5000 years ago, all the races were enslaved by the ancient elvish empire. Eryka is the one who defeated them with all the other races.

More recently the last war was 75 years ago or so against the last elvish queen. The human won and this ended up in a massacre.

Some elvish nobles joined human kingdoms a long time ago, some were able to serve their king so well that they gain nobles titles such as baron and count.

Black elves (night elves) have a better reputation, since the ancient time they have ofen sided with the humans against their white cousin and other enemies.

From there, it depends, some human nobles are racist, some are not.

Cheers,
Are these night elves the same race mechanically? Could my character be one, or am I limited to the white elf race?
Old 07-09-2018, 08:31 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibit A View Post
Are these night elves the same race mechanically? Could my character be one, or am I limited to the white elf race?
Hey Exhibit!

They have the same stats as normal elf for simplicity sake. They just have a different history that their ancestors lived in forest.

You can apply as a night elf, no problem.

Last edited by MoonZar; 07-11-2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:34 AM
Treasure Hunter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1297
Ciapong Ciapong Ciapong Ciapong Ciapong Ciapong Ciapong Ciapong Ciapong
Damn... The more l think about it the more i wish to apply and try to convince myself i can keep up with that pace

And more crazy ideas for PC come to my mind - you mentioned only core classes are allowed, what about a representative of a standard race who has been turned into one of the monstrous races by some powerful magic and now his goal is to use this new opportunity to find a powerful and wise wizard or scholar who can revert that spell...
Old 07-09-2018, 09:11 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciapong View Post
Damn... The more l think about it the more i wish to apply and try to convince myself i can keep up with that pace

And more crazy ideas for PC come to my mind - you mentioned only core classes are allowed, what about a representative of a standard race who has been turned into one of the monstrous races by some powerful magic and now his goal is to use this new opportunity to find a powerful and wise wizard or scholar who can revert that spell...
Well if it helps, I will kick out anybody who can't follow the pace. It's part of my invitation conditions hehe

Only core races are allowed, my world is much like Middle Earth or Dragonlance, there's no beastie walking free in the free cities of the world.

A core race, transformed into another race, is still another race. Not allowed sorry in this kind of campaign.

Also I want to stress out that your character were chosen by the Empress as potential successors. She wouldn't have chosen someone who has such a big issue like that.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:14 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaerdis View Post
While application details are arguably vastly more important, is it crucial that I have the vigilante alternate identity figured out prior to game start, or is thay something my character can develop during the game?
It's actually make sense for many reasons.

First I don't think playing the Vigilante at level 1 is very viable. I imagine the scene... Hey I'm Zoro... BLAM (musket)... * Body Falling * ...

She could be a vigilante in training, trying to figure out what would the best way to go about it.

Also be aware that this quest, people will be on the road for a while at the beginning. The campaign begin in a remote prison in the north.

Last edited by MoonZar; 07-09-2018 at 09:14 AM.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 250
Sakamoto3 Sakamoto3 Sakamoto3
ApplicationName: Isosha Ostinato
Class: Bard
Race: Human
Physical description:

A woman of a slim figure, her pale skin is contrasted by her brown hair which freely twirls about. Measuring at a short 5’4”, she makes up for her small stature with her soothing voice and articulate vocabulary. With a walk that suits her regal attire, her positive aura radiates off of her as she passes by, a smile adorning her face. Her outfit is mostly monochromatic, with a burst of red.
Personality:

Your parents:
Father: Adohand Ostinato: Famous composer and leader of Inida, one of the seven cities of Valkara.

Mother: Aluhana Stretto: A pianist bard who works with Adohand in composing, bringing a new sense of life to the masterpieces he writes.

Your family: Isosha is an only child, spoiled rich by her parents in hopes that she will achieve the same level of prestige. Because of this, she received an extensive amount of training, both educational and musical, as her parents believe that nobles should be intelligent enough to make important decisions for the people.

The trials: Having not done anything extraordinary enough to be noticed on a continental scale, Isosha believes that she was chosen by the empress due to her nobility. Perhaps, she believes, Helena wanted to establish better relations between Valkara and the Selaryan empire through this. Although nervous about the implication of leading an entire country at such a young age, Isosha takes the trials as a rite of passage for her entrance into real adulthood. Alongside being tired of the coddling from her parents, she sees the trials as an opportunity to see more of the world than just the streets and concert halls of Inida.

Background: Born into high expectations, Isosha's childhood consisted mostly of lessons and praise. Because of this, she held an aristocratic view of the world for most of her youth, seeing herself as deserving of her birthright. This changed one day, when she met Ajikero, a poor bard playing for a tavern she decided to practice in. After trying to notify him about how his lute was absurdly out of tune, Isosha found out that he was fully deaf, being only able to communicate through writing. With this awakening of how fortunate she was, she befriended Ajikero, helping him out with tuning and performances. With her more balanced world view, Isosha now aims to work towards a more fair world, being happy with any kind of difference that she can make. Yet, although she wants to lead for the sake of good, she fears that her actions may lead to only more conflict and pain in the end. Combined with her gullibility when it comes to trusting others, and this fear may be entirely justified when it comes to important cabinet decisions.

During the raid on her ship, Isosha felt too much overwhelming pressure from the situation and relented without a fight. For the first few weeks of her imprisonment, she did little more than whistle to keep herself distracted as best as she could from the gravity of what had happened. Yet, as more people gradually were tossed into the cargo hold, Isosha began to be more sociable, hoping that by forming any bonds with her fellow inmates she could stay positive throughout this disaster. Luckily, Isosha was able to break out of her reserved state with the bringing in of Rana, someone else that she could talk to and hear stories of far off lands to give her more things to think about. Similarly, Isosha asked nearly everyone who entered the same hold about them and their past, especially resonating with Hasan Chakkal, who held beauty in a similar regard to her in terms of importance.

NPC relationship (minimum 3): Create three NPCs that have a relationship to your character. They could be friends, parents, girlfriend, rival, mentor, the drunkard across the street...

10.PCs relationships (5 PCs minimum):

Last edited by Sakamoto3; 07-27-2018 at 04:50 AM. Reason: update
Old 07-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12866
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Character App in Progress
left-aligned image

Hasan Chakkal
Though not visibly soHalf-elf, Male, Late Twenties
2nd son of a Minor Noble house with strong ties in trade.Scion of House Chakkal, A Bard with the Archaeologist archetype, the family employs his unique skill set and gifts in negotiation to handle some of their more interesting discussions.Antiquities and Precious Stones Trader
Holy Imperial city of Selarya

Physical description:
Dashingly handsome with a thick head of wavy black hair, light green eyes and a cleft chin visible beneath his short trimmed beard. Of roughly average height, he moves with a quiet confidence that many don't notice till they are almost upon him, though his charming good looks are often remarked upon long before such an encounter happens by accident. He is clearly conscious of his fashion choices and favoring the latest trends that suit his needs, often favoring colors that compliment his more tanned skin tones, and more often than not he tend towards the wearing of rings upon his hands over other forms of jewelry or decoration. When their is risk involved his more fashionable choices are replaced with lighter armors and a sturdy shortsword at his belt, though from his lack of calluses or any visible scarring you would guess he didn't spend much time fighting or he was much better with the blade than he appeared. When he talks his voice is smooth and sultry, his words measured and unhurried as if there is nothing that might phase him, and few have heard him ever raise it beyond this tone.

Personality:
If you had asked for three words that most described Hasan they would be confident, curious and patient. He is not afraid to come out and say what he wants or express his feelings, but can do so in a fashion that is respectful to others and shows himself to be a person that accepts himself for what he is. He knows what he is capable of and if challenged to go beyond his means he will not foolishly do so, but will do everything within his power to attempt to achieve the desired goal in another fashion so as not to accept defeat. This is most visible in his seemingly endless patience, he will not be forced into an action that could reflect badly upon himself or his family, for their honor and his word are paramount to him. His negotiating follows along the same path, and he is fully prepared to walk away from said talks if he feels the end goal can not be achieved and wait for a time when the outcome is more favorable for him. He has a passion for antiquities, curiosities and one of a kind experiences. The opportunity to learn something interesting about an item and trace its legacy is often a great source of interest for him, the more outlandish or rare its providence the better for such items are often of great value and interest to others. While he enjoys some moments in private contemplation, he favors the company of others with their differing view points and lively discussion for it is within these moments that often something of interest is learned. Those who have partnered with him in the past rarely have anything bad to say about him, short of his preference to a peaceful solution when possible instead of a quicker more violent solution.

Your parents and Family:
Lady Achala Chakkal, Hasan's mother, has noble blood dating back generations and is the only child of the previous Lord Chakkal. She is married to Lord Sepand Chakkal, whom took her families last name as is tradition in their family, and by all accounts the two are very much in love and share all things related to wealth and power equally in their household. Lord Sepand is the source of Hasan's elvish blood, with hints of it himself though they are almost unnoticeable unless one is truly looking for such signs, and Lord Sepand was an accomplished trader under Achala's father who helped the families fortunes continue to grow and prosper. Achala's father arranged their marriage, but it was truly a match based on love and ushered in a new era of prosperity for the house.

Hasan has an older brother named Farzin, who is four years his senior and married with their first child already on its way. He is competent and well liked, and while not as talented as Hasan might be he has a greater ability to work with others and is seen as the logical choice to lead the house should anything happen to their parents. He has shown no signs of any arcane talent, but has more than made up for it via other means and has shown an aptitude for bladework that Hasan is envious of. There are also twin younger sisters, six years his junior, Shila and Zahra. They have shown early signs of innate arcane talents and are becoming more involved with the family business as well, with both having a remarkable grasp of numbers and the more complicated forms of accounting and law that the various kingdoms follow. They and are adept at pulling patterns from events to find opportunities that would not be obvious to others,

The trials: Why your character think the empress noticed him? One of his quality? Something he did before? How your character feel about the trials? Does he want to be part of it, or he was forced to comply?
Who could truly know why the Empress might have selected Hasan as one of those chosen to possibly fill the role as his blood while noble is minor at best with his house more known for its wealth than lineage, still the Empress appeared to favor merit over blood so its possible she something more in Hasan or a quality that was of importance to the Empire. Hasan has admirable qualities such as a sense of honor, a gift with negotiation and mediation, and a wide breadth of knowledge that could prove useful including some experience with the arcane, but he couldn't place a finger on how she might have selected him and wonders if he might have done some work for her as part of an acquisition that he was unaware of or it was just some mistake. Either way Hasan is confident and ambitious enough that he is willing to accept this turn of good fortune and hopes to parlay it into the ultimate prize or failing that gain enough standing or acknowledgement that perhaps another title might be in the offing. He has the support of his family, though his sisters were quick to point out that others might not be so supportive of his inclusion and could seek to to have him removed from standing in a thousand gruesome ways., it appears they could be more right than they know.

Background: Talk about your character past, goals, fear, and weakness.
Growing up in a minor but wealthy house that is situated within the Holy Imperial city of Selarya was not without its perks and to say it did not have an effect on the man Hasam became today would simply be a lie, but Hasan would like to think that he would have amounted to something either way. Growing up in the family's trade offices, Hasan could count and do ledgers shortly after he could walk his parents would say, and it didn't take long for him to realize that almost everything had a tangible value that was somewhere between what something was thought to be worth and if push came to shove would they would part with it for. Merchants and Traders from exotic lands and far away kingdoms would arrive with all manner of items for sale or trade, and while in the early years the family did most of their business in rather common goods it was only in the past decade that they have become more specialized in dealing with precious stones and items of a more unique nature. They still have a few profitable trade agreements for more common items that they maintain but they don't spend much of their energies on expanding that area of their business, now more effort is spent securing small lots of lucrative gemstones, unique or exotic artwork, items of historical significance or requests to procure something specific to a buyers needs.

When not in the family's trade offices his brother and sisters were often in the company of a variety of tutors or educated servants, who taught them about the empire, history, trade and a smattering of other useful bits of knowledge that they all soaked up greedily. They have all traveled, and have visited major ports or trade enclaves in all the surrounding kingdoms that make up the empire, and have taken to languages with ease for it was drummed into them from an early age that the ability to communicate was key to ones success in trading. Hasan tended to grasp concepts easily and was not known as much of a troublemaker, though his mother says that was largely in part to his ability to talk his way out of most situations and simple luck. He had always been lucky, happening to be at the right spot at the right time in the right circumstances more than enough times that servants were sure that Galliant must be whispering into his ear on a regular basis, and his brother and sister learned quick enough to avoid games that relied upon luck when playing against him.

On his eighth birthday he displayed his first abilities with magic, minor things like the ability to move small items, clean up messes he created by accident or other such manipulations. It was a surprise to his parents as neither of them had been so gifted and neither had his older brother shown such gifts but when his twin younger sisters arrived and showed their own talents years earlier than Hasan had they knew they were in for some interesting times. They secured the services of a younger man who had gone through similar such developments and had gone on to become a historian, he took over much of their day to day tutoring and helped them with their transition into matters arcane. For each person it is different more often than not, in how it feels or how they develop but still working with them he was helpful in them learning control at an earlier age, and not to be left out it was an opportunity for Farzin to learn about how such things work and how it might influence trade. His sisters arcane abilities focused more on divination, and there was little that could be hidden from them, where as Hasan abilities were largely in the areas of illusion where he could recreate images of most anything he had seen as well as a few other tricks.

When he reached the age of twelve he became an apprentice trader serving in the family business, and was a journeyman trader by his sixteenth year and trusted to arrange trade matters to certain levels with little oversight, only involving his older brother or parents when such opportunities were either long term or of exceeding value. He made his first solo trade mission away from the city at twenty, and his procurement of a rare lot of cats eye gemstones that were a pale purple were alone enough to make the venture profitable but a smattering of other gemstones he secured as well made it a spectacular success, enough that he was given free reign in the family's dealings from that point forward. Hasan and his brother Farzin spent the next few years traveling and establishing new trade arrangements, with their family's name becoming known in the circles that deal in gemstones, but he suspects it was the procurement side of things that truly caught the attention of more powerful families within the holy city and possibly even the Empress herself. Important relics, documents or other such items of a unique nature had a certain power about them, a sense of mystery or importance that was difficult to put a value upon and some families did not want it known that they possessed such things. Names were rarely used, and there was never a paper trail to be followed, it was by word of mouth in closed rooms that their services were discussed and they were successful enough in their acquisitions and keeping things quiet that it became a lucrative side business for their house.

Hasan had been abroad when the Empress had passed and had been recalled immediately with a hidden message within a more general note from his sisters, informing him as being upon the list of heirs named in the Empress will, he had decoded the message twice because the first time he was sure he had missed something but the message had remained unchanged. He wrapped up discussions quicker than usual and had quickly secured passage back to the imperial city, but of all the times for luck to abandon him the ship had lost a sail in a high wind and during repair had been overtaken by pirates, remarkably well informed pirates who picked him out of the passengers on board by name before killing most of the rest of those aboard. Alone and on the seas there was no where to run or hide, and escape was simply impractical for many reasons, but over time others were added to the large cell, others also it was learned who had been listed within the Empress's will and it was clear that he was caught up in a struggle for power. Their captors were largely northerners and darakyan was commonly used, and he suspected their capture was to allow for another on the list to possibly be the only remaining heir or perhaps another of power who felt slighted by not being chosen, maybe even the queen of Patrenia who was the late Empress's sister and one of the leading military minds of the empire. Either way they needed to bide their time till the moment was right and escape the trap they had found themselves tossed into, for once they no longer held value it then their lives would come to a quick and violent end he suspected, and Hasan for one had no intention of letting that happen.

NPC relationship (minimum 3): Create three NPCs that have a relationship to your character. They could be friends, parents, girlfriend, rival, mentor, the drunkard across the street...
Lord Sepand Chakka & Lady Achala Chakkall, ParentsLady Achala Chakkal, Hasan's mother, has noble blood dating back generations and is the only child of the previous Lord Chakkal. She is married to Lord Sepand Chakkal, whom took her families last name as is tradition in their family, and by all accounts the two are very much in love and share all things related to wealth and power equally in their household. Lord Sepand is the source of Hasan's elvish blood, with hints of it himself though they are almost unnoticeable unless one is truly looking for such signs, and Lord Sepand was an accomplished trader under Achala's father who helped the families fortunes continue to grow and prosper. Achala's father arranged their marriage, but it was truly a match based on love and ushered in a new era of prosperity for the house. Achala not surprisingly is an experienced trader but she is also a rather talented painter who deals largely in landscapes, she is on the shorter side but is more than capable of making her presence known, Sepand has always dreamed of being a trader, and he has the drive to make these things happen, outside of his love of family he enjoys the competition of trade and the amassing of wealth, taking the losses with the wins.

Farzin Chakkal, Older BortherHasan has an older brother named Farzin, who is four years his senior and married to Zarina Rothin another minor noble house involved in shipping, with their first child already on its way. He is competent and well liked, and while not as talented as Hasan might be he has a greater ability to work with others and is seen as the logical choice to lead the house should anything happen to their parents. He has shown no signs of any arcane talent, but has more than made up for it via other means and has shown an aptitude for bladework that Hasan is envious of. Farzin is tall and handsome, with an easy smile, he has many friends and few enemies.

Shila and Zahra Chakkal, Younger SistersHasan's twin younger sisters, six years his junior, Shila and Zahra, are remarkable young women who are gifted diviners. The have inherited their mothers shorter stature, but are stunning to behold, and have a bond with each other that borders on the unnatural being able to anticipate the others actions or events to the point that one can barely tell which one you are dealing with unless they choose to let you know. They are more probe to quiet solitude versus surrounding themselves with others, they are not stand offish just more silent than one would expect, and they prefer the managing of finances over the dealing with traders.

Ehsan Noori, Tutor and Trusted AdviserNow well into his thirties he has remained in the employ of the family, less in his role of tutor and instructor on arcane matters and more into the researching of providence for unique items, but also serves as a confidant for the children of house Chakkall and is often referred to as Uncle Ehsan and remains in quarters in the family house. Broad shoulders and a barrel chested man he is often all smiles, finding laughter in the oddest of places and a skilled story teller as well. He is one of the few that can tell the twins apart, much to their attempts to confuse him, and seems impervious to Hasan's attempts at negotiation.

Keyhan Kamran, FriendThe son of House Chakkall's property manager, Joran Kamran, Hasan and Keyhan grew up together in and around the trade offices and has been a close friend of Hasan's from a young age. A clever young man known who has a knack for getting into and out of trouble he has largely been responsible for Hasan's forays into the dodgier side of things, from seedier taverns, outlandish parties and even a few misguided law breaking nights. While Keyhan is settling down a bit as he gets older, he still does his best to make sure that Hasan finds the time to get out and see the city and enjoy all that it has to offer, if there was something that Hasan needed help with and he didn't know where to turn it is Keyhan he would go to.

PCs relationships: Consider that all applicants are part of the world. Include at least 2-3 lines about some of them in your background, it could be about your character relationships with them or first impressions. PCs not selected will become NPCs. You can collaborate with other players about that part, but it doesn't mean I take people in pair based on that.
WIP

Last edited by OneDarkness; 07-14-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:18 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 250
Sakamoto3 Sakamoto3 Sakamoto3
For the background, since we can write down the first impressions of other characters, can I assume that the backstory ends right before the session starts? As in, can we write down things that happened in the cargo hold?
Old 07-09-2018, 04:32 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Sure you can talk about your kynapping and stuck in a cargo hold and a cell. Good idea!
Old 07-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5300
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZar View Post
It's actually make sense for many reasons.

First I don't think playing the Vigilante at level 1 is very viable. I imagine the scene... Hey I'm Zoro... BLAM (musket)... * Body Falling * ...

She could be a vigilante in training, trying to figure out what would the best way to go about it.

Also be aware that this quest, people will be on the road for a while at the beginning. The campaign begin in a remote prison in the north.
Yeah, that is what I thought. Though I am not going down the renown route but more of a master-of-disguise social build.

Depending on what the trials entailed, I am considering her alternate identity would be antithetical to the party to faux allegiance to those against a new emptess being easily crowned. Long way to go from there though.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:16 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
@Wodine: Here is Queen Yui Ponceludon. She is the wife of Aksel Ponceludon, king of Camoria.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
The pirate ships!