RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 08-24-2019, 04:14 PM
Freelance Bum

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1037
TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone
Well, good thing I was already planning a Clenched Fist.

Quick question - is the blood hunter class allowed for this campaign?

https://www.dndbeyond.com/classes/bl...rderoftheLycan

Oath Taker
Old 08-24-2019, 04:52 PM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4094
Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel
Yes it is!
I originally excluded it because I thought it mechanically inferior to Mercer'a other creations, but a certain player's insistence convinced me to get it into the game
Now don't get me wrong, they ARE by far weaker than gunslingers, runechilds and cobalt souls, but they pack tons of flavor
If you go this route, consider you'd have to either be loyal to the claret order present in Emon, or risk being hunted down by them
Anyone who follows the Raven Queen should take similar considerations
I will disclose more about the specifics to those interested tonight
Old 08-24-2019, 05:13 PM
Imaginary

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2046
Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Faindel View Post
Rogues I get, but y'all better explain why you like warlocks so much
Don't get me wrong, I love me some eldritch blasts as much as the next guy
But you better expect me to be role-playing as your patrons throughout the game
For me, it was a combination of enjoying playing casting classes with the pleasant synergy of being in the underworld and previously having made questionable life choices. A Lyceum grad could be shoe-horned into the underworld, sure. And sorcerers are very versatile. But once you've made a deal with Cthulhu, working for a criminal organization is par for the course.
Old 08-25-2019, 01:39 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1298
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
Application, Complete
right-aligned image

Name: Tebaun Kenduis
Race: Drow
Role: Smuggler under The Laughing Moon
Class: Sorcerer (Runechild)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Backstory: Tebaun was born as a slave to a Drow society in the Underdark. But he wasn't just any slave, he was a slave to the Priestesses of Lolth. These slaves were treated both better and worse than normal male slaves. They tended to be better fed and have more comfortable accomidations, but that was counter balanced by the fact that they spent much of their time drugged and in pain from the rituals they were forced to take part in. These slaves weren't given clothing, as most rituals required it to be removed anyway. So Tebaun lost all sense of modesty very early on in life. As a child his job was to attend to the Priestesses, fetch things for them, help them dress, etc. But when he became a teenager, they began using him in rituals.

Tebaun's innate magic made him a favorite for their more arcane based rituals. Though he had no idea what a Runechild was, he knew that they liked him because of it. Although in order to make sure he didn't turn that magic against them, he was kept drugged more than the average male slave was. Spending much of his time in a disoriented haze. For 25 years he was a slave. Then the ritual he was a part of went horribly wrong. Tebaun was left broken, bloodied, and burned. The Priestesses did what they always did with their broken toys, threw him out. They dumped his unconscious body outside of the society, with several other unconscious or dead Drow, for the beasts to take away. But Tebaun was lucky, the dark nature of the horrific burn made the beasts avoid his body and eventually he woke up. Knowing that he had been left for dead and that he couldn't return to the society.

Wounded and confused, Tebaun wandered the Underdark for several days before finding his way to the surface. His first time in the sunlight nearly blinded him, but he kept moving, though he didn't know for what reason. By his third day on the surface, his wounds were becoming infected, especially the burn, who's dark corruption seemed to have become worse since his arrival to the surface. Eventually leading to his collapse. It was a shock for the merchant caravan that came across him, a naked and unconscious Drow by the side of the road. One of them recognized him for what he was, a slave abandon after a botched ritual. The woman, who had been sitting in a covered wagon and wrapped herself in a cloak, knew this all to well. For she had once been a Priestess of Lolth herself, escaped to the surface long ago. Taking pity on him, the woman decided to try and save him.

It took weeks for Tebaun to recover, and even then the corruption still lingered. During that time the female Drow, named Myrna, began teaching him the ways of the surface. Things like, he had to wear clothes, or how to protect himself from sunlight, and most importantly language. About a month after his arrival on the surface they entered into a city called Emon. He was told that it was a very important city to the surface dwellers, but he didn't understand just how important it was. He spent much of his time inside the covered wagon, watching as the merchants did their job. Three days after their arrival, the Chroma Conclave attacked.

Tebaun was seperated from the merchants during the attack, they were all scattered in an attempt to survive. Like many, Tebaun found himself fleeing to the sewers and the comfort of the underground. He was with a group of survivors when The Clasp found them. The leaders of the underbelly did far more for the survivors than the nobility did. With his superior darkvision, Tebaun was immediately deemed useful. His aid to The Clasp in getting this group of survivors out of the city was immense. They offered him a job helping them smuggle people in and out of the city, as well as supplies. Tebaun wanted to find the rest of the merchants if he could, so he accepted. Years later he would learn that most of them were killed, Myrna included.

After the defeat of the Chroma Conclave, Tebaun was accepted as a full member of the The Clasp. There he has stayed, smuggling goods and people in and out of the city. He spends most of his time underground due to this. He has smuggled anything and everything from dangerous magical items to the daughters of nobility escaping arranged marriages. The only thing he refuses to smuggle is slaves, unless it is to help them escape their masters.

Tebaun was underground with a group of smugglers the day the tunnels were attacked. Though he himself was lucky enough to survive, many of the people he was with were not. It was one of those rare times that he actually desired something. So when they began looking for members to stop the people who attacked them, Tebaun was one of the first to volunteer.

Personality: Tebaun is incredibly calm, to the point that those who don't know him think he is incapable of feeling emotion at all. But really he just bottles everything up so nobody can see it, a defense mechanism from his early life. He's polite to a fault, even showing kindness to those who don't deserve it. But sometimes kindness can be the best weapon of all. He isn't a very good leader, instead prefering to take orders rather than give them out. When he does take charge, he finds it difficult to command those who don't know him, why follow someone who seems like they don't care. Common is the last of his languages that he learned, speaking Undercommon for the first 25 years of his life. He still struggles with slang terms and tends to take things spoken literally rather than with their figurative meaning.

Tebaun seems to have ridiculous self control, able to say no to even the most tempting of vices, but it's more of apathy than self control. He has no desires to get drunk, or have sex. He shies away from substances entirely, having come from a society where males like himself are drugged on an almost daily basis, he doesn't understand why people would willingly do that to themselves. His biggest weaknesses are his lack of ambition, he's content simply staying a smuggler forever, and his inability to say no to women.

Though he has a great dislike of the gods, he does find himself quite fond of the Raven Queen. He likes the idea of somebody who watches over the souls of the dead. If he were to worship any god, it would be her.

Looks: Tebaun has obsidian skin that contrasts with his long, stark white hair, which is in a constantly messy and unkempt state. His eyes are just barely light pink, to the point where you would think they were white unless you got really close. He stands at about 5'5" and weighs only 122lbs. Though he would much prefer it if he didn't have to wear clothes, he dresses in light, loose clothing of dark grays and blacks, for blending in with the shadows in the underway tunnels where he does his work. When he does venture to the surface he dons a red hooded cloak that protects his body from the unforgiving sunlight. On his torso is a massive burn scar in the shape of a spider, one that even years after recieving it still aches.

Last edited by ColorsOfTheHeart; 08-29-2019 at 04:10 PM.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:22 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 101
bookworm bookworm
Silver
left-aligned image

Name: Silver aka Porta
Race: Human (Variant – Observant feat)
Role: Serves The Laughing Moon by completing reconnaissance and planning for thefts and smuggling routes as well as providing magical distraction and cover.
Class: Wizard (School of Divination)
Alignment: True Neutral
Deity: The Knowing Mistress (occasional donations made to the Everlight since that's Beth's goddess)
Background: Clasp Member (from Tal’Dorei Campaign Setting)

Personality Traits: I always have a plan for what to do when things go wrong. Sarcasm and insults are my weapons of choice. I'm used to helping out those who aren't as smart as I am, and I patiently explain anything and everything to others.
Ideals: People. I help people who help me. (Neutral). Knowledge. The path to power and self-improvement is through knowledge. (Neutral)
Bonds: I wish my childhood friend had come with me to pursue a life of crime. I owe the Clasp a great debt for forging me into the person I am today.
Flaws: I am easily distracted by the promise of information. It's not stealing if I need it more than someone else.

Looks: In her late twenties Silver's most distinctive feature is her silver eyes, a remnant from some incautious magic practice in her youth. Her dark brown hair is kept short to keep it out of the way and clothing similarly focuses on function rather than style. While actively committing crime Silver wears layers of dark clothes to hide her shape, a hood and lower face mask along with her silver goggles keep her face hidden as well.

BackstoryNever written in the noir style before, so haven’t quite gotten that version of Silver’s backstory done yet.

Silver was born as Porta Smith in the Upper Slums of Emon. A smart child she was well on her way to exceeding the limited capacity of the Upper Slum teachers. Her parents were trying to find a way for her to access a higher level of education, but struggled without funds. Their worries ended when they lost their lives in the Chroma Conclave attack, leaving twelve year old Porta on her own. Initially taken in by the Millers due to her close friendship with their daughter Beth. But making ends meet with the repairs needed for their business and an extra child was nigh impossible.

Aware of their difficulties, Porta was determined to do what she could to support the Millers. It was easy to track the patterns of the reduced guard patrols, and the supply lines for the rebuilding work. And them simply slip through unnoticed with pilfered supplies. However she was unable to track the watchers among the Clasp and it was they who first became aware of her activities. Fortunately at the time the Clasp was recruiting new members to replace those lost during the Chroma Conclave. Rather than threats Porta was offered an opportunity. A new family, a proper education and an escape from poverty. For her it was a miraculous gift and she lost no time accepting it.

Living within the Clasp’s tunnels was certainly a change, but one Porta adapted to well. She made the occasional visit back to the Upper Slums to visit Beth, but over the years it became more difficult to maintain their original close friendship. There were too many secrets Porta had to keep, and Beth never quite understood the ease with which Porta broke the law. They still care much for each other, but their meetings are ever more infrequent.

Lessons at the Clasp progressed well, uncovering a talent for magic as well as watchfulness and sneaking. Impatient to learn even more Porta conducted a few reckless attempts at new spells culminating in the incident that turned her eyes silver and earned her nickname among the Clasp. Since then her intelligence and her skill at divination magic have secured her role in planning and reconnaissance for the theft and smuggling routes. Most recently Silver has taken on new work, volunteering as part the team sent out to discover those responsible for the attack on the Clasp tunnels. She knew some of those killed in the tunnels, and given the skill required to infiltrate and successfully attack both the Clasp and the Lyceum does not believe that those responsible are finished yet. Her skills at information gathering, and her contacts at the Lyceum, if they still live, meant swift approval of her participation from the Laughing Moon.

RP SampleThe thudding of running feet sounds along the streets of the Upper Slums. The chase has been long run, but it is almost over. Silver knows that she just has to reach the smugglers route back into the city wall before her pursuer and she will be safe. With one last push of effort she swings round the corner before coming to a sudden stop, staring stunned at the sight before her.

The detective, accompanied by two junior guards, rounds the corner a moment after, and huffs in amusement at the frozen figure. ”I finally found your bolthole Silver. Seems you’ve run out of options.” Silver turns to face her long time rival, and gestures to the solid stone carved with antimagic wards that blocks her escape. ”This is certainly more than I expected from you. Did your parents help with your homework?” she questions mockingly.

The detective rolls their eyes “I’m surprised the Clasp ever agreed to take you given how annoying you are.” and steps forward with a set of manacles to make the arrest. With the two guards pointing crossbows at her Silver reluctantly submits to the manacles. But she’s certainly not done trying to bait the detective “Quite simple really, I promised to stop annoying them so much if they let me join their secret club. Only took a month before they caved” Silver’s grin spreads wider “I think I can do better now though. Bet you it’ll take two weeks until I annoy the guards so much they let me go free.”

The detective sighs, “I’m not making a bet with a criminal.” nudging Silver into a walk as they make their way back to the guardhouse. After a momentary hesitation the detective asks quietly “The attack on the Lyceum, why did you involve yourself? It’s a far cry from your usual work.” Curious at the turn this conversation has taken Silver is willing to engage, the taunting tone dropping from her voice “As it turns out an investigation into a crime is not so different from the work needed to commit one. Sure, there was no direct profit, but we need a functioning city for our work. And of course anyone capable of doing that, could be a significant threat to our business as well.”

Whatever response the detective has is interrupted as another guard races towards the small group. Panting as she skids to a halt in front of the detective she rushes into her message ”There’s been a break in at the Draege manison. Lots stolen. They’re real pissed since you took off just before it happened” The detective blinks once in shock before putting the pieces together and rounding on Silver, exclaiming ”You’re a distraction!”

OOC Notes@Jim Faindel, this sounds really interesting. Definitely a different look into Tal'dorei than most games. I did pick an extra personality trait for each category, they were all true of Silver and I figured it would help give a better sense of who she is while your considering applications. Will probably finish this up tomorrow. Let me know if you need clarification on anything or if I've missed something.

@ColorsOfTheHeart since both our characters work for the Laughing Moon if we're selected I'd like to set up a pre-existing relationship. Maybe it’ll help manage whatever’s going on with the Drow right now if you've got someone in your corner from the start. Let me know if you think there's any good connections with Silver, she's been with the Clasp for nearly fifteen years so plenty of room for some extra adventures & crime.

Last edited by bookworm; 09-06-2019 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:32 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4692
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
Definitely interested! I'll work on my app this week.
Old 08-25-2019, 01:25 PM
Super-Hero

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1055
JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone
Introduction
left-aligned image
Juliana Starsong - aka -"Jewels"
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Glamour Bard 4/ Dragon Sorcerer 1
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Faction: The Dark Rose
Role: Jules has a way with people and uses her charm and position as a performer to gather information or persuade opposition for the Clasp. She hasn't forgotten her upbringing however and can make a competent thief or scrapper.

Background: Urchin
-Trait: I'm a hopeless romantic, always searching for that "special someone."
-Trait: I change my mood or my mind as quickly as I change key in a song.
-Ideal: Aspiration. I'm going to prove that I'm worthy of this better life.
-Bond: I owe a debt I can never repay to the person who made me what I am.
-Flaw: I have trouble keeping my true feelings hidden. My sharp tongue lands me in trouble.

Appearance: Jules is striking young woman, part elf part something else. Goddess? On stage she is the picture of elegance and allure, dressed in gaudy costumes and gowns. She wears more practical outfits when she is not performing (she's always performing.) Often consisting of short skirts and revealing tops, or anything in between whichever the situation calls for. She loves jewelry of all kind and has many piercing and several tattoos.

Personality: Fans of Juliana know her as a very polite and classically appealing woman of a sophisticated nature. The life of the party and the perfect hostess...
The don't know Jules.
She is a stubborn, cunning manipulator. When she wants something she is going to get it one way or the other. She will not back down, she has worked hard to get where she is and feels entitled to the perks that go along with fame and fortune.

Some background
right-aligned image

A Chance Encounter:
I had been in the game a long time. These streets were my streets and most people knew to keep their distance. Running the "White Rabbit" I'd met countless young street girls. They hung out in the alleys and backwater taverns, trying to make a name for themselves. Others were just after a quick coin, willing to do whatever it took to get it.

Then I met Jules, this girl was different, a real knockout. She had all the right stuff, probably a gift from her elf heritage, maybe something more. Straight white hair, killer body and oh wow those eyes, like she was looking right through me. Yeah I'd say this one was trouble, with a capital "T".

What really won me over though was her charm. Here was this young street girl strumming on a guitar barely able to make a buck but she was confidant. The kind of confidence that makes you second guess yourself. The kind of confidence that reminds you the most dangerous ones are the ones that know they're special. She saw me and knew she had a mark. She cracked a smile, through in a wink for good measure, and I almost melted. I could tell she was playing me, you get to know these things in my business. Let her play I didn't care I just wanted more. I decided to give the kid a chance.

I took her back to the "Rabbit" gave her some food and wine, told her to show me what she could do. She smirked catching my double meaning and leaned in close before turning for her guitar. The doll could play, had a pretty good act too. She used her elven magic to spice it up with dancing lights and back up chorus. The voice though, sweet mother what a voice. She could make the Archeart weep with that voice. It was as if every other singer I had met before were just cackling gulls fighting for scraps. I knew right then I could make her a star.

Some RoleplayThe Curtain Call:
"Oh hello, hello, please come in, you'll have to excuse my manners."
Juliana, now a more distinguished beauty invites the man into her opulent home. Gesturing to a plush couch nearby she slowly takes a seat crossing her legs.
"Please sit we have a lot to discuss." Her voice charming as she playfully pats the seat beside her.
"Yes well miss Starsong..."
Please, my friends call me Jules
"Okay then... Jules" He continued.

Last edited by JohnStone; 08-30-2019 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-25-2019, 02:28 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
Alright my application is done! I'm not one hundred percent happy with the RP sample and may go back and change it in the future.
Old 08-25-2019, 03:15 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 410
Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku
Definitely interested! Will post an application soon for a Wood Elf Way of the open hand monk. More of a street Brawler “So what? You wanna fight about it?” type. Kinda Goodfellas/Godfather
Old 08-25-2019, 03:35 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2071
Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain
Nymverin Bront'tej a.k.a Elkfein Tasre, Clackin' Jack the Flenser of Spireling Laughing Moon
right-aligned image
Names: Elkfein Tasre, Clackin' Jack the Flenser, Nymverin of House Bront'tej
Race: Drow
Role: Laughing Moon Irregular - Serves in a versatile range of duties from smuggling to 'cleaning' messes left by the Hidden Fang to guarding or shepherding various Clasp-members in the pursuit of their duties and more.
Class: Necromancer
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Personality

Possessing an almost infectious optimism and a gregariousness that occasionally crosses over into haughtiness Nymverin does not so much occupy himself with work as he does throw himself into it with gusto. Focused and hard working he applies himself adroitly to what is asked of him and solves problems when they arise. Fundamentally still a Drow at heart, however, in that power is the only moral but a lifetime in Emon has tempered some of his innate tendencies. Family and the 'House' are paramount but even his sister only commands his obedience rarely; a sense of superiority is embodied more in doing better and achieving more than others than an unfounded domineering attitude. In his hedonism is he perhaps most alike to other Drow. Underneath everything however is a peculiarly casual attitude towards the fragility of mortal creatures.

Looks

Whether they know him as a merchant or a necromancer many are surprised by the lack of softness in Nymverin's appearance. He carries himself with the self-assurance of someone who has had to work to get what they have and isn't afraid to fight to keep it. Hard work has left its mark upon him in both scars and a corded leanness. When working in the Emporium he maintains a much tidier appearance, tying his hair back or braiding it; favouring robes or cloth garb. When working on Clasp duties however he most frequently favours supple leathers of a more pragmatic, workman's, sensibilities. Those who work with him under Laughing Moon are far more familiar with him either covered in mud, soaking wet, reeking of sewage or failing anything else, sweat.

Backstory

"Welcome dear customer, to Mistress Tasre's Under Emporium! I am your humble servant and purveyor of fine goods: Elkfein Tasre. Here you will find all manner of exotic goods rarely seen here upon the surface. Whether you seek tender rothe meat, aged qilovestualt, delicious shrome'cak, Drow-cut gems and jewellery, piwafwi, spider silk garments or more! The house of Tasre will be your guide..."

Though not an uncommon sight in Emon, should one know where to look, few enough Drow wander outside during daylight hours and fewer still would command the kind of presence within Emon society that the Tasre Siblings do. Though not undeserving of the reputation all Drow carry, theirs is buoyed by a reputation that has been carefully curated within the Port of Emon where, through more than a century of effort, they have crafted a public face of law abiding and useful citizens. Many still suspect them of perfidy purely by dint of being Drow however and particularly foreigners to Emon and its Port have been known to call for the nearest guard at the mere sight of one of them.

Elkfein, as he is publicly known, has run the Under Emporium for "a round hundred years or so" according to some or "as long as any in the Port of Emon can remember" according to others. Not afraid to show off his wealth when he has it Elkfein is neither a merchant prince nor a pauper. He does well enough for himself in the sale of select Drow goods to those with an interest to keep his shop open and himself and his sister fed and lets the tides of fortune flow as they will. Between his shop and certain houses of ill repute rumoured to be operated by the Clasp, some suspect that he is in the employ of the Dark Rose of the Clasp. Such suspicions have only infrequently been looked into as, in the eyes of the guard, Elkfein "keeps to himself, doesn't bother anyone and makes our job easy. Even if he is a Drow..."

With his premises close to the Cemetery District and situated on the entrance to a hub of Clasp tunnels and his maintenance of the Under Emporium, as well as his frequenting of Dark Rose pleasure houses there is a natural presumption that he is some fence or broker for the Dark Rose. Some of those certainly have been a boon to his actual work within the Clasp, however it his logistical know-how and Necromantic powers that have seen him drawn into the Laughing Moon as something of a 'gets it done' everyman. Whether disposing of bodies, moving goods, shepherding and sheltering returning thieves, storing goods, arranging supply chains from the Port to the tunnels...

A reputation surrounds him however. A well earned reputation that stems from the name he is known by within the Clasp - Clackin' Jack the Flenser. An unusual epithet for one of the Laughing Moon, Clackin' Jack's propensity for the casual murder of witnesses to Clasp business, accidental guards, double crossing supplies... Anyone outside The Clasp that cause a problem. Or might cause a problem. Foreboding a name though it is, he equally has a reputation for getting things done and being good at his job. This and his otherwise gregarious nature for the most part outbalance the reputation of his name, to the point of many of his most regular companions simply calling him Clackin' Jack, Clackajack, or simply Jack.

Last edited by Oghain; 09-03-2019 at 12:29 AM.
Old 08-25-2019, 03:56 PM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics
Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel

Old 08-25-2019, 04:09 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Old 08-25-2019, 05:38 PM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics

Just a heads-up:

Once we reach 20 apps, I am gonna give everyone a week to finish submissions, and then close the doors so it isn't even harder to decide who gets in.

At the rhytm we're currently going, I expect that'll happen much sooner than I originally anticipated.

Man, are Tal'Dorei games popular!

Last edited by Jim Faindel; 08-25-2019 at 05:41 PM.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:01 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 604
SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax

Last edited by SalmonMax; 08-25-2019 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:29 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4692
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein

Last edited by lydklein; 08-25-2019 at 07:29 PM.