RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 05-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2557
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Elrohir - Owner of GDI
right-aligned image

Elrohir stands listening... kind of, his eyes are still locked on the sword which was in his hands moments ago.

OOC

[/FIELDSET]
Old 05-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1720
ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka
Ganging up on Gilmore!
right-aligned image
Finally arriving at Gilmore's Silvana found herself so overwhelmed by the mere fact she was in the presence of one of Vox Machina's strongest allies that she was unable to get a word in edgewise. While her companions immediately began barraging the shop-owner with pertinent questions and queries. The information was piling up and the gunsmith tried her best to retain as much of it as she could. She listened carefully when Gilmore began answering the questions one by one. Silvana was mentally arranging the information, making links and connections when something that Gilmore said made her look up. Something about one of his assistants, Nadia, setting up a nasty trap that was triggered last night. The gunslinger knew well what Gilmore was talking about as she could still feel the zing in the back of her head from tripping that particular protection spell.

Something else bugged Silvana though. For however much she didn't want to agree with Kytaran's 'bedside manner' during the questioning, she couldn't deny the fact that the new hire had been on top of her list as a possible insider connection to the theft. However Gilmore's impassioned defense of the girl made her think twice. Perhaps there was some other connection and there was still the hooded figure who'd led all the shop's employees voluntarily out in broad daylight. Waiting for a break in the questioning from the others Silvana stepped up and bowing her head respectfully at Gilmore spoke.

"If I may, master Gilmore, I know this must be a very stressful time for you and you are obviously distraught with the disappearance of your employees." Silvana paused for a moment to gather her thoughts before continuing. "I can at least allay one of your concerns. The one who tripped your alarm last night was me. I was conducting a preliminary investigation on the theft in connection to a couple other incidents we think might be linked and attempted to make entry into the premises with the intent to secure the location of any possible intruders." Silvana chuckled despite herself and the situation. "Should I meet this Nadia of yours I will have to thank her for the headache. But I digress." The gunsmith pulled out the sketch she'd made of the draw woman that had slipped her grasp last night and showed it to Gilmore. "By any chance do you recognize this person? I had an encounter with her last night while I was investigating the vicinity of your shop. She was squatting in an abandoned haberdashery nearby. I am inclined to think she's involved in this giant mess somehow, but we are yet to determine how. All I know is what she looks like and that she managed to get away from me by means of the dimension door spell."

The gunsmith paused for a second, considered something, than decided to forge on. "I'm not sure if this is relevant at all, but at this point we can ill afford to leave any stones unturned. Would you have any idea how these hats ended up in the abandoned haberdashery I mentioned when they are clearly branded with the mark of the Shortholt Museum? This drow woman set the haberdashery on fire to cover her escape and when I returned to investigate the scene all that was left were these hats. Apparently they've been enchanted somehow to be able to withstand the inferno."

Actions and Rolls

Character DetailsSheet

Old 05-05-2019, 04:05 AM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4094
Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel
Chapter 2 – Unkind Kindling 14th of Quen’pillar - Mid-Morning
right-aligned image

Upon hearing Lady Sorrel's words, Gilmore's face lights up with a truly glorious smile, and before anyone can react to the sudden change in his attitude, the sorcerer magically procures a long list that unfurls before him, the items he calls forth from it flying off their shelves and containers and floating in circles around him as they are named. "Well, if you would insist on aiding us, my beloved Lady, I don't see any reason not to aid your investigation in return. Please do let me know if anything strikes your fancy."

The magical vendor proceeds to show Lady Sorrel a set of beautifully ornate onyx earrings, meant to be worn over the ear in an exotic, yet sober style, and offering the wearer the means to send magic messages to the user of its pair, even across the entire city if need be. As he does, Ash proceeds with her questionings, to which a now much more cheerful Gilmore responds by saying "I may have... on one particularly unfortunate circumstance... have fallen victim to mind manipulation while fighting a powerful lich. From what my friends told me after the fact, they saw me casting spells against them alright, though it seemed I lacked the means to properly concentrate on any of my more complicated techniques. So yeah, complications do seem to arise under such a state. As for the directions, I will provide you that much. Most of them live within the central district, save for dear Patricia, whom the arms of Emon convinced recently to move her private alchemy laboratory to the Eruidite's quarter, mostly due to the legal conditions of her leased apartment I am told."

Then it was turn to respond to Kytaran's desire to further learn about Morgana, to which his enthusiasm did quell a little, but not by much, as he kept on speaking while sending an item here and there flying towards a curious eye. "Morgana pretty much existed for the Lyceum. She always showed an aptitude for flexible casting, the likes of which would make most sorcerers envious and that had her wizard peers and teachers hanging at her every experiment, all eager to witness the first casting of some new spell named after her. She'd have more of a Rary kind of style than an Otiluke or Mordenkainen most likely, given her passion for abjuration. In any case, when she was not studying or practicing, she did offer to provide some extra-curricular classes for her companions, mostly the better-off ones that could pay for additional tuition. I remember Olivia half-joking about some of her own pupils leaving in order to seek Morgana as a younger and more beautiful teacher, though I never did ask her for names. Other than that and her work here, Morgana's passions were the arts. Easily understandable, coming from the daughter of musicians! She must have dragged everyone in this store half a dozen times to see her favorite acting troupes perform all over the city. I think she had some budding romance going on with a half-orc called Dimash, a rather prominent and quite impressive opera singer, but things got a tad cold as she prepared for her final exams as you could expect. Think that'll help any on the investigation, detective?" he finished saying with an honestly hopeful shine to his shimmering eyes.

Then he picked the transcription that Kytaran provided, his brows raising with wonder over what the elf was presenting him with. Magic flashed in the form of runes over his face a couple of times, before he looked back at Kytaran, motioned for him to pay attention, and sent a fire bolt up towards the ceiling. At the moment of impact against the ceiling, Gilmore seemed to focus his energy, with a large purple rune remaining over his left eye and cheek as the bolt suddenly doubled in size before crashing and leaving a large scorching mark above the two of them. The shop's owner made sure to point to the rune before it disappeared from his visage, as he explained. "This is a manifestation of my meta-magic capabilities. The origin of my power is particularly rare, with what little is understood of it having been discovered during my own lifetime, yet what you've brought to me today is covered from top to bottom with hundreds of these symbols, these runes. That one was meant to maximize, and these ones here on the paper also include duplication, hastening, and pretty much all other energy I could imbue a spell with, hell, there are some runes here even I don't know. As for the script, it looks old, but not too dissimilar from how magic spells are usually arranged. This may be a little out of your league, but it does remind me of a gate spell I got a glimpse of once. You better not try to cast anything from wherever you copied this. In any case, it might be better to look for someone who actually studies magic. I mean, I can embody the arcane all I want, but don't come to me expecting an encyclopedic understanding. That old nerd, Rintarou Redwing over at the mage's guild, may be your best bet at fully understanding this spell and translating whatever language is written there, as it seems to be old enough to escape my own attempts at reading it."

Gilmore then got distracted again for a moment, getting the details of the tiefling ladies' joint purchase of the sending earrings, before noticing Elrohir enraptured with the green runes on the great sword he had touched. "Oh, I see you've got to know the Defender! Don't let him get to you though, if it were up to him, no mortal would be deemed worthy of even cleaning its sheath! I swear, none of our other masterworks ever showed as much of an attitude, probably why the only ones left on the store are this hunk of steel and the Teller." And with that, flying from a small stand behind the counter, a shimmering dagger, with fine jade dwarven engravings on the pummel and a delicate eye of Ioun cut from the blade's profile, flew straight towards the elf's face, being stopped dramatically inches from his nose by Gilmore's grip. The man laughed joyously at his own performance, but as he watched the detectives around him, he collected himself before sighing and whispering. "Teller, pray tell Elrohir here what you see. Now then, it is clear you all are far more capable of tracking down and helping Morgana than I am. So this is what I'll do. I'll let you loan our little friend here, at least until you find our girl, does that sound good to you? Now, just don't go losing this toy anywhere you won't be able to get it back, or I'll have to hire my own detectives in order to track you down!" He concluded while flipping the dagger in the air, allowing it to float in place for a moment, and then sending it hilt-first towards Elrohir's hand.

Not waiting for a reply, the markeesian salesman went back to Silvana in order to help her adjust and attune to her newly acquired earing, playfully listening to her confession and giving her a proverbial magical slap in the wrist with a very real magical hand over the previous day's minor transgression, and amusedly looking at her sketch of the figure that she had engaged in combat just a few blocks north from there. And in an instant Gilmore's eyes flashed purple for the final time, as he mouthed a silent YES. Eventually he elaborated: "I do know her, or at least I've seen her around. She's an adventurer who comes once or twice a month, usually looking for potions of healing and third level scrolls, she's taken most of the evocation stock over the last semester. She also purchased a set of earrings much like these ones not too long ago, one of which I've just scried and confirmed now lies on a nightstand within a small and dilapidated medical clinic on the port side of the northern slums, of the other I have no sight. Do pay her a visit soon, for I don't know how long she'll remain there, and someone has to take responsibility over yesterday's events, don't you agree? As for the hats, I can tell you they offer minor elemental protection, and it would seem that the Shorthalts enchanted them in-house as far as I can tell, but I have not the slightest clue how your dark elf friend got ahold of so many. Maybe you should ask her yourself next time you both meet."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Valdur watches the tabaxi with a fixed eye, noticing the straining muscles under his forced smile and a rush of irritation that is barely controlled following his words. There was a flash of movement as the beast man closed the distance between them, and for a second the dwarf could have sworn he saw a dagger aiming for his throat, but as his body tensed in anticipation, no attack ever came, only words: "I AM Keith, my good friend. I probably should have been clearer, seeing as I am talking to someone as perceptive as yourself, dear knight. I belong to the Clasp, have for a good long while now. Nothing to be ashamed of, but something you wouldn't shout around too much, you know? I recognized your friends when they passed by, think I saved the older one from being skewered by a drow assassin on the docks just a few hours ago, and I would love the opportunity to discuss the incident with them, perhaps over some ale for lunch. I will be waiting at the Mother Goose's Inn two blocks east from here should they take much longer. I'd love for you to join us too, my friend, for you seem to be a dwarf of fine taste!" He finished as he lighted Valdur's own pipe, took his time smoking with his eyes piercing down on him, and after a charged silence returned the pickpocketed item to its rightful owner.

Last edited by Jim Faindel; 05-12-2019 at 12:49 AM.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Elrohir - Owner of GDI
right-aligned image

The old elf turned the ornate dagger over in his hands.

Then Elrohir's head bowed slightly in the direction of the dagger.

OOC

[/FIELDSET]
Old 05-07-2019, 02:57 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2537
Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands
"Ah, dear Gilmore, you are a secret aesthete!" the Lady cries, accepting the offered earring gently from the sorcerer's hands. She quickly removes the earring in her left ear, a small ruby stud and replaces it with the sending stone. The tiefling pauses, looks the sorcerer up and down and purrs, "Perhaps I could interest you in one of my garments?
Dice Persuasion - Gaining a potential client?:
1d20+10 (6)+10 Total = 16
You would look quite dashing draped in my designs."

"Lovely," She says to the gunsmith, her curved lips giving a small pout. Silvana stood nearby as they had paid for the enchanted earrings together. "Although it pains me, we must be apart for this to be effective, sweet Silvana. I believe we have one message a day between us - use it wisely." Somehow her smile makes the words flirtatious.

The seamstress moves towards Kytaran, giving the haughty elf a look that suggested she was ready. "To the library then. You didn't think I would forget our bargain, did you? I have other business in Cloudtop as well," She says, her mind turning to that distasteful, Madame Nadia and her Contour House.

StatBlock

Old 05-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3579
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac

Something that Gilmore said triggered a memory in Ashele. She searched her notebook, but it wasn't in there... then it came to her. "Miss Sorrel, in our meeting this morning, I think you mentioned that Anita Albrecht had been part of an acting Troupe? Did you happen to get the name of the Troupe?" She then turns to Gilmore. "It may just be a coincidence, but what can you tell me of the troupe that Dimash performs with? And should we wish to speak with him directly, do you know where he could be found?"

A little later, Ashele is surprised and impressed with Silvana's confession and the information on the drow that Gilmore provides. "Well, we should hurry there then and see if we can't apprehend her. Does this drowess have a name?" It's easier to sound authoritative when you're arresting someone if you have their name.

Old 05-07-2019, 12:01 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2482
kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel
Kytaran Finuthin
right-aligned image
It’s hard trying to keep focus when talking to people like Gilmore. The man is quite full of himself, although Kytaran is ready to cut him some slack on that due to the man’s impressive reputation. But the fact that he just goes on and on is really starting to get on the elf’s nerves.

Nothing he says about Morgana makes it sound like she would have been the type of person to do something like that. A perfect little Lyceum student doesn’t sound like the ideal recruiting material for people who want to blow up the Lyceum. Still, there might be something there so investigating her will probably go onto the list of things to do. Just not to the top of that list.

”Thank you, you have been most helpful. I’m not convinced she was a part of this plot, but if she was, we’ll find out sooner or later. If you remember anything else, please send a message to Elrohir’s office asking one of us to come see you. Do not send anything sensitive in a letter,” Kytaran replies to the man once he can get a word in.

Gilmore’s insights on the runes are actually a little more helpful. A written form of the blood-abilities of sorcerers? That sounds like a breakthrough, and not one Kytaran is in favor of. Perhaps it is a bit of luck he’s been asked to investigate this. He might even be in a position to make sure any such advances vanish forever by ending those responsible and destroying their research? If he doesn’t have sorcery in his blood, why should he not try to stop those who do from gaining more power?

”I was headed to the Mage’s Guild anyway, I’ll see if Redwing is in. I’ve never heard about this man, but that’s hardly surprising. My … area of expertise … is somewhat different to that of most mages,” he says with a sly grin.

He stops paying attention as Gilmore starts discussing enchanted weapons. Nothing a human has enchanted can get anywhere close to Starfang in power or elegance. Although he wasn’t focused on the conversation, or perhaps because of that, he instinctively starts tracing a warding spell when the dagger flies towards Elrohir. ”That’s a strange sales-tactic,” he remarks as he settles down. By which he means both having a dagger flying through the air towards Elrohir, and the fact that he is actually loaning the old elf the blade.

Kytaran steps to the side a little when Lady Sorrel sidles up to him, so as to keep their conversation away from Gilmore’s curious ears. ”Of course I knew you would stay true to your word. Someone in your line of business has to take care of their reputation,” he says, his smile not quite reaching his eyes.

OOC

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:16 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1720
ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka
Parting is such sweet sorrow!
right-aligned image
Silvana's eyes widened with surprise and excitement when Gilmore recognized her drow fugitive from last night. She'd only shown him the sketch to be thorough, not really expecting any real results. However the information on her being an adventurer didn't jibe with the events from the previous evening. Silvana could understand an adventurer squatting in the abandoned haberdashery. But fortifying it with draconic fireball wards and fleeing when the gunsmith had identified herself as a member of the Guard. It didn't make sense. Unless she was doing something illegal or that needed to be kept from the law for whatever reason. And apparently she had a partner, if the pair of sending earrings were an indicator.

"Forgive my ignorance, master Gilmore." Silvana began, while the shop-owner was fiddling with the earring she'd just bought from him, adjusting it on her ear. "I have little expertise in the magical field. What would be the significance of her clearing you out of... what was it... your evocation stock? Also what sort of third level spell scrolls did she purchase?" The gunsmith waited for Gilmore to answer her follow up questions and once that was done and over with turned to Lady Sorrel.

"Yes, quite lovely!" Silvana leaned close to the bard and took the twin earring on Lady Sorrel's ear between her fingers, rubbing it gently, allowing her index finger to caress the ear it adorned. She straightened, a playful smile gracing her lips. "It would appear we didn't think this through. For though as we match, parting with you would be such sweet sorrow." The gunsmith knew a thing or two about flirting. Oh, she wasn't very good at it. But she had her moments, and there was a connection there between herself and Lady Sorrel. Especially after the night they'd spent in the police headquarters and the position they'd woken up in. So she felt more relaxed with flirting with the bard.

Silvana allowed the playful, tender moment to pass by and spoke. "I shall be sure to use the earring sparingly. On another note, however. Since you and Kytaran will be going to the mage's guild, would you keep an eye for one of these murals we've been finding at pivotal points. They tend to be concealed by means of some sort of magical paint. So keep an eye out. And... please, do be careful. These are turbulent times." Stepping away from Lady Sorrel, the gunsmith approached Ash, who was inquiring of Gilmore the name of the female drow.

Why didn't I think to ask?! Silvana reprimand herself. "If you don't mind, Ash, I think I'll join you. I'm not above admitting it stung like hell when she gave me the slip last night. So I have a vested interest in wanting to bring her in. And since Morgana's residence is also located in the same general area we might as well do a cursory inspection. I also still want to return to the southern slums and look for a mural there. If the pattern holds it stands to reason that we should find one. As well as at the location of the third red dot."

Actions and Rolls

Character DetailsSheet

Old 05-10-2019, 12:03 AM
Chocolate Chips

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2834
In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix
left-aligned image

Drea, having gotten lost in thought while looking over the wonders of magic that she could never afford, finally regains her senses and stands a step behind Elrohir, and waits. He had not said a word to her since she had returned, and she was now sure that he was mad. So she waited now, silently awaiting his orders.

Old 05-11-2019, 10:34 AM
Superior Sorcerer Supreme

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4782
Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal
Valdur
left-aligned image

Out of reflex Valdur reached for his hammer, not budging an inch as Keith the Messenger leaned in close. He could've sworn he saw a glint of steel and was fully prepared to send this cocky cat back to his benefactors with a limp. A brief spark of purple lightning danced across the head of his hammer as he stood his ground and listened. His hand didn't fall away from his weapon until he saw his pipe in the Tabaxi's claws. He reached out and slowly plucked it form hsi fingers, knowing he couldn't match him in speed and seeing this was him trying to be clever. Valdur promptly emptied his pipe and tucked it back under his armor once it had cooled. "I'll let them know, Keith. Mother Goose's Inn for lunch and talks." He would watch the feline walk away, no doubt looking smug and pleased with himself as the Dwarf was left to his own devices once more.

He waited until his fellows began to emerge from Gilmore's shop, discussing all they had learned with the eponymous shop owner and waited for a quiet moment to speak up. "Got some news of my own for you all. Tabaxi stopped by going by Keith. Works with the Clasp an' offers to meet us at the Mother Goose's Inn for 'lunch'." He made air quotes with his armored fingers as he said it. "Just a few blocks east of here. He didn't sound like he'd wait for very long past that time. He didn't take kindly to me asking for a name instead of taking his for delivering his message."

Character Sheet

Last edited by Tyeal; 05-11-2019 at 10:35 AM.
Old 05-12-2019, 02:23 AM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4094
Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel
Chapter 2 – Unkind Kindling 14th of Quen’pillar - Late-Morning
left-aligned image
As the SSTF members readied to leave Gilmore's Glorious Goods, the sorcerer did give them a short list of his One on the alchemical neighborhood within the Erudite's quarter, the remaining 3 dispersed through the central district, with the women closer to the temple and Cloudtop district, while the gnome lived west by the portemployees' adresses, as well of a As in "I am not giving y'all a full item description until you either experiment or identify it!passing description of Teller's main abilities. "Just send the little fellow flying somewhere, and keep an ear open for its report. Whomever uses it can make it report to themselves or to another person within range, all the while choosing whether to have it remain in hiding or return to them. It can also deliver a solid blow to the brains of anyone trying to pick it without permission, so it's not entirely without protection. Just try not to get on its nerves."

After this, Lady Sorrel makes an interesting proposition, which Gilmore accepts with a playful smile, replying "I'll make sure to pay you a visit after closing hours tonight, as one can never look too fabulous, and this little indulgence may help take the edge off. It will be a pleasure." with a soft tone, before following up with the last important questions addressed at him. "That boy Dimash is no faceless slummy nor refugee, having come from some eastern dynasty over at Wildmount. Morgana told us a week or so ago that he landed a lead role for an opera, and that THE Lady Harshwinter herself was renting out an entire apartment complex in front of her theater for him and his troupe, the Sinful Confessors. You can't miss the Lady's theater, short of the Shorthalt museum it is the largest building on the newest part of the city, just outside the eastern walls."

He then told you all that the drow's name was Cirith Vel'ond, that her usual party included two other dark elves, two humans and an ogre, with at least a wizard and a warlock among them from what he could tell based on the shopping lists Cirith often walked into his store with. He gave you yet another list, this time with the spells the party Blink, Burning hands, Continual flames, Darkness, Call lightning, Clairvoyance, Dispel magic, Fear, Fireball, Glyph of warding, Hypnotic pattern, Lightning bolt, Leomund's tiny hut, Moonbeam, Sending, Wind wallmost often purchased, and quickly explained to Silvana "Evocation magic is that which involves conjuring elemental energy and releasing it against a target. The classic example includes the fireball and the lightning bolt spells, but wind and darkness magic are evocations too. Most holy magic is evocation. I don't often sell that kind of spells, but I have my contacts within the clergy for when a client needs something extra."

And then, after bidding farewell to Gilmore while asking him to stay in touch should anything else arise, you all finally make it out of the magic shop with far more leads than when you entered, yet barely having spent an hour or so inside after all was said and done. There Valdur was waiting with a story about a Clasp Tabaxi asking for a meeting in a nearby tavern with those he'd met at the dock the previous night. The place he'd spoken of was not far off, and barely fifteen minutes by foot from the Mages' Guild, within the Cloudtop. It was then that the group was distracted by a slightly pale and shaking coach driver, who asked for their next destination before adding in a shaky voice "I'd rath... I'd rather not be left alone with those kittens again, please. I... I think one of them insulted my mother..." as you all see a little blood dripping from his left ear.

Old 05-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
Elrohir - Owner of GDI
right-aligned image

Before the group leaves the shop Elrohir Coughs expectantly. "Yes, I except to become your main user going forward. Please don't hurt me." Elrohir looks to Gilmore with a worried look then asks the man "I hope this is worth it?" With that he leaves.

Once outside he states "The dagger will be very useful indeed. I have asked it to search out for any signs of the meta magic."

OOC
Short post in work. sorry.

[/FIELDSET]
Old 05-13-2019, 12:52 PM
Chocolate Chips

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2834
In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix
left-aligned image

Drea steps forward to follow Elrohir into his cab, but stops when she sees that Kytaran is also going. She knows the High Elf has a low opinion of her, for being a Sorceress (not a Wizard), for being Human (not an Elf), for not being... stable.

She looks to the other possible group, made up of Ashele and Silvana. Ashele was niced to her before, one of the first to defend her in fact. And Silvana made no opinion of her, either way, known. With a nod of her head, and a decisive step, Drea follows the other two women, but stops short of inviting herself into their cab. "May I join you?" she asks, her eyes sad as she looks away toward the other cab, and then back. "I do not think I am needed by them."

Old 05-13-2019, 05:09 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3579
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac

"Come on in." Ash nods impassively to Drea. They hadn't worked together yet, so she would attempt to withhold judgement until she saw Drea in action. Or whoever she was. It was certainly awkward, not wanting to call someone by name because you didn't know if they were currently them. Thinking about it made Ash's head hurt.

Once everyone who's coming has come aboard, Ashele leans out the window. "Driver, take us to Police Head Quarters." She brings her head back in. "A short stop, but a necessary one. We can gain the assistance of whichever task force is already searching for this woman. But logistical support is not my chief aim - we also gain legitimacy and cover, in case we happen to be chasing down the wrong earring. If we're unlucky, we could find ourselves facing two dark elves, two humans and an ogre, and no Cirith Vel'ond present."

Last edited by anamiac; 05-13-2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old 05-14-2019, 04:53 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2537
Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands
"I look forward to it," the Lady says with sparkling eyes as Gilmore accepts her invitation. She lays a hand on the sorcerer's before she leave in way of farewell, then walks outside to join the others as they began to break off into smaller units. She approaches her elven companions, hands clasped gentled before her.

"Do we have a quick detour to make, dear Elrohir, before we go to the library?" She didn't want to stray too far from either of them at this point - the stories shared by her fellow investigators suggested danger.

StatBlock

Last edited by Vislands; 05-14-2019 at 04:54 AM.