RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 08-07-2019, 12:42 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1959
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Ok, gotcha! Thanks.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:04 AM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4297
rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber
Mew
Mew and Mrrowr
Awakened Cat and his Human Familiar

right-aligned image

Name: Mew and Mrrowr
Race: Awakened Cat and his Human Familiar
Alignment: CN
Class: Witch 3/ Unchained Rogue 3/ Arcane Trickster 2
Party Role: Sneaky Scout / Blaster / Skill Kitty (“Skill-Monkey??? Are you joking? Do you know how filthy and disgusting monkeys are? I mean they’re nearly as bad as humans. No offense Mrrowr, you at least have halfway decent grooming.)
Appearance:

Personality:

Background:

Faction: The Awakened

Last edited by rhaiber; 08-08-2019 at 03:40 PM.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3649
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
OMG Bio, you can't just take a character from my backstory and use it as an application!

Nah, just kidding. @Weasel Wisperer I thought I should inform you, Bio and I kinda planned our applications to work together and all. No plagiarism going on here!
Old 08-07-2019, 08:37 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 772
Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles
Old 08-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2103
Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth
Name: Xycon

Race: Kobold

Alignment: LN

Class: Monk (Flowing Monk Archetype)

Party Role: Melee Fighter, Diplomat

Appearance:Coming in at a little under three feet and barely thirty pounds Xycon doesn't cut the most intimidating or impressive figure. He normally wears a version of traditional monk garb scaled to his diminutive figure and making his appearance reminiscent of a child playing dress up. To this outfit he has added hand and foot wrappings as well as a deep hood that allows him to travel brightly light places. When his hood is pulled down it's quite easy to tell his race even from a distance, with his dark blue scales, prominent snout full of razor sharp teeth and his reptilian eyes. Like most kobolds his face always seems particularly expressionless to other races, and this gives him what could be described as an almost constant look of calm or serenity.

Personality: A follower of the Sangpotshi philosophy, Xycon's dedication to the path is unquestionable. Always striving for moderation and balance, he works strives to always be in control of himself, prefers listening to speaking and contemplation to rash action. His deeply held belief in karma means that he's constantly seeking to work the will of his leaders in order to pay for his past misdeeds that must have lead to him being born as a Kobold instead of one of the other Wyrmkin. With enough dedication and sacrifice he hopes to eventually be reincarnated as a great dragon, what he feels is the pinnacle of the reincarnation.

Background: Born to a poor tribe that lived on the border of the empire and the wilds of the inner continent Xycon's first years were a hard existence of barely scraping by. Muck farmers by trade, Xycon's family helped to supplement the tribes meager rations by sneaking onto the surface and hunting and gathering what they could find. Having been born with an abnormality that caused his eyes to be much worse than others at seeing in darkness but also see in the harsh surface light without being blinded he was sent on these daylight hunts at a very young age as the eyes and ears of older and more experienced scavangers.

It was during one of these trips that tragedy struck. The party were attacked by a group of wolves, and killed almost to a person. Xycon was left for dead amongst a corpses of his fellows. But as luck would have it an old hermit that lived near came upon the scene, and taking pity saved the unconscious kobold, binding his wounds and placed him in a cage to keep him from escaping before his wounds were fully healed.

Xycon was confused and scared at first, not knowing why this strange old man had saved him or what he was keeping him for. Over the next month the hermit explained to him the tenets of Sangpotshi, and something spoke to him on a deeper level, and that both confused and fascinated him. He saw that a better life could be had, and eventually he converted to The Way.

After that he stayed with the old man, helping him and learning from him ancient wisdoms and fighting styles not known to the vast majority of peoples. When his mentor finally passed on to his next life Xycon stuck out on his own, doing the best he could for others and trying to spread the teachings of his faith. Eventually he caught the eye of members of the Silver bloodline of the Wyrm Kings, and was approached for sponsoring into the faction. Xycon was thrilled by the idea of working with people so closed tied to the great dragons, and readily accepted.

Faction: Wyrm Kings

Last edited by Mcderth; 08-08-2019 at 10:16 PM.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Life
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10713
Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirviantis View Post
OMG Bio, you can't just take a character from my backstory and use it as an application!

Nah, just kidding. @Weasel Wisperer I thought I should inform you, Bio and I kinda planned our applications to work together and all. No plagiarism going on here!
How funny would it be to actually do that? "Yes; I'm applying at your familiar." That'd be like a younger sibling whose always trying to steal your friends.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:39 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2960
Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers
Yesmoro el Akhzam
Name: Yesmoro el Akhzam
Race: Nagaji
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Class: Rogue 1 / Mesmerist 7
Party Role: Debuffer
Appearance:
Draped in a thick hooded cloak, this humanoid creature stands tall with a clear air of confidence about it. In the rare spot the hemp cloak doesn’t cover it’s skin one might be able to notice flecks of golden scales covering the creatures slender form.

HIs attire looks to have been of the finest quality when he started wearing it, but time has not been kind to the gray silk shirt, jet black breeches and knee high leather boots the Nagaji wears. Dirt and wear has worn the clothing thin.

Beneath the cowl an almost nonexistent nose and deep golden eyes stare out, eyes so bright one might describe them as hypnotic .

Personality:

Yesmoro is cold and calculating in every aspect of life, his every action and thought has a purpose and more often then not that purpose is to further the goals of the Scaled Syndicate.

He is a ruthless and efficient assassin and will not hesitate to put his curved dagger to deadly use if tasked to by his benefactors

He is a man of few words and cuts to the point during negations and interrogations.

Background:

Yesmoro has known no life outside of the Scaled Syndicate, he was recruited at an early age when he was living as a street urchin, and eagerly accepted the consistent meals offered over the daily struggle of searching for meager morsels of food to avoid starvation.

His lack of morals and willingness to do whatever was tasked of him led to an immediate and continuous rise amongst the Syndicates footmen.

Faction: Scaled Syndicate

Last edited by Whispers; 09-11-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
How funny would it be to actually do that? "Yes; I'm applying at your familiar." That'd be like a younger sibling whose always trying to steal your friends.
Oh my God, that's a great idea, two druids, one uses wild shape the other is more a spellcaster and the wild shape one pretends to be the animal companion for the caster one.
Why didn't I think of that? Well, I did, but... Why didn't I think of that sooner?
Old 08-07-2019, 02:24 PM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Crunchy
Heya! I hope you aren't disturbed by the gold name, I haven't posted much around here, and I've meant to join a PBP game for a while. I figure I'll throw my hat in here and see if I get lucky.

Tobias Vaughn
Father Vaughn
Heaven's Fist

right-aligned image
Name: Tobias Vaughn
Race: Human
Alignment: NG
Class: Warpriest (Sacred Fist)
Party Role: Melee striker, healer, and buffer.
Appearance:

Personality:

Background:

Faction: The Radiant
Old 08-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Life
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10713
Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirviantis View Post
Oh my God, that's a great idea, two druids, one uses wild shape the other is more a spellcaster and the wild shape one pretends to be the animal companion for the caster one.
Why didn't I think of that? Well, I did, but... Why didn't I think of that sooner?
Want to change our apps, Fido?
Old 08-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
Want to change our apps, Fido?
Nah, not really, I kinda wanna go full Matthias on Beth and that won't work as sir fluffybum. I mean the feat tax to talk while wildshaped is too much.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:39 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 409
MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise
I'm interested! I'll try to shoot an app in soon, with only 2 days to spare...
Old 08-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Not so solo anymore

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 350
SoloGamer77 SoloGamer77 SoloGamer77 SoloGamer77
Character Audition
left-aligned image

Name: Dressel Darkheart
Race: Tiefling
Alternate Racial Traits Taken: Fiendish Skin
Racial Heritage: Devilspawn
Alignment: LE
Class: Arcanist 7 or 8 (Witch or Monk 1)
Party Role: Manipulator/Controller/Magic User
Faction: House of Eyes
Boons Taken:+2 Luck bonus to AC: | +10 Hit Points

Appearance

Personality

Background

Last edited by SoloGamer77; 08-07-2019 at 09:45 PM.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 409
MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise
Myka Advairel

Myka Advairel

Race: Half-Elf.
Alignment: Neutral.
Class: Inquisitor of Pharasma.
Party Role: A versatile character with a little bit of everything.
Appearance: Myka is a stunning half-elven woman with fiery red hair. Her facial features are noble, with hazel eyes and pouty lips. She is quite pale, and can often be described as gaunt, perhaps due to her connection with the goddess of death.
Personality:
Background: Myka, despite her parents dying when she was quite young, has never considered herself an orphan. While she may not have a father, she has always felt the presence of a mother figure in her life. Raised in a large temple of Pharasma, it was easy to miss one of the many orphans that resided there. Her childhood was mostly mundane, serving Pharasma the best she could. The only reason she finds herself more powerful now is due to an unfortunate outbreak of ghoul fever in the temple, which killed most of the priests and acolytes. The uninfected treated the others the best they could, but in the end the temple descended into decadence and paranoia in what would be their final moments. Myka doesn't know if there are any other survivors, but if there are, she seeks to meet them.
Faction:[/B] Sisterhood of Roses

Last edited by MurderInParidise; 08-08-2019 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:56 PM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4297
rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber
Okay, made a bunch of updates to my app. Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see.

Also, after playing with the ARG rules, this is what I came up with for an Awakened Cat. Let me know what you think:
Type: Animal ? RP
Size: Tiny 4 RP
Base Speed: Normal (30’) 0 RP
Ability Scores: +4 Dex; +2 Int, Wis, Cha; -2 Str, Con (additional +2 Dex, -2 Str for size) 4 RP
Languages: Standard 0 RP
Cat’s Luck Once per day, when making Reflex save, roll twice and take the better result. 1 RP
Illusion Resistance +2 racial bonus on saving throws against illusion spells or effects. 1 RP
Lucky, Lesser +1 racial bonus on all saving throws. 2 RP
Climb climb speed of 20 feet; +8 racial bonus on Climb checks. 2 RP
Jumper Always considered to have a running start when making Acrobatics checks to jump. 2 RP
Claws 1d2/1d2 2 RP
Bite 1d3 1 RP
Low-Light Vision 1 RP
TOTAL 20 RP

Last edited by rhaiber; 08-08-2019 at 03:44 PM.