RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 09-11-2019, 05:38 AM
Breaker of 4th Walls

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9559
Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek

Last edited by Saratek; 09-11-2019 at 06:19 AM.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:07 AM
CommunityCoffee Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10062
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Guess I need to get around to adding "interactions" with the latest Applicant characters...
Old 09-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1248
Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol
Same
Old 09-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Super-Hero

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1055
JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone
right-aligned image
Azra Black
Race: Forest Gnome
Class: Rogue (Arcane Trickster)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Background: Urban Bounty Hunter
-Trait: I am incredibly slow to trust. Those who seem the fairest often have the most to hide
-Trait: I always have a plan for what to do when things go wrong.
-Ideal: I’m loyal to myself, not ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care.
-Bond: Someone I loved died because of a mistake I made. That will never happen again.
-Flaw: An innocent person is in prison for a crime that I committed. I’m okay with that.

Appearance:
Personality:

Last edited by JohnStone; 09-11-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:02 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 278
Carnage Carnage Carnage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachenspirit View Post
Guess I need to get around to adding "interactions" with the latest Applicant characters...
I think interactions are a brilliant exercise to get the characters involved with each other before the games even started! Love reading what the characters think about each other.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:57 PM
CommunityCoffee Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10062
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Added Jessamine and Olaf the Stout interactions to application.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:15 AM
Oregonian Wyvern

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3976
Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith
I think we're ready to announce an official deadline of midnight Pacific on 9/18. That's one week.

Old 09-12-2019, 05:06 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2983
Niyaga Niyaga Niyaga Niyaga Niyaga Niyaga Niyaga Niyaga Niyaga Niyaga Niyaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numen Wraith View Post
I think we're ready to announce an official deadline of midnight Pacific on 9/18. That's one week.
Good luck everyone
Old 09-12-2019, 08:21 AM
Breaker of 4th Walls

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9559
Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek
Fighter Application
right-aligned image
Name: Titan
Race & Subrace: Envoy Warforged [Prior Approval was given, but it's a longshot to say the least]
Class: Fighter
Background: Far Traveler [It's really the only one that fits because he's an oddity]

Personality Traits
  • Titan is haunted by the memories of what he has done. Despite it being an accident, he can't help but feel guilty about it, replaying not only the incident, but all that followed, all that he was called over and over again in his mind.
  • If Titan believes someone is in trouble, he will do whatever he can to help. His 'solutions' are not always beneficial, though.
Ideal: Redemption. Titan doesn't want to believe that he is an abomination, believing that there is good even in him as his father told him so.
Bond: Titan was deemed guilty of a terrible crime. He killed the only person that he truly cared for. Not only will he never let that happen again, he seeks redemption for his mistake.
Flaw: All Titan knows is to be a servant, to trust those he is supposed to trust, and following their commands without hesitation or question. This leaves him open to exploitation.

Appearance & Personality
Titan is a monstrosity. A being made of darkwood, mithril and magic, the construct stands nearly eight feet tall, towering over many other races. While his shape may be humanoid, despite only having four toes, six fingers, and a jarring face that only grows more unsettling when his jaw wobbles up and down as he speaks with an inhuman voice, Titan has never been looked upon as something other than a wizard's tool by one man: his 'Father'. His emotionless face, his glowing, orb-like violet eyes, appear lifeless. Titan is unnerving to most intelligent beings, appearing as if he should be alive, but lacking all of the small mannerisms and ticks that life inevitably displays. He's like a walking, talking statue: something that shouldn't exist but does anyway.

Titan is a bit like a child trapped in a very large man's body. While he has a number of skills and has knowledge on several subjects, his ability to comprehend cause and effect is lacking in most cases. The warforged tends to be very direct. He doesn't have the capacity to lie, and will often speak whatever truth he believes without any hesitation or editting. If he were a man, some would call him a simpleton, but it's more the effect of his age and upbringing. The warforged was only taught that which his creator deemed necessary, and as such, his emotional range is narrow. Titan has a good heart. He wishes only to help others, to do as is wished of him without question. He understands that it's good to please people, and that by fulfilling their wishes does that. Recent events have left him feeling something new, something foreign to him: guilt. Titan has been convinced that he was at fault for his father's death, and wears the burden of that guilt as openly as an unexpressive construct can. He seeks only to find redemption for what he has done, to find someone to tell him that he isn't the monster so many have. Sullen, often downtrodden, but yet inquisitive, once one gets past his unnatural appearance, the humanity within begins to shine through.

Interactions: Basically everything from the app is fair game. Titan doesn't have the capability to think in complex ways, to have prejudices. He treats all with respect and reverence, because that was what he was taught to do. These will all be fairly simple and repetitive because of that fact. He sees everyone in a favorable light unless they abuse him in some way, and while hesitant to initiate contact, would want to befriend any that does so in a positive way. He tends to shy away from those that look negatively upon him or that are overtly malicious people.