... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 12:04 AM
The other white meat

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 839
Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken
SOOOOOOO.... about that meeting with the Kobold King?
Old 12-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Lord Captain

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1815
BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila
For maps, I only need them if there's a lot of terrain and the combat is difficult. It does help make sure everyone has the same picture in their head though.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:58 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5621
Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman
I though we where working on the once a month post process?

Well Sid, I guess the rest of the group is the strong silent type? Oh well there loss. So from now on I am going to try to post DAILY. If no one posts, I will have to assume that no one reacted and just keep going.

I am NOT trying to be an Ass or anything like that, but I really want to be "In The Game" or not at all. I have several other games that seem to be in slow motion and I just don't have time to go back and re-read post and re-read adventures because it's been a week or more since the last post. I realize that it is the holiday season and lots of people are very busy, and I understand that, I am very busy also. I would just like this game to get back into a daily posting schedule, or not at all.

All that said, it is always up to you guys as to what you do. And if you would like MORE combat, that is fine, there are a tone of "monsters" in this and you can kill them all. If you get to the point where you need to rest up or get resupplied, you can always go back to town and restock.

I am very tired to night but I will read up and make a post, but plan on moving forward by Friday night if nothing happens.

Wolfman.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:41 AM
Lord Captain

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1815
BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila BangBangTequila
I just don't have the time to bring this back up to once a day, and to be honest I've fallen out of love with 3.5e and headfirst into Dark Heresy. I just don't enjoy being an elf anymore...

So, sorry to do it and I can keep going for awhile, and role play a supreme death when you find an adequate replacement, but I would like to drop sometime in the foreseeable future.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:15 PM
The other white meat

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 839
Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken Sid the Chicken
Just for reference, what time is it now?
Old 12-27-2010, 01:44 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5621
Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman Wolfman
It's about 3 hours since you started in the morning, and it's summer, so lets say between 9:00 and 10:00 AM. Picky should be fine, having only been awake for about 4 or 5 hours. Though to be honest I have never bee knocked out so I'm not sure how much energy you have when you get up. But we are going with full hit points and full energy theory.

We can continue down the hall or RP something else if you all want. One thing you may want to consider as a group is your general lack of searching rooms so far. Besides walking around the walls and searching for hidden doors, you may want to search the contents of the rooms, of course this should wait until the bad guys are all dead of ran off. Of course it is always up to you.

Wolfman