twitter facebook

Notices

Old 11-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 71
cmdr tugboat
OOCYeah, that guy's in jail right now; I think it said in the file. So his apartment is completely empty....
Old 11-14-2009, 01:07 PM
Little Green Riding Hood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 55
DineDel
When the elevator reaches the desired floor, Snakes leaves it and walks directly to the desk in front of him. "You!" he shouts to the office guy "I'm looking for my cousin, and you look as if you know him! he's called... err..." and turning to Sam he asks "How in the hell was my cousin called?"

OOC
If this is not enough I'll blow somebody's head with my shotgun!

Last edited by DineDel; 11-19-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Madman Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 140
Leniyuhl Leniyuhl
"Brenden Whitman. If you are going to drag me along for your family reuinion, the least you could do is remember his frickin name."

Sam knows his acting skills arent very good, but neither is Snake's and all he can hope for is that the guy dont care enough to size the both of em up.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
cmdr tugboat
An old lady looks over at the young whippersnapper that just yelled at her. "Don't you yell at me, young man. You should respect your elders more. Young people these days, no respect!" She begins to shuffle off down the hallway in a pair of worn out slippers, smelling of old perfume and smoke. She looks back over her shoulder and points down to a door marked 42B. She says, "I think he lives right there, but I don't know him. He's always playing that horrible hip hop, even late at night. Not so much lately, but I bet he's just waiting for me to get used to it so he can keep me up even more later. I need to sleep too and I can't get one wink with that racket. I tried talking to the landlord about it, but he says they can't do that. I don't care anyway because..." She keeps on talking and complaining as you continue. She says very little of any value, shuffling her way down the hall slowly.

The door itself is somewhat unremarkable. Like all the others in this hallway, it seems to be a simple painted door with a dead bolt lock.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 252
lampofdoom lampofdoom lampofdoom
"Does anyone have a key? Or are we going to have to pick the lock..." Ayman steps up to the door and tires to open it. If it proves to be locked he steps back and runs his hand over his pistol thoughtfully. "I could shoot the deadbolt out... And it'll be silent too, but I'd rather not waste the ammo."
Old 11-19-2009, 07:32 AM
Little Green Riding Hood

Tools
User Statistics
DineDel
Sanke visibly embarrassed by the old woman's diatribe, excuses himself softly, arguing that his nerves are quite altered because he was about to talk with his long lost cousin. "Is he at home?" he asks politely to the old woman as she left, however he received no answer Bah, it really doesn't matter... He thinks before starting running along the corridor shouting "OUT OF THE WAY!" Ayman reacts just in time and takes a step back to watch how Snake stomps against the door

Last edited by DineDel; 11-19-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Ghost in the Shell

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
AusGre
Harrison simply stood there, his back leaned against the wall as Snake kicked in the door. His hands reached up to the bridge of his nose, rubbing it softly. " Breaking the law, this is going to end greatly." He muttered to himself, knowing it would not stop these men from doing what they were doing.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:51 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
cmdr tugboat
The door shatters inward, the edges ragged with splintered wood. Inside you see a somewhat small apartment, with the small living room most visible. It's somewhat spartan, with nothing on the wall save for a few posters and family pictures. To your right is a large flatscreen hooked up to a couple game consoles, along with a small shelf of games and movies. Opposite that there is a deep, brown couch and an endtable with a lamp on it. Scattered around are a few books and other shelves, plus a bunch of dirty dishes and clothing that should probably have been washed a few days ago by the smell. To your left is a small kitchen, with appliances that are somewhat old and a cluttered counter. Opening right off of the kitchen and living room is a short hallway. On the outside of the door you notice a slip of paper warning about overdue rent.

No one seems to mind the commotion that is being made; even the old lady doesn't bother to bark at you. Perhaps they just think you're robbers, and the cops are on the way; that, or more likely, they really don't care.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:56 AM
Little Green Riding Hood

Tools
User Statistics
DineDel
Snake stands up slowly and shakes off the dust from his jacket "It's the second time you accuse me without any reason!" He shouts at Harrison "First you accused me of pretending to steal our beloved company founds and now you accuse me of breaking any law when it's evident that the only thing that happened here is that I gently knocked the door, but it wasn't in a good shape! This cousin of mine doesn't take care of anything!"

Then, as if Harrison word have hurt him more than they really did he walks to the kitchen and fetching a beer from the fridge, he starts looking for something unusual there
Old 11-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Madman Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
Leniyuhl Leniyuhl
Feeling this situation turned more and more into a "Of course officer, Ill lie down on the floor" type of thing Sean felt he needed to get a bit of distance from the break in and himself.
"So... if you guys find a computer, cell phone or something similar I can probably get some info from them. If you need me, Ill check out the roof."

Without waiting for a reply he moves towards the elevator, hoping there isnt a lock on the door to the roof as well.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Ghost in the Shell

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
AusGre
" I'm accusing you, because you're doing this wrong." He says right to snake, " Now, you are indeed stealing," as he reached into the refrigerator to grab the beer. " Besides, we're on the job, put the beer down and get to work. As long as we're here, we might as well get something. Be quick about it though, I don't feel like going to jail today." With that, Harrison started to look around for any documents; letters, bills or anything that might help with the investigation.

OOC What do you want me to roll for looking for the documents?
Old 11-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
cmdr tugboat
OOCThat would just be a search check. If you want, you can take a 10, but 20 is right out since it would take an illogically long amount of time.
There is little unusual in the refrigerator, though some of the food is of questionable edibility. The counter is cluttered with various uncleaned dishes and there is a list on the door of the refrigerator of food to buy. All around the apartment are scattered various articles of clothing, some knicknacks, and a bunch of thingamabobs, none of which seem immediately relevant. There is a computer is one corner with a mess of wires and small computer accessories littering the desk. At one end is a pile of printouts, mail, and a few folders. Elsewhere around the apartment there are other small piles like it.

Last edited by cmdr tugboat; 11-23-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 252
lampofdoom lampofdoom lampofdoom
Ayman sighs at the unnessacerily loud entrance. "Of course the quite, distrete option is thrown right out the window...." He takes a few steps into the apartment and begins to look around for anything suspicious or at the very least, useful. After searching the main room he steps back into the hall and blocks the doorway while keeping an eye on the stairs and hallway. "I'll guard the door and make sure no one decides to get too curious."
Old 11-23-2009, 06:41 AM
Little Green Riding Hood

Tools
User Statistics
DineDel
Rick sighs and turn his eyes backwards when Harrison left the kitchen, but without hesitation, he picks the bottle again, and opens it against the kitchen counter. "Ok, mama!" he whispers and gets two extra bottles.

He then walks to the living room and sits on the sofa and press the play button in the answering machine. "Hey" he shouts to call Ayman's attention and throws him a beer "Where's our pet hacker? I've got another one for him..." he asks showing the third bottle.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Madman Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
Leniyuhl Leniyuhl
From the hallway Sean's voice is heard in reply to Rick's question:

"I'm going up to the roof to make my calculations on the fall. You find any computers or cellphones or such, Ill look into them when im finished.

What the heck is wrong with those people? Screaming at people and knocking down doors... we're lucky if we can come back to our old jobs after this. I really cant deal with their kind of bs right now.

He makes his way to the elevator and silently hopes there isnt a lock on the door to the roof.