RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 07-04-2005, 11:54 PM
SCIENCE!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1291
AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard
Esterra - D20 Modern v2

I've been running the Esterra game for a long time, and lately, there's been a distinct lack of activity admist the game board. So I figured that it might finally be time, after a year of DNDOG existence, that Esterra actually posted an advertisement here.

If you feel like skipping the blurb on the Esterra game(s) itself, go ahead and click here to go to the forum. For the D20 Modern thread that the advertisement is for, click here. For a bit of background on the D20 Modern thread, click here

A little bit of a background might well be called for here, Esterra started out as a 3.0 private online extension of a live-play group a year ago, and since then the D&D games have gone through several iterations. The first version of it ended when the group split asunder to go their own ways. A bit afterwards, I put together version 2, a high-powered, multithreaded version of it that ran for quite a while and drew a few outside players. Version 3 was terminated early with an unfortunate data loss on my part. Now we are in version 4 of the D&D game, and I am advertising for the first time. It's too quiet. I say D&D game, because over the months Esterra is also host to Star Wars RPG games, D20 Modern, and D20 Future games (there was even a D6 Matrix one a while back). If you find the forum's layout confusing, I'll be all to glad to help you navigate your way through it.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:59 PM
SCIENCE!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1291
AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard AbsentWizard
Note that, with my players, I usually finalize the party plans first, then write a small, collective backstory and cue-in before the game starts, so as to fit the party best. Hence, please leave a little bit of open-endedness at the end of your character histories so that I may "move the threads of fate" and tie the party together.