RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Strange Aeons
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 09-29-2017, 07:34 AM
Blackfyre's Avatar
Blackfyre Blackfyre is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2019
RPXP: 11409
Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre
Posts: 3,203
right-aligned image
Sunlight. Surely that had to be sunlight ahead! Victoria couldn’t wait to get out of the charnel house and into the open air once more. Only, when they finally stepped through the door, it wasn’t quite as she had imagined things. Even gray stormclouds would have been vastly preferable to the yellow cloud and fog. "We... are out of that dream. Right?" She asked, trying hard not to let the fear she felt rising inside her to be heard in her voice.

Swallowing hard she tried not to let the thought take root in her mind. There was no way she was going back down those stairs, so the here and now had to be examined and dealt with. The walls didn’t seem promising as far as scaling them was concerned, as much as she would have prefered to just get the hell out of there, without returning into the building. She took a few steps away from the house and looked up the facade, trying to get a feeling for what they were dealing with.

"I really don’t like it, but it seems that one way or another we need to get back in there. There has to be an exit somewhere." Just, an exit to where? That remained to be seen.


 
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 10-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Cedric's Avatar
Cedric Cedric is offline
Trial by stone!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-18-2019
RPXP: 22621
Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric
Posts: 5,308
The mage scoffs when they enter the courtyard "Starting to have my doubt about that as well my dear." he says through clenched teeth "This feels an awful lot like an extension of our adventures in slumberland." his hand goes to the want in his belt, his eyes set on the yellow fog around them "If ever there was a right place to question one's sanity, this would be it." his gaze follows Vitcoria's up the facade "I'm terrible at climbing, just so you know but I'll rather try my luck with that wall rather than go back in there...."
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 10-12-2017, 08:56 AM
PopCultureBard's Avatar
PopCultureBard PopCultureBard is offline
Captain F-in Magic
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2019
RPXP: 16498
PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard
Posts: 4,787
Never Out, Always InA chill rolls over her as the mist seeps along the ground at her feet, it's sickly yellow hue sparking the feelings of memories without the memories themselves. A cold empty hollow in the pit of her stomach, the ooze of something slimy creeping along her forearm. She folds her arms across her stomach and rubs each with the opposite hand in search of warmth that won't come. There is something about being outside here, out in the open, that fills her with gnawing discontent.

"I don't like this." She tips her head toward the door at their right, the one they've yet to examine. "At least inside the avenues of attack are more limited. Out here I feel like death could come from any angle." Stepping up to the door, she runs her hand along the crack between it and the doorjamb, feeling for any moving air. Touching her fingertips to the door, she then sets her ear to it in hopes of catching any sounds beyond. Her hand strays to the small leather pack on her hip, the one with the gold thread engraving. The armor, tailored leathers now dragging down on her shoulders, seemed to be made from the same material.

No doors can stop us but for those we allow.

She could open the door if it resisted, she was certain of it. But the message felt more personal, like some kind of motto her memoried self would repeat. Being lost in strange place was awful but not remembering anything but that place was far, far worse. And damn if she couldn't use a drink...or twelve. She glances back over her shoulder at the others, motioning at the door with a 'shall we' gesture.
OOCPerception on the door for anything unusual - 25
__________________
Overwhelmed in October. Octoberwhelmed?
Commitment to Games I DM - 1/week. Player Games - 2/wk.


Inheritors of the Imperium Nihilus | Rise of the First Order

Last edited by PopCultureBard; 10-12-2017 at 08:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 10-13-2017, 04:28 AM
Thorsten's Avatar
Thorsten Thorsten is offline
Rules Enforcer
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 26276
Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten
Posts: 6,905

Third man up the stairs, Coin still took the time to glance 5ft step to the south east with a ready action to stab anything hostile around the corner in the blind spot.around the nearby corner, weapon at the ready, before joining the others in their immediate assessments.

"I prefer being outside to being cooped up in a cell surrounded by death. This, at least, puts us one step closer to escaping whatever the hells we've landed ourselves in."

"As I see it, we're in some form of inner courtyard. A castle perhaps? Cloister? Without any windows to the outside, this might be any place in the world really."He shook his head as if to clear the cobwebs from his mind as much as to wave away the yellow fog.
"No one remembers anything, right?"


__________________
Going through a rough patch in my life. Forgive me if I forget a post.
Father of a proud toddler. Expect the next 18+ years to be erratic and/or chaotic.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 10-13-2017, 11:58 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar
Sassafrass Sassafrass is offline
Man・Earth・Sky
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 53179
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Posts: 17,062
Indeed, no one remembers anything new.

There is a theory of things, that we only see as much as we need to see to get by. The more we look, the more acute our attention to detail, the more there is we do not want to see. The waking world is only perceptible insofar as we are allowed by uneven, imperfect senses. Mortals in this world, goes the theory, are given uneven senses. Dwarves have, for the eons, perfected a mind that can take the things in the dark, and indeed, sees well there. Elves, ethereal and otherworldly, can see the horrors of beyond, through the lens of magic. But Humans and Halflings are not nearly so blessed.

Indeed, there are things that, the more they look, the more they wish they did not see.

Victoria sees them first. The mud is not simply mud. Wet, fresh mud has been upturned, and in the mud are stained, slightly covered bodies of marred, torn figures, most of them not clean like the pile of bodies below. Clean, that is, in the sense that there are no knicks or marks made with instruments. Some have crushed heads, broken or utterly twisted limbs, and all of them are dead, hideously so, smell covered in the mud. There are roughly a half-dozen of them.

Whoever was delivering bodies to the cellar down below must have gotten bored, it seems.

Thunder rolls above, the yellow sky swirling; it seems like chaos, where one part of the sky floats west, while another moves as a whirlpool. Sometimes it looks like things higher up might be moving the swirling mass directly, like a conductor of a strange aerial concerto.

There are two exits, of course. The walls are too high to climb, that much is obvious. There is the room from whence they came, which leads down into the cellar. Not a bad path to take, but it gets them no where new and eventually, in theory, someone will come calling. The other is, of course, the door that seems to lead into the larger building.

Juniper investigates, as does Coin. It's a simple door, a sturdier one than the one that leads to the cellar, and one without a lock. Made of firm wood, it is bolted to the wall, there is no light that comes from underneath it and nothing that reveals anything about it. It swings outward, towards them, and is somewhat warped on its upper hinges, where it strains to have survived whatever has broken the stone building that surrounds them. It bore the weight well, the part of the strange building here showing fewer signs of wear or tear.

Looking closer, Juniper can tell that the door has been used since then, and likely, is unlocked. It could be opened now, in fact.

It could take them somewhere new.

And if memory serves, they want to be no where under a yellow sky, or in a yellow haze.

Memory, though fleeting thus far, has served them well.
 
__________________
Carrion Crown | Tyranny of Dragons
Coming Soon: Planescape: Tales from the Outlands
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 10-14-2017, 05:08 AM
Cedric's Avatar
Cedric Cedric is offline
Trial by stone!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-18-2019
RPXP: 22621
Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric
Posts: 5,308
"But I cannot outrun the Beast that bears my sanity." the words come unbidden, a shadow of a memory creeping up on him as he stares at the corpse ridden mud, face expressionless. Someone spoke these words to him once, who it was he doesn't know. Maybe that doesn't matter, but now it's his turn to speak them and as he does so a flashing memory of a blade being drawn over an exposed throat flashes suddenly in his mind, forcing him to shut his eyes to shake the vision away.

It was his hand that wielded that dagger.

The deviant mage sucks in air and shuffles forward, not wanting to dwell underneath that yellow sky any longer than he has to.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 10-18-2017, 03:09 PM
Blackfyre's Avatar
Blackfyre Blackfyre is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2019
RPXP: 11409
Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre
Posts: 3,203
right-aligned image
Involuntarily she took a step back when she realized what was under the fog, coming up with her back to the wall. "What in all hells is this place?" She had asked it before, she thought, but it didn’t get any better. They weren’t getting closer to an answer and things only continued to get worse. Victoria didn’t really expect an answer. What answer was there?

"Lets… lets just keep moving." She suggests, trying not to let her growing desperation sound through. Moving might well lead to being confronted with even more outlandish things, but at least they would feel as if they were getting somewhere. As if they had a chance to find a way out of here or even something that might shed light on what was going on. Though, on second thought and with a last look towards the bodies, Victoria wasn’t entirely sure if she truly wanted to know.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 10-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar
Sassafrass Sassafrass is offline
Man・Earth・Sky
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 53179
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Posts: 17,062
There is but one place to go, and it soon becomes clear that that one place is not as inviting as they might hope.

In the strange yellow mists, they have no hope but to go mad in a world so alien to their own sensibilities, whatever those may be. They may have lost their memories, but not who they are. Perhaps.

Heading inward, the door opens with a loud creak that tells of their coming. Their is no hope for stealth with that thing, and bearing a light, all of them shuffle inside. The hallway, and it is a thin, narrow hallway that runs well into the darkness to their right, and to their left, it does not run far at all. While it might run longer, there is a blockage, of rubble, of furniture, and of things. A deliberate barricade from which there is no hope of breaking through without effort. In that barricade are strategic holes, holes that are now manned by arrows, crossbows, and spears.

"Who goes there!? Is that more of you skin-changers!? Doppel-whaters?" Another voice sounds. "Don't come any closer." A third voice clears his throat, getting the others to calm down. "Stay calm, everyone, and keep those heads pointed at their chests. Now answer the questions: Who do you claim to be, who are you, and why aren't you running yet? Why are you coming from the outside?" The man's voice is steadied, if undisciplined, and seems to be asking questions of rote.

Looking around, a careful eye notes the other doors in the hallway: further down, one on the wall the same as the door they came out of and perhaps more, while the wall across bears two, one close to the barricade and one further back.

They had best answer the voices.
 
__________________
Carrion Crown | Tyranny of Dragons
Coming Soon: Planescape: Tales from the Outlands

Last edited by Sassafrass; 11-20-2017 at 05:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 11-02-2017, 03:39 PM
PopCultureBard's Avatar
PopCultureBard PopCultureBard is offline
Captain F-in Magic
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2019
RPXP: 16498
PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard
Posts: 4,787
Make Words Good SometimesIt felt good to step out of that murk, even if it was back into the claustrophobic nightmare she'd woken to. She rubs her hands up and down her arms to chase the chill away, cringing at the door's boisterous groan. She prefers to keep things quiet. Her steps indicate as much, heel to toe in careful succession. A glance right and then left tells her all she needs to know about this situation.

"A kill zone." She hisses the words, eyes narrowed at the realization. Someone set up a barricade here and the area in front of it was a kill zone. And now they were standing right inside it. Bolts, spears, arrows...they would all make short work of any aggressors. Her hand is on the hilt of one of her short blades before she realizes it is done. An aggressive posture, a comfortable one for her and that alone is a difficult realization. She lifts that hand, empty now, out in front of her and notices the scar for the first time. Jagged across the back of her knuckles, itchy now that she's seen it. How many more?

"Inside to outside to inside again." She does her best to keep her voice calm but she can already tell that talking isn't her thing. She's irritated already. "We came from below. Locked up." A pause as she thinks back over their words. Is there something about it that tickles the inside of her mind?

Doppel-whaters?

"I don't know who I am." Fingers graze over the leather pack, across the engravings. Nip...a nickname, perhaps. It feels affectionate. Familial, even. "Call me Nip. We aren't here to fight you. We killed a...thing...down there. Killed it before it killed us." A glance back to the others with her, hoping that someone else can offer more to calm these people.
OOCNeither Nature nor Diplomacy are exactly great for me but let's see what I can put together.
Dice Know Nature:
1d20+4 (5)+4 Total = 9

Dice Diplomacy:
1d20-1 (1)-1 Total = 0
__________________
Overwhelmed in October. Octoberwhelmed?
Commitment to Games I DM - 1/week. Player Games - 2/wk.


Inheritors of the Imperium Nihilus | Rise of the First Order

Last edited by PopCultureBard; 11-02-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 11-04-2017, 07:57 AM
Blackfyre's Avatar
Blackfyre Blackfyre is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2019
RPXP: 11409
Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre
Posts: 3,203
Reluctance marked her steps as she ventured into the building again. Reluctance to put herself once more between the confining walls of that more than strange place. Not that there were no walls outside, too. It was truly not an ideal situation.

And once inside it didn’t get better at all. The only bright side about the barricade in the hallway was the fact that it looked very mundane and normal indeed. Something that could be understood, that could be dealt with. The first impulse of seeking cover was quickly discarded, given the scant options for such. It seemed that words needed to be found and not ones that would make them seem as a threat. "I am Victoria." I think. That’s none of your business, though. She yearned to raise the crossbow she was still holding to a position where it might do her any good it things went south, but such a move was likely ill advised.

"Who are you, then?" She tried to catch a glimpse between the various things used to create the barricade. "Neither nurse nor doctor - even false ones at that - it seems." At least it didn’t fit with the nurse creatures behavior earlier. She thought.


 
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 11-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Thorsten's Avatar
Thorsten Thorsten is offline
Rules Enforcer
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 26276
Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten
Posts: 6,905


"Woah there," Coin remarked with a bit more tension apparent in his voice than he would like. Though Red had tended to the worst of his injuries, he was still wounded and did not look forward to further perforation by arrow or spear.

The barricade in itself was a strange sight. Like the group was somehow under siege. But then what was the whole debacle with the nurse below about? She didn't seem guarparticularlycularly worried about the goings-on outside her little playground. Not to mention the mound of dead unceremoniously dumped down the chute. Perhaps she was the reason these people were all up in arms? If that was the case then Coin had some good news for them.

"Listen,"
Dice Diplomacy:
1d20+7 (2)+7 Total = 9
he tried. "I don't know where we are or why we are here. We were locked up in some cellar out there - " he gave a throw with his head back out the door they'd just entered, causing his battered hat to flop about " - next to furnace and a pile of dead people, and had to watch some deranged woman butcher some poor sod tied down in front of us while threatening us with promises that we'd be next."

He rolled his shoulders and flourished the drawn blade.
"She, unfortunately, couldn't join us when we left. I think she was a bit preoccupied with other things - keeping her insides inside for one. She also obviously wasn't human because she was turning metallic and grey when we left her."

Coin squinted
Dice Perception:
1d20+3 (10)+3 Total = 13
and tried to get a better look at the people behind the barricade.
"Now that's the answer to one of your questions. As for the others; I am Coin. That is all I know - I honest to the gods cannot remember much else. And I claim to be utterly and completely lost, so perhaps someone would be kind as to answer my question and tell me where we are, then I would actually have a direction to run in if I was ever so inclined."






__________________
Going through a rough patch in my life. Forgive me if I forget a post.
Father of a proud toddler. Expect the next 18+ years to be erratic and/or chaotic.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 11-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Cedric's Avatar
Cedric Cedric is offline
Trial by stone!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-18-2019
RPXP: 22621
Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric
Posts: 5,308
The mage hisses at the sight of the crossbows pointed at them and immediately slithers behind the others, not one to offer himself up as an easy target "Her name was Nurse Scaen, deranged little changer she was. Trying to impress someone called Doctor Oathsday but failed." he purrs from behind his human shields as he gestures at the pointed crossbows with a wolfish grin "Looks like you fine folks also have some issues you're wanting to take up with the medical staff hmm?"
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 11-20-2017, 05:33 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar
Sassafrass Sassafrass is offline
Man・Earth・Sky
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 53179
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Posts: 17,062
That's the idea: the kill zone. It's a perfect description, and upon its utterance, it's all anyone can do to think of anything else. This is clearly meant to kill anything that approaches. The arms they carry—spears, bows, crossbows, shortswords, a hatchet: they're a well-armed militia.

There are whispers behind the steadied voice, though no face is plainly visible. Eyes are seen, eyes around helms that are mal-adapted to the group that wears them. Looking past the barricade, it's plain that these are not warriors: these are armored nurses, patients, something of some kind of hospital, or worse. Skin tone tells nothing: dark, olive, sun-kissed, fair, pale, there are plenty of skin tones to go around, and accents vary. Names come to mind, information about the who or what of where they are: Avistan, Golarion. They speak Common plainly enough, called Taldane, after Taldor; a nation. Where are they? Where does it have yellow skies? No one seems to remember anything about Golarion and yellow swirling clouds. What this place is, what it hides or contains or is, no one can be sure.

What they know is that they are in a hospital of some kind, were prisoners, and are now free.

"Down in the furnace room, eh? And killed a thing. Heh." The voice is calm, but something can be told of the potential condescension in his voice. Words are shared between groups but this is as much a ploy to get information as it is to see and inspect the bodies there. What is clear is that yes, there is no doctor here. There is at least one nurse, but most of those to whom they speak are patients of some variety or other, their uniforms hidden beneath their armor, their quivers, and their weapons. The one nurse does not correct being called anything but. The man speaking, however, wears clothes that indicate neither. What he was before all this is unknown. What he is now is the leader of the barricade. "Yeah, we hear screamin' sometimes. The shapeshifters, or whatever they be, sometimes take victims. Experiment on them. I've heard o' this Oathsday, but I don't—"

"Ilesi? Ilesi Scaen? She was... Dawnflower preserve." The voice is female, indicating that she recognizes the name. "She was no nurse. She was a patient. My roommate. Neurotic break, from Caliphas. Was due to get out in a week. Something about failing some exams or tests and being rejected by someone or some thing." The backstory is unnecessary, but the tone of the woman speaking is none too pleased, somewhat tragic if anything. There are consolatory voices, but the leader continues on. "Oathsday is the leader of these shapeshifters. Don't know'em, never met'em... or if I have, haven't known'em by their face. Ironic name, I reckon." He spits.

"Your memories missin' isn't.... the weirdest thing I've heard all day. Queer stuff going around. But here's the thick of it: we can't trust anybody. You included. We're not letting you in until we know we can trust you. So here's my price, since I'm the gatekeeper: you bring me three of those silver shapechanger's bodies, and we'll let you in." A bloodprice. There are worse things, and they have at least one so far... if they're willing to go get Scaen from downstairs.

Looking at the barricade, it would be quite a feat to tear through the thing. It looks firm enough, wood stacked on wood stacked on broken stone and brick. It's well-made, purposeful, with strategic chokepoints. The weakest point of it all is the door, likely locked, to the right of them. The murderholes of the barricade look directly down the hall and at the door, and with torchlight shining through those holes, they illuminate at least far enough for them to see down the hall, to see a threat. As such, it would be wise to find a way on the other side of it. And thus, the three body strategy becomes more viable to Coin, to Nip, to Victoria, and to Samaris.

But where can they safely find the other two bodies?
 
__________________
Carrion Crown | Tyranny of Dragons
Coming Soon: Planescape: Tales from the Outlands
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 11-24-2017, 06:27 AM
Cedric's Avatar
Cedric Cedric is offline
Trial by stone!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-18-2019
RPXP: 22621
Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric
Posts: 5,308
left-aligned image

The strange scholar cocks his head to the side, surprise mixed with frustration clear "Bring me three bodies and you'll gain safe passage? What kind of game is this?" he purrs, his fingers playing gently with the wand in his belt "Very well, I'm actually curious about these creatures. Guess killing them is as good a way as any to study them." it seems a callous remark and the strange gleam in his eyes shows that he might actually take some pleasure in the work they have ahead of them, still being denied passage frustrates him to no end. Not one to like being told what and what not to do.

He looks over to trio accompanying him "If what the woman says is true about Scaen then it appears these creatures adapt somewhat to the mentality of their host, she seemed neurotic and desperate about failing this Oathsday fellow. Fascinating, really."
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 11-29-2017, 01:12 PM
Blackfyre's Avatar
Blackfyre Blackfyre is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2019
RPXP: 11409
Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre
Posts: 3,203
right-aligned image
Victoria listened to what the defenders behind the barricade were saying, taking in any and all information that was offered. It was at least a bit. Some light in the dark. And they didn’t shoot them. That had to be some kind of good sign, surely.

She considered the request or, more precisely, the condition for being allowed passage. Those creatures, those shapeshifters, were no friends of her or her companions, the interaction down below had shown that. "Chances are we won’t get along with any others of their kind we meet anyway." She definitely didn’t want to get along with them and right now she was quite willing to lob all of their kind into one pot.

She turned towards the barricade once more. "Do you have any clues as to what lies behind these doors?" She pointed down the side of the corridor they were on. In all likelihood they’d go through all of them anyway, just to not miss any information that might be found, but additional hints wouldn’t be amiss at all.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB