RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Feb 17th, 2022, 12:45 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17340
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Really looking forward to seeing this in action.
Old Feb 21st, 2022, 11:27 PM
Ready for Battle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15143
Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer
Update: may've slightly broken my leg over the weekend. Had part of a manhole and catch basin collapse under whole walking the dog. Have to schedule an appointment tomorrow to get it checked out.

Also having problems connecting to RPGX on my laptop and unsure how to fix it. If I'm posting by phone this ain't going to start off well. But for those interested in toughing it out with me on this unexpectedly rough start, game thread is here

Check out my new RPGC discord! Discussion of PBP and life, you'll see familiar faces!
Old Feb 21st, 2022, 11:45 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2342
Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian
Yikes, that sounds like a lawsuit. Hope you and the puppers are ok.

Have you tried clearing your browser data cache? Always a pain since it logs you out of everything, but that is the most common culprit I've found when having a device specific issue with a site
Old Feb 25th, 2022, 04:43 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11815
dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen
There's no way I could keep up with the pace of this game, but you know I always love your world Atalla! I'll try and keep an eye on this one from a distance and maybe sometime in the future if you need a sub, I'll be there.
Old Mar 6th, 2022, 05:56 PM
Official RPGX dinosaur!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6434
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
Ouch, that sounds rough! Best of luck and health!

I didn't make an application and that's because I won't have the time to devote to this game. But if someone does drop out, would you keep me in mind? Thinking about following this game as reading material, when it starts.

On a trip to London, if you were expecting a post... Don't, I guess... But read that in a kind way.
Old Mar 22nd, 2022, 09:58 PM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Lachesis
Hi im really new to all this and i usually really enjoy creating high concept characters that feel really fleshed out for the world that they live in, is it normal to ask if there is open spaces in games on this forum? Im very interested in joining in on this