Notices

Old 11-22-2019, 03:20 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 51
Silkentoes
New player.

Hello. Iím new, obviously. I hope to find a group to join, or several depending on how much I can get on the site.

The systems I know best are Anima, Zweihander, Dread, 5.0, and a little Star Wars. Iíve played others, but they mostly fell through.

For now, Iím just trying to familiarize myself with the site, the navigation, and how everything works. Iíve PbP before, and had loads of fun.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:35 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 21165
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodmorning Silkentoes,

(not sure if I used a 'goodmorning' in my other post replying to you, sorry if I missed that). Welcome over here and last time I checked there are a lot of 5E games recruiting. Not sure about the other games you are looking for though. May I recommend requesting a solo game though? We offer a short and sweet adventure on the site where you get a private DM who will guide you through the play-by-post stuff like writing a post, rolling the dice for combat, skill checks and saves, the lay-out of a post and more. You can ask questions if you have them and get into an adventure at the same time (link is in my signature if you are interested)

Unfortunately, I do not hve an answer to your diceless Dread-game possibilities- question but hopefully others know more than I do
Old 11-22-2019, 09:14 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20896
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

You have perfect timing, there's a game of Anima looking for players as we type! Haha, and upon further inspection, it looks like you've already found it! Bravo! I love to see newbies hit the ground running!

We're a lot more than just play by post though! We have advice sections for both players and GMs, more forum games than you can shake a stick at and even a dedicated creative writing wing called the library! If you have free time, we can kill it for you!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Old 11-22-2019, 06:45 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 59393
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
welcome!

glad you joined us here, hope you have a good time. If you loved PBP in the past, you will love it here, I promise.

Happy gaming!