twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jul 24th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 476
olhado olhado olhado olhado olhado
Unless Garrett's face is made of Algae chips, I see no reason for his face to be consumed in any way. Such pessimism seems like a deficiency of Mandatory Fun? I will make sure to keep a close watch on you, fellow citizen. For your sake.
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 05:47 PM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10085
rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemming23 View Post
Sounds good to me. That gives Garrett time to think about his life choices too before he gets his face eaten off on monday.
Garrett? That name does not conform to Friend Computers standard protocol for official designations. Answering to a designation that does not conform to standard protocol sounds like the sort of thing that only someone in a ”Secret Society“ would do. I can’t say for sure, because I have never been in a ”Secret Society.” Perhaps it would help if I passed all of this on to Friend Computer. After all, since Friend Computer knows all and sees all, I’m sure he’ll have no problem determining if such wanton disregard for carefully formulated official designations is behavior indicative of a ”Secret Society.” Don’t worry, I'll be certain to make sure Friend Computer knows that this information came from you so that you receive your well-deserved termination relocation.
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Mature-ish Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2009
Talkin Talkin Talkin Talkin Talkin Talkin Talkin Talkin Talkin Talkin Talkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkin View Post
Since the number of new applications has slowed down, I'm thinking about pushing up the application deadline to July 26th. Please let me know if that would be a problem for anyone.
In light of the lack of objections, the deadline to apply is now July 26th at 12:00 pm (noon) EST.

This is also the deadline for reporting any further incompetence, insubordination, and/or treason on that part of the other applicants.

Applicants are also free to create patriotic odes to The Computer, or to compose an epic, genre-bending rap-opera about High Programmer Ham-U-LTN, and his murder at the hands of nefarious Commie mutant traitor Aaron-B-URR.

Last edited by Talkin; Jul 24th, 2020 at 07:51 PM.
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Downers 4th Regiment CO

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8650
sageheart sageheart sageheart sageheart sageheart sageheart sageheart sageheart sageheart sageheart sageheart
Alas I wasn't able to get something up in time! So excited to see a solid number of players joining up though. I will lurk and watch this game, and perhaps at a later point I will have the time to join something like this!
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Mature-ish Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hey all, thanks to everyone who applied! I will review the apps and make a final decision later today.
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 09:09 AM
Mature-ish Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hi all, I sent out PMs to everyone about acceptance decisions for the game. There were alot of great applications and you made it very tough to choose. Here is a link to the game forum.

Thank you all again for applying.
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 09:20 AM
Rhymes with 'frothers'

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2303
bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers
Will also be lurking - need a break after Outplay! But will be watching with interest