The Difference

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1167
Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split
The Infinite Staircase

Game NameThe Infinite Staircase
Game SystemDnD 5e
ThemePlanar Exploration, Tounge 'n Cheek Humor, and of course - Survival!
FlavourDark and Gritty to downright Bizarre. Immersive storyline will range from 'Saving the Multiverse' to PvP Combat.
Plot Summary
REBOOTING/ToTIS v2.3.2 ...
DECOMPRESSING ARCHIVED GAME PARAMETERS>>>RUN\NOSTALGIA.EXE
COMPILING STAIRCASE ...
RESEARCHING FORGOTTEN FRIENDS ...
EXTRACTING PREVIOUS LESSONS ...
RECANTING THE OATH OF SANGAS (DM LASHINGS>>>EXE)

.... This may take a few minutes. Please wait. ....

PARAMETERS LOADED. [MAPPACK OLD AND SAD.]
SEARCHING PLAYER BASE/2E ...

*NONE FOUND*

SEARCHING PLAYER BASE/5E ...

Screed
left-aligned image

You think the world is a big place? Think the wilds are untamed and that webs of political intrigue are endless?
You ever seen the Cage, berk? The Great Wheel?
The view alone is enough to drive any'you bloods barmy.
What if I told you 'The world' is but a tiny crystal sphere in a huge bath of chaotic ....suds.
And that's just the Primes, berk. Home to all those addle-cove sods who think their 'gods' are the Highman.
Everyone's got an Idea. They've got it all figured out.
Well, you too, eh?
What if I told you it's time to quit rattlin your bone-box.
Open the door. Take the Stairs. Because out here, it's not what you say - it's what you believe.

Our AdventureWe will begin our atypical adventure in the typical fashion at the 'Misty Beard', an exotic tavern in Waterdeep's North Ward. The story will quickly detour onto the planes via The Stairs. The Infinite Staircase is a realm of Selune, wherein a stair climbs up from her palace when the moon is full, and becomes a conduit for interplanar travel. Doorways to the stair appear wherever civilization pursues artistic endeavors, or express creativity. The stair seemingly goes on forever without need of supports or direction.

This adventure is loosely based on the module 'Tales from the Infinite Staircase' in the Planescape Setting, but I almost never stay true to form, so even if you've read the mod, expect many surprises. You will have the options to become a great thespian in the Gamut of the Gods!

Player's will have tough choices to make, and suffer extreme consequences for doing so.

Application
As I'm sure you've already gathered, this game will be a bit unorthodox.

I will be asking for two separate parties: one 'Protagonists', and the other 'Antagonists'. Good-ish and more or less Evil alignments, respectively. Please indicate which team your applying for and why. Yes, I do plan on PvP! Hopefully several skirmishes before a nice showdown

App Template
Your application for now should just be:
Character Name/Gender/Race:
Class:
Alignment:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Background: (include reason for staying at the Misty Beard)
Party: (Protagonist or Antagonist and why)

Yes, I have run a game like this before, this is in fact the 4th or 5th version of it so far, albeit, this will be the first time I've done it in 5e, as before it's always been a 2e game. All of which ended in delightful and unmitigated disaster. Won't you come join us?

Although I'm not looking for a novela, I do enjoy the story much moreso than mechanics, and would like mature, dedicated gamers if possible, but all are welcome to apply. I have played tabletop for many years, and have ran many games of several rulesets for loads of epic tales!

Info

I would like from you at least 1-2 post per week. As close to daily during combat please, though these posts need not to be so detailed.

28 point buy system for ability scores (No Min/Maxing Please)

Starting Level 3

Reserving final call on anything, but most books and specs allowed, just please list your sources so that I may find them, thanks. Try not abuse the good natured point of the game by trying to min/max or make powercharacters/munchkins/twinks, this is not that kind of game.

Applicants

Applicant Character Race Class Align Team
GoombaJosh Reed A. Keulth Human Monk (Kensei) NG Protagonists
Elanir Istrian „Firehair“ (Istrigoth) Human Warlock(Fiend) NE Antagonists
Odyssey Ciaran Rune Drow Ranger TN Either

~~~

Interested
Strange2099
lydklein
ElilHroiRah
TheOneTrueClone
voodoozombie
Alemar
**Also Looking for a Co-DM! Please Msg if Interested! **

The Grand Ol' Stair
right-aligned image

The River Styx is a putrid Stream,
Oceanus is too good for me,
Olympus takes too long to climb,
Yggdrasil is just a tree
but the Infinite Staircase takes you there,
the Grand Old Stair goes e'rywhere.
A few short steps will bring us home, and fulfill our e'ry dream...

- a Wise Old Man...

[REBOOTING, PING TIMEOUT: 07.31.2020...]

Last edited by Split; 07-17-2020 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-13-2020, 01:38 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 542
GoombaJosh GoombaJosh GoombaJosh GoombaJosh GoombaJosh GoombaJosh
Oh, this is an interesting concept, I'll just leave this placeholder here for now

Books I'm using:Xanathar's Guide to Everything and Variant Human
Application
right-aligned image

Character Name: Reed A. Keulth
Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Monk (Kensei)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Background: Sage
Physical Description: Reed's hair color is blond and his beard is as rugged and grizzled as his hair, he stands 6'8" tall with brown predatory eyes, and a muscular build. Over this dangerous looking figure he wears monastic robes with a red belt and a red cloak, he also carries a shortsword and it's sheathe is covered with a strange druidic symbols.
Personality: Reed, despite his appearance, is a calm and intelligent individual and is a firm believer of the Tenets of the Ancients and that beauty points to the truth. He can be a good listener to other's woes and is used to helping those of simple-mindedness. His quick to act when someones in danger and is friendly to those allied with him and his goals. Due to his recent upbringing in life, he usually isolates himself from civilization and mostly visits local taverns for some good tales and a good drink. Living the life of a wandering monk can be lonely sometimes.

Backstory: Reed A. Keulth is the son of Frazil Alyssum, banker and ex-paladin. Frazil was a green knight that was in service to various druidic circle until he married to merchant girl named Frida Keulth and gave up his knighthood to move in with Frida at Waterdeep. However she passed away as soon as Reed was born and since Frazil didn't want to abandon Frida's estate to tax collectors, he picked a banker job where he spent his days doing desk work to support him and his son. However, even if his not a paladin anymore and he lost his wife, he still follows his oath and teaches his son to do so as well. This gave Reed an interest in nature and inspired him to uphold these Tenets.

When Reed was a teen, he joined up with a local druid circle near Waterdeep as an initiate. Learning only a few spells in order to understand nature and the light his father keeps mentioning. It was also evident that he was a studious initiate, always asking about the history of the circles and famous members. However one day, Reed found his house burned to the ground and his father was found missing, the only remains was his father's sheath which was engraved in druidic, the Tenets of his oath. Reed was then taken into custody by the city guard for suspicion of arson, their he met someone who trained him how to fight and be his mentor onward, Yen, a wandering red cloaked swordman that had an eye for the boy since his exploits in the woods. Yen warned Reed that he was an old friend of his father and that Waterdeep's underworld seek to kill him and everyone he loves, so he freed Reed from jail and decided to travel across the country together. Reed was now under Yen's tutelage, were he trained the initiate ruthlessly in martial arts and how to use a blade as an extension of his body.

It took him a few years for his training to be over, and continuous wandering across mountaintops and forests to complete his training. During this time, Master Yen taught his pupil to be merciless towards his opponent and extinguish all fears in the acts of violence, he saw improvement in his pupil, so much improvement that he gave him a red belt and cloak and told him that he was ready for the initiation. His master explained to Reed that he lied about being friends with his father, he told him that he was in an secret organization called the Scarlet Brotherhood, an elite group of nomadic warriors from across the lands and he revealed to him that he knew where his father's location is and that he was working with crooks and smugglers. His final test was to assassinate him and then he'll join the brotherhood where they will purge Waterdeep and it's corruption. In response and remembering the Tenets, Reed refused his master's cause and ran off, wandering by himself now.

A few years has pass since, and Reed wanders near Waterdeep, looking for his father's trail. During his time wandering and sometimes begging for food and money, he learned an appreciation for the fine arts and believed that theirs a philosophical truth in beauty. He even decided to paint as a hobby, though it often comes off crude due to his lack of painting supplies or expertise. His combat skills have degraded in recent years but he still wears the red cloak and belt as it's the only warm attire he has for winter seasons. When he has money to spare or is in need of entertainment, he goes to the Misty Beard to have a drink or listening to the drunken woes of the regulars. It's a good change of pace then wandering aimlessly or begging for food, and he likes the company.

Party: Protagonist, I couldn't think of a bad guy concept at the time of typing.

Last edited by GoombaJosh; 07-14-2020 at 06:48 AM.
Old 07-13-2020, 02:24 AM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2299
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
what starting level ?

Also could we apply for both a protagonist and an antagonist ? Ofcourse being accepted for only one.

Last edited by Jasontheswift; 07-13-2020 at 03:03 AM.
Old 07-13-2020, 09:35 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3651
Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099
Very interested! Though, I'll have to weigh whether I can swing 2x/week (daily in combat? I sure hope that those posts are excused even further from being 'novellas', if that's so!)
Old 07-13-2020, 06:24 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5594
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
The application is complete, unless I am required to change something.

Istrian Firehair
right-aligned image
Name: Istrian „Firehair“ (Istrigoth)
Race: Human
Class: Warlock (Fiend)
Alignment: NE
Background: Courtier (Retainer of House Talmost)

Physical Description: Istrian was given the name „Firehair“ by his patroness, Lady Hyara II of House Talmost, because of his distinctive copper-reddish hair. The noblewoman named him thusly in an attempt to honor Sune, the goddess most important in her line of work. The unusual color of the young man’s hair contrasts nicely with his clear blue eyes, granting him a particular charm. Istrian stands at six feet tall, is more lithe than muscular and his unblemished skin makes his young age obvious. The clothes he wears are always fashionable and of the highest quality, proof of the skill of the army of weavers and tailors working for Lady Hyara’s House

Personality: Istrian attempts to present a calm, serious and somewhat distant facade in an attempt to hide the great anger seething within him for being the victim of a great injustice, as he feels. He always appears proper, knowing just the right thing to say to please others, though his politeness is usually marked by a certain coldness. It takes significant effort for the young man to present a warmer, more passionate side, though he will do so when it serves his goals. Above all else, Istrian is ruthless and will leave no situation unexploited as long as he won’t be called to face the consequences.

Party: Antagonists. I usually play heroic and compassionate characters and would love to try roleplaying a more self-serving individual.

Last edited by Elanir; 07-13-2020 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-13-2020, 11:22 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6735
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
@Elinir- fancy seeing you here. Hmm which party are u applying for? (Kidding. NE, huh?)

@Split- will just put my placeholder here for now. 2x a week is something to think about, but the game is tempting enough for this placeholder...
Old 07-14-2020, 12:47 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5594
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
Quote:
Originally Posted by lydklein View Post
@Elinir- fancy seeing you here. Hmm which party are u applying for? (Kidding. NE, huh?)
I am all about trying something new! I have never before played a NE character, should be fun! Istrian sure could use an evil companion though... (Yes, that comment can and should be interpreted as an invitation, request and encouragement, Lyd).
Old 07-14-2020, 06:49 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 542
GoombaJosh GoombaJosh GoombaJosh GoombaJosh GoombaJosh GoombaJosh
App is done, that took me sometime, anyway feedback is much appreciated ;p
Old 07-15-2020, 07:42 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
ElilHroiRah ElilHroiRah
Dworic the Eladrin
right-aligned image
Sex: Male
Character Name: Dworic
Race: Summer Eladrin
Class: Storm Sorcerer
Alignment: LG
Physical Description: Fairly short by elf standards, with skin that tends to rest a bright gold, he's a long-limbed and fairly wiry individual. He has long white hair that falls to his mid-back; since his transformation he grows his hair without cutting as a replacement for his beard (which he can no longer really grow). His skin colour is also almost as liable to change as the weather. When in the depths of stoic melancholy it becomes a cold blue-silver, as just one example of a more common seasonal change, while channeling the fury of his inner storm into outer feats of magic on occasion turns his skin a storm cloud's fierce black, with eyes and hair set to an almost liquid burning white.
Personality: Before he fell on the hard times of his current form Dworic was, or at least considered himself to be, a fairly standard Duergar. Sure, he'd lived the last few years before his current spell of misfortune in a different flavour of misfortune, living as an outcast from his clan. But he'd always felt he'd been true to the spirit of Laduger; the Grey Protector had marched stoically through every misfortune for his Duergar-kin, and would've had them returned to their seat at the table of dwarvenkind had he not been betrayed by Moradin. He'd never intended Duergar to live for so little, to live for nothing, not even each other. This knowledge came whispered to him from a voice not his own that spoke strangely inside his head. For those who gleaned this fact, Dworic was merely a defective Duergar, broken by the unknowable ways of the curse of their psionic potential. But to him this voice, strange, distorted but reassuring, could only have come from Laduger himself.
As a typical Duergar he was, he is, intensely stoic and intensely proud. Proud of his cunning, and what it won him and kept him. Proud of his determination too; or at least that's what he called the intense, obsessive, vigilance -that borders on paranoia- that strikes him whenever there is something he must keep hold of. He once ran some twenty miles without stopping to warn his clan of an incoming orc assault; left out of the retelling of this feat is the all-encompassing paranoia that drove away any hint of pause with very real seeming vulturous spectres that he believed dogged his every step.
And now Dworic strives to be this vision of himself -clever, unflappable in loyalty and conviction- while fighting a (likely unwinnable) battle against the sudden, violently capricious and emotional energy that now inhabits him. Used to patiently grinding himself into a position of mental fortitude he now struggles to keep up with the emotions that outpace his oversight, launching him down entirely alien paths of action that he can only belatedly recognise the foolishness of. His resolution now burns a fire within him that demands quick and overwhelming action in response to any threat, any danger, any *thing*. His fears now when run rampant turn ice cold and leave to die any concerns or "warmth" he has for others, freezing his will in unbreakable vigilance towards an outside world where *everything* is a threat. His tastes, once Spartan now threaten to rocket him into extravagant indulgences. The ceaseless energy born of his determination in the face of risk is no longer a factory of endless units of cool focus, but instead drives his mind in a madcap dash along endless loops of whirring, breathless thought. And yet beneath it all he finds a new kinship with Elvish thought in the tingling, skin prickling melancholy of half-heard song carried by the pale moonlight that falls on him in those moments where he finds that old, still, certain calm. A comforting companion to help reassure him that he did not stray in leaving, that the true old ways and worship could connect to ways of things his old kin had wrongly turned their back on.
left-aligned image
Background (include reason for staying at the Misty Beard): Outlander
I'll try to keep this short as some of it is already covered in the "Personality".
Dworic grew up in a fairly standard Duergar clan and followed a youthful rise that seemed to promise his topping out at a fairly standard Duergar. The specific nature of his being served to curtail this deeply archetypal path through life, however, as a strange voice in his head spoke to him strange notions of care that he ought to hold for those of his clan. Eventually this thought, that he ought to treat his clansmen well and with (some) regard for their well being, was found out by said clansmen who very much disagreed with the idea that he ought to care overmuch about them. And so he left to be with those Duergar out in the world who thought as he did. That is, he left to wonder first the Underdark and then sunken ruins of the lands above, entirely on his own.
It was on one such wonder that he came upon the means of his current warped character. In some backroom of alien technological design he found a strange pod that housed within it the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes upon, real or imagined. This, in hindsight, was a very strange response given this woman was fair, lithe, soft, and entirely without beard, a far cry from the woman he'd known and wanted when back with his kind. And yet at the time her lovely visage filled him with a Duergar's iron certainty; he needed to save her. This might've proved a difficult task to do for any mind filled with notions of trying to understand the indecipherable tech landscape that surrounded this pod. But for Dworic they were worthy of no mind. Foolish tricks, he thought from some unknown corner of his mind, set to dazzle and distract those who lack a dwarves' nose for the truth. And so he instead opted for the obvious solution; he crashed his axe into the translucent surface of the pod until, at a point far beyond the point at which any other being would've figured this course for a dead end, his "uncountable+1"th strike broke the surface. Then he did something inexplicably foolish, which at the time seemed an absolutely necessary course of action; he held his hands to the crack as it grew, with the aim of somehow holding in place the strange liquid substance in which this girl floated aloft. And yet, somehow this worked. Or at least seemed to. As the outcome of this course of action has set his life on an entirely different path to an entirely unknowable end, it remains to be seen whether or not his choice then was the right one. But it worked. The liquid broke through the crack and drove outwards, only to catch in his hands, somehow. Before drawing into them, somehow. What followed this is uncertain, at least to Dworic. The liquid...became him? It flowed into him and erased the hard boundaries of his certain form. He was driven adrift; as his body filled his will was spread out across an endless expanse of ocean. Beholding the sky above he saw the moon fall through the black cloud sky to rest above the surface of him. It seemed to unfurl as it fell, until the beautiful face of the girl -small, soft, eyes as large and captivating as the moon itself- was looking down upon all of him.
She smiled. Or at least she seemed to, her eyes lidded like she was half-awoken from some warm and fuzzy dream.
She thanked him. Or at least she seemed to.
And then she was gone. Or at least she seemed to be.
He awoke then as he often awakes now, startled by sudden clap of thunder, feeling like he'd risen out of his own endless ocean, and passed through her smiling visage.
He awoke then as he always awakes now -in the form of some seasonal elf with the powers of the temperamental heavens raging within.
Opening his eyes then he found the room almost entirely unchanged -there was no liquid on the floor, no shattered remains of the seal he broke, but also now no girl. He spent many days after this coming to terms with his strange powers and stranger form, but like a true Duergar one thing sat lodged and immoveable in his mind from the very off:
Whoever that girl was, she would be found. Seeing her again was the only way to confirm that he'd truly saved her.
And now, many days and miles removed from these ruins he sits in the Misty Beard, very certain that he has arrived at a turning of the tides. The moonlight seemed to fall in places colder on him from the top of the terrifyingly high ceiling of the surface world, guiding him here, where he needed to be.
In his dreams an infinite climb through a fragmented and fractured world that fell in his peripherals, his eyes fixed upwards on the siren call of liquid ivory moonlight, forever out of reach, forever falling on him like a lover's gentle(?) caress.
Party (Protagonist or Antagonist and why): I figure Dworic for the protagonist type. Not because he's interested overmuch in saving the world or doing "good", but he is certain in his belief that those who you call your companions -provided they can do most of the heavy lifting of keeping themselves alive (although of course, if they couldn't he'd be loathe to call them a companion)- ought to be treated well. Protected. Helped when the need arose. All favours they need to return in kind, as is only good and right. No need for anything showy or mushy, but while dwarves were liable to betray the vigilance conviction demands with infidelious forays into drink, into the "art" of the shiny things they make, a duergar knows that duty to others requires a perpetual focus, a constant working over of the world by a keen mind hunting for every gap, for every edge and opportunity. Such singular focus on the welfare of others, whoever they are, seems fairly antithetical to the antagonist creed.
Plus, he's out here looking for a girl he likes
Who wants any of that s*** in their club for ganking the gullible for gold?

Last edited by ElilHroiRah; 07-30-2020 at 02:38 AM.
Old 07-15-2020, 10:41 PM
The Difference

Tools
User Statistics
Hello everyone, and thankyou for your interest in my strange game! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all... had a very hectic week already and have been just bushwacked.

So it would seem the posting rate is a little steep for the group, which is totally understandable and we can lax that back some. I just wanted to suggest daily combat postings to keep things moving, as I'm sure anyone who's played here before knows, combat can drag out for months and after just a couple 'short' skirmishes, the fatigue can really set in. In this vein I am totally fine also with very simple attack post one-liners, not every swing of the sword needs to be a full-on dragonball episode. It's just I've seen a lot of games die or go stale too early because of some minor happenstance like a small discussion over a ruling can bring things to a standstill. Anywho, I just wanted to inspire everyone to try and keep the momentum going is all. We can discuss this further and work up something that fits for everyone once we get the game going.

@JasontheSwift: Hello sir, long time! Good to see you again. I figured we would start at level 3, and of course you can apply for both parties. Neutral characters could even potentially apply for both, lol.

@Elanir and GoombaJosh: Both your apps look great, and I love the backstories. Well done both of you, Now hopefully we'll get a few more!

@ElilHroiRah: no worries, all are welcome! Besides, we wont be in Waterdeep long me thinks!

Ok I'll be back tomorrow, have a good night all!
Old 07-16-2020, 04:04 PM
Freelance Bum

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1368
TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone
Posting interest. Certainly sounds like a good time. Are blood hunters allowed? (Not saying I definitely want to play one, but there are a few ideas percolating in that direction)

The Blood Hunter class -
https://www.dndbeyond.com/classes/blood-hunter

Oath Taker
Old 07-16-2020, 05:10 PM
The Difference

Tools
User Statistics
@TheOneTrueClone: sure I'll allow that, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Old 07-16-2020, 07:27 PM
Epic Level Enchatment

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7904
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
I'd welcome feedback if you have any!

COMPLETED

Character DetailsName: Ciaran Rune
Race: Drow
Alightment: TN
Class: GloomstalkerRanger (3)

left-aligned image

Appearance:
Standing 5' 11" with a slim but athletic build, Ciaran has a silent and threatening feel about him, and an unsettling propensity for few words. Amber, almond-shaped eyes are ever-watching from under a weathered hood-- a hood that covers the long, obvious Elven ears. Most of his dark grey skin is covered by scars beneath earth-toned clothing that are utilitarian and patched with care. Black, disheveled hair has been pulled back and away from his face.

Personality:
Ciaran is purposeful and driven. Like an arrow shot from his bow, there is never a word wasted or spoken without forethought. He is keen on his surroundings and tends to watch and listen. Calm and centered, many things don't appear to bother the Drow-- unless unfair accusations or goading words are directed towards him; only then does Ciaran's temper flair. Those who know him best would come to an understanding that Ciaran is vindictive and without mercy-- but not without a reason and calculation.

Backstory:

Party: Protagonist/Antagonist. This concept could really go either way! I love exploring the morally gray areas of character and motivations.

Basic Details
Background: Noble

Personality Traits:
  • Even a fool, when holding his peace, is counted wise; And he that shuts his lips is esteemed as a man of understanding.
  • Patience and keen insight are strategic tools to win allies and defeat enemies.
Flaws:
  • I remember every insult I've received and nurse a silent resentment toward anyone who's ever wronged me.
  • I am driven, but sometimes I'm blinded by my own pursuits.
Ideal:
  • Vengeance: Those who ruined my life will pay dearly. Anyone who gets in my way will share the same fate.
Bond:
  • My destiny was stolen from me, the life I rightfully should have lived. I'll have my revenge upon those responsible.
RP Sample: My Aasimar warlock's repercussions and feelings after finding out his actions harmed his twin brother

I took the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Odyssey; 07-27-2020 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Found a really cool portrait. So, I had to switch it out!
Old 07-16-2020, 08:42 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1557
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
Sounds interesting and a lot of fun. Throwing my hat into the ring!

Would the UA Mystic be allowed? Or Oathbreaker Paladin? Just wondering....

http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/do.../UAMystic3.pdf

Last edited by voodoozombie; 07-16-2020 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-17-2020, 02:33 AM
One who has seen the end

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1094
Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei
This seems like an interesting game... but I'm a little wary on the lack plot detail. There are numerous ways for potential pro and an 'tagonist' to be in a bar/in. What makes the protagonist and antagonist against each other besides their alignment? I can easily make an evil character a protagonist and a good character an antagonist (if they had lofty goals). Is there a reason one is chasing the other? How easily will we be able to return to how home plane after the 'adventure' starts?