User Statistics
RPXP: 451
routzong routzong routzong routzong routzong
left-aligned image
Name: Urthus Varcona
Race: Tiefling
Class: Sorcerer (Shadow)
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Character Appearance: Urthus stands 6' tall, fairly average for a tiefling of his age. His silver eyes seem to stare into and those who he gazes upon and ghostly white hair falls around a set of modest, assymterical horns. He walks with confidence and appears to always be in command of any situation.

Background: Growing up in the slums of Baldur's Gate, Urthus swore that he would leave the slums and succeed in this world. As soon as he was old enough he left his childhood home, and spent the next few years making a living by taking advantage of others. Forgery of art and treasures was a favorite source of income, but he was not above straight robbery and theft when the situation demanded it. Of course a life of this type meant he needed to move frequently, never staying for more than a month or two in the same location. So while he did successfully leave the slums, he still was not sure if he could call his life a success. It was in his best interest to remain invisible, changing names, costumes and personalities. During one of these moves, he stumbled upon a gullible looking dwarf and attempted to sell him an ordinary dagger as a magical artifact. Unfortunately for him, his victim noticed the forgery immediately and fell into a hellish rage. As Urthus turned to flee the alley before the authorities heard the commotion, he could here loud incatations flying from the mouth of the Dwarf. One of the few words he recognized and heard repeatedly was the invocation of the name of Shar. "May the darkness of the Shadowfell trap you in this pathetic existence forever". Urthus wondered to himself what terrible spell was about to be cast upon him as he flew down the dirty back alleys he'd spent the previous two days memorizing. After a nearly hour long circuitous route through the city and out to a desolate cave in the woods, Urthus noticed no immediate pain and saw no pursuers. Possibly the Sharrite dwarf had miscast his spell?

However, after a few days had passed Urthus had moved to another area of the city and began to spin his webs of deceit among the locals again. During a particularly wild account of a tale of adventure to recover a "rare magical item", he began to notice that as he told his story he could hear the background sounds of his tale, seemingly coming from nowhere. After a few days of practice at his hideout in the woods, he could easily conjure realistic images of the artifacts and other objects, as well as the sounds associated with whatever false tale he was weaving. Combining that with his Teifling ability to control fire, he was a master storyteller, using lighting, sounds and illusion to enthrall his audience. Thinking back to his encounter with the dwarf, he was almost happy at being caught, if these new talents were truly his "curse", he would gladly take this curse again.

He began to wonder more, almost craving knowledge about the Shadowfell. What other power's could he gain if he embraced this "curse"? During a drunken evening of story telling and planting the seeds of future scams, Urthus heard a tale of an "Infinite Staircase" hidden in a tavern called the "Musty Bard" somewhere in the North Ward in Waterdeep. A place where one could traverse the planes of the multiverse. This seemed as good a place as any to begin a quest to learn more of the Shadowfell and other planes of existence in this world. Urthus began to plan his trip immediately and soon left for Waterdeep.

Party: Antagonist due to the nature of his livelihood and my desire to RP a less than good character.

Last edited by routzong; Aug 24th, 2020 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Rewrote backstory based on excellent feedback
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 11:16 PM
Freelance Bum

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1438
TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone
Ugh, it always feels like it takes me forever to finish an application. At least this one isn't being posted the day of the deadline.

Application
right-aligned image

Name: Kane Diren

Race: High Elf

Class: Blood Hunter (Order of the Lycan)

Background: Noble

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Description: Kane is a severe, regal looking High Elf who walks with an air of superiority.. In other words, he is much like many High Elves. His skin is the tan of one who has spent a lot of time out of doors. He keeps his midnight-black hair at a medium length. Amber eyes watch every one who goes past, as if judging them. And finding not many to be worthwhile.

Personality: Kane lives for the hunt. He is selfish and self-serving, caring little about the needs of others. Good and evil are just quaint concepts to him, with little basis in reality. There is no good, no evil, just predator and prey. Yet he is no fool - predators often hunt better in packs. And even cows can stampede. The wise hunter knows when to strike, when to retreat, and when to abandon the chase altogether. Patience and observation are key. The best hunters can walk amongst the herds, unnoticed until they choose to strike. Kane has proven to be a very good hunter.

History: Prey. That’s all most people are. Fit only to be slaughtered at the whims of what few predators there are. Kane used to be like that. Just a simple, stupid creature, walking through life in a haze. Weak. Unaware of the glories of the hunt. His family had wealth and influence, and he was raised with the utmost of care. And like with most wealthy families, they had secrets.

Alongside several other families from across the continent, the Diren’s ran a secret order of blood hunters. Utilizing ancient texts, they started to train a small army. Their purpose was equal parts noble and naive - use the dark to fight for the light. Defend the innocent from the terrors that stalk the night. Yada yada yada, blah blah blah. Fools and idiots, with more money than good sense. You can’t fight dark with dark. You can only succumb.

Kane was never supposed to join. At least not at his age. He was the youngest son, the one you’re supposed to protect. A werewolf attack changed that. He was bitten, and his family had a choice - hide him away every full moon, or let him train with the hunters. And so he joined the ranks. They tried to teach him to control the beast, to never give in to base impulses. That is a sign of weakness. How wrong they were.

That whole order is dead now, of course. You can’t kill the things that bump in the night without them taking notice. And if you’re a secret organization, no one will come to your aid when the hordes descend upon you. In this case, it was a pack of werewolves. How magnificent they were! Pure aggression, sweeping in like a storm. It was then Kane realized the truth of the world - you’re either predator, or prey. He chose to be a predator. As the other hunter’s died around him, he gave himself over to the beast. Fully, for the first time. The next thing he was aware of was waking in a shallow stream. He was covered in blood. Whose, he still cannot say. But he was alone. And alive - more alive than he’d ever felt before. How could he have repressed this? No more. Now he would live as he was meant to. Now, the world was his.

Writing Sample: The Visitor stopped at a cafe in North Ward, as he did every morning. Or at least every morning in the two weeks since Kane had begun stalking him. He clearly wasn’t a city native. His clothes, mannerism, and accent were all wrong. So he was a Visitor. He carried himself with confidence. It was clear that he was a warrior of some kind. He had certainly seen his share of battles. And Kane had decided that his time amongst the living was coming to an end.

He had first noticed the man when he had come to the Misty Beard for the first time. Kane was staying at the tavern for a few months, as he usually did when he visited the city. It was a good place to find prey - a wide array of people walked through those doors. His chose his targets with care. He enjoyed a challenge, yes. Yet anyone too high profile, and there would be a massive manhunt. One also couldn’t hunt too often. Serial killers draw notice. Besides, killing wasn’t the point. The real pleasure was in what came before. As in right now, as Kane watched his next victim go about his daily routine. He would be there for about an hour. Afterwards, he would take a leisurely stroll to the City of the Dead. Every day. Predictable and boring, that was The Visitor.

Not for much longer. Kane rose from where he had been sitting and stretched. Time for a stroll. The City of the Dead was lovely this time of year. One could just spend hours there. So many nice, secluded areas. Once could almost get lost. Someone just might today. The Visitor noticed him getting up. He flashed him a friendly smile. One that was almost wolfish. The Visitor smiled back, but he seemed slightly unnerved. Perhaps he sensed something was off. Maybe he would bolt. Maybe he would fight. Either way, he would die - that’s what prey does. It’s just natures way.

Team: Antagonists. I wanted to try my hand at a chaotic evil character who could still play nice with others. Or at least not murder everything in sight.

Oath Taker

Last edited by TheOneTrueClone; Jul 29th, 2020 at 11:40 PM.
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 11:18 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6646
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
Character Application
right-aligned image

Name: Jakob Lynch
Race: Half Elf
Class: Warlock
Background: Charlatan
Personality Traits: I'm a born gambler who can't resist taking a risk for a potential payoff. I pocket anything I see that might have some value.
Ideal: Aspiration. I'm determined to make something of myself. (Any)
Bond: I fleeced the wrong person and must work to ensure that this individual never crosses paths with me or those I care about.
Flaw: I'm convinced that no one could ever fool me the way I fool others.

Description: Jakob is quite an attractive young man, standing five foot eleven inches in height, and weighs approximately 190 pounds. He has a lithe not overly muscular build from years growing up on the streets. He has dark brown hair and a well groomed beard, and always wears stylish clothing at least in his own mind. He has ice blue eyes and a smile that tends to make the fairer sex swoon.

Personailty: Jakob seems larger than life to most he meets at first. He is obviously full of himself and considers himself exceptional. Growing up on the streets made him appreciate the finer things in life, and so long as he has coin he has no problem spreading it around freely. When playing cards or dice he is unshakable in his pursuit or winning the deal with the devil always close to the front of his mind. When dealing with others he is almost always polite, though sometimes he can come across as a bit condescending at the same time. Jakob always keeps up the facade of a lifestyle accustomed to wealth and privilege, preferring none know of his true origin and circumstance of his birth.

Background:

Willing to be a protagonist or Antagonist whichever is preferred.

Jakob Lynch

Last edited by JaredSyn; Aug 5th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 12:29 AM
Descent Gaming Bradenton

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1592
TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG
Name: Aoife (pronounced EE-fa).
Picture: (to come later)
right-aligned image
'Poison Ivy by Chrissie Zullo"

Race: Wood Elf
Class: Rogue (Arcane Trickster)
Background: Outlander

Personality Traits: I place no stock in wealthy or well mannered folk.
Ideal: the only constant is change
Bond: I suffer awful visions of a coming disaster.
Flaw: don't expect me to save those who can't save themselves
Description: Aoife iis seeking a legendary creature-- the pompatus of love. She hopes to have an old witch brew her a potion from the creature to make someone fall madly in love with her. The green skin is off putting to some. But she still seeks love.

The Pompatus of Love

This creature is similar to ermines, stoats, minks, weasels, and ferrets [I have a feeling that all of these are in the same family, feel free to correct me. ] It resides concurrently in the Ethereal and Prime Material planes of existence. On the Prime Material plane, it is intangible, can turn invisible at will, fading from sight. It can use the following spells from the wizard spell list: Friends, Minor Illusions, Charm Person and Magic Missile (they do no damage but cause disadvantage on saves vs. Enchantment magic), Counterspell and Dispel Magic. Once per day, it can cast Time Stop. Being intangible, it can be captured by those skilled enough to do so, but cannot be seized by force. Its skin can be turned into a stole or wrap that increases the wearer's base Charisma ability score by 2 points. The musk can be turned into a cologne or perfume that gives the wearer a charm person effect but the save used is Charisma instead of Wisdom. Finally, the heart. The heart is sought after in making love potions. The heart can be willingly given by the creature, at which point, it dies, sacrificing itself for the creation of the potion. Anyone in its presence when it dies suffers the effect of mild depression for d6 days. Otherwise killing its intangible form [which is immune to non magical attacks] does not yield its heart or any other part. It must be killed on the Ethereal plane to truly harm it.

I prefer to be a protagonist, since you seem to have a LOT more antagonist apps. Chaotic Neutral. I'll flesh out the background a little later. This is actually one I have written on a character sheet, and I don't have it with me at the moment. I might be able to get it put in a RPGX character sheet when I finish it up also, if I have any slots open. I think I do.

Last edited by TADHG; Aug 21st, 2020 at 10:16 PM.
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 03:39 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 455
ElilHroiRah ElilHroiRah ElilHroiRah ElilHroiRah ElilHroiRah
Ok. Many days and pages passed where I first posted my app for Dworic is finally done
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Iä! Iä! Aethera fhtagn!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 46300
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
This is just a reminder to everyone that the deadline was tentatively the 31st (tomorrow), though with Split needing some time, there may be more for you as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
Hey all, sorry it's been so long since my last update.

My dog just past away the day before yesterday and I've been having a really hard time. I've had her for 11 years and loved her more than word can describe. The pain is terrible, and it's been difficult to focus. I had to take care of some things, but it's all starting to settle down now.

With that said, I'll still be needing some time to collect myself and get back in the saddle. Please dont think I'm dropping on you guys, I am very impressed with all these apps, have been really excited to play this with you all. This is going to be an amazing romp for sure. I am absolutely determined to keep this game alive this time.

Ok I'll be back in a few days with something more for you. Thankyou for your patience and understanding..and if you have fur-babies of your own, please go snuggle them. They always have to leave us too soon.

Goodnight everyone, take care.
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7127
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
Thank you @Aethera. We hope he is doing wel, all things considered.
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 01:04 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2257
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
For fun and to hopefully cheer you up:

TWINK THE MUNCHKIN, A Mini Maxed Barbarian
right-aligned image

Twink the Munchkin

Stout Male Halfling Barbarian C/G

Primal Path:Totem Warrior -- I have the leadership of a lion (wolf), the pounce of a tiger (tiger), the strength of a bear (bear), the speed of a horse (elk), and the winged dash of Pigasus (eagle).

Physical Description: The Mighty Twink stands just under 3 foot tall but weighs almost 50 pounds, from the top of his hairy bare feet to the top of his bright blue top knot. A chain shirt adds to his impressive physique under his sky blue surcoat and over his navy knee breeches. The surcoat is emblazoned with the jelly filled donut that symbolizes his guild, the Pastry Chef clan. He carries a heavy cleaver (as per battleax or falchion) but a cheery smile beneath his soaring mustache.

Personality: Twink is never scared or depressed, nor does he do a lot of thinking. His idea of strategy is the coordinated frontal assault (as opposed to the solo frontal assault) and he likes to pound his chest cheerfully to volunteer agreement with the ideas of his fellows. He thinks of himself as an irresistible force, whether in battle or when meeting sexy stout women. After all, what sexy stout woman could resist the combination of bravery, good cheer, muscles and cooking skills! However, he is no longer welcome in Munchkin land.

Backstory: Twink left the Land of Oz under something of a cloud. If he tells the story, he will assure you that the Mayor's wife was more than willing and it wasn't the first, or even the 10th time, but that's not the story she claimed when the Mayor came home early and saw Twink leaping out the ground story window (they are hobbits after all). Rather than have to take on the whole sheriff force, many of whom were his friends and most have families that would have grieved if Twink had been forced to lay them all low (lower anyway), he grabbed a travel pack and set forth for adventure. And now, he tarries at the Misty Beard. It's deep well structure makes him feel at home, none of this second story stuff, and the gooseberry jam is to die for. Besides, if there was ever a place for adventure, this was it!

Party Role: Twink is the life of any party, but even more than that, he is a HERO. He seeks to do good in this world, as well as to eat good food, and live the good life between adventures.

Stats: STR 15, DEX 14, CON 14, INT 8, WIS 11, CHA 13

Last edited by penbeast0; Jul 31st, 2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 02:56 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10148
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
Character Name/Gender/Race: Vaughn Beasley, male human.
Class: Lore Bard
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Physical Description: In relatively decent shape, Vaughn's enjoyment of sport has kept him healthy despite his penchant to overeat and spent time with his nose stuck in a book. Tall, with light skin, brown hair, and brown eyes he keeps his hair cut to middle length, so it falls into his eyes when not brushed back. With a lopsided smile, but clean teeth, and a nose which has been broken a few times playing rough, Vaughn's charm is in his easygoing nature more than raw physical attractiveness.

Personality: An affable young man with a mean streak for competitiveness and bravado, Vaughn is a blend of reckless and calculated. He is just smart enough to be confident in his abilities, but has fallen short enough times to be able to temper his own exuberance most of the time. Rarely able to turn down a physical challenge or interesting adventures, even ones he can't win, he enjoys the practical application of what he studies. Few things are off putting to him, and he thrives when out in the field, with his hands in the dirt. He is poor with money and greedy with things, his longstanding study and devotion to material culture of the present and past giving him a skewed preference for objects over cash. He tends towards spending his money freely, especially on charity and friends. Keen on recreation he enjoys physical competitive sports and riding horses.

Background: As a child he grew up in an upper middle class household of the Castle Ward, raised primarily by his father after his mother died. When his father remarried in Vaughn's early teens, his step mother encouraged his interest in history and magic over his father's merchant-craft, eventually convincing his father to pay for admission into the Silverymoon's Conclave. It was during his time at the college he developed his interest in artifacts of the past, and the important story the material objects of the past tell us. His hunger for obscure, interesting, or odd objects tends to take him to odd parts of the city when he's not at school, such as the Misty Beard.

Party: Protagonist, Vaughn may be cavalier with the rules when he can see the ends justifying the means, he doesn't have a malicious bone in his body. He opposes tyranny to his core and believes great power should be used in the pursuit of improving society and spreading knowledge, not control. Violence has a point, and there's a distinct line between playing rough in a competition and playing dirty even in a fight.
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 11:40 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 894
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Lornithil

Race: Wood Elf

Class: Celestial Warlock (Pact of the Chain)

Background: Outlander

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Description: Lornithil has the tall, thin build typical of wood elves, with dark brown eyes and light hair. While he still wears the green clothing of an elven forester, he has long since exchanged his hunter's bow and trapping gear for a traveler's staff and light armor.

Personality: Due to his deep-woods upbringing as part of a small and tightly knit wood-elvish haven, Lornithil is uncomfortable indoors and in crowded areas, and slow to make friends with strangers. However, over time he becomes very close to those he gets to know and is undyingly loyal to his friends, who he considers no different than his extended family.

History: Born deep in the High Forest of western Faerun, Lornithil was raised in the tradition of his family's haven, taking only what they needed from the ancient forest and in turn dedicating their lives to honoring the gods and protecting the land that gave them their lives. A simple patrol of the haven's boundaries gone horribly wrong set him on the warlock's path. He now travels the roads and rivers of the western coast in service of his divine patron, still protecting his home but in a very different way. His travels have recently brought him to Waterdeep where he is pursuing rumors of Dead Three cultists expanding out of Baldur's Gate.

Writing Sample: The first false light of dawn had just begun to show when Delloniel drew to a halt, raising her hand to alert the rest of the patrol; it was rare for a group of this size to walk the territory together, but two solo hunters had failed to return from the southwest edge. "There, when the breeze is from the west. Faint, but something", she whispered. Lornithil paused along with his cousins Thallir and Sirithel, all trying to catch the scent. Sirithel quietly replied, "Aye, you're right. Woodsmoke, unwashed bodies. Maybe salted meat. Not foul enough to be goblins or orcs. Perhaps a boat of human traders on the river?" Thallir nodded in agreement.

"Unusual this close to winter, sister,", whispered Lornithil, "and even then they stay to the Delimbyr and never come up the Heartblood, traders fear the Dire Wood too much. Besides, we'd have heard their rowers chanting a mile off." Delloniel frowned, then motioned for the group to ready their bows and move in silence. They began making their way west, following the wind.

The scent grew stronger as they neared the river. A longboat was drawn up on the western bank of the Heartblood, but there was no sign of its crew. Delloniel spoke, almost too low to hear. "That's no trader. Narrow and built for speed, not carrying cargo. Stay low."

Thallir moved to put a tree between himself and the boat, muttering, "Something's wrong. This close, we ought to hear them snoring if they're fool enough to sleep on board, and there's no watch on the bank or the deck." He peered north and south. "No one." The patrol froze for a moment, listening, and the breeze shifted from west to south but the scent remained. Sirithel looked south and hissed, "They're around us, why can't we see them?", and a hail of black-feathered arrows rained on the patrol. Thallir and Sirithel fell, Delloniel and Lornithil nocked arrows and loosed them blindly even as a second volley struck. Lornithil's last sight was Delloniel's bow hitting the ground, his last words were "Rillifane Rallathil, preserve us!", and the last thing he heard was wind rushing in the trees.

--------------------

Lornithil's sight returned, though he was unable to move. The place was the same, but the scene was distinctly different. The sound of rushing wind continued, the dawn light was now directionless and shadowless. Am I dead?

"Not quite, child, though that remains an option." The voice seemed to ride on the wind, then come from the trees, then vibrate through the ground where Lornithil lay bleeding. "You cling to life by the barest thread."

Who?, thought Lornithil. "You called me." The voice rose to the level of thunder, shaking the world. "You know my name."

The voice subsided to a whisper. "And I know yours, Lornithil of the High Forest. And my heart goes out to you. You and yours have given everything in my service, and I need you yet, and you need me. Let us come to an agreement then, and we will serve each other." Trapped in his still body, Lornithil was frozen with fear. What do you mean?

"Child, I am Rillifane Rallathil who you called. Those who laid you low and slew your tribemates are of the Dead Three, come from afar to seek abominations hidden in the Dire Wood. They would destroy your tribe's haven without a second thought, and they are not even the greatest of the threats to the High Forest." The ground shook as the voice rose. "Make this pact with me. I will fill you with power and you will be my agent, and the High Forest will be defended from outsiders." The voice echoed and faded to silence.

And my sister? My cousins? The silence continued, then the voice returned as a nearly inaudible whisper. "I cannot give them back to you. They are truly slain, only you still hang on the edge of life. Nor will I promise you a return to your haven. You will go where ever you are needed in my service. But this you will have, this I promise. You, Lornithil, will have the power to stop their killers from advancing toward your home."

It is enough. I agree.

----------------------

He opened his eyes, the voice echoing in his head, and struggled to sit up. He saw Delloniel lying cold only a few feet away with three arrows in her chest and was overcome with grief. He turned to his cousins, also lying on the ground. Lornithil reached for his yew-wood bow to use it as crutch to stand, and instead found a blackthorn staff that crackled with arcane power as his fingers brushed it. His hand closed on the staff, and he heard "Do not forget..." on the wind.

Team: Protagonists. Neither Lornithil nor his patron would willingly work with an evil-aligned party, and Lornathil at least would be unable to resist the prospect of taking his grudge directly to the Dead Three on other planes.

Last edited by Corwin; Aug 22nd, 2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4091
Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain
Just making sure the game doesn't leave the first page and wishing Split all the best.

I'm also, however this actually comes across, happy to offer pointers to anyone who would generally like to work or improve on their application. I'm an English teacher and a few other things that lend themselves to this sort of thing, so if anyone is looking for some non-game specific, no guarantee help refining or working on their app, please hit me up.

Last edited by Oghain; Aug 5th, 2020 at 11:01 AM.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 451
routzong routzong routzong routzong routzong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oghain View Post
Just making sure the game doesn't leave the first page and wishing Split all the best.

I'm also, however this actually comes across, happy to offer pointers to anyone who would generally like to work or improve on their application. I'm an English teacher and a few other things that lend themselves to this sort of thing, so if anyone is looking for some non-game specific, no guarantee help refining or working on their app, please hit me up.
I am always down for a second set of eyes and some constructive critism. If you have the time, Uthus could use a review.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6646
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
@Oghain I am always open for constructive criticism.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 06:41 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1611
MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus
@Oghain I am always open for constructive criticism. link

And you can be as blunt as you want to be- I have a thick skin.

Last edited by MarsComulus; Aug 5th, 2020 at 06:42 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 894
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
@Oghain - Kind of you to offer, it never hurts to have another set of eyes. link
Closed Thread