Game Thread Home is where the hearth is - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Village Survival
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Feb 28th, 2022, 02:09 PM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 21535
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 9,887
Home is where the hearth is

Those of you staying near the village have a few tasks on your hands. Starting where you are at the Manor House. The door opens and you see a middle aged brown haired woman with specks of grey in her hair. She is wearing her usual servant's outfit. An apron over a nice cotton dress with a few decorations in gold thread. She's also wearing a gold necklace that has a pair of glasses attached. A feather duster is in a pocket of her apron as are a few other simple tools. "You can come in and take a look around. Most of us here are still wary of heading into the village a bit of a unsure how they will be treated. Perhaps if you could have Dame Kreia come by?"

Heading in you can smell the harsh scent of lye. The interior has been scrubbed and scrubbed well by someone and the first place you are brought is down the stairs and into the Farrier's place. Here you see three barrels of charcoal, a palette of iron ingots, and a number of tin and copper ingots as well. There are also tools for shoeing horses and the like as well as a few piles of leather waiting to be worked into saddles or the like. Alice looks at the group and says, "He was killed by the bandits. Take what you need with a caveat that we will probably need things as well."

DM Notes
3 Barrels of Charcoal
100 Iron Ingots
100 Tin Ingots
100 Copper Ingots
20 Leather piles

Last edited by Ysolde; Mar 2nd, 2022 at 10:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Mar 1st, 2022, 04:12 PM
Murdoch Murdoch is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 6048
Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch
Posts: 1,796


"Hello again, Alice. These are my friends. If any of them come to call again it will be safe to let them in." Gavin's voice doesn't contain the excitement he had the first time he talked about the Lord of the Forest. Instead, he speaks with a quite reverence. "We met with the Lord of the Forest last night. He appeared as a magnificent white stag and I felt his divinity, although not all of us felt the same thing. With a glance he turned all but one of the bandits to dust. Many of them had killed some forest ladies and I assume the one he spared did not take part in that. he then told us there are some new rules for interacting with the forest. First, we must have a festival after the harvest to offer thanks for the harvest and to ask for forgiveness for the wrongs we have committed. Anyone cutting wood in the forest needs to ask for help and they will be taken to dead or dying trees and my guess is they will be led by an animal or other forest creature. Also, anyone who hunts in the forest must only kill male animals, never the females or children. Again, the hunter can ask for help and they will be given a guide. Given the power the Forest Lord displayed, I would suggest no one break any of his rules."

Gavin waits for a few moments for Alice to take in what he just said. "We will let Dame Kreia know that you are unsure of how you will be treated in the village and we will ask her to come visit you. I hope you can work out something that will make everyone happy."

When Alice takes them to the Farrier's place and he sees the supplies, he tries to whistle in appreciation, but his new mouth can't form the right shape and the only sound he makes is that of blowing air. He tries a few more times with no more success and then he smiles in mild embarrassment. "I guess my new mouth can't whistle." He briefly thinks about putting two fingers in his mouth and trying again, which used to work very well, but he refrains, thinking that he would just end up spitting all over his hands. "Alice, do you have a horse and cart we could borrow to carry some of these supplies? I have no idea how much of these tings it would take to make anything useful, but I bet Ria does. Ria, how much do you think we can leave here for Alice and the others?"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Mar 2nd, 2022, 09:48 AM
DebiRedHair's Avatar
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair is offline
Elegant Elven Redhead
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 5th, 2022
RPXP: 3660
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Posts: 2,807
Ria Siannodel
right-aligned image

Ria looks carefully at the materials then turns to Alice."Do you have a smith here who can use these materials? If not, I will promise that Ardin or I will come here one day a week to work on your requirements in exchange for half of the materials you have here. I know that is asking for payment in advance, but the smithy will cease operation if we do not get materials soon. If you do, then I will need to speak to them to arrange for some other form of payment. We do not need any transport to take that away if we are able to."

OOC:Rias's Bag of Holding can hold 500lbs. 7.5lbs of charcoal, 50 of Iron, 25 of Copper and Tin and 50 of leather will all fit inside it

Stat Block
 
Actions & Movement
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
On vacation till 12th August. Very slow posting

Last edited by DebiRedHair; Mar 3rd, 2022 at 06:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Mar 3rd, 2022, 02:54 AM
Sluggren's Avatar
Sluggren Sluggren is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 12th, 2022
RPXP: 1244
Sluggren Sluggren Sluggren Sluggren Sluggren Sluggren Sluggren Sluggren Sluggren
Posts: 235
”Guest appearance from Stenly”
right-aligned image

Before turning around to escort Nate, Stenly realises that he holds the sending stone given to him by Kae. The elf soon enough runs into Gavin, who is standing by himself breathing heavily. It is like he his panting from excitement. "Are you okay Gavin?" Upon seeing that the lizardman seems to be smiling, Stenly puts his concern aside and remembers the purpose of why he is there.

"Take this sending stone Gavin. With it, i think you will be able to communicate with Arthur, which will be good since we will be split up. " he gives Gavin the stone. "Take care of the people here. I have a feeling they are a little more hot headed than us that headed to the manor earlier."

Having delivered the stone, Stenly quickly moves out to join the others escorting Nate.


 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Mar 3rd, 2022, 05:58 AM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 12th, 2022
RPXP: 8660
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 11,987


Bran Gelbman
right-aligned image
Slowly plodding in to the manor Bran rejoined the group looking rather glum but as the others began to talk Bran perked up a bit and listened in to the conversations.

"Not wanting to correct you mister Gavin but the Forest Lord only stated that Mothers and children could not be hunted not all females..." Bran pipped in.

"With the village cut off and the Lord away we need to start organising ourselves..." Bran began with a thoughtful look. "Miss Pence do you happen to have any writing supplies? Paper, parchment, a scroll or even a book?" Bran requested politely.

Hopefully with something to write on supplied the young gnome then pulled out ink and a quill. "In order to organise ourselves we need to know what we're working with..." Bran then declared. "Do you know how many staff and how many of the serfs are still at the manor or working the fields and if anyone has any special skill sets?" Bran questioned as he readied his quill.. "Also other than this charcoal and ore what other supplies do you have at the manor? Also the amount of livestock and carts or wagons that you have at your disposal would be good to know too..." Bran continued to question.




Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Mar 3rd, 2022, 11:32 AM
Murdoch Murdoch is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 6048
Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch
Posts: 1,796


Gavin takes the stone from Stenly. "Thank you. I will keep this and use it if necessary. if you run into trouble and need help, let me know and we will send help as soon as we can."

"You are right, Bran. The Forest Lord did say just no mothers and children are to be hunted. That is an important distinction and I'm glad you remembered his words when I didn't."

Gavin is impressed when Bran starts taking notes. Being organized is going to be almost as important to Mistvale's survival as being able to defend it from danger, and it's something he never thought about. Hopefully everyone will be willing to share what they have with their neighbors so everyone can get by.

Last edited by Murdoch; Mar 3rd, 2022 at 11:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Mar 4th, 2022, 09:19 PM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 21535
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 9,887
More at The Manor
Mrs. Pence looks to Ria and shakes her head, "No the farrier used this place and he's gone now. Thank you for the offer to come by and assist, we won't need nails, pots or the like and hopefully after speaking with the Dame we will head into the village or go help at her place."

Bran comes and Mrs. Pence hands him exactly what he is asking for. A small book, an ink pen, and a vial of ink. "Here you are young sir. I always keep some on me. Helps to make lists and the like now as for what we have well the plows we have here are person pulled and there are twelve. Lord Valeson kept the horses for his men and they are all out wherever he may be. We had twenty sheep that used to graze around the manor but the Shepards never came back in so who knows if they are still around or not. We have four carts and four mules to pull them usually they would be sent down the King's road to sell the excess grain."

She pauses and adds, "We have four cooks, three maids, four house children, and fifteen serfs out of more than fifty people who used to live and work here. These people need homes, and care but the serfs have always been mistreated and tend to be shy and skittish while the rest have always known we were lifted up and given more. It took a gang of bandits to bring us together at all..."

She shakes her head and adds, "Plus, there's everything left in the Lord's chambers. Do I open the chests? What about the gems and art? Does anyone even need a spinnet?"

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Mar 5th, 2022, 02:57 AM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 12th, 2022
RPXP: 8660
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 11,987


Bran Gelbman
right-aligned image
”Thank you miss Pence this will be very useful” Bran replied politely as he accepted the book and ink pen and immediately began taking notes.

”Miss Ria, as there is no longer any smith here that can use them you should take all the charcoal and the ore back to the village. If the manor needs anything then you or master Ardin can make it in the village and have it brought here…” Bran suggested.

”Miss Autumn is a Shepherdess, I am sure she would be willing to check on the sheep and perhaps show some of the serfs or children how to take care of them…” Bran then commented before frowning.

”I am not too keen on the term serf…” Bran then thought outloud. ”Perhaps from now on we can call them farmers and treat them as such…” Bran suggested.

”So few left…” Bran then exclaimed with a sad and rather concerned look. ”Are they still willing to work the fields?” Bran then questioned. ”With their numbers so depleted they might need help…” Bran then added with a thoughtful look.

”Do you have the keys to the chests?” Bran then asked. ”The Lord wasn’t in the habit of trapping them was he?” Bran then questioned.

”Gems and valuables are only any use if we have someone to trade them with, it may be worth checking the Lord’s chambers for anything more practical though…” Bran then suggested.





Last edited by Alatere; Mar 5th, 2022 at 02:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Mar 5th, 2022, 08:36 AM
DebiRedHair's Avatar
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair is offline
Elegant Elven Redhead
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 5th, 2022
RPXP: 3660
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Posts: 2,807
Ria Siannodel
right-aligned image

Ria smiles at Alice." My thanks, Miss Pence. We will take all these supplies but will not need a cart to do so. The smithy is always open to you and the others at the Manor. I will come along from time to time to mend any pots that have become damaged. I am a leatherworker as well as a smith so I can also mend your leather items."
She takes the toolbag she is carrying off her shoulder and puts it on the ground. She starts with the charcoal, then puts all the metal ingots into the bag. The bag stays the same size but all that material disappears into it. She then loads in all the leather. She then stands, slings the bag on her shoulder again and says "We should see if there is anything else that will help us to defend and feed our people here that the Manor Folk cannot use, but we need to get this lot to the smithy as soon as we can.Then we can start the wolver-rat hunt."

OOC:Rias's Bag of Holding can hold 500lbs. 15bs of charcoal, 100 of Iron, 50 of Copper and Tin and 100 of leather will all fit inside it


Stat Block
 
Actions & Movement
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
On vacation till 12th August. Very slow posting
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Mar 7th, 2022, 12:53 PM
Murdoch Murdoch is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 6048
Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch
Posts: 1,796


Gavin is dismayed when Alice counts off the people living at the manor and it's only half of what used to be there. Also, hearing that the shepherds haven't come back makes him think that something bad has happened to them. They and the sheep will be sorely missed, unless they can be found. "I am sorry to hear about the shepherds. We will mention they are missing to Dame Kreia when we get back to the village and hopefully someone can try to find them soon."

Gavin has to agree with Bran that the term serf should be discarded. Everyone is going to have to pull together in order for the village to survive and prosper, and with that, those who have been deemed lesser citizens will have to be treated better. He watches in fascination as Ria loads all of the supplies into her bag and then picks it up. He desperately want to look inside the bag, but manages to keep his curiosity contained, but he plans to ask her how the bag works later. The world has only been changed for a few days and already he has seen many wonders. However, when talk turns to going through Lord and Lady Valeson's things, he gets uncomfortable.

"Should we go through their things, or leave that responsibility up to Dame Kreia? I don't mind taking things like the charcoal and metal, since we have a definite use for those things, but rummaging through their personal things seems like it could lead to trouble. I will do it if you think we should, Bran, but I would be happier leaving that decision up to Dame Kriea."

Last edited by Murdoch; Mar 7th, 2022 at 12:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old Mar 9th, 2022, 06:06 AM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 12th, 2022
RPXP: 8660
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 11,987


Bran Gelbman
right-aligned image
”I'm not suggesting we take anything yet Mister Gavin but we need to take a look to know what resources we have available to us..." Bran replied. "If there's something locked up upstairs that could save lives back in the village I would rather know about it now than let it go waste..." the young gnome explained. "We can tell Dame Kreia about it once we know what's there.. I am sure she would approve" Bran then reasoned. "I hope..." he then added much more quietly.




Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Mar 9th, 2022, 08:28 AM
DebiRedHair's Avatar
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair is offline
Elegant Elven Redhead
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 5th, 2022
RPXP: 3660
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Posts: 2,807
Ria Siannodel
right-aligned image

Ria says " Mayb ewe should take this load back to the village and start the wolver-rat hunt. We can alsways come back with Dame Kreia to check out the rest of the manor. We don't really want to lose any more daylight today. "

OOC:Rias's Bag of Holding can hold 500lbs. 15bs of charcoal, 100 of Iron, 50 of Copper and Tin and 100 of leather will all fit inside it


Stat Block
 
Actions & Movement
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
On vacation till 12th August. Very slow posting

Last edited by DebiRedHair; Mar 9th, 2022 at 08:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Mar 9th, 2022, 12:41 PM
Murdoch Murdoch is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 6048
Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch
Posts: 1,796


"You both have good points, but I agree with Ria," says Gavin, smiling apologetically at Bran. "If we get the supplies we have back to the village now, people can start using them immediately, and it sounds like we will be better off hunting the rat creatures in the daylight. And if I'm being completely honest, Bran, I'm not comfortable going through the personal belongings of Lord and Lady Valeson. The world has changed a lot, but I don't think it has changed so much that we wouldn't get in a lot of trouble if they found out. I think we should leave that up to Dame Kreia."

Gavin is not proud of himself for being so reluctant to do something that is necessary and could very likely help others, but he can't help it. His body has become strong and he has wonderful new abilities, but inside he still feels like the Tanner's boy.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Mar 9th, 2022, 02:30 PM
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott is online now
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 12th, 2022
RPXP: 1930
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Posts: 492
Ash
right-aligned image

Ash paused briefly as he felt the hand on his shoulder and heard the words, barely restraining a snarl as he forced a sad smile to his face, turning to give Neville a nod before walking away again, pulling his shoulder from the Wizards hand, stalking into the woods towards his home, grumbling under his breath, an internal dialogue with the beast inside him as he argued with it

You should have torn his throat out for that, laying his hands on you like he's the Alpha
He was just being friendly, showing empathy
Friendly? empathy? he should be culled from the pack for such weakness
Culled? you would have me kill him for being weak in your eyes?
That is the way of the wild, if you are weak you are prey, He is weak you know that as well as i do, we can still smell the weakness soaked into his bones, when the hunt begins he will crack and hide in the bottle again, Kill him now and make the pack stronger
He is my friend i am not going to kill the man
Then you are Weak! Let me out and i will do what needs to be done, i will save this pack from what you failed to do to your old pack
Do Not talk about them like that! there was nothing i could do
You weak pathetic cub! do your claws still work? can your teeth still rend flesh? do your legs still carry your body? then you didn't do enough and your pack paid the price!

This last remark from the thing with his mind was too much and his response was unintelligible and not just in his mind, the roaring scream echoing from his throat was horrendously loud and entirely inhuman, bestial, primal. so full of rage and sorrow and anger it teared through the forest, startling birds and small mammals from their nests, scattering away from this new form of creature stalking the woods

His body was on autopilot as his mind reeled and while he argued with himself he moved further away from the group, not fully registering that they had stopped and some had turned back, some to the manor, the huntress disappearing after the group escorting the merchant, and thankfully for Neville, unaware of the words the angry upset wizard shouted after the retreating Elven girl, his angry rant at the girl seeming to draw a response from the forest itself as by pure chance as his shout coincided with Ash's



Once more in the clearing of his former home, Ash was breathless from the journey there, from the shouting as he ran in an attempt to burn off the excess energy and rage which had been his new reality for the last few days since the fall. His eyes slowly swept over the clearing as he tried to relax and draw in breath slowly, everything was as he left it, the large wooden log still on its stand, the large pile of wood chippings and shavings undisturbed beside it. while he waited for Kaeleigh and the others to come and collect the charcoal he returned to his work of the previous night, pulling more shavings of wood from the cavity in the log. it didn't take him long to empty it out and he realised he had completed his work already, carving the space in the log on his previous attempt unnoticed in his sorrow.

It was almost time.

Taking his shirt off once more, this time dropping it carelessly to the ground, he returned to his burnt out cabin and once more coated his hands in ash from the charred wood, this time not only covering his face with it but his body also, every burn and scar from the fire was carefully covered in ash. when he was done almost the whole of his body was covered, barely an inch of skin was clear of ash and scar and burn. Kneeling beside the pile of wood shavings he carefully, gently moved them aside and reaching inside to carefully lift out the two heavily wrapped bodies inside. First the largest, Mirielle, laying her softly inside the cavity formed in the Log, then the smaller one, Maya, resting her beside her mother.

From the small pouch at his waist he pulled out the two lengths of wood he had been carving days ago while waiting for the council meeting to begin. Laying one each on the bodies, the smallest on the smallest, gently tucking the ghost sticks into the wrappings, turning them around and repositioning them until he was satisfied, was there some significance to why one symbol carved in the wood had to be facing a specific way? perhaps there was but Ash couldn't say consciously what it was, he just went by feel until it felt right to him, repeating the process with the larger stick

From his pocket he withdrew the small item he had carried their since the day he had received it from Nate, the same item he had clenched so tightly in his hand during his brief conversation with Neville. looping the chain around the smaller wrapped body, laying it beside the ghost stick. A Small Amulet catching the sunlight, the delicate chain of untarnished silver, each link exquisitely carved and linked to a small silver teardrop pendant backing, affixed to the teardrop base was a gemstone, also carved into a teardrop, a dark blue Sapphire sparked with a light blue and white star pattern at its heart. With this item alone, Ash could have rebuilt his cabin and still kept his family fed for weeks.

But the large man didn't even entertain the thought and simply covered it, and the bodies now laying in the Log hollow with the wood carvings gathered at his feet, scooping up and filling the log hollow back in with the shavings, entirely filling and burying the bodies within before laying his hand on the unlit Pyre, his voice soft

Soon my loves, The hunters moon is soon and you will be free



An hour passed, then a second as Ash rested on the ground beside his family, his back against the base of the Log stand, his Axe resting on his knees as he dragged the stone over the edge. The others should have arrived by now he thought, even with all the Flowery words and wasted time debating someone should have come, taking a deep breath Ash scented the air, not even the Gardeners ever present cigar was evident. I guess they changed their mind about needing charcoal he thought as he pulled himself to his feet and slung the Axe over his shoulder as he heading back to the village to find the others, and have a big meal and several drinks while he waited, his stomach growling in agreement.

When the others arrived, that's exactly where they found him, in the Tavern by the fireplace, napping with his feet propped up on a stool, his Axe against the Fireplace and several empty plates and mugs on the table beside him, drawing another disapproving frown from Daphne Mist and wary looks from several patrons who had witness his confrontation with the Gardener and his bestial transformation the previous day



Actions & Movement
 



Stat Block
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Mar 9th, 2022, 09:14 PM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 21535
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 9,887
Onto the Hunt
Mrs. Pence shrugs and says, "I never went in the chests they were always locked. Though I very much suspect that Lord Valeson would have trapped them. He had...has..." She pauses unsure which tense to use before continuing, "A penchant for violence and torment. Sometimes he'd leave gold or silver pieces laying about with traps on them. A little lesson for any servant who didn't know their place."

She sighs and adds, "We'll leave the chests for now. The other valuables won't do much good when harvest time comes. More and more I think we will have to abandon these fields here unless the Lord himself comes back and demands it."

The group leaves the housekeeper behind and heads back to the village to deliver what goods they have found so far. The smith has his apprentices taking a break and they are all drinking a bit of small beer. He sees the group of you and gives a smile of delight as the goods are unpacked. "Now I can repair at least one or two plows. This is good work everyone. Thank you!"

That is exactly when Magnus Silverdale comes in. You recognize the man who married Keria's eldest daughter. He's a friend to everyone, always has a good tale. He's also clearly quite upset looking as he rushes in, "Oh thank the gods! Will Russet has a Wolf Rat trapped in his house. I saw you coming into town and though you could help and let my Mother in Law have a bit of a rest."

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:46 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2022, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB