Game Thread Home is where the hearth is - Page 10 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Village Survival
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old May 18th, 2022, 03:03 AM
DebiRedHair's Avatar
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair is offline
Elegant Elven Redhead
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 5th, 2022
RPXP: 3660
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Posts: 2,807
Ria Siannodel
right-aligned image

Ria looks at all they find in the camp quizically and starts to wonder. Why have they left the plans in the open? Why is no-one above ground? There had always been someone in the shack when she has been before. Is this where the harpies got their men from?
She starts to check everything she can that might indicate how long it has been since anyone was here. Everything is filed in her mind as she checks it off and the evidence is carefully evaluated. As she does so, she says "I have never known the camp to be empty. Usually Tomas the watchman is here at the very least. I also wonder why the plans are left for us to find. Something feels wrong. Can any of you see anything that suggests a struggle or could be a message? "

She continues to investigate the camp until she has some sort of answer.

 


Stat Block
 
Actions & Movement
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
On vacation till 12th August. Very slow posting

Last edited by DebiRedHair; May 18th, 2022 at 03:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old May 18th, 2022, 01:01 PM
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott is online now
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 12th, 2022
RPXP: 1930
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Posts: 492
Ash
right-aligned image

After the excitement of the fight, and the anticipation of even more when they reached the mine and the Wolver-Rats they were tracking, Ash was disappointed and frankly bored when they discovered the apparently abandoned Mine. there was a chance at excitement when the traps were discovered but this was quickly quenched when Ria and James disarmed one of the traps and provided a safe path into the camp proper to explore.

Ash let them get on with it and was crouched, toying with one of the still set traps, considering it. his new animalistic nature seemed to enjoy danger and challenges and he was deciding whether he was fast enough and nimble enough now to trigger the trap and avoid the boulder as it swung around to hit him. his eyes following the markings of all the traps they found and a path forming in his mind, like a race track. If he started over there and ran as fast as he could through that route he could trigger all of them behind him. he had the impression he would find it easy to avoid them, as though he could sense when he needed to move aside to not get hit

He was giving it serious consideration but then he noticed the others in the group still exploring and wandering around, looking for clues as to what had happened here, as if that wasn't obvious enough with pit filled with Wolver-rat carcasses close by, but with them so close to the traps, the risk of them being hit was too much and Ash's more human and rationale side took over and he moved away from the triggering rope of the trap, heading inside the small rock house where some of the others had gathered to discuss the implications of the map. Stretching his large frame out on the simple cot, Ash closed his eyes for a nap as they discussed, musing over the peculiarity of the "Treasure Door".

"Is that really such an oddity in a mine? i'd assume gold mines have them to stop people wandering in to help themselves, perhaps the miners struck a vein of something precious down their and had it fitted because they didn't want to share?" Ash commented before slipping his arms behind his head and dozing off.



Actions & Movement
 


Stat Block
 
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old May 18th, 2022, 07:50 PM
PapaHuck's Avatar
PapaHuck PapaHuck is offline
Okay-ish Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 10th, 2022
RPXP: 2408
PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck
Posts: 523
Ness
right-aligned image

After Ness has done his best to ransack the miner’s supplies, he makes his way back to Bran and his magical floating chest. "Bold to offer to go in alone, young wizard! But I think we’re all bound and determined to look out for one another now. Say now, Autumn, now that these arrows have been polite enough to tell me * Sigil 3: Aura of Evocation - 1 arrow. Automatically hits the target with another Acid Arrow 4d4 damage immediately and 2d4 next round.

* Sigil 4: Aura of Abjuration - 1 arrow. Target hit with this arrow must make a save DC14 every round for 3rounds to attack the shooter

* Sigil 5: Aura of Transmutation - 1 arrow. Baleful Polymorph DC14 or the target turns into a chicken

* Sigil 7: Aura of Enchantment - 1 arrow. Target falls in love with the next creature it sees and will do anything the creature says Save Will DC 14 and may save again each day or each time the Target is ordered to do something opposed to its alignment.

* Sigil 8: Aura of Illusion - 1 arrow. Will save DC 14 or face worst fear 4d10 psychic damage. Spell continues until target saves or dies.
* Sigil 2: Aura of Necromancy - 2 arrows. +1 to hit and damage does 1d8 necromantic damage when it hits
what they do, are there any you’d like to take for your quiver? Eh? Here’s another bow as well. I think I’ll help myself to a couple of the more practical ones while I’m at it."


Ness helps himself to the arrow that makes the target fall in love with the next creature it sees, the one that scares a person to death, and the one that turns the receiver into a chicken.

"Yes, that about does it. Hmm. . . My hands are getting rather full. . . . Aha!" Ness ties one end of the rope around his waist, making a simple belt, and then fashions the next couple yards of length into a simple bandolier, coiling the remainder of the rope over one shoulder and the opposite hip. He tucks the shovel across his back, the three arrows into his “belt”, keeps his lute handy on its strap, and holds the short bow in one hand and a torch in another. "Look at me: I’m an adventurer!" Ness smiles and poses a while for good measure.

"Hmm, I’d like to think the miner’s had found gold and decided to keep it for themselves. But, like most in the village, these miners were no freemen. Like me, they were compelled to labor for the crimes of which they were accused. Which makes the foreman not just a foreman, but a warden too." Ness eyes the locked chest in the stone hut. "And also a captain for Lord Valeson, who, if not a blood mage, was certainly the next worst thing. It would be a bold captain indeed to rebel against our errant lord and squirrel away treasure for himself. . . And this captain of Lord Valeson’s was up to strange things in this mine. . . ."

Ness walked up to the locked chest. "Now, I’m not saying we steal what’s in this chest, necessarily. But coppers-to-pebbles whatever is in this chest could be an instrument of our missing Lord’s projection of power onto this curious iron mine. With all the odd goings-on, it would seem irresponsible to not at least check what it is. . . "

With a grunt of decision, Ness grabs the chest on both sides, and
Dice roller error:
[dice=attack role against “paralyzed” chest (advantage on attack, critical if it hits), or whatever]2d20+2kh1 = 1561454173 [/dice] is a badly formed tag (please see the FAQ for help)
Dice bludgeoning damage to chest latch:
2d4 1, 1 Total = 2
brings his head violently down upon it, thrashing and smashing like one possessed. The action looks more-or-less suicidal, but apparently this sort of thing is what satyr heads are made for, because Ness looks none the worse for wear when he finally pauses to inspect the damage he did to the latch mechanism and to see if he can open the thing.


 

 

Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.
__________________
Playing Northlands: The Dwarven Watch Continues

Last edited by PapaHuck; May 18th, 2022 at 07:53 PM. Reason: more paragraph spacing
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old May 19th, 2022, 03:29 AM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 12th, 2022
RPXP: 8660
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 11,987


Bran Gelbman
right-aligned image
”Well I must admit I am not adverse to waiting for the miners to return, I could certainly do with a rest after the ordeal with the portal…” Bran began with a slight shudder before reaching up to run a hand through his curly hair but pausing when he realised he had the miners helmet on. ”My only concern is what if the miners are in trouble… we have not seen or heard of them since the mountain fell… how long do we just sit and wait?” the young gnome questioned earnestly.

”I do not volunteer to go down to be brave… I am not brave…” Bran began ”But I am the smallest and perhaps the quietest of us and on top of that I have my illusions… I believe I could take a look without being noticed…” Bran declared. ”The other alternative is we all go down in force…” Bran then added with a shrug.

”Thats not how you open a chest!” Bran then squeaked in surprise when he saw Ness Headbutt it. Bran then looked about the camp and quickly found a small sliver of metal. ”I’ve never tried this before but the principle is rather straight forward… you just need to manually move the tumblers in the lock…” Bran commented before chewing on his lip in concentration.




OoC- While not proficient with thieves tools Bran is proficient with tinkers tools which I hope would help with lock picking.

Dice Dexterity check to pick lock on chest:
1d20+3 (1)+3 Total = 4

Dice Advantage if Ness or someone else assists:
1d20+3 (14)+3 Total = 17



Last edited by Alatere; May 19th, 2022 at 03:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old May 19th, 2022, 08:27 AM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 21535
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 9,887
Findings
Ria looks around the stone shack some more and realizes that whoever was sleeping here recently was a whole lot shorter than Tomas. A check of the other tents leads her to believe that everyone else in camp was shorter as well. Heavyset and short and likely they all had thick beards. A bit more looking and she finds a note left behind in haste.

Note:
Everyone here has gone a bit mad after the quake. They all became shorter and grew thick beards then began speaking a strange new language. I am even shorter than they and my ears are pointed. We can see in the darkness and the others are wild about a strange new silvery metal they are calling "mithral". We can see in the darkness and they never seem to want to leave the caves. I have to go in to them to provide food and even then they seem non-stop in their working. I'm worried they might hurt themselves.


Ness headbutts the chest with little effect but turning his attention to helping Bran the gnome illusionist is able to open it. Inside is a glittering silvery metallic ore along with smattering of gold.



 

Last edited by Ysolde; May 21st, 2022 at 10:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old May 20th, 2022, 12:04 PM
DebiRedHair's Avatar
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair is offline
Elegant Elven Redhead
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 5th, 2022
RPXP: 3660
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Posts: 2,807
Ria Siannodel
right-aligned image

Ria reads our the note she found. Then she looks at the others."I think they have all turned into Dwarves like Ardin has. Maybe he could come and speak to them."
When Bran opens the chest she says "I have seen that metal once before. It is Mithral. Very rare and very precious and not been mined for many years. I worked on some armour during my time at the Armourers in Silverdale and it was a family heirloom. This is an important find."



Stat Block
 
Actions & Movement
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
On vacation till 12th August. Very slow posting

Last edited by DebiRedHair; May 21st, 2022 at 11:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old May 20th, 2022, 04:39 PM
Murdoch Murdoch is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 6048
Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch
Posts: 1,796


After hearing Ria read the note, Gavin is glad they didn't go traipsing right off into the mines. "It sounds like the changes the men went through have made them quite obsessive about the mine. I can easily imagine them not welcoming outsiders into the mine. The traps make more sense now. They are obviously trying to discourage thieves. I am not familiar with mithril, but if Ria worked on some that was an heirloom, it's likely much more precious than gold."

Gavin paces back and forth, considering the new situation. "I think Ria is right. We need Ardin to come here and talk to the rest of the dwarves, and whatever the person who wrote the note turned into. Perhaps, as a dwarf as well, Ardin will be able to find common ground with the miners. While the mithril and gold are fine, we mainly need iron from the mine, at least for now. It's obvious we can't treat the miners as prisoners any longer, we will have to negotiate with them. Maybe they will be willing to trade food for iron. I'm not sure what else they would need, so at least that's a place to start."
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old May 20th, 2022, 05:21 PM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 12th, 2022
RPXP: 8660
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 11,987


Bran Gelbman
right-aligned image
”The metal is great and all and I am sure you can make something amazing with it Miss Ria but I’m more interested in the chest itself” Bran gushed. ”The chest is permanently bigger in the inside… if we could work out how it works and recreate it…” Bran thought outloud slightly dreamily.

”If you need Ardin he’s here…” Bran then declared with a wave of a hand as the stout smith instantly materialised standing to Bran’s side.

”Shorter than a dwarf and pointed ears…” Bran listed as he waggled his own ears. ”I’d say the foreman has become a gnome just like me…” Bran reasoned.




Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old May 20th, 2022, 07:43 PM
PapaHuck's Avatar
PapaHuck PapaHuck is offline
Okay-ish Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 10th, 2022
RPXP: 2408
PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck
Posts: 523
Ness
right-aligned image

Holding the lock parts steady and occasionally holding a pick still as Bran works with another, the two amateur thieves get the chest open.

Ness is just pleased at the cleverness of the process. "Say, that was a lot of fun! We did it Ė ha!" The old satyr bounces his eyebrows and the young illusionist in excitement.

But then he sees the treasure contained within. "Holy Retirement, Ash-Man - would you look at that stash! There must be . . . " Ness pauses to count on his fingers, "a LOT of gold and silver in there!"

But then Ria corrects Ness that the whitish metal is in fact mithral. He looks impressed. "So, Adrinís a dwarf now too you say?" Ness privately wonders whether dwarves are more or less productive than humans when it comes to privy-filling, finishing his thought out-loud: "Well, weíll see how that turns out. The old codger sent you up here to ferret out some iron, did he? Sent the right person he did. Iím sure of it. Donít worry, weíll find your iron and more here, Miss Ria."

Ness strokes his beard as he listens to Gavinís thoughts on their situation attentively. "You know, I always find you to be quite a reasonable fellow. And Iím sure the dwarves will too, Sir Gavin. Theyíll understand you plain enough. Why, Iíve got strange new languages floating around my skull ever since the cataclysm, but I havenít forgotten the good old common tongue of the Misty Vale!"

Itís not until Bran explores the contents of the chest more methodically that Ness learns itís bigger on the inside. He has to go look for himself to believe it. "What?! Now thatís a handy thing, and I like where youíre going with that idea of figuring out itís secret. Why, if we could apply this technology to privies, perhaps in conjunction with a window that opens a portal to hell Ė one way in this instance, you understand Ė well! Mistvale would never be the same again, clearly." And he claps Bran on the back as though they have decided something together.

Ness laughs in delight as Bran conjures up an image of Smith Arden. "Ooh, do me next! Do a picture of me!"

After delighting in the illusion, Nessís mind drifts back to the topic of gold. "You know, I heard a song about gold-mining once. At the Unicorn Tavern. Oh, no, I wasnít IN the Unicorn, mind you. No, no. I was out back mucking the cesspit, but the tune carried to my ear. Heard a patron leaving early say a traveling bard was at the inn performing. Some famous chap, name like ĎTomlin Fjordí or some-such. Not a bad tune." Ness starts to play a lilting tune on his lute. After once around he adds words:

"The miner he goes and changes his clothes
And then makes his way to the shaft
For each man well knows he's going below
To put in his eight hours of graft

With his calico cap and his old flannel shirt
His pants with the strap round the knee
His boots watertight and his candle alight
His crib and his billy of tea"


Ness dances towards the mine entrance as he plays, stopping short of the last trap between the party and the mine, eyeing it critically.

"Good wizard Bran, please lend me a hand
Now thereís an agreeable chap,
Weíll use Riasí plan, best as we understand,
To spoil now this last pesky trap."


Still moving to the rhythm, Hopefully with some help.Ness
Dice trap disable check:
2d20+2kh1 (6, 20 (keeping 20) )+2 Total = 22
attempts to disable the last trap.


 

 

__________________
Playing Northlands: The Dwarven Watch Continues
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old May 20th, 2022, 07:58 PM
WildJessi's Avatar
WildJessi WildJessi is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 9th, 2022
RPXP: 1958
WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi
Posts: 2,499
Autumn Luwddoc
right-aligned image

Autumn scratches her head as she looks into the mines. "I agree about the dwarves, the description fits them to a t. The gnome too, only one I can think of that is short as the dwarves besides halflings, and they don't have pointed ears. But I don't recall the shape changing effecting their minds as well, although I supposed it could happen."

She wasn't really concerned with the chest, although any treasure would be nice, but she was more concern with everything else. "Ok, so now we know what's in the mine and who. So do we bother with them or investigate? If these folks were normal that turned into dwarves, they might have families what would be worried about them."








Autuamn's stats
 
__________________
Took the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old May 21st, 2022, 06:45 PM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 21535
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 9,887
One More Trap Gone
Ness disables the trap that leads up to the mine and now everyone can go up and head into the mine or Bran and his illusion can do it instead. There are any number of options the party can take now that they can get into the mine and out again without getting hit by a rather large stone.


 
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old May 23rd, 2022, 12:02 PM
Murdoch Murdoch is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2022
RPXP: 6048
Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch
Posts: 1,796


"I don't think we should go into the mine," says Gavin, worry evident in his tone. "The letter Ria found made it sound like the miners have become obsessive about the mine and I doubt they will welcome us. We obviously can't just leave them to their own devices, but I think they will be more receptive to one of their own. I say we bring Ardin here and then we go in with him. No one will be served by bloodshed here, and I fear that's what will happen if we go in now."
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old May 23rd, 2022, 02:13 PM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 12th, 2022
RPXP: 8660
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 11,987


Bran Gelbman
right-aligned image
Bran smiled to himself and at Ness he too was rather pleased at figuring out how the locking mechanism worked.

Bran then couldn’t help but laugh at Ness’ idea for the worlds most magical privy. ”While I wouldn’t risk opening another window that would be quite the sight to see to have all that… err waste… falling into the lower planes…” Bran replied with an amused smirk.

Bran then chuckled and waved his hand and the stoic dwarf instantly transformed in to the energetic satyr. The second Ness then seemed to dance around on the spot. ”Ooh Ooh how’s that?” the second Satyr then called out in Ness’ voice. The illusion then continued to dance as Bran moved in to assist the real satyr with the trap.

”Mister Gavin we need the mines and if the note is true then the miners don’t exactly ever leave it so we will have to enter it eventually to speak with them…” Bran reasoned. ”And I’m not so sure it is wise to bring our village’s only master smith in to the mines if we do not know if it is safe...” Bran then replied. ”No offense Miss Ria…” Bran then hastily added as he turned to the elf and apologetically dipped his head.

”Perhaps our best bet is the foreman? He seems to have kept his head if he is the one making sure the miners are fed and looked after…” Bran suggested.

”If you insist on waiting atleast one of us should wait here incase the foreman returns to his camp…” Bran then replied.



Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old May 23rd, 2022, 04:39 PM
PapaHuck's Avatar
PapaHuck PapaHuck is offline
Okay-ish Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 10th, 2022
RPXP: 2408
PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck
Posts: 523
Ness
right-aligned image

Once again, Ness listens to Gavin’s concerns, and takes them seriously. "Aye, the foreman did paint an obsessive picture to the miners-turned-dwarves. And ye may be right that the dwarves would delight in seeing one of their own.

On the other hand, though, weren’t you saying, Miss Ria, that Ardin sent you here to return communication with the mine, and to collect ore? Surely he trusts you to complete the task. What is your opinion on the matter, Miss Miller?

As for me, I still stock that the faster way to a working man’s heart remains his stomach, whether that stomach be manly or dwarfish. I’m going to make the miners – and anyone else that is keen to it – some proper lunch."
Ness canters and leaps back over to the miner’s provisions.

"Ash-Man, you still remember how to light a fire?" Ness jokes as he fills three dented old miners’ helmets with oat groats and water. He skips over to a juniper bush and adds several berries to each “pot” for Somewhat similar in taste to black pepperflavor. Ness relies on a generous addition of shredded bits of jerky to provide saltiness to the stew, sneaking a few pieces for his grumbling belly – meat is a treat the old gong farmer can rarely afford, if we’re being honest.

"Ooh! Let’s hope they actually are.
Dice roller error:
[dice=survival check with advantage because of proficiency with cook’s utensils]2d20+2kh1 = 1989926369 [/dice] is a badly formed tag (please see the FAQ for help)
Wild onions!"
Ness whips out “his” shovel and leaps upon it, freeing several handfuls of skinny bulbs from the earth. After what could reasonably pass for a cleaning, he adds them to the “pots”.

"Bran, do you think there’s room on your magical-floating-disc-thingy for a small cook fire? That way, we could deliver grub to the hungry miners piping hot, if we were so inclined."


 

 

Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.
__________________
Playing Northlands: The Dwarven Watch Continues

Last edited by PapaHuck; May 23rd, 2022 at 10:20 PM. Reason: I failed to include the word "berries"
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old May 24th, 2022, 05:02 AM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 12th, 2022
RPXP: 8660
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 11,987


Bran Gelbman
right-aligned image
”Well if we are going to wait we might aswell be productive…” Bran agreed with a slight shrug of his shoulders. ”And we could probably do with a good meal ourselves…” Bran then added.

”One moment….” Bran then declared before suddenly scurrying off and rummaging around in one of the piles of rocks. A short while later Bran returned dragging a large flat rock. Bran then began diligently building a circle of smaller stones on top of the flat rock before retching some of the firewood and building a small campfire inside the ring of stones. Stepping back the young gnome then clicked his fingers and the camp fire instantly burst in to flame.

”Wait!” Bran then cried out as he spotted Ness was about to use the old helmets for pots. Bran first checked if there were any real pots in the camp and if not he used a couple of quick spells to first clean and repair the helmets.

”This will only last an hour but should really enhance the flavour…” Bran then offered as he sprinkled a small amount of powder in to the pot and suddenly the stew began to give off a strong smell of roasted lamb.



OoC-Lighting the campfire with Prestidigitation
- Prestidigitation / mending - to clean and repair helmets
- Prestidigitation to flavour stew
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2022, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB