Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Triboar Trilogy
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 08-19-2018, 11:50 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4006
theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction
left-aligned image
Slim nods to the inn, and says to Lilly, "Let's get back to the inn. We need rest if we're going to exterminate a tribe of goblins tomorrow. There will always be time in the future for righteous vengeance against the butcher. And maybe the bartender, too."

Slim walks back to the inn, gratefully ascending to his personal room, and he retreats for the evening. He instructs his familiar to patrol the skies above the village, throughout the night, and alert him if any danger approaches.
OOCOOC: Let's get this show on the road!

Last edited by theoryaction; 08-19-2018 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:48 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 930
J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B
Lilly Ella Tuckson Windycut Gathergold.
right-aligned image
Her Troubled face showed to Slim she was thinking deeply about his proposition of a better prank. She scratches her chin and then when a couple of minutes, the suggestion of Slim turned her back to reality.

Lilly Likes Slim. Slim has great ideas and a nice taste for pranks. Lilly would be honoured to be Slim's Friend. She takes slims right hand between her tiny hands firmly with her usual childish grin.

Slim's hand is cold, maybe both should get back to the Inn, Lilly's hands are getting colder too.
She waits until Slims began to walks to the Inn and follow Him.

When she goes in the Inn, she directs to the tavern, she walks to Greta's side and as like a small kitten playing with her mother, she assault en the back, hugging Greta and embracing her in her neck softly as her mouth close near Greta's ear.

"G-o-t y-o-u.... Greta!... Lilly wants to take that bath now, Do you want to bath with Lilly? Lilly will rub your back, meanwhile you can tell Lilly about that Rift thing... or is it a place? she whispers in her ear with a funny tone of voice that mix amuse and mocking tone.

OOC:It is girl's time!!

Last edited by J2B; 08-20-2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 10:24 PM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4567
Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald
Greta Silverdeep
left-aligned image
Greta welcomes Lilly as she enters her room. The bath is ready, the water is adequately hot, and the room is, not exactly warm, but not uncomfortably cold either.

"Lilly! Hurry hurry, before the water loses its heat!" Greta tips the 'lazy boy' a copper coin and shoos him out, locking the door behind him and immediately begins to remove her armor.

"Help me with those buckles in the back, would you?"

Once the armor is off, Greta stretches and rubs her shoulders a bit, grateful to have the heavy burden off of her back. She then doffs the rest of her clothing, and climbs into the tub with a towel, a brush, and a lump of soap.

She offers her hand to help Lilly climb into the tub.

"Oh, the Rift! Well, it is not just a place, mind you, it is the mightiest Dwarven nation in all of Faerūn! The Rift is a massive cavern, hundreds of miles across, with a great lake in the center. The walls of the cavern are cliffs that rise thousands of feet from the basin, and it is in those walls, and deep into the Underdark, where millions of Dwarves live, toil, craft, and defend the greatest Dwarven nation that ever existed! Just standing on the edge of the cliffs is such a breathtaking sight, you might lose yourself to vertigo and fall do your death! Oh, it's an amazing sight, it is, but I never liked spending much time on the surface, as the Rift is in the center of the Shaaran savanna, and it is always oppressively hot there."

She lets loose a deep sigh.

"Still, I do prefer it to the bitter cold of the North."

She hums a bit as she soaps her hair.

"What about your home, then, dearie?"

~Greta Silverdeep~
AC
HP
Channel
Spells
ConcentrationEffects
16(+2)
11/11
0/0
2/first level2
--
--

Last edited by Karhald; 08-20-2018 at 11:20 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4006
theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction theoryaction
Quote:
Originally Posted by J2B View Post
Her Troubled face showed to Slim she was thinking deeply about his proposition of a better prank. She scratches her chin and then when a couple of minutes, the suggestion of Slim turned her back to reality.

Lilly Likes Slim. Slim has great ideas and a nice taste for pranks. Lilly would be honoured to be Slim's Friend. She takes slims right hand between her tiny hands firmly with her usual childish grin.

Slim's hand is cold, maybe both should get back to the Inn, Lilly's hands are getting colder too.
She waits until Slims began to walks to the Inn and follow Him.
'What a funny, delightful little person,' Slim thinks, as he walks back to the inn with Lilly. 'I don't think I've ever met someone so honest and straightforward. We make an interesting pair.'

Slim looks down at Lilly and says, "I think we'll be great friends, Lilly." 'I just hope I don't let you down... I have a habit of doing that,' he thinks grimly, as he looks ahead down the road.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:29 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 930
J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B
Lilly Ella Tuckson Windycut Gathergold.
right-aligned image

Lilly goes in Grace's room where a huge tub was waiting. With Haste, Lilly responded to Greta's request and just in a split of a second both were alone.

Yes! Lilly will help!
she responded astonished by the sudden request but showing her usual smile and optimism in her voice.

Her eyes shines with curiosity as she takes her own studded leather without taking her eyes of Greta's Body. Following the lines on Greta's body Lilly didn't realize about how fast she took her clothes off, leaving them on the floor and giving a tiny sprint she rushed and jump in the tub splashing a bit of water all over the place surrounding the tub and Greta's face. She sink in the tub holding her breasts with her right hand to avoid them bounce while she does the small run. Greta can notice it was more a reflex of manners taught that her trying to be delicate. She didn't notice that Greata was offering her hand to help het climb the tub.

YAY!!!.... ahhh... sorry. Lilly... Lilly tends to be enthusiastic and forget about manners... She scratch the back of her head in shame

She listens Greta with attentiveness, as her face shows what it seems her desire to knows more about her comrade. Her hands began to wash his upper body with the soap while her focus were on greta's tale. When she asked about Lilly's background all Lily body were covered with soap.

Lilly's home.... Lilly's home is in the Forest of Cormyr. I can't tell Greta where is it because they are not to fondle of outsiders. Lilly never liked to live in there. Lilly always dreamed to become an adventurer. So when Lilly got the opportunity, Lilly ran from home. It was when my home were attacked by an goblin horde. Lilly fought but she wasn't a warrior and she got a bad wound... She point to the burn scar. It was the day a miracle happened, Lilly was saved by Master Mistine. I Would Say it was a job of Lurue. So Lilly followed that beautiful pointed ears human until she found out She was a "half-elf". Lilly kept following her until she decided that Lilly would become her squire. I've always admired Mistine. Mistine isn't a festival wizard like Slim, she is a warrior wizard that used an ancient magic... how it was the name... "Bladesong". Her eyes rolled to look up like she was trying to remind something and then a smile draw in her face. Her tone of voice was filled with joy and wonder. Lilly tried to learn that magic but Mistine said to Lilly that magic can't be learn by other that full pointed ears person or human pointed ears... ahh sorry!, it was elf and half-elf. She grins scratching her back of her neck in shame and then took the brush to clen her lower part inside the water, her eyes focused in her body and her expression was more relaxed and mature in a moment. So Mistine taught Lilly the art of war and how to use Lilly's nimbleness as Lilly's source of strength. It was hard for Lilly but I keep working hard until I learned how to fight and protect Lilly and Friends. she stand up in amomment inside the tub to wash her womanhood with soup but continuing her story of her life But Lilly wants to be honest, Lilly never quit to magic because She heard about warrior using magic called "Eldritch Knights". Lilly wants to be an Eldritch Knight so Lilly keep reading about magic and leraning so one day Lilly can use magic and do the stuff Mistine does. like "BOOOOOMM" throwing a huge fireball or "WHOOOSH" use Fire green Blade magic as Mistine! She stops to make the movements in the air of and explosion and the slash of a sword with her empty hand. When she finishes, she sink her body to take the soap of her body. In the end, Lilly was ascended from Mistine's squire to a Knight of the order of Unicorn. This is the first adventure as a full-pledged knight and Lilly is pleased to recieve Lurue's fortune to have awesome comrades to share with... Lilly jumps to greta arms and hug her, grasping her her arms on greta's neck with tender as Lilly rubs her cheek with greta's cheeks.

Anyway...
She stops the hug and hold both hands of Greta with her own hand, smiling with a candid, youthful and innocent expression of genuine happiness Lilly is curious about that strange lines and your past. Tell Lilly more about yourself. Meanwhile, Lilly will rub and clear you back with the brush and then Greta can do the same with Lilly and Lilly will tell you more secret about Lilly. what do you say?, deal? She grins to the female with the expresion of curiosity all over her face.

Character Actions & Decisions

Character Block & Stats

OOCtheoryaction, I will not post about the answer but you can assume Lilly was glad when Slim said that to her!
Old 08-26-2018, 10:37 PM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4567
Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald
Greta Silverdeep
left-aligned image
Greta laughs in support of Lilly's wild and enthusiastic antics regarding magic, Eldritch Knights, and the mysterious figure Mystine who had a... green sword?

"The name Mystine, Lilly, ye've spoken of this one before, and the way you spoke of this person was one of reverence and respect. Who is that? An elder, a relative?"

When Lilly jumps up and hugs Greta, rubbing her cheeks against the Dwarf's own, Greta coughs in surprise, but reservedly accepts the hugs, patting her on the back. Definitely unlike the Svirfneblin...

"Lilly is curious about that strange lines and your past. Tell Lilly more about yourself. Meanwhile, Lilly will rub and clear you back with the brush and then Greta can do the same with Lilly and Lilly will tell you more secret about Lilly. what do you say?, deal?"

Me birthin' marks... she saw those.

Greta's expression turns fearful and her tone becomes extremely cautious. "Do.. ye be meanin' the tattoos on me face? Oh, um... this is... ah... these marks are... well... um... er..."

CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!! she screams internally to herself.

"Oh, my home! Well, I cannot be sayin' exactly what life all of the Dwarves o' the Rift be like, but I were born into fortune and power. The Silverdeep clan is one of the eldest and wealthiest of all of the Dwarven clans of the Great Rift. Me own father holds the ear of the King. Not literally, of course, but he's the main adviser to the king in matters of trade and border policy."

Greta takes the towel and rubs the soap vigorously onto the cloth, generating a lot of suds, then begins to rub Lilly's back.

"I was chosen at a very young age, Chosen by Berronar Truesilver, wife of Moradin the All-father, head of the Dwarven Pantheon. As a servant of the Greatmother, I be responsible for all kinds of day-to-day tasks in support of Dwarven families and protection of their homes. I bless the hearth-fires, the thresholds, heal those who have been hurt in accidents or in war. I haven't seen any war, mind ye, but plenty of accidents, especially in the mines. That's how I met my..."

No! Don't tell her about him! "Err, I mean, I met a lot of interesting folks that way. Well, I decided after a while, that I needed to be away from the Rift for a few decades, to, ah... find meself..." to hide my shame and be away from those who took my son from me. "Yes, that be right, find meself, and somehow, when I were lookin' at a map o' the Realms, my eyes kept falling on Triboar. I felt my eyes being pushed to Triboar, you might say, aye... that's right, and I felt the Greatmother telling me to find my peace and heal my hurts over here."

"Now, Lilly, I don't mean to be rude or hurt yer feelings none, for truthfully now I think ye be delightful, but ye be very different from the Gnomes of the Rift. Mostly we've got Deep Gnomes, the Svirfneblin, living down on the border of the Underdark, and they're quite a shy and reserved lot, opposite o' yerself, who be quite energetic an' animated. Are all o' the Forest Gnomes so, well, like you?"

~Greta Silverdeep~
AC
HP
Channel
Spells
ConcentrationEffects
16(+2)
11/11
0/0
2/first level2
--
--

Last edited by Karhald; 08-26-2018 at 10:38 PM.