Game Thread Amidst the Famine... (Prologue) - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Civilized Savagery
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old May 21st, 2013, 11:50 PM
jaerauq's Avatar
jaerauq jaerauq is offline
The Tramp of Destiny!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 4th, 2014
RPXP: 173
jaerauq jaerauq
Posts: 1,673
Amidst the Famine... (Prologue)

{Evarix City}

Atmospheric Music starts here.



...has seen better days, but from afar it is still shockingly beautiful. Ten mighty golden towers are temples for the Gods, and from on high (in the wooden Bird-ships that brought you) the city looked like 10 points of light surrounded by the edges of the Jisskar jungle, to the north, and the end of the fearsome Azii Desert to the west. The mighty Intersection of Rivers known as the Providencia Crux, is the center of the entire Jurokki empire. If you are a clansman/woman this had been your first time arriving here. 2 years ago you had been bound in rose gold chains and frozen in the magical Ice vaults of Crion beneath the city. The diviners had forseen this famine, and the disastrous effects it would have. They saw your significance in the Crystal Stars of the 10 Towers.

Suddenly one day you breathed in again, pawing from the ice as witch doctors of the many cultures of the Empire wear the piercings and jewelry of their tribes. You are disoriented and somewhat confused.

Now...

It is 2 years later, and an Aged Shaman, who appears to be of Nytu Origin raises his tatooed hands before the Ice: A younger Nytu magic-man wearing bone mail beats upon a drum, while another blows into a long rolling trumpet like instrument as he calls to the Heavens to release you all from the enchanted ice. He begins to sing aloud to the stirring music.

left-aligned image
"Ten thousand Man-Gods!
One thousand Lesser!

BE PRAISED ALL! BE PRAISED ALL!

100 Great gods...
and Ten of the Evare!

BE PRAISED ALL! BE PRAISED ALL!

Ten thousand Man-Gods...



He repeats himself, several times, his men dancing around him in a circle until finally his staff raises, and the Ice shatters with a flash of golden light.

TSA'YOOK! Saaa....

Servants rush to your aid, giving you water and meager food. and the Elder addresses you all.

left-aligned image
"You all are holy ones. Chosen by the gods to fulfill their great purpose. We have selected you from afar by will of the high priests of Great God Golvan, the Golden Deity of Economy and enlightened Civilization. And so, to your sure frustration, you have been brought against your will to the capital city of the Jurrokki empire. I am Kasutmo, the High Priest of my Tribe, the Skhana. I have been tasked by the Empress's counsel to retrieve you for an audience with her majesty."

He holds up a finger as he looks to all of you, his sharpened teeth grinning.

"Do not attempt to escape I advise you... you will be murdered, revived by great powers, and brought to her majesty anyway. Her holiness Empress Yakatjoni IV has decreed, either we all survive this disaster, or none of us will."

OOC: For EvaransNote: If you had been born here, just last night you had been chosen (supposedly) at random and promised food. You were promised gold and restitution and such things you needed. (Ie Freedom from slavery) You had not been stored in the ice, but brought along in chains to witness the great Thawing...


And so...You are brought through the streets of Evarix, to the Gates of the Empress' palace...

As you stand before the doors of the uncommon beauty that is the Evarixi Palatario in the glorious city of the Imperial Capital named Evarix. Atop the Palatial Golden Gates it reads in Rose Gold lettering:

House of the Holy Empress. Man-Goddess of 237,135 tribes.- Jurokki Empire Circa Point-Rise 35.

The dutiful Ministrar mill about with hungry looking faces, trying to manage the hordes of starving folk. The Famine has affected even them, and more and more of the Scavenger birds seemed to flutter hungrily over the city streets.



There is a ring of Soldiers of the Golden Anvil, dutiful soldiers tightly ringed before the door, standing tightly in a legion of 200. The traditionalist warriors carry no Tower shields, but their Hoplons will do just as well for them, The people beg for food, but a downfall in food products from all over the Empire is causing the great cities to starve. All about the 5 cities of Evare, enemies of the Empire laugh at Evares inability to feed itself.
The stench had been horrific, with the great Anvils of Evare calling out for the dead to be carried to the Temple of the 10 great gods of the Evare.

Eventually you find yourselves in the great Play Hall of the Child Empresses palace, naked and shivering from the years of magical suspension. About you is a great room of artificial Night. A moon made of magical energies is held above in the center of the chamber. Magical toys fill up the room. The empress is beautiful, but a child no older than 10. She stands on glowing crystal in the middle of the room. She speaks directly to your minds, no words exiting her lips.



Inside your Mind you hear...<Welcome, slaves. I do believe that every one of you have been successfully pulled from the great Ice below. I have personal need of your services. I do not ask you, mind. I am your Empress... It is commanded. State your names, clans, and individual tribes, so that I may know you.

Once you have said or thought who it is you are... tell me the one thing you desire the most in this world. Aloud or in your mind. I shall hear it, and ensure that when we return from our great voyage... you shall have it.>


OOCThis is the Introduction Thread, before the Jungle. So respond cordially to the Empress, (remember you are being spoken to telepathically, so you need not reveal your intentions to the others of the "Tribe") until I move you to the preparation room where you will obtain all your purchased Equipment as well as a special item for each of you at my discretion. WELCOME TO JUROK!

__________________
DM for the Civilized Savagery Campaign! In Jurok the Drums beat for War!

Last edited by jaerauq; May 22nd, 2013 at 06:20 AM.
  #2  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:00 AM
MasterMind007's Avatar
MasterMind007 MasterMind007 is offline
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 2nd, 2020
RPXP: 844
MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007
Posts: 1,828
  #3  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:50 PM
Megiddo's Avatar
Megiddo Megiddo is offline
Ice Cream Cultist
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 5th, 2018
RPXP: 7907
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
Posts: 5,536
Knute's expression drew into a scowl, though it was not clear what he was thinking. He was clearly uncomfortable here, but he looked up toawrd the empress as he replied, ensuring he was able to get his thoughts across by meeting the child's gaze.

  #4  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:49 PM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
Conan showed slight signs of annoyance, as he looked towards the shaman-like man he realized that he was religious fanatic, something which he had never cared for. 'Knowledge is power' he always said, and he really did meant it, honestly. He always cared for knowledge, and that's what got him to the stage he was at with his mastery of the arcane. So he simply sighed as he was carried to the queen.

Conan knelt, batting his eyebrows. He looked towards the child empress, with graceful eyes, he embodies his wisdom into words with bats of his eye while she asked questions about himself. Conan Mjollgenan from the clan 'Nytu' of tribe Mjollgenan at your command, your royal highness..
However, he remains silent when asked about what he wants, because that's such a sudden and surprising question, and so he holds his thoughts from drifting to any facetious thoughts.

Obviously, he had taken care to choose his words carefully, he didn't want his life to end at the hand of a politically powerful child. No, no, that was not a way to go.

OOCConan thinks his words, doesn't say them outloud,

Last edited by jaerauq; May 23rd, 2013 at 03:50 AM.
  #5  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:47 PM
Surgate's Avatar
Surgate Surgate is offline
A Sociopathic Masquerader
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 20th, 2014
RPXP: 339
Surgate Surgate Surgate Surgate
Posts: 542
It took some time for Tak to orient his consciousness away from the strange frozen slumber he so unexpectedly was put under and felt a pang of frustration in his chest, that his ambitions on the Empire were so dwarfed by the sheer magnitude and power of its reach and capacity. To see it befallen with famine conjured an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach. Still shivering from being naked and exposed, Tak was in awe of the beauty of the city and the palace itself, he had never seen so much gold in his life.

And now he stood before the child Empress herself, beneath the artificial moon he bowed deep, this opportunity consuming him entirely. She spoke in his mind, and his eyes widened with surprise, responding to the foreign thoughts with his own. His cold, killer eyes observed the child, not faltering to provide the proper recompense for this journey or hide what he was from her.
__________________
“And, after all, what is a lie? 'Tis but the truth in a masquerade” - Lord Byron

Last edited by Surgate; May 24th, 2013 at 02:54 AM.
  #6  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:53 PM
tilbert's Avatar
tilbert tilbert is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 12th, 2021
RPXP: 6412
tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert
Posts: 7,012
Genk keeps his eyes half-closed most of the time, the bright light and reflections of the gold hurt after the long darkness. The ever-changing orientation of his head, however, tell from his efforts to perceive as much as possible from his environment. He even sniff now and then to catch unusual smells. When he is delivered at the play hall of the empress along with a bunch of others, he finally closes his eyes completely… His eyes are still unreliable, but the hearing is keen already and so is his scent and the spatial awareness that comes with the hearing.

All of a sudden Genk grunts, in response to the empress' words. Then he raises his voice.

Genk Jayfeather. Jiss. Jayfeather With every single word his voice becomes more calm and proud

__________________
quod licet IOVI, non licet bovi
Status (20/07/2020): Almost back to normal

Last edited by jaerauq; May 25th, 2013 at 03:31 AM.
  #7  
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:46 AM
TheMystic's Avatar
TheMystic TheMystic is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 30th, 2020
RPXP: 2685
TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic
Posts: 5,252
This is an honour Merida is trying to convince herself as she felt the bindings on her wrists and legs, Yet I am in chains, again... She can read my mind... oh Merida concentrates hard on thinking nothing but the following Merida, Evare, The city of Evarix. repeating them, both for clarity, and as a shield against stray thoughts.

Last edited by jaerauq; May 25th, 2013 at 12:26 AM.
  #8  
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:35 PM
jaerauq's Avatar
jaerauq jaerauq is offline
The Tramp of Destiny!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 4th, 2014
RPXP: 173
jaerauq jaerauq
Posts: 1,673

{:As she enters your mind:}

<I have words for you all. And when they are said you will follow my Servant, Dain as he appears to be prepped. Before that happens however your situation will be explained in more detail... what you stand to gain... what you stand to lose. Who you will become during this expedition, and how you can earn what you asked for... or have yet to ask for if you have not answered me yet.>



Dain appears from thin air, a fearsome behemoth of a man with a curved sword and a dutiful expression that seems to emanate honor and duty to the Jurrokki Empire. He appears to be an Anvil Guardian of the Empress, and has been in the room this entire time. Kasutmo steps away with his witch doctors, but does not leave. His procession was expected as well, and had been called from so far off.










The Empress puts on a stern face, seating herself on the crystal on the floor as she considers the poor creatures seated beforer her.

The queens words<"Now, It has been two years since I laid claim to you all as my wards. Jurok is in supernatural turmoil, and a great war is coming, the likes of which this continent has never seen. My intelligence seems to be working against me, so I will go from this place to handle these issues myself. Two days ago, the revolting Desert Azii lords have slain their King, and now gather their armored forces to conquer the Nytu in the name of some fearsome Fire god they name: "Ziod". Here in Evare, we cannot spare direct aid to our allies. We need to handle this and handle this quickly before the other clans are affected., and the only way we can do such a thing is to go to the Jiss capital to summon up an old power my ancestors once placed.

She looks away... worry breaking through her smiling visage. She gestures to Dain clearly thinking him some commands., who begins to walk off to the left and stand ready for you all. Dain appears completely mindless in the Empress' influence, but the moment he steps outside of the crystal's radius he seems to blinkg back to himself. She continues.

My ancestors foretold the end of the Jurokki empire, in songs and poems and prophecies... I'm sure at least one of you has heard of the tale of the Sky-Mountains, and the age of the great gods... such times are returning as the Gods do battle above us, and as one of their greatest servants, it is my duty to commune with them. We go to the Forbidden zones of the Jisskar Jungle... if you have any further questions ask Dain.>


And without another word, her Eminence disappears before your very eyes in a puff of red smoke.

"Right then, you heard her! Everyone follow me!" Dain proclaims with a sword beat on his shield.
"No funny business slaves... I won't kill you, but I'll knock you rough!"

As the long corridor ends, you stand before a multicolored doorway of stones from all over the Empire...

Dain leads along until you come to a strange hall... it is very colorful in appearance but there is a strange energy you feel coming from it. As you look into it... all you can see is fluid darkness, and a seething energy seems to exist within it.
On the ground outside the blackened doorway and colorful arch, you see boxes with your names on them, locked with runed golden padlocks that seem to have strangely shaped keys... Dain beckons for you to grab your boxes, (which are quite small...) and follow him into the endless darkness of the doorless doorway.



Dain stands by the door expectantly.

"Here we are then. One of the Holy Everdoors of the Mage Emperor. We'll be using this one... Grab up your gift package, but don't bother trying to open it just yet. We'll be opening it before we get on the ship... when she gives you it I guess... Mind you all follow the rules! I don't want to throttle any of you if I don't need to, and honestly you're one of our last hopes to end this bloody famine. So... before we enter... any questions for me? I'm sure you know who I am..."

OOC:(Make any bloody knowledge check you want to learn of this place and of the things I just spilled all over you lol. If it pertains to your secret message then keep the roll in your private thread. If not, roll in the dice rolling thread.)

__________________
DM for the Civilized Savagery Campaign! In Jurok the Drums beat for War!

Last edited by jaerauq; May 25th, 2013 at 03:06 AM.
  #9  
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Surgate's Avatar
Surgate Surgate is offline
A Sociopathic Masquerader
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 20th, 2014
RPXP: 339
Surgate Surgate Surgate Surgate
Posts: 542
Tak studied the Empress's bodyguard and decided to avoid confrontation with the man at all costs. A shining example of the Empire's brutal might, and that such a collective should require their aid against great famine and threats beyond their shores, from beings who battled above chilled Tak Taki's bones with a peculiar pang of fear. But the reward…

Tak's eyes widened and a wicked smile played along his lips. Her knowledge of his people and what she promised in return for servitude flabbergasted him. It was as if she knew his ambitions better than himself. And he bowed deep with her disappearance, brows furrowed in serious contemplation of all that had been said, too much to consider all in one moment and broke away from those thoughts when following Dain along the strange, colorful hall, briefly regarding his peers and curiously gazing at the seething energy and colorful arch, until their labeled boxes came to view. Tak plucked his up and studied the padlock, choosing to follow orders and leaving it alone for now. Tak could be patient.

"Guardian Dain, Tak began, What is our destination in the forbidden part of the jungle?"
__________________
“And, after all, what is a lie? 'Tis but the truth in a masquerade” - Lord Byron

Last edited by Surgate; May 25th, 2013 at 02:54 AM.
  #10  
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
Conan stayed quiet as he followed the guard towards the gate, sensing it's magical energy, he slowed down, and tried to mentally detect the magic at work here.

-Action: Cast - Detect Magic


He would close his eyes and focus at the hallway ahead, perhaps it was some sort of teleportation chamber, not that he's ever seen one in person.
  #11  
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:59 AM
tilbert's Avatar
tilbert tilbert is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 12th, 2021
RPXP: 6412
tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert
Posts: 7,012
Finally back home… or at least close to it Genk thinks and a smile flits over his face. This prospect of home makes even the empress' words fade away for a moment - he detests the stone buildings the seething crowds in the streets. He hardly understands remarks about the revolts and the new fire god. But he understands well, that if he plays his role right, his wish is at grasp. He also understands, he himself was needed.

No funny business. Genk repeats emotionless and looks scrutinizingly at Dain When you are in the jungle, you should listen to me or the jungle will devour you the first hour.

While Genk picks up his box and stows it in a belt pouch, he asks Dain. Follow the rules? Which rules?
__________________
quod licet IOVI, non licet bovi
Status (20/07/2020): Almost back to normal
  #12  
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Megiddo's Avatar
Megiddo Megiddo is offline
Ice Cream Cultist
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 5th, 2018
RPXP: 7907
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
Posts: 5,536
With supreme effort Knute had kept his face and mind blank, and held his tongue during the Queen's interview... but now his anger and hatred for the so called goddess showed on his face for a moment before he could master it. He would not be some slave, an unwilling servant of a childish bitch who thought she was better than the rest of the world by virtue of her birth. He had not been asked to work for her, or given any reason to trust them - for the love of life, he had arrived in good faith and been frozen!

He picked up his package, anger leaving his face but his scowl deepening. He would serve, and bide his time, but if they insisted on calling him slave he would see the city burn, and those who had kidnapped and imprisoned him dead first. Hopefully they learned the error of their ways.
  #13  
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:37 PM
MasterMind007's Avatar
MasterMind007 MasterMind007 is offline
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 2nd, 2020
RPXP: 844
MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007
Posts: 1,828


Aramil tries hard not to react to what he thinks are clear provocations from Dain, mumbling insults to take out his anger. As they progress through the hallway, he continues to swear until they reach the doorway, at which point Aramil, being confused by all the magic around this place, says: "What the... This ain't natural!" He stares for a moment when he notices the box with his name. "What's this then?", he says as he picks up the strange box with the unusual padlock. "How does one pick this kind of a lock? I am certainly not skilled enough for this, since the normal locks give me a problem...", confused by the lock, Aramil thinks.

"So, Dain, why did the Queen choose us? Were we just a random choice? All the answers we received were riddles..."

Last edited by MasterMind007; May 26th, 2013 at 06:29 AM.
  #14  
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:10 AM
TheMystic's Avatar
TheMystic TheMystic is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 30th, 2020
RPXP: 2685
TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic
Posts: 5,252
Merida keeps silent, hanging back as much as the chains would allow, taking the time instead to scrutinise her companions. All were men, most were well muscled, some bulky, others lithe, or at least in good health. The one who was not noticeably different from a normal build was muttering in a language she did not speak, making gestures with his hands. When this ceased she followed his gaze as he stared at the gate, watching things she apparently could not see, a madman perhaps, though he does not look it.

The others each ask pertinent questions, ones she would have asked herself, given the need, and she listens carefully for their answers.
  #15  
Old May 26th, 2013, 08:23 AM
jaerauq's Avatar
jaerauq jaerauq is offline
The Tramp of Destiny!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 4th, 2014
RPXP: 173
jaerauq jaerauq
Posts: 1,673




Aramil"What the... This ain't natural!"


It's Natural Enough Frogman. Its just artifice and some minor spells. The Empress however... well. She's supernatural, sure. But these Everdoors are old things from before this palace was even here. Don't you worry 'bout their workings because I can't tell you them... literally.


Tak speaks"Guardian Dain, Tak began, What is our destination in the forbidden part of the jungle?"


Dain looks at Tak with a look of utter disdain, and an almost personal hatred for the Crog princeling. He tries to keep his feelings trammeled underneath his dutiful frown, looking to the others for a moment as he opens a small box of his own. From within it he retrieves a strange rectangular bit of bronze. He pockets the object and glances at Kasutmo with a look of fleeting interest. The Nytu witch doctor Kasutmo's brood are all quiet, choreographed, and reclusive. They walk in tandem as if synchronized by some sort of Telekinetic bond.

Dain walks up to Tak, his eyes locked on the man. But he does not touch Tak. Through clenched teeth he says:

"The lost city of Ematkauso... it's an Imperial Outpost these days. Also I'm not your Guardian, I'm the Great-Hammer of the Empress, commander of her Royal Anvils and the personal army of Evarixi Palatario. Do well to call me Hammer-Dain in my presence slave. I can't kill you but I'll hurt you if you push your luck with me."

GenkNo funny business. Genk repeats emotionless and looks scrutinizingly at Dain When you are in the jungle, you should listen to me or the jungle will devour you the first hour.

Notably calmer and kinder to Genk, Dain says:

"As a Jissman myself, I'd like to tell you I know as much... but its been an age and more since I've walked through Great God Crion's Jungle. I'll be bringing along Jisskar Jungle guides as well, if you'll forgive my disregard of your knowledge. I'm just not too keen on being mauled by a roaming Sectidian formation or ripped apart by a hungry pack of Jisskarran Beakdogs. I've heard the Morkinel Elders have been tearing down trees. They're frantically migrating west for some reason. I'd fear those damn beasts more than any predators... believe me, but when those mighty apes fear something... well... I do too."

The thought seems to bother Dain. Turning away from you all he pulls out a curved ironwood knife from his belt and cuts away everyone's bonds.



As he steps away Conan begins muttering a spell. Moments after he does this... Conan looks troubled.



Alright then you all. Take your gear boxes, and follow closely after me. We'll be going through in a moment when the Eclipse Hits... stand close to me...

AramilAramil stares for a moment when he notices the box with his name. "What's this then?"


"Your gear box, Aramil..."


Aramil"How does one pick this kind of a lock? I am certainly not skilled enough for this, since the normal locks give me a problem...",


"Even if you were a granny-mugging, sap-happy, skulduggerous Taki you couldn't open those boxes. Complex Gearwork or something keeps em shut, and only the Empress has the key for them. So don't try it you Galanii Frogman scum!" He spits the words at you, with the same disdain he showed Tak.
GenkWhile Genk picks up his box and stows it in a belt pouch, he asks Dain. Follow the rules? Which rules?


Well the rules are such. One: Obey the Empress and all superior officers you may encounter, no matter what is asked. The penalty for disobedience is scourging, dismemberment, or death.
Dain seems to like that rule, and smiles idly at Merida as he considers the possibilities of its applications. Realizing he's being watched he shakes the lustful thought away.

Two: Obey the laws the Empress imposes upon honored slaves, even if she does not state them to you. These laws will be written on enchanted tablets in your chests. Look over them when she opens it for you. Any laws broken could mean your death.

Three: Die for the Empress if need be, never take one step back in the face of danger. If she commands something of you and it looks bad or frightening, do not attempt to flee the threat. That is called field deserting, and even though you are not soldiers, you may be facing real dangers out here. Deserters are not even granted the honorable punishments of Scourging, dismemberment or death. Deserters are brought to the Healing pits in the city of Evarondunn to rot away for an age... trust me, you don't want to go there.

Aramil"So, Dain, why did the Queen choose us? Were we just a random choice? All the answers we received were riddles..."


The Queen chose you because the Gods chose you. You are not random, this is not chance. If you cannot find whatever her words were for you, and connect them to facts.... well. Either you are ignorant or not meant to know something. In either case I have zero Authorization to divulge information.

We'll be having lots of fun at this outpost... you and I. And your arrival may be good for Morale. I'm looking forward to our arrival.


He smiles wide at his own jest, and pulls out a stretch of reed and marks down the headcount with a bit of black-stone.

We've got a Jayfeather, and a clever sounding one at that. Check.
Another grim Skallagrim. Why is that not surprising... we'll get an axe in your hand buddy don't get too mad. Check.
2 Croggy Frogmen, or is it Froggy Crogmen? I can't tell... one's a skinny Galanii, and the others a stinking Taki of all tribes... check.
A quiet Nytu who likes to talk to himself... check
And an equally quiet Evaran slave girl. Check.

Now... everyone follow me into the Door. This may be rough on your bones...


Dain stands before the portal and orders you all to enter into it, his left hand on his sword for any who might refuse.


OOC: Game start This is where the introductory stuff ends and the real posts happen. There will be no more super long posts (mostly... all will just be normal long) or waiting for people to respond. Granted, no one is allowed more than 4 posts a day, but there will be people to communicate with and they won't just be one person this time around. If you are doing something privately you will be allowed up to 3 extra posts but only if it does not interact with your peers and it is all privated. No one needs to respond to this, but this is my post to answer your questions before I take you on into the next area. Regardless of who posts I start tomorrow. GOOD LUCK!
__________________
DM for the Civilized Savagery Campaign! In Jurok the Drums beat for War!

Last edited by jaerauq; May 26th, 2013 at 03:03 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2021, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB