DnD5e As the World Below Sleeps Eternally - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Feb 19th, 2021, 03:34 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 586
Demandredd Demandredd Demandredd Demandredd Demandredd Demandredd
As the World Below Sleeps Eternally

Game NameAs the World Below Sleeps Eternally
Game SystemDnD 5e
ThemeThe discovery of an ancient artifact triggers a desperate race against time to uncover its origins
FlavourFirefly meets Skies of Arcadia meets D&D - high pulp steampunk fantasy
Plot Summary

I cannot tell you how the world we live in now was created, for I was not there when it came to be. What I do know is that the world of Requiem was not always so. There was once a landmass that everyone lived on. On this place, a "continent" as the sages called it, people lived. They build buildings made out of stone and wood, and inside those buildings they lived their lives. There were places called "palaces", where important people called Kings and Queens lived. Apparently they gave orders and everyone followed them, which is something I can't even imagine in the lawless world we live inside of today!

That world is long gone. Sages and historians tell of an event known as a "cataclysm" that occurred many millennia ago. During this cataclysm, the world below shattered into a million fragments, pieces of which were hurled into the sky from this magical catastrophe. That is all that is left of the world today, floating islands in the sky. The world below does not exist anymore, all there is is the sky, the floating islands, and the ragged remnants of what was once an ancient and vast civilisation.

The world of Requiem is nothing more than a loose collection of floating islands in the sky. A millennia ago, the world as was once known was destroyed by a magical catastrophe. The land itself was split apart inside this cataclysm, and the magical powers unleashed during it tore the very world asunder. And although most of the people of Requiem were killed by the events of that night, those that did survive eked out a living on these floating chunks of land that were sent spiralling upwards into the sky. Countless hundreds and thousands of years have passed since this event, and most of the people of today, descendents of those original survivors, remember nothing of the world below or indeed that there was anything different from the lives that they live today. If there is a world below, or even a remnant of a world below it has long been lost and there are very very few that dare to descend underneath the thick cloud of fog that swirls below the islands that float across the world above. Those brave few that have dared to pierce this cloud of fog report that there is nothing below -- just the empty oblivion of nothingness.

These dotted islands, shards of a life now long gone float aimlessly across the sky, making it impossible for any would-be cartographer to map the world of Requiem as it is today. As there is no fixed landmass in the sky, there is no way to chart the skies.

Yet mortalkind is nothing if not adaptable. Even with civilisation as it once was wiped out, the ancestors of today's people managed to cling on to the basic fundamentals of society even as their world shattered around them. One thing that was left over from the cataclysm were magical crystals. Crystals that were infused with the permanent and magical essence of a fly spell.

Through great pain and many years worth of effort, the first flying vessel was created. Forged from wood and metal, one of the magical crystals was inserted into the helm of the ship, providing it with the ability to fly. From the first came more, ships of wood and metal that had with them the ability of flight. Thus so it was that mortalkind, with their flying ships learned to survive.

Today, these flying ships allow for trade between one community and another. Over the years, society has rebuilt to a certain degree. Through the vessels there is a modicum of trade and commerce, and a basic form of currency has been established. But as with all things, there are those who use what they have for more nefarious purposes. It is not unheard of for pirates of one vessel to prey upon those merchants or other honest folk looking for coin and plunder. And although there is a loose confederation of lawmakers that seek to keep the skies safe from these pirates, it should not be said that the skies of Requiem are a completely safe place.

You are crew members of a flying ship, the Avalon. You spend your days trading goods between the island in which you live on and neighbouring communities. It is a steady, if boring life. Little do you know that things are about to change. One day, you pick up a mysterious and beautiful stranger, and it is the catalyst for events to follow.

For this particular stranger has concealed within her person a strange artifact the likes that you have never seen before, and there are other, darker eyes that covet this item. Pursued by an enigmatic and dangerous cult, you must uncover the truth behind this artifact and what its purpose is. And as your life spirals out of control, the path you are on may eventually lead you through the bank of fog to discover the truth of the world below.

A world that has been sleeping for eternity.

Game InformationHello everyone, I am back with another game for your perusal.

This setting is one of my own creation, and for this game I wanted to do something just a tad different from your usual fantasy settings. Although the setting itself is not your usual fantasy land, there will be no changes from the D&D 5e source material, all the usual swords, spells and classes will apply here, with the main exception being the Warlock’s patrons. For anyone who wishes to create a Warlock character, feel free to contact me directlyas I’m happy to work with you to define suitable patrons given the context and nature of the world — alternatively if you have a custom patron in mind feel free to fire it over to me, I’m happy to consider them.

This game has been heavily inspired by Skies of Arcadia and Firefly, and I’m hoping to strive for a fantasy steampunk style tone for it. Unlike my last game which is somewhat darker in tone, this will be pure pulp steampunk fantasy and I hope that shines through in the setting itself. Basically I want this to be an utter shedload of crazy fun!

Below you'll find the specifics in terms of the game and character building, please don't start work on your sheet until I confirm acceptance to the game.

As this is really the first time I’ve tried to create my own custom setting for a game please don’t be too hard on me in terms of picking up on holes or inconsistencies with it .

Number of Players: 4-6
Post Rate: 1-2 a week.
Starting Level: 1
Acceptable Sources: PHB, Sword Coast Adventurers Guide, Xanathar's Guide to Everything
Races and Classes: Anything in the above sources
Stats: Point Buy
Starting Equipment: As per Class and Background
Closing Date: Applications will be selected the week commencing the 15th March

Application DetailsNothing too extravagant here, please include the following as part of your application:

Name:
Race:
Class:
Description: A short description of your character.
Personality: A high level overview of your characters personality
Backstory: A short backstory for the character. You will begin the game as one of the crew of the ship Avalon, a small trading vessel. The ships roles are defined below. All accepted characters will know each other prior to game start.

Available Roles: The below are available ship roles for you to apply for. For any roles not filled I will provide NPC characters for. Some roles I may consider multiple characters for.
  • Captain
  • Pilot
  • Navigator
  • Cook
  • Medic
  • Shipwright
  • Deckhand
  • Warrior (in charge of ship defence)

Finally, provide me with a small roleplay sample from that character's perspective.

Recruiting for: As the World Below Sleeps Eternally

Last edited by Demandredd; Feb 23rd, 2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old Feb 19th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 407
FunnyValentine FunnyValentine FunnyValentine FunnyValentine FunnyValentine
Is the captain the owner of the ship, or is he employed by the ships actual owner?
Old Feb 19th, 2021, 05:33 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
The captain is the owner of the ship.

Old Feb 19th, 2021, 07:21 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17129
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Application
right-aligned image
Name: Irostar Sylxaris <----- Character Sheet

Race: Halfelf

Class: Sorcerer

Description: Irostar stands five feet, eight inches tall, and weighs a little over one hundred and forty five pounds. She has been called terminally pretty with her shapely figure, green eyes, and auburn hair. She is usually seen in her traveling outfit, carrying a quarterstaff, with a dagger on her hip and one showing in her boot. If off ship, she'll most likely have a pack on her back, and if on ship, she'll likely have Navigator's tools in her hands.

Personality: "Iro" (Pronounced "irō") seems to be the epitome of a sailing ship's crew as she loves sailing into new and old ports, making new friends and greeting old ones, all over a flagon or two of ale. It doesn't help matters that once she starts drinking, she has trouble stopping - a fact her shipmates know quite well. She sees the ship as the freedom to come and go any place and do anything, and the crew as her family. Aside from all of this, she is just as open about her natural affinity and ties to Storm Sorcery; although she is quite young and just beginning.

Backstory: Iro practically grew up on a ship, in fact she was born on one. Before she was born, her mother almost died in a storm, and it was said that she, her mother, was struck by lightning while she was still carrying the preborn Irostar inside her. Her mother attributes this fact to her daughter's love of Storms. Not wanting to be tied down telling this person or that what to do, or deciding what goes where aboard ship, she leaned towards navigating and even piloting a bit. These tasks kept her away from the endless drudge of chores and work on the ship more than any other role, so she naturally leaned towards those.
She's the youngest of five children, all but one of whom still sail through the skies on their own, or with their parents. She's got stories to go along with the best of tales in her short life, and loves to hear tales of life in the sky ways over a good Ale. It's no surprise that she finally struck out on her own and joined a crew away from her parents after that last voyage cleaned her out.
In truth, her family is one of Smuggler's more than traders who like to keep that part only known to those they smuggle things to and from.
She's used her family name to get the ship she has (if Captain), and also used her last name to draw a crew to her ship.

Roles Applying for: Captain 1st, Navigator 2nd, Pilot 3rd

Roleplay sample from character's perspective: I'm sure you've heard that the Sylxaris family is widely known out on the high sky ways and in many ports of call, large and small. T'was m'father who started it all. He was a middle aged Elven Rogue when he took up with the young human swashbuckler, my mother, aboard a ship one season. Some 30 years later, and they're still going at it, though more from a business point of view. Having their own ship, the Sylxaris' deal in trade above all else, rarely getting into squabbles. On more than one occasion, they can be found docked for several months for no reason other than they wanted to.
Now, you may be wonderin' why I'm not still with them, seein' as it's so smooth and full sails and all with all that sky behind them. I probably would be were it not for that Rogue Pirate Wilma 'Silver Hair' Marlowe, and her wanton ways.
T'was almost two years ago, it was, and my folks were laid siege to when anchored at the small crescent Isle of Voya. I thought for sure there'd be a fight, and initially there was; me casting mah magics across their bow and into their sails. But can you believe, mah folks held me up?! Stopped right in their tracks, dropped weapons and let 'em board. Okay, I grant you, Silver Hair, now she's got swagger, and right friendly for a pirate even. She didn't take all, hurt no one, and left us in her wake. "She's a right lady for a pirate, that one", m'father said. Can you believe that? Almost like it t'was a priv'lidge to be raided by the likes o' her.
I asked m'father if that would damage our family's reputation, since we're s'posed ta be famous smuggler's and all. He said that if you're a famous smuggler, then you're not doing a good job o' bein' a smuggler.

Now, that pirate lady, she took all I had saved up, all m'coin, so, I left as soon as I could, wif a ship provided by my father. He says it's my inheritance and that's all I get.
For me, not gonna turn keel or drop sail for a pirate ne'er again. Gonna make back what was stole tenfold for m'self and m'crew, jus you wait and see. Now, whot was I 'bout to do afore... Blighter! Mah mug's empty! Barkeep! Another Ale for me and mah mates!"

Last edited by Drachenspirit; Yesterday at 12:04 PM.
Old Feb 19th, 2021, 07:31 PM
Pseudodragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7458
Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous
Ooh, great concept! Interest!

Last edited by Pseudonymous; Feb 24th, 2021 at 08:20 PM.
Old Feb 19th, 2021, 09:39 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 367
Candide3693 Candide3693 Candide3693 Candide3693
Sounds interesting. I'd like to apply.

Application Character: Pliva Yahns
right-aligned image
Pliva Yahns

Name: Pliva Yahns

Race: Human

Class: Monk

Description: Pliva appears to be a bland sort of nondescript man of average height, average weight, and average in every way. He sports patchy facial hair in sort of a combination of mutton chops and a handlebar mustache across a pudgy face with a broad nose and eyes that are slightly too wide-set and somewhere between olive green and slate brown in color. He keeps his thinning, receding hair, which could best be described as mud/clay/silt-colored, at shoulder length. He dresses in earthy colored clothes: brown, grey, and black, that are meant to mimic or evoke armor.

Personality: Pliva is a jovial jester who never seems to take anything seriously and is constantly making jokes in every situation. This humorous exterior conceals a calm and deliberate person who, despite teasing them almost constantly, is loyal to his friends and works to maintain harmony in the group. Pliva considers the group goals in every situation carefully before choosing a course of action.

Backstory: Born in Harside Key to parents who owned a small inn in a poorer section of the floating city, Pliva left in his youth to explore the remnants of the world. Pliva traveled working as a cook/ deck hand throughout the other islands in the world or Requiem, visiting Port Hope, Elmcaster Enclave, and even seeing Torland Isle from a distance. He came across a hermit monk living alone on a small uncharted island somewhere near the Oyster Isles and became fascinated with the thought of unarmed combat, so he left the ship he had been working on, ceased his wandering for a time, and pestered the monk until he grudgingly accepted him as a live-in cook/student. The monk was happier after the first meal Pliva cooked for him, and began his training in earnest the next day. Pliva was again glad he had learned the rudiments of cooking from working at his parents’ inn when younger. Eventually, he learned the monastic tradition of unarmed combat. Sometime later, he was able to hail a passing ship and left to seek his fortune. Pliva stumbled across the Avalon while in Port Hope searching for his next adventure and applied for a position as ship’s cook.

Application Role: Cook

Roleplay sample: Pliva steadies himself with a hand against the hull as the galley tilts yet again. Sometimes, it could be challenging to cook when the wind drove the ship through the roiling skies. Pliva stirs the fisherman’s stew he has been working on for the last hour. Thick with sliced roots and vegetables, the stew bubbles in the pot on top of the small sheet-iron stove.

Pliva checks the seasonings one last time, takes the pot off the stove, sets it on the table, and adds the shredded shellfish and fish meat. He gives the stew one last stir, mixing the meat evenly throughout the stew. The heat of the stew will cook the meat while leaving it moist and tender; a secret he had learned from working at his parents’ inn.

Oi! You lot! Get your worthless carcasses down here if you’re hungry! I’ve scraped the deck and boiled down what I gathered to a thick goo, and it’s finally ready to eat! It’s way too extravagant for you lot, but I couldn’t find anything worse! Someone already emptied the privy! Pliva laughs as he fills bowls with the hearty fisherman’s stew and sets them out for the rest of the crew.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment.” J.R.R. Tolkien.

Last edited by Candide3693; Today at 08:52 AM.
Old Feb 20th, 2021, 07:34 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14807
Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu
Definitely interested, I love Skies of Arcadia.
Old Feb 20th, 2021, 08:00 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2930
Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19
Complete

Application for As the World Below Sleeps Eternally
right-aligned image

Name: Haklaeryn “Hawk” Arageiros

Race: Wood Elf

Class: Druid (Circle of Dreams)

Description: Haklaeryn “Hawk” Arageiros would not look out of place standing tall in battle atop a charging steed, or dancing with a courtesan at a fancy ball. He is an elf druid, but out here, floating through the air with nothing but sun and sky and the birds, there is little for him to protect. And so he turns his eyes up and out to the sky, because it is the world around him that is his true interest. His keen eyes make him adept at spotting threats, and his sharp mind helps him remember the different routes among the floating landmasses that are the world around him… or what remains of it. Hawk is average in height, but while he is not one to swing a giant axe, he has strong fingers and powerful arms which make him adept at climbing up through the rigging. He has learned to move quickly as he scrambles up into the man I really hope this boat has a crow’s nestcrow’s nest. All that time in the sun has bleached his hair blonde and burned his skin to a deep bronze. His eyes, although they see much, have a hard time meeting those of others, and he prefers the solitude of being up in the rigging.

Personality: Physically, Hawk is a gorgeous specimen. His mind, however, lends itself more to the monk who takes a vow of solitude. Hawk gets uncomfortable with confrontation, and only raises his voice when he is hollering out directions to the pilot of the Avalon. In a one-on-one conversation, Hawk struggles to make eye contact and talk above a mutter. He has been a crewmember of the Avalon for years now, and still isn’t sure he even likes the name Hawk – no, in fact, he hates it. But he hates it less than listening to his fellow crewmembers trying to pronounce Haklaeryn, and so he just stays quiet. Besides, they’ve called him Hawk for so long, he’s pretty sure they’ve actually forgotten his real first name. It’s fine. He doesn’t complain. He likes the work, likes the fresh air, the sun and sky, the birds and bugs, and watching the land masses come and go like magic. But something, something deep in his heart knows that this world is not as it was or should be. He isn’t sure how he knows, but sometimes he can feel the earth, whispering to him, when the Avalon steers into port. And part of him feels excited to communicate with the land, for it is certainly more comforting than human company. But another, deeper part of him, wonders uncertainly. If this is not as the earth once was, as the Worldmother saw fit to make it, then what was it like before – and what sort of force could have split the land asunder like this?

Backstory: “Hawk,” as he has come to be known by the crew of the Avalon, will tell you that he’s not afraid of heights – and for the most part, he’s not lying. What he won’t tell you, what he’s never told anyone, is that the only reason he’s comfortable up in the rigging, is because he can at least see the deck below him. The thing that truly terrifies him is if he were to fall off that deck, and out into… nothing. When Haklaeryn was a boy, living on one of the many scattered chunks of land floating through the sky, he lived with his mother among a small copse of trees that somehow still grew on the floating chunk. He never knew his father, who his mother claimed had disappeared one night. But it was alright. She had Haklaeryn, and he had her. There was a small spring where they fetched their water, and there were some bushes that grew tasty red berries. Life was good for young Haklaeryn.

What he didn’t know, what he likely couldn’t have known, even as a young child of an elf of twenty-five, was that his mother was battling a severe case of depression. Haklaeryn liked to make his mother laugh by making silly faces and putting sticks in his hair and pretending to be a tree-boy… but as time went on, and they were still the only two living on this small plot of land, she grew more and more despondent. One day, as Haklaeryn was drifting off to sleep in the small shelter his mother had crafted for them out of wood and earth, his mother kissed him on the forehead, and said ”Goodbye sweet Haklaeryn, mother loves you. The forest will provide for you what I could not.” He was so sleepy, his eyes wouldn’t stay open any more, no matter how hard he tried. He could see that her cheeks were shiny with tears. She kissed him on the forehead again, and left his life. The next morning, when he was frantically looking for her, he found her prints in the dirt heading to the edge of their chunk of land… and assuming one could theoretically walk off the land, according to how I’m imagining the world worksthen disappearing at the edge. He looked down, down, down, but didn’t see her anywhere. Just distance and void.

Haklaeryn was on that plot of land by himself with nothing but the few animals that lived in the woods for the next 30 years. Gone were the smiles of the young boy. The forest did provide him with food and shelter, but aside from the Worldmother, who he talked to every night before bed, he was alone. One day, a passing ship which had become lost came within hailing distance of his homeland. Haklaeryn said nothing, only stood there watching the vessel. Crewmembers onboard saw the young elf standing there, and sailed up to dock their vessel. Haklaeryn didn’t know whether to be afraid or not, and the men who were talking to him seemed frightening and large. At first, he thought to run, but he saw that one of the crew members wore a whatever that might look likependant of the Worldmother. He clutched his own pendant and pointed to that worn by the sailor. The man gave him a smile and, stepping forward, took the boy by the hand. Come with us, he said, and the boy was no longer afraid. But when he approached the gangway to board the ship, he began to tremble and back away. Only by closing his eyes and allowing his new friend to carry him was he able to board.

Haklaeryn knew his own name, but had not spoken it in a long time. He came to be simply known as “boy,” or “elf,” and found a new purpose as a member of the crew. Granted, he was still very young, and his duties were mostly related to cleaning. When he was not scrubbing the deck or cleaning pots and pans or other mundane tasks, he would try to steel himself up to approach the railing and look out onto the passing world. He didn’t eat much or drink much – in fact he was quite dreadfully thin, even for an elf – and because he was quiet and didn’t get drunk or cause problems, he was largely forgotten. He was allowed to stay on, and as years passed, he became quite adept at spotting things that others didn’t as they traveled. With land masses that constantly shifted, there were no maps available, but his new friend helped him recognize those few chunks that had come to be named. He grew to be quite adept at navigating, and served in that capacity for quite some time, even though he was not yet an adult in elf years. As Haklaeryn came of age, his friend told him that the ship was being sold to another captain. ”I don’t know as they’ll let you stay on board or not, but you’ve shown you’re a dab hand at navigating. Could be they’ll keep you on, but you’ll need to talk more. They won’t know you like I do, and I know it’ll be tough meeting new crew, but you’re strong Haklaeryn, I know you’ll do fine. But I’m too old to keep on, too tired. So this is where we part. But chin up, and remember – the Worldmother always provides. You’ll be fine.” He gave the boy a hug, before scooping up his seabag and walking down the gangplank and out of Haklaeryn’s life.

Two weeks later, the sale of the Avalon was finalized to its new captain. Haklaeryn, struggling to speak, much less make eye contact, introduced himself. ”Hello… I’m… Haklaeryn. I could… be your navigator… if that’s alright?”

Role applying for: Navigator

Last edited by Noquarter19; Feb 23rd, 2021 at 06:23 AM.
Old Feb 20th, 2021, 06:56 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17129
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
App is complete. I threw my app at the role of Navigator initially, but it could be Pilot. However, I am not resistant to tweaking my character's background and going for Captain if no one has their heart set on it.
Old Feb 20th, 2021, 11:41 PM
Freelance Bum

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1438
TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone
Are you absolutely firm on not allowing things from other sources? 'Cause this setting seems perfect for an Artificer.

Oath Taker
Old Feb 21st, 2021, 01:19 AM
Gran calavera eléctrica

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 418
mrtowne mrtowne mrtowne mrtowne mrtowne
Withdrawn. Good luck all.

Last edited by mrtowne; Feb 22nd, 2021 at 11:47 PM.
Old Feb 21st, 2021, 03:44 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5007
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
Since this is a steampunk setting, what can you tell us about firearms (ie DMG 268)? Are they non-existent, rare (ie, artificer only - but it doesn't look like artificer is in any of the approved books so I dunno), about as common as other ranged weapons, or have they totally replaced the bow and crossbow on the battlefield? If it's one of the last two, would you allow the elven longbow proficiency to instead apply to a type of firearm?
Old Feb 21st, 2021, 04:00 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I’m firm on not allowing the artificer. Firearms are an unusual case for this setting. You will not start with them, however I am not ruling out the possibility of discovering them further on down the line.

Last edited by Demandredd; Feb 21st, 2021 at 04:01 AM.
Old Feb 21st, 2021, 08:38 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14807
Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu
Name: Dixon Kimberly
right-aligned image

Race: Human Variant

Class: Paladin (Planning Freedom) / Rogue (Swashbuckler)

Description: Dixon is a young knight, with light brown hair and an open face. He usually wears light leathers died blue with a tabard indicating his rank as a knight. When operating the helm Dixon wears a wide rimmed blue hat to keep the sun out of his eyes. He removes the hat when sailing into port so on lookers can see how dashing he looks piloting the ship. Dixon has plainer clothes that partially conceal his face for his less than lawful activities that he wears when going out by himself.

Personality: A Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde type personality. Dixon is brave, courageous and daring, the picture of chivalry so long as someone is watching him. When he can get away with Dixon loves to dice, drink and fight dirty. Carouse in the taverns and alleys at the dead night and transforming into a respectable looking gentleman in the morning.

Backstory:

Crew Position: 1st Choice - Pilot
2nd Choice - Warrior

Role play Sample:

Last edited by Craigthulu; Feb 21st, 2021 at 08:44 PM.
Old Feb 21st, 2021, 09:25 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 171
justsujoy justsujoy
Is there any ship to ship warfare?

Or is it Greeko-Roman style ramming and boarding?

And are the ships completely at the mercy of the winds?

I love the concept but not sure what character I want to make. Conflicted between a Wizard, Archer orThief.