... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 08-23-2014, 11:37 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16659
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
---Arizona---

Dreadwing's approach took a bit longer but the co-ordinates came up soon. There is a dust cloud with no apparent source, followed by soldiers on a pace that's supposedly not there.

OOCDreadwing - Notice

The trick does seem to have worked though as there's now an open spot in their security. That's all Tagon needs.

OOCTagon - Stealth checks, pretty much until I say so.

---England---

Tracing...

"Allen Fountain wasn't a game, he was someone I had to take seriously. You three are so interesting because you're all supposed to be so much more powerful then me, and yet - this is incredible - you're all so small."
Old 08-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Black Magic Woman

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3173
Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity
Inertia:

"Oh and what makes an old machinist such a threat to such a big bad hacker hmm?" She said her tone dripping with sarcasm, it was hard for her to hide her disdain. "What is it that you're even trying to accomplish here? What do you want?"
Old 08-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7958
lcg16 lcg16 lcg16 lcg16 lcg16 lcg16 lcg16 lcg16 lcg16 lcg16 lcg16
"Small? I...well, not much good being tall. Harder to ride a horse, bigger ya are. Tough to win brawls if you were too small though. I like to think I was just the right size for both." Roughrider frowned, wondering by this voice thought her small. Unless he meant something that wasn't physical. Did he consider her weak then? Could he sense....the soul hidden inside?

The mortal-guided angel frowned, "You know how powerful I'm s'pposed to be? Coz' I sure don't. 'Swhat the trip o'er 'ere was meant to be about...'Splan, anyways..." The thought made her uneasy, and she gripped a gun's handle with one hand, even as she kept the other on her hip.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:09 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Tagon peers around, curious. He also wonders at the strange sense that A New Player Has Joined The Battle. He was from a one player game, so the idea of a New Player was an odd one...

Oh well.
Dice stealth:
1d20+21 (5)+21 Total = 26
Dice notice:
1d20+11 (16)+11 Total = 27
Old 09-09-2014, 02:22 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
---Tagon---

Slipping into the military base, he seems to have done it without any real problems. Good, now the question was if he could make the quest. According the the co-ordinates he's looking for one of the furthest buildings...

OOCGive me some skill checks, whatever you can justify.

---England---

Tracing, Mistress....

"Well, admittedly I'm vague on details for Roughrider - but I'm pretty sure if I nuked London right now you're be ***ed like the rest."

"If you WHAT?"

"Relax, Alchemy - just a hypothetical. Though, in truth, you'd be surprised how bad the cybersecurity is for some of the nuclear club. I could show you, if you want. As for Allen, you didn't know him. Not like I did."
Old 09-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Black Magic Woman

Tools
User Statistics
Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity
Inertia:

Allison narrowed her eyes at the nuclear threat. "Who are you, and what do you want? I can tell you've got the urge to make a dramatic monologue, so get to it already."
Old 09-14-2014, 02:43 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Ragon peers around him, curious about the defenses in this place. He reaches into his pack, deciding to send his toy car around to see what happens, but remembers he just sent into careening into the desert.

Frowning slightly, he paws through his pack, trying to find something fun. There is quite a bit in there, and he has a few grins at items found but little really sparks his imagination.

Peering at the cameras again he realises a simple way to get information would be to simply go the camera hub! But how to find out where it is..?

Slipping behind cover, he moves carefully over to one of the cameras, wishing he knew more about how this technology stuff worked... In the end he keeps his plan simple. He picks up a pebble, slips into the cameras blind spot and throws, hitting the lens of the camera and disabling it.

Before anyone spots him he moves away, hiding behind some convienint crates for someone to come and investigate.
oocRagon follows a flawed plan, believing that one of the camera operators will come to fix the camera.

After all, scouting spells need to be refreshed by their casters right?
Checks:
Stealth
Dice Roll:
1d20+21 (12)+21 Total = 33
(33) (Hide in Plain Sight)
Search
Dice Roll:
1d20+14 (12)+14 Total = 26
(26)
Disable Divice
Dice Roll:
1d20+14 (18)+14 Total = 32
(32)
Notice
Dice Roll:
1d20+11 (3)+11 Total = 14
Old 09-15-2014, 05:39 PM
the blademaster

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 471
rilibast rilibast rilibast rilibast rilibast
Dice Notice:
1d20+9 (8)+9 Total = 17
Old 09-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
"Well, guess you have at least as good an idea as I do," the gunslinger shrugged, trusting what the fellow meant when he called the whole business a hypothetical. She certainly felt uneasy to be threatened with something like that, especially after the whole mess in Washington. Katie frowned, as she watched the frenchwoman lose her cool, then sighed, "I'm s'pposin' we don't have much of a choice in playin'...the game, ah? Since you find us interestin' an'...small."

Crossing her arms, she mulls it over, before adding, "S'ppose that lets you flaunt your realization. That you have power of your own."
Old 09-18-2014, 05:38 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
---New Mexico---

OOCDreadwing, roll Stealth.

---England---

Mistress, I do believe there is a 63% probability that this signal is originating from the Southwestern United States.

I am Coyote, and I already have everything I could ever want. Through the Computers I have the whole world already and everything in it. I just haven't figured out all about what that means yet. comes the voice from the phone, with a chuckle.

But hey, feel free to try and stop me. That is the game, right? Hero fights the Villain, Checkmate.
Old 09-19-2014, 03:24 PM
the blademaster

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 471
rilibast rilibast rilibast rilibast rilibast
Mmmkay.

Stealth
Dice Roll:
1d20+7 (18)+7 Total = 25
Old 09-21-2014, 03:18 PM
Black Magic Woman

Tools
User Statistics
Inertia:

"Well if you're so confident, then why don't you tell us where you're at? And don't bother with some rubbish answer like "everywhere" or "the internet".

"Garder elle, Gigi." She subvocalized to her partner. "C'est beaucoup immobilier."

(("Keep at it, Gigi. That's a lot of real estate."
*Translated from the google translated French))

Last edited by Trinity; 09-21-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
"Yeah...but if Neo can fly and Smith can duplicate himself a million times...why do they fight?" Roughrider retorted, then frowned, reconsidering, "Hmm...actually, was that the right time to use that joke? It is a techie one, right?" Catching up on a lot of pop culture was a very tricky business. The gunslinger pressed on though, ignoring her own gaffe.

"Ah...apart from the murder...exactly what have you done with all that power, anyways? You sound like you're as lost with what you have as I can be sometimes."
Old 10-01-2014, 01:00 AM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
OOCSorry for the wait, trying to put as many words in my novel as I put in my posts. Slows me down, but makes things work it.

---New Mexico---

The Rogue's clever plan of "Bung a Rock at It" actually works, at least to a degree. The only problem is that the doorway they emerged from seemed to be around corners - the Rogue and the Demon see techs and soldiers leave from a certain lane but it only rules out a couple buildings, let alone something specific.

---England---

"Oh, I know I'm lost in this. But I love finding my way. I might just make embarrassing video files next. I might Robin Hood for a while - I might take over a country."

"You sound like you've lost your mind, mate."

"That's alright Freddie - it's hard to see things from down where you are. And thank you Roughrider, at least someone understands where I'm coming from. Sort of."

94% in the American Southwest, 63% in New Mexico.

Last edited by GleefulNihilism; 10-01-2014 at 01:01 AM.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:50 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Ragon scratches his chin as he considers, glad he got some information anyway. Still, time to take some risks.

Having mapped out the Cameras he noticed a surprising lack of coverage from above. In his own world there were flying foes and wizards, so defenses from above were often as tough as those from the ground. Also in his own world buildings and terrain were indestructable, meaning the best defense from above was to simply leave no entrance.

However this world works by different rules. He had been shocked the first time he saw Tagon punch a hole through a doorway, briefly making him feel like his lockpick skills were useless.

Still, that blatant method would draw the entire camp against him, so best not.

Moving swiftly he puts himself into a blind spot that not many people come from and draws his bow, nocking the grappling arrow and launching it onto the roof. Without further ado he slips up, then pulls the rope up behind him.

With silent steps, and avoiding coverage ofo the few cameras that actually watch the roof, he heads for the windows that area called 'sky lights' in this area.
oocGrapple on to the roof and then peer through top windows looking for signs of the security station. If he finds nothing he will try other buildings.

He takes his time, prioritising stealth.
Stealth:
Dice Roll:
1d20+18 (5)+18 Total = 23
(23), Acrobatics:
Dice Roll:
1d20+15 (20)+15 Total = 35
(35), Search:
Dice Roll:
1d20+14 (16)+14 Total = 30
(30)