RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Feb 23rd, 2020, 08:45 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 36825
Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack
Gloop the Good
right-aligned image

"No! No, no, no, no, no!! " Gloop screamed. He'd seen Ogre die at the hands of this beast, then Maraith was hurt. The goblin boy nearly started to cry. We just started! Gloop yelled and his first shot of the bow flew high of the mark.

He came out of hiding to get a better shot then. A huge snot dribbled down his cheeks as he cried. Gloop took a deep breath and let his arrow fly through the air in a great arc. The missile descended and pierced the side of the bat, and Gloop heard a loud thwack as the bat fell to the ground.

The thief raced over to Ogre, doing his best to help his injured friend. It was clear he was too late. Ogre...was dead. The boy gave the elf mage a hug. "Gloop can learn magic. Gloop can learn magic, Ogre. You see, you see!" The goblin boy grabbed the necklace and summoned the hand. He floated it around and moved some rocks and rubble. "See! See! I can learn magic. I will bring your bird back!" Gloop huge the dead elf then looked at Perin.

"Is Dark Eyes dead too?"

OOCKilled the mofo. Will search the nest next.

PC: Curse of Strahd(5e), Eberron Escapades(5e), Masks(CoC), Odyssey of the Dragonlords(5e), Out of the Abyss, To the CallHill(5e), Way of the Wicked(PF1e), The Third Imperium (MgT2e) DM: Horror on the Orient Express, Under Otari (PF2e), To the StarHill:Dead Suns (SF)

Last edited by Bluejack; Feb 23rd, 2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old Feb 23rd, 2020, 11:02 PM
Novel writing fiend
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16294
creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed
Perin GreenFist

right-aligned image

If the beast had heard his bravado and threats, it had paid it no mind. Indeed, it seemed to treat it as a challenge. It turned back to the party and with surprising speed, swooped down to attack. He braced himself for the attack, expecting a frontal assault. At the last minute, it suddenly veered to the priest and its talons caught her with a near fatal blow. It then swooped towards him, successfully flanking him and catching his arms. It tried its best to rip them out of his sockets, the beasts strength was impressive, and he strained to resist the beast from being successful in its' attack. With a loud roar, he ripped his arms out of the beasts talons, the tearing of cloth and flesh echoing off the stone walls. He swiftly grabbed his swords, trying to ignore the pain that flooded his mind. He swung the blades quickly, but blood had already begun to soak the hilt. He landed a bow into the beasts chest, but the blades slipped out of his land, clattering off in the distance. As he debated what to do to avoid death from the beast, a sudden "twack!" sound could be heard loudly near him. The beast stopped flapping its wings and slammed into the ground hard, an arrow in the back of the head showing the fatal blow.

He wanted to tear the beast into tiny bits, to desecrate it's bleeding corpse, but his human side knew it was a futile gesture. They had come unprepared to this place, there easy victory giving them a feeling of invincibility that was brutally quashed. He looked over to see the elf had already turned pale, blood pooling on the ground. The priest wasn't much better, bleeding profusely from multiple deep lacerations. As Gloop wailed over the elf, he lept into action, quickly digging through the priests backpack for tools that he had seen before, back in his early days on the road as a guard to caravans trugging on the roads. He'd seen healers deliver non-magical healing to those wounded by raids by bandits and wild animals, and he had assumed the uppity priest may have the same tools.

"Here we are.", he exclaimed in surprise, pleased to have found what he was looking for. He brought out the healers tools, taking the priests wounds and replicating what he had seen many times before. "I've seen this done many times, so first time's the charm, right?", he stated with more confidence then he felt. After a few minutes, he'd finished his menstrations, and felt that whatever he had done was successful. The wound no longer poured blood, but instead had a slightly pinkish hue to the coverings.

"Is Dark Eyes dead too?", the goblin wailed, already beside himself in grief.

"No.", he replied flatly, the situation they found themselves in only starting to register in his minds. "She was close, but she will be fine with some rest.". He stood slowly, the pain of his wounds and the loss of blood making him dissy for a few seconds. He stammered around, trying not to black out before he eventually right himself. "I....need to find my blades. I'll return...", he slightly slurred out, fighting the urge to slump on the ground and fall asleep.

He eventually returned, finding his blades scattered, the hilt soaked with his blood. His arms were covered with coated blood, the flow having stopped but now sticking to his shirt and coat where it was torn. "If our priest can do nothing for Ogun, we should take him back to town to be buried properly. He shouldn't be left here to rot, and we need to regroup. If this battle is any hint of what lies ahead, we're far from ready."

OOC
Healed our priest for 9HP. Barely beat the DC15 Medicine check.

Old Feb 24th, 2020, 04:51 PM
... in his element!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26729
Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon
Maraith – Death
right-aligned image

It was hurt! The beast was hurt. The righteous power of the Goddess had made its mark, and Perin’s arrows had hurt it too.

Maraith held her shield upwards against he vengeful devil-spawn that plunged down at her, but its reaching claws grabbed at her shoulder and cut deeply, weakening her arm and causing blood to flow freely down her side.

She staggered back, readying for another assault – but gloop sprung from his hiding with a ”No! No, no no …” and let an arrow fly into the creature. It wobbled in its flight and crashed to the ground. Just as suddenly, it was over.

But, Orgun was dead, beyond Maraith’s craft, but she could do something for the living. She reached into her pack for her medicine pack and turned in surprise to see Perin standing over her with his. ”First times a charm, right?” he said tending to her wounds with surprising tenderness.

”Well, aren’t you full of surprises Perin” she said. ”My thanks to you, that feels far better” as she tenderly rolled her shoulder.

”let me at least return the favour” Maraith offered, trying to tend to Perin’s wounds … but again, she could not get the bandaging to take ”aah … my apologies, I seem to lack your, err, touch. I shall have to revise the anatomy of the orc. My arts don’t seem to take”

She looked down for a moment, then back up to Perin ”Well, my worthy warrior, perhaps I should intercede with Saranrae for your aid.” And placing her hand over Perin’s wounds she chanted ”Oh Goddess Saranrae, whose mercy to all and power over evil knows no bounds. Please see to the wounds of this your servant Perin so that he may stand again against your enemies. In your mercy.” and a warmth spread from Maraith’s hand into Perin’s wounds, staunching the flow of blood and sealing the wound.

”Thanks be to Saranrae” she said kissing Her symbol and standing up.

”I agree. Let’s take Ogun back where he can be buried with honour. We can return stronger, perhaps with some more assistance.”

ooc
That’s 8 HP healing to Perin

Old Feb 27th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 48298
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Call for Heroes
right-aligned image
The party's elation at having defeated Calmont and the dragon like beast quickly dissipates in light of Ogun’s vicious death. The unexpected ferocity of the bat attack has left everyone morose and needing time to recoup. Ogun did not die in vain… there is a mission to complete. No one thinks for a moment about abandoning the Bumblebashers to their fate.

Packing up both Calmont and Ogun’s remains, one roughly and the other with extreme care, the group heads back to Breachill. Helba promises that her tribe will stay out of trouble and leads them into the woods surrounding the citadel where they will stay until their home is cleansed.

It only takes about an hour to reach Breachill, and as the group enters the city from the west, dusk is only a few hours away. Small tendrils of smoke from the smoldering ruins of the town hall still sit heavy in the clear sky and as the party rides towards monument circle, the townsfolk bow their head solemnly as Ogun’s body passes. They know that the Call for Heroes had hired four adventurers and now only three are returning, less than a day later.

Word of the party’s arrival spreads quickly through Breachill and by the time they reach monument circle, they find Greta Gardania waiting for them. The Council President steps forward, a circle of townspeople standing respectfully further back.

“One of you has fallen and Breachill mourns. Know that we will remember his name and his story will be recited in the years to come.” She bows her hooded head and recites a quiet prayer before walking closer and laying a gentle hand on Ogun’s body.

“Please tell us your story,” she says softly as she steps up to Calmont’s remains and spits on the street. She motions for the town guards to take the body and they come forward and drag the halfling’s body roughly towards the ruins.

OocSo Avner, you can jump in when you wish. You can be part of the crowd. Maybe you are a adventurer who showed up late for the Call for Heroes.

Old Feb 28th, 2020, 07:35 AM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack
Gloop the Good
right-aligned image

On their way back to town, Gloop played with the magic hand. He had removed the magic book from Ogre and examined it carefully. Despite that, the print was gobbledegook. All except a few pages at the beginning of the text. One described using a few sigils to change odds of success and the other a way of throwing his voice.

While he reviewed the text, Gloop felt the familiar tingle in his chest as when he summoned the goblin hand. In a few hours his mind was open, and he started to use the cantrip spells within. He sprinted to Mariah and Perris to show his accomplishments. "Look! Look!"Gloop summoned a hand with the necklace, then used his message spell to holler in Maraith's ear, "See! See! Gloop can do magic!"

Gloop smiled at the two remaining folks on the expedition. "Ogre lives! Look at the magic!".

OOCLevel 2: Quiet Allies, Minor Magic: Guidance, Message. 10 hit points.

PC: Curse of Strahd(5e), Eberron Escapades(5e), Masks(CoC), Odyssey of the Dragonlords(5e), Out of the Abyss, To the CallHill(5e), Way of the Wicked(PF1e), The Third Imperium (MgT2e) DM: Horror on the Orient Express, Under Otari (PF2e), To the StarHill:Dead Suns (SF)

Last edited by Bluejack; Feb 29th, 2020 at 01:49 PM.
Old Feb 29th, 2020, 05:57 AM
... in his element!

Tools
User Statistics
Maraith – Return
right-aligned image

The trip back to Breachill was a sorry affair. Sure, they had slain the halfling and made contact with the Bramblebrashers, but they’d lost Ogan. A few short fights and the creatures of this castle were more than a match for them. She’d taken near fatal blows, their orc had been dropped and needed the intercession of Saranrae to bring him back and even Gloop had been struck badly. And they’d lost Ogun.

The pain of their wounds served as a reminder with every step of their horses as they approached the town.

And I’m no closer to deciphering my dreams. thought Maraith, troubled by the night-haunting that had brought her here It must lay beneath that cursed place

”We’re going to need some help” she said suddenly continuing her train of thought ”Someone with some useful power, like Ogun, but perhaps a bit more forthcoming …”

And then she sunk into silence again.

The crowd had gathered around them as they returned into the town and its circular monument, where only a day ago they had been participating in the frivolous selection games. This time there was no false-death of the arena. This time they were mourning a lost adventurer.

”Please tell us your story …” Greta Gardania asked as they dragged away the halfling’s body.

”There’s not much to tell.” Maraith said grimly ”We got there, found those Bramblebrashers and this fellow” she pointed to the body on the floor. ”Killed him and saved them”

She loomed over Greta, then added ”But we’re not finished. The place is infested with devils that have taken over a kicked the Bramblebrashers out there home. We met two of those devils. One that vomited poison that choked Ogun and nearly killed Perin there. The other a diabolical flying creature that did kill Ogun.”

She looked up to the crowd ”And there are some damn-fool Hellknights there. We’re going back and we’re going to need some help. Have any of you the stomach to face down the devil’s creatures?”

And she left the words hanging in the air, turning again to Greta ”Now we need someone who can help us with these wounds, and I want to know some more about that place. Everything you know. Why would the spawn of the devil want it? Where will they have come from? We’ll not be sent naked into a death-trap again.”

ooc
When we are done in the centre, Maraith is going to want to see Jorell at the Archives and find a temple of Saranrae.

Old Feb 29th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Novel writing fiend
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16294
creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed
Perin GreenFist

right-aligned image

The march back to town was a slow, sober one. They had emerged from the lower levels bruised and beaten a little, but the corpse that he carried was the true blow to the group. They let the goblin group that had retreated outside know that they would return before they left, their condolences ringing hollow as they left. He carried what was left of Ogun for the hour back to town, but at the end, he was effectively spent. Sweat streamed down his face as they arrived in down, as as he placed the slain Ogun down, he resolved that tonight he was getting a bath.

The two that were left of their merry band were an odd dichotomy. Gloop seemed to be completely unaffected by Ogun's passing, going on about some new trick that he could do. He was a bit confused at his coldness, but perhaps it was just how he handled grief. Before this week, he had never met any goblin before. In contrast, the priest...Maraith...seem to feel the loss of Ogun as much as he. She took the case as spokesperson of their group, and he found himself nodding at her pointed questions at the one named Greta. They hadn't seen eye to eye on....well anything, but her questions about the place were spot on. Had they been led into a death trap? If so, someone needs to answer for that mistake. It cost one life, it could have cost many more.

As the funeral for Ogun ended, he went to the nearest Inn, more then done with dealing with people. He was too hot, too uncomfortable, and too despondent to be of any use to anyone.

Old Mar 7th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Call for Heroes
right-aligned image
Greta listens to Maraith’s passionate words and she does well not to interrupt the cleric. When Maraith questions the presence of devils within the citadel, the Council President can only shake her head and look towards Warbal who had joined them after being notified of the groups return. Warbal shrugs her shoulders at a loss. “I’m so sorry for your loss,” the small woman says choking back emotion. “The Brumblebashers live in the lower level of the citadel… we had no need or desire to go into the upper levels. We did not know what was up there… but we knew it was dangerous.”

Greta nods her head, looking up at the distant citadel. “The citadel was a bastion of the Hellknights. The presence of devils, while unfortunate and tragic… can not be a surprise. As for a Hellknight being in the citadel… that is a surprise as none have passed through town. I would have been made aware. I would suggest seeing Jorel at the archives. He could fill you in on any information about Citadel Altaerein or the Order of the Nail for that matter.”

Moving closer to Ogun, Greta continues, “We will take care of your friend. He will be brought to Morta’s Mortuary and she will make the proper arrangements.” Reaching into her pouch at her side, the Council President withdraws a small leather sack filled with coins. “As we agreed, ten gold each to make contact with the Brumblebashers, and ten more to deal with the traitor. Ogun’s take is still included.”

Seeing the injuries still visible on the party, Greta points back across Monument Circle. “I suggest you see Father Kellen at The Great Dreamhouse. Explain the situation and he will handle your wounds. Take the time you need to regroup and in the meantime we will see about finding you another party member… I know that sounds crass but it is true.

Kept in a sprawling, fairly stuffy facility just across the fence from the Breachill Town Hall ruins, the town archives consist of official records and historical accounts dating back to the settlement’s founding. The Chief archivist is a half-orc who busies himself with a pile of loose manuscripts on his cluttered desk as you walk in.

"Ahem... yes... Good afternoon... actually closer to evening at this point," he says distractedly. "Either way, greetings and how can I or my archive be of service?" Looking up and seeing your disheveled bloody appearance, The orc stands up, his eyes wide. "I must ask you not to touch anything... I'm sure you understand?"

OocThere is no shrine to Saranrae in town. The archives are next door so I figured you would hit that right away.

Old Mar 7th, 2020, 11:05 AM
... in his element!

Tools
User Statistics
Maraith – Search for answers
right-aligned image

Maraith eyed the half-orc as he looked over the messy clutter of papers across his desk. She tutted quietly to herself they call these archives? thought the priestess, comparing the place to the fine Osirion libraries she had frequented along the Golden Road.

”Good afternoon she said ”Am I to take it that you are the archivist of this place?” she saw the mans look of concern as she approach – she was suddenly aware that the bat-creature had torn her clothes and that they were still stained by her own blood

”Yes, I have had a difficult day. But I hope that that day was in some way of mutual interest to us. You see we have been up to the citadel – Citadel Altaerin. Your councillor Greta suggested you may help us learn a bit more about it … and she suggested I ask about the Order of the Nail too.”

She let the words settle with the orc before taking the tomes she’d recovered from the ‘closet’ and dropping them on the archivist’s table. ”We found these there – they stink of evil – what do you make of them?”

After the archivist had said his piece, she added tentatively ”Perhaps you can help me a little more …” she looked the archivist in the eye ”I have been visited with dreams of this place. Dreams of fire and death. Something devilish, draconic. And the town of Breachill came to me in my dream, with that citadel in the background. All consumed by fire. It seems to be, that this is some sort of augury sent from Saranrae to do battle on Her behalf in this town. But I am not from here. What can you tell me?”

She folded her arms and stared, thin lipped, at the archivist.

ooc
“I’m on a mission from god!”

Old Mar 9th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
Gloop the Good
right-aligned image

Every one lost stayed with him. Now it was Ogre. The elf mage was a bit of a poop, but they had fought together and bled together. Gloop was sullen and fell back into his new magic tricks while they received their rewards. Thirteen gold was more than Gloop ever had in a purse, but he enjoyed it very little given the price they had paid.

The goblin boy said nothing to Maraith and Perrin. He left the meeting, turning his back on the others in shame. He had not done enough to save his ally. The goblin would have to get better and better. In a short while, Gloop found an old alley and an empty crate with some old bottles inside. He swept out the glass with his magical hand, then set up his bedroll. In a short while he slept.

This hero business was much harder than he had thought. Once he rested, Gloop would go buy what they needed to conquer the Citadel. The Bumblebrashers would have a home again.

OOCSome quick rp while I figure out what he can buy.

Old Mar 12th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
Call for Heroes
right-aligned image
"Archivist… yes… correct that is what I am,” the half-orc responds in a reedy yet learned voice. “You seek knowledge… that is always good and proper… and knowledge about Citadel Altaerin and the Order of the Nail in particular… very good indeed. Please excuse me for just a moment and I will be right back.” Jorell steps into a back room and Maraith can hear his footsteps receding down a flight of stairs.

Ten minutes later, the archivist returns with a pile of scrolls balanced precariously in his arms. Dumping them on the desk he unfurls the first and looks up to smile at the cleric. “This shall be interesting… let’s begin.”

“The archives begin with Lamond Breachton’s own meticulous notes detailing the year during which the wizard worked with the valley’s foundlings to create a self-sufficient hamlet. Official first-person accounts from town residents also are stored here; they begin shortly after Breachton’s departure and continue to be regularly added to. Military records from the town’s involvement in the Goblinblood Wars and documents related to the Order of the Nail’s official presence on Hellknight Hill are found here, too.”

“In 4638 AR, the Order of the Nail, impressed with the peace and efficiency of Breachill as well as its defensibility, chose a low-rising hill about ten miles northeast of town to build their headquarters. For decades, many citizens of the town took jobs in Citadel Altaerein, attending to the Hellknights' needs."

"In 4682 AR, Queen Domina of Korvosa moved the Order of the Nail to Varisia, and they relocated from Citadel Altaerein to their new home Citadel Vraid. They kept a small handful of knights at Citadel Altaerein to keep an eye out for goblinoid uprisings to the southwest until 4711 AR, when their mounting missions in Varisia forced them to abandon their old headquarters entirely.” Jorell unrolls various ancient scrolls as he speaks pointing out interesting relevant sections. It is clear he is enjoying this rare chance to pontificate on local history."

“The Hellknights are a collection of knightly orders with a unique focus on the promulgation of law. They are interested less in the social goodness and charity typical of paladins, but rather in the foundation and stringent maintenance of order at all costs. In their iron-handed exaction of law—specifically, the laws of their various orders and their home country of Cheliax—Hellknights emulate the organized and effective armies of Hell. They are not concerned with morality or methods, only results. If people cannot be trusted to obey the law out of their own senses of civility and social righteousness, Hellknights provide the need to obey out of fear of a master's stern hand.”

“As for the Order of the Nail, well, to certain dogmatic, rigid-minded individuals, civilization seems under siege. Beyond the bulwarks of cities and national borders lies an endless expanse of wilderness populated by those who, all too often, shun the rules of settled, lawful societies and follow their own callings. To the Order of the Nail, these beings enviously prey upon the children of the law, seeking to draw civilization into a regressive mire. The Order of the Nail stands staunchly against what it views as barbarity.”

Jorell looks at Maraith, obviously pleased with the amount of knowledge he has presented. As for her dreams, however, he does not have much to add. “Fire… dragons… I can’t say that your dreams have been all that specific. I would hate to point out the obvious… the town hall burning to the ground. Perhaps that explains it? You were here and you were instrumental in arresting its spread. It’s a shame that these infernal tomes you carry were not destroyed in the flames as well, though I doubt they would burn. There is nothing to be gained from looking at them… unless forfeiting your soul is your goal. I would highly suggest giving them to a house of worship, they will know how to properly dispose of them.”

Old Mar 14th, 2020, 12:58 PM
... in his element!

Tools
User Statistics
Maraith – Return
right-aligned image

The archivist was in his element – and the questions were a gift. Local history for the local historian.

Maraith stood silently as he told her all he knew, concentrating hard, committing the words to memory. These lands and their history were so exotic to her – the politics and people were different back at the Golden Road.

”That is a fascinating a useful summary Archivist, you are good at your craft” there was formality in Maraith’s well-meant compliment ”If there was one more thing I would like to know it is about the basement of the Citadel. You see we mean to return there for the good of Breachill and it may be that some of the wisdom held in your archive may be of advantage. For example have past explorers made records of its layout and any hazards inside?”

Once satisfied, Maraith, left a gold piece for the upkeep of the archive and headed to the Great Dreamhouse where she sought Kellen Carondil, who she felt in the absence of the wisdom of a priest of Saranrae would most likely be able to dispose of the dark books.

ooc

Old Mar 17th, 2020, 06:42 AM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
Gloop the Good
right-aligned image

Gloop slept well for the first time in a bit. The box was warm and a stray cat had arrived during the night to cuddle with the goblin boy. The creature was a bit plump, and no doubt someone was feeding the thing very well. The cat licked his face and the breath of the feline smelled like bread. Gloop realized her was behind a bakery. He sat up and looked outside his box.

The sun had come up. Ogre was dead, but the sun still rose. To many dead, poor Gloop. Gloop sniffed in the morning chill. The cool was bracing and woke him up. His tummy rumbled and the boy walked around the bakery to the storefront. A chubby young woman had flipped open the counter window. She looked down from her perch and smiled at Gloop.

"Why Master Gloop! How are you?" Gloop turned and looked back to see if there was someone else named Gloop. Maybe she was funning him. "Yes, you! You're a hero, Master Gloop!" The baker leaned on the counter on her elbow and pointed back at the shop. "Fresh bread and meat pies. How about a meat pie!"

Gloop nodded and gave his silver. The woman handed down a parchment paper containing a steaming hot meat pie. A magic hand that now looked like a small version of Gloop's grabbed the pastry. When it floated down to the goblin, the pie smelled wonderful. Gloop nodded thanks and mumbled something. He would have to work on his manners!

What to do today before they went back into danger? Prepare!

OOCShopping!Potion of Healing, Minor 4gp

Last edited by Bluejack; Mar 21st, 2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old Mar 21st, 2020, 04:35 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
Call for Heroes
right-aligned image
As the archivist picked up his scrolls, his work done, he shook his head and smiled at Maraith. “I’m sorry, but the citadel was a military fort. As such they were not keen on giving out detailed information about their floor plan and things of that nature. I can’t help you there.” With that Jorell Blacktusk disappeared back into his office.

Maraith’s next move was a stop at the Dreamhouse and a quick conversation with Head Priest Kellen Carondil. The elf took an involuntary step back when presented with the infernal tomes taken from the citadel. He takes the books, wrapping them in a cloth covered with multi-hued butterflies. He hands the books off to an assistant, whispering instructions into their ear.

Turning back to the cleric of Sarenrae, he bows his head. “We have heard of your companion’s passing. He will be kept in our prayers tonight and all those nights still to come. The books will be dealt with appropriately, we thank you for bringing them to us. It would do no good for them to fall into the wrong hands.”

“Fare thee well Maraith, I know you head back into the citadel. May the blessings of Desna travel with you.”

OocBack to the citadel when you are ready?

Old Mar 24th, 2020, 05:47 PM
... in his element!

Tools
User Statistics
Maraith – Preparing
right-aligned image

Maraith left the Dreamhouse pleased to be rid of the evil burden she had brought from the citadel. She cared not for Desna’s blessing, but thought better of disputing with the head priest.

Instead she toured the alleys and stores of the town, looking for goods that might help them in their return to the citadel. She was leaving the store when she nearly bumped into a goblin gobbling a meat pie wrapped in paper …

”Why Gloop, I see you’ve found yourself some provisions …” she said, surprised by how pleased she was to see her companion from the day before.

”So are you ready? Time to take on the basement heh Gloop?” she looked around, then said ”Have you seen Perrin anywhere – we certainly need his arm if we are face whatever is down there”

ooc
Just cueing up ‘ready to go!’

Depending on how much gold we have, Maraith will purchase some stuff …