Awesome

You can't kill what you can't see,
But what you can't see can kill you! Quote from Nailo moonshade Phantom Rogue
Old Jan 20th, 2024, 05:05 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6727
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Ahh, the 4th app coming soon.

As Azathool, still early, although I am surprise not more apps haven't shown up yet, considering we are starting at 5th level instead of 1st. I don't mind how many of us are, it pretty much depends on you and if it can be done with a particular amount of player.
Old Jan 20th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22147
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
I have interest as well, just haven't put anything up yet while I think of a character.
Old Jan 20th, 2024, 05:59 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4396
Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun
zangul

how do you feel about chatgpt generated homebrew?

im feeling a pact of the blade warlock
Old Jan 20th, 2024, 06:12 PM
Spes Temporis

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2705
Azathool Azathool Azathool Azathool Azathool Azathool Azathool Azathool Azathool Azathool Azathool
Fighter (Echo), Monk (?) and Artificer (Armoror) so far. Could do with some healing and blasting.

Characters: Hieronymous - Valthrum - Slake - Spyder - Ain'Jel - Aster - Bob - Leatherface - Eric/Unit-13
Old Jan 20th, 2024, 06:57 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4649
Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome
Krackus the Cleric
right-aligned image

Name: Krackus
Race: Dragonborn-Sapphire
Class: Cleric of Hazoret (Zeal)
Background: Acolyte

Appearance: He looks like a fairly typical dragonborn except for the following features: His scales are a much deeper blue than normally seen. His silver eyes gleam with wisdom and cunning. He stands a few inches over 7ft tall and is massively built with some scars across his body from previous battles
Personality: He appears to some to be gruff but that is just the dragonborn way. He is friendly once you get to know him and get past that rough exterior. He is willing to help those in need and destroy evil he finds all in the service to his patron.

Traits: I am tolerant of other faiths and respect the worship of other gods.
Bonds: Everything I do is for the common people.
Ideals: I will always try to help those in need, no matter what the personal cost.
Flaws: I judge others harshly, and myself even more severely.

Background story and why he answered the summons: Krackus knew little of his creation or childhood. He just knews he was raised in a temple of Hazoret, the goddess of Zeal. Since his earliest memories he has been training in this temple and earning his rightful place among the clergy. He left the temple at the age of 16 and has been traveling and spreading the word of Hazoret along the way. He took his mission with zeal and fought many battles with evil creatures and has the scars to show his experience. Not that he has to prove his abilities to any man. Only his Patron may judge him and his deeds.

Krackus first came upon a razed village several weeks ago. He found no survivors and large amounts of evidence that it was true evil at work. He followed the pattern of death and destruction. It was the same pattern village after village. He never saw the evil that did this but could feel it to his core. At the ruins of the last village he visited, he found s summons posted from a King Halbrex, the ruler of Triton. It asked for assistance in dealing with the evil that had come.

Krackus did not hesitate to answer the call even though it wasn’t his people or his country. Honor, duty and his goddess had led him to this place at this time for a reason and he followed her guidance without question to Castle Triton.
Old Jan 21st, 2024, 12:18 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 278
Xand Xand Xand
Question, what are the religions of this setting like? Would a cleric of Sune (Forgotten Realms goddess of love and beauty)fit in or does she have a setting friendly equivalent? If Sune is okay then I think I'm good to go unless you have concerns/feedback.

applicationname: Elio Conti

race: Human (Variant)

class:Cleric (Light Domain)

background: Guild Artisan

appearance: Male with with dark tan skin, black hair, and brown eyes. Elio dresses in the latest fashions and his armor is always cleaned and polished at the first chance. He stands just over six feet tall and oozes confidence in every step.

personality traits 1: I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I can't help it – I'm a perfectionist.

Personality traits 2: I like to talk at length about my profession.

bonds: I will get revenge on the evil forces that destroyed my place of business and ruined my livelihood.

ideal: Everyone should be free to pursue his or her own livelihood.

flaws: I'm never satisfied with what I have – I always want more.
backstory: Elio was a weaver from a small town who appreciated the finer things in life. He joined the church of Sune to help spread the beauty of his art through the world and incinerate the occasional monster or fiend. Can't sell clothes to people who died after all. He worked his way out of his small town and found his way to a guild that would sponsor him, distributing his clothes to the corners of the realm while he also cleared the routes for his traders. Things were looking pretty good for Elio until news of Lord Velcor arrived. Fiends walke the Earth, kingdoms were falling, people were dead, and his home village was a ghost town after the demons slaughtered everyone Elio knew there. Fury consumed him, and now he has made it his mission to get revenge on Lord Velcor and look amazing doing it.
Old Jan 21st, 2024, 08:21 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Eleishar
I was wondering for a few days if I should join too, sounds interesting.
One question, what about leveling? Are we going to end on some higher levels, or rather middle ones?
Old Jan 21st, 2024, 09:06 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 666
Zangul Zangul Zangul Zangul Zangul Zangul
1) For religion I originally had planed the god’s abandon the world. But, I retcon that and all deities are useable.

2) my goal by end of campaign is level 20, especially for the end fight. If all goes to plan you all should receive one boon.

Old Jan 21st, 2024, 09:11 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Eleishar
So I can plan some kind of ambitious build, nice
Old Jan 21st, 2024, 09:14 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
@hotshot what is chatgp generated homebrew?

Old Jan 21st, 2024, 09:32 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry for being vague with info, I don’t want to give to much out as the world reveals it’s self based on choices made during the game.

Last edited by Zangul; Jan 21st, 2024 at 09:33 AM.
Old Jan 21st, 2024, 04:16 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
About equipment you can sell for 50% and by common and uncommon items. Your are level 5 and seasoned.

Old Jan 21st, 2024, 08:02 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangul View Post
@hotshot what is chatgp generated homebrew?
oki, so its a ai site that i use to generate things. im totally willing to let you edit what the site comes up with. after all, you are the dm!
Old Jan 21st, 2024, 08:32 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
char: variant human warlock

race: human (variant)

class: warlock

personality: Adaptable: I can quickly adjust my behavior and appearance to match the infernal surroundings.

ideal: Freedom: I believe in the freedom to move unseen, away from the prying eyes of devils

bond: Infernal Contact: I have a secret contact among the devils, providing me with information and assistance.

flaw: Paranoia: I am always suspicious that someone or something is watching me.

Last edited by Hotshot lasgun; Jan 21st, 2024 at 09:00 PM.