RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 11-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Epic Level Enchatment

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2799
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
I'll throw my hat in the ring! I'll get something up tomorrow

I took the Oath of Sangus
Old 11-02-2018, 11:56 AM
Epic Level Enchatment

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2799
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
Application is complete.

Application
right-aligned image

Name: Weylin Sinnafain
Race: Aasimar (Protector)
Class: Bard (College of Whispers)
Background Charlatan
Party Role: Grifter/Healer...Plucky comedy relief.

Appearance: Weylin's dark eyes are always lit with good humor-- although not without a mischievous glitter that often finds trouble. He is average height with thick, unruly black hair. He's rather handsome and he knows it. Weylin holds himself with a confidence many don't have and he's always quick with a beaming grin. He tends to wear lots of reds, golds and oranges and has a tendency to get overly-attached to certain articles of clothing or trinkets.

Personality: Life on the edge is where it's at for Weylin. Bold actions and even bolder personality, he's a bit of a player and always chasing down a good time be it for the money, booze, women (or men). Using the skill of misdirection through fast-talking, flattering words and a winning smile, many find it hard not to like him. He's also a big fan of colorful language that has landed him in many brawls or making new friends--depending on the company. Always striving for the next meal or comfort, money is not an object. It comes and goes, but steal from him and his and you'll find his bad side most don't see. While he loves a good hustle, playing a jaunty tune for coin and laughs is one of his purest joys.

I took the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Odyssey; 11-05-2018 at 10:45 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:34 AM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4510
Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk
Okay! The background for my application is done. I had a bit of writers block but I managed to move past it. Every time I looked at the crap that I had originally written, I felt discouraged. I honestly thought about printing it out and shooting it! But then I decided to change the name, and from that one action, my writers block went away and Griffen Darr became Gand Darr.

I also added all the characters from the applications that applied so far on this thread to Gand's background. So go check it out, one of them is really funny in my opinion.

I'll get a role playing example up tomorrow.

"Play HAVOC! And Let Lose the Dogs of WAR!"

DMing: An Untimely EncounterPosting Status: Normal

Last edited by Silk; 11-03-2018 at 04:35 AM.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:52 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13155
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Mayte
left-aligned image
Name: Mayte Nefertari
Race: Khenra (from Plane Shift: Amonkhet)
Class: Fighter/Monk
Background: Far Traveler
Party Role: Melee damage, comically curious outsider

Last edited by PalladiaMors; 11-04-2018 at 05:15 AM.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:36 PM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
Okay I am all done with Gand Darr. Added a roleplay example and touched up his description to include his weapons and armor. If you are allowing the 27 point build for making characters, then the character sheet is done as well....well except for rolling hit points.

Edit: And money and gear.

Last edited by Silk; 11-04-2018 at 01:51 AM.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 205
Dorack Dorack Dorack
Is a character sheet required for a complete application?
Old 11-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
I don't think it was, I just have enough time on my hands I figured wth

Old 11-04-2018, 09:20 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 519
figtickler figtickler figtickler figtickler figtickler figtickler
No character sheet is not a requirement.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:01 PM
The Hoarder of Stories

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2523
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
ApplicationName: "Flower"
Race: Firbolg
Class: Druid, Circle of Dreams
Appearance:

Personality: "Flower" is very loving, naive, and wants to be helpful. She always wants to help others, and be sure that all her friends, including the animals and nature around her, is safe and happy. When she's working she always makes sure that everyone is healed up, and even if she can't heal them she will run in to protect them when in danger. Some call her Mama Bear, only because she turns into a literal bear and rushes into battle to protect the "cubs".

Background: Raised in the forest with other Firbolgs, where everyone was worried about each other. The village was filled with pacifists, but many could fight if necessary, though they were out of practice. Ternadim, her village, was attacked by a group of humanoids in the area that were trying to take over the land. Not knowing much magic of her own, she ran and hid, but the sound of her family and friends dying and being injured drove her to tears in her fear.

Days later she forced herself to leave her hiding place, her stomach growling loud enough to distract from her fears. When she pulled out the village was destroyed. No one was surviving, but she didn't go and look. Defeated, she walked until she came to her new town, and was able to make her way to Yslip. Now, she has found a new family, though she has become someone who protects those she can, now that she is stronger.

Role play sample: Surrounded by her family, Flower, a nickname given to her by one of the friends in the town of Yslip, she handed out the rations for each of them. Being that she was naturally larger than many of the others, she was able to carry the food for them and make it when they set up. As they sat, she smiled as she watched them all, and didn't talk much until she was talked to.

Offering to take the first watch with the Gnome Rogue, someone who was a bit better at noticing things then she was in the dark, "Do you need anything?"

The Gnome smiled as she offered and shook her head, "You know you can take care of yourself, some of us can take care of ourselves."

With a shrug she sat, glancing up around the woods, "I know, but it makes it better to have some help, sometimes. Doesn't it?"

Flower swears she saw a smirk on the Gnome's face, but didn't comment on it. Instead she watched, as the younger one called out, "I'm going to go out to the field, to see what's going on. The light from the fire is messing with my vision."

It wasn't long before Flower heard a grunt from out side, and she scrambled up shifting into a brown bear mid leap. Rushing into defense mode she sniffed the air to find where the Gnome had gone, which was only about fifty yards ahead. Next to the Gnome was a wolf growling and attempting to attack. Leaping in the air at the wolf, Flower's bear form slammed into the wolf and grabbed him by the throat. The battle didn't last long, as the wolf snapped at her a few times, but she snapped back. In the end the wolf was slain, and the Gnome was saved.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
We just had a player drop so we will accepting 1 additional character, for a total of 4. We currently have a druid and a fighter.

I'm leaving applications open until this Wednesday, 11/7, at 11PM CST and let everyone know what I've decided on Thursday.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:10 PM
The Hoarder of Stories

Tools
User Statistics
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
If you already have a druid, i can mix mine up as everything the same but a cleric
Old 11-05-2018, 10:02 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Our druid is Circle of the Land. It's up to you.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:21 PM
The Hoarder of Stories

Tools
User Statistics
Ah, well rhen ill stay circle of dream. two druid party could be fun.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3867
Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos
This seems like a really cool adventure. What sucks for me is that I am in the home stretch for my Bachelor's degree. There is just too much pull on my time. Maybe next go around I will drop an application. I guess it's too much to ask to wait a month and a half? LOL

Last edited by Dargos; 11-06-2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1017
cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy
Zavine is done